March 18, 2024, 07:46:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382593 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #580 on: November 09, 2010, 02:40:51 AM »

Hope this isn't a repeat...if it is I missed it.

http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/article/nedklets-tatjana-ik-kon-niets-ik-mocht-niets

Gepubliceerd op : 29 oktober 2010 - 1:30 pm

snipped

Privé mag ook voor misdaadjournalist John van den Heuvel voor Sinterklaas spelen. Hi geeft tien gesigneerde exemplaren weg van zijn boek Jorans moordmysteries. Een samenvatting van zijn ontmoetingen met Joran van der Sloot in diens cel in de Peruaanse Miguel Castro Castro-gevangenis.

Van den Heuvel was daar door puur toeval terecht gekomen. Na een bezoek aan van der Sloots moeder Anita op Aruba, die niet over de drempel kon stappen om haar zoon een tas met spulletjes te brengen. Dus nam de journalist die taak over en werd hi geconfronteerd met de verschillende kanten van Van der Sloots persoonlijkheid.

Toen John van den Heuvel hem zei dat zijn moeder niet wilde komen, hem dus eigenlijk niet wilde zien: Dat raakte hem, zijn ogen werden vochtig. En met diezelfde natte blik vertelde de van tweevoudige moord verdachte dat hij van zijn overleden vader Paul heeft gehangen. Voor zijn gevoel is hij schuldig aan zijn overlijden, aldus de misdaadjournalist.

Maar toen John van den Heuvel hem confronteerde met het verdriet van de nabestaanden van Natalee Holloway en Stephany Flores, was zijn volgens van den Heuve keiharde reactie: Mijn vader ken ik al mijn hele leven en die meisjes maar één nachtje Daar heb ik geen oordeel over.

Google translation

Private may also commit a crime reporter John van den Heuvel for Christmas play.Van den Heuvel gives away ten signed copies of his book Joran murder mysteries. A summary of his meetings with Joran van der Sloot in his cell in the Peruvian Miguel Castro Castro prison.

Van den Heuvel was there purely by chance arrived. After a visit to Mother Anita van der Sloot in Aruba, not over the threshold could get her son a bag of goodies to bring. So the journalist took this task and hi was confronted with different sides of the van der Sloots personality.

When John van den Heuvel told him that his mother would not come, so he did not want to see: That touched him, his eyes grew moist. And with the same wet eyes told of double murder suspect that he has hung his deceased father Paul. For his feeling is he guilty of his death, said the crime reporter.

But when John van den Heuvel confronted him with the grief of the families of Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores, was according to the Heuve harsh response: My father I have known my whole life and girls but one night I have no opinion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: November 09, 2010, 02:42:27 AM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: November 09, 2010, 11:03:53 AM »

Natalee's mother confronted Joran
The Dutchman, who was arrested over the death of Stephanie Flores, met in prison with Beth Holloway, who pleaded for clues about her daughter.

"I want to know what happened and I want to move forward." This is the initial appeal of the mother of Natalee Holloway to Dutch Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Spain for the murder of Stephanie Flores, whom he met last September in the Miguel Castro Castro prison to give him clues to the whereabouts of her daughter. The confrontation was broadcast recently on Channel U.S. and The Netherlands.

The meeting was recorded with four secret cameras in the office of then-prison director Samamé Alex, who was removed from his post after the issuance of this report by the Dutch journalist Peter de Vries and demonstrated how easy it is to compromise the security of facilities prisons in the country, reported the news early.

The 'face to face "between Van der Sloot and Holloway Beth will also be part of a documentary to be broadcast in the Netherlands. Natalee's mother waited for over five years to have face to face with the alleged murderer of his daughter and tried to convince him to tell the truth, but to no avail. Here is an excerpt of the dialogue:

BH: Tell me if it was an accident, do not know, do not know. It's too late for Natalee, but not for you, Joran ... I just wanted a face to face with you
JV: I hope you can understand, it's hard ... hard for me to talk with you.
BH: Can you be here for the rest of your life.
JV: Not really easy. I'm doing my best ... I know I have a good heart ...

It transpired that Van der Sloot's lawyer would have taken legal action against Beth Holloway and Peter de Vries for bribing the prison authorities.

http://peru21.pe/noticia/666355/joran-no-revelo-nada-mama-holloway
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2010, 11:07:32 AM »

Mother of Natalee Holloway recorded interview with Van der Sloot
LIMA | Joran Van der Sloot was confronted by the mother of his first victim, Natalee Holloway, and the entire encounter was recorded by hidden cameras.

The Dutchman, a prisoner in Castro Castro prison for the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores, did not know about Beth Twitty's visit and was surprised to see it.

During his conversation, Twitty pleaded with Van der Sloot to give him information on the whereabouts of the corpse of her daughter, who disappeared during their promotional trip to Aruba.

"Tell me if it was an accident ... I do not know, I do not know, it's too late for Natalee, but not for you, Joran, I wanted to be face to face with you," she said.

Undaunted, Van der Sloot is not responding to the pleas of women and only said that made poor decisions throughout his life.

The video, recorded with the permission of staff in the National Penitentiary Institute, part of a documentary to be aired on Dutch television.

http://correoperu.pe/correo/nota.php?txtEdi_id=4&txtSecci_id=100&txtSecci_parent=&txtNota_id=476036&utm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2010, 11:08:58 AM »

Joran van der Sloot face to face with the mother of Natalee Holloway

Lima (Peru.com) .- The director of the Miguel Castro Castro, Eddie Samamé was removed from office following the airing of a video showing the interview he said Beth Holloway, mother deNatalee Holloway with Joran van der Sloot, suspected murderer of his daughter.

The Dutch newspaper 'De Telegraaf' said Samamé had facilitated the meeting in the detention center.

Van der Sloot, who is arrested for the murder of the young Stephanie Flores, has long been the prime suspect in the killing of Holloway.

The lawyer for Van der Sloot said he initiated legal action against the journalist Beth Holloway and Peter R. de Vries and secretly record the interview with his client.

Asked to confess the crime

During the confrontation, Holloway sat at a small table in front of Van der Sloot, but he knew he was being filmed. She begs him to confess the death of her daughter in Aruba, which occurred in May 2005.

"I want to know what happened and I want to move, Joran. I want to move. If it was an accident, tell me. I do not know, "he said. "It's too late for Natalee, but not too late for you Joran. I just wanted to sit face to face with you. I do not keep any hatred in me, "he said.

Van der Sloot, who was without handcuffs throughout the meeting, listened in silence for several minutes before encouraged to respond, according to the comments of the program.

"I hope you can understand that it is very difficult for me to talk with you," he said. "It really is not easy, I'm really doing my best. I know you have a very good heart. I know the truth. It's the least I probably will, "he said.

However, the mother of Natalee Holloway left the prison without the confession had expected.

http://www.peru.com/noticias/PORTADA20101109/126440/Joran-van-der-Sloot-cara-a-cara-con-la-madre-de-Natalee-Holloway-
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »

Van der Sloot prison governer suspended after interview
Monday 08 November 2010

The head of the Peruvian prison where Joran van der Sloot is being held has been suspended after arranging for the mother of missing US teenager Natalee Holloway to confront her daughter's suspected killer, the Telegraaf reports.

The meeting between Van der Sloot and Beth Twitty took place in the director's office and was filmed by secret camera's belonging to Dutch investigative reporter Peter R de Vries.

Van der Sloot's lawyer Maxicom Altez told the paper his client had been threatened with solitary confinement if he did not agree to meet Twitty.

Altez said he is taking legal action against Twitty and De Vries for 'bribing a public official'.

Van der Sloot is in jail in Peru on charges of murdering 21-year-old Stephany Flores on May 30 in his hotel room in Lima.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/11/van_der_sloot_prison_governer.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 09, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »

There was an article, early this morning about bribing etc.:

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot has its first victim in jail demanded. The director of the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru is laid off.

Director Eddie Samame was relieved of his command because of his cooperation in a confrontation between the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, Beth Twitty, and Joran. The director waits a disciplinary measure.

In the room of the prison it was an arranged meeting, which was recorded with a team of secret cameras by Peter R. de Vries. The images were broadcast last night, after earlier in the day leaked over the Internet.

The lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Mr. Maximo Altez, says that his client by the Director was forced to speak with Twitty. "If he would not cooperate he would be placed in isolation."

He announced a law to institute proceedings against Twitty and De Vries because of "bribing government officials." According to him, access to the prison to "wrongful means" have taken place.

During the meeting with the mother of Natalee Holloway Joran also did not go to her daughter about what happened.

The images were leaked out by De Vries images sold to a station in the U.S. yesterday after they broadcast on the Internet to directly. That was hours before de Vries is a broadcast about a half hour would come.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8151754/__Gesprek_Joran_kost_gevangenisdirecteur_de_kop__.html?p=4,1

Peter's reaction to the above (borrowed from "The Dutch" at RU):

"Not a penny paid"
Peter is surprised by the announced measure: "This is weird, because there is at the highest level authorized for this action. The director has just been commissioned from on high to work. Condition was not on the case of Stephany Flores would be discussed. That we met. There is nothing on our side at all inappropriately done. Everyone knew what would happen, no one was misled. "

"There is no question of corruption. There we no money, no peso, real zero point zero, paid to enter the prison. That Joran's lawyer that he now calls a procedure to Beth and me tightens due to the bribing of prison authorities, indicates that the man but out of his neck talking, because there's no question of that. It has admitted Beth from compassion, so all the excitement that now arises I do not understand. "

Remember when reports that Beth was arrested in Peru came out and it was all lies - look to the source -  is all I'm saying at this time.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 09, 2010, 12:46:02 PM »

Van der Sloot prison governer suspended after interview
Monday 08 November 2010

The head of the Peruvian prison where Joran van der Sloot is being held has been suspended after arranging for the mother of missing US teenager Natalee Holloway to confront her daughter's suspected killer, the Telegraaf reports.

The meeting between Van der Sloot and Beth Twitty took place in the director's office and was filmed by secret camera's belonging to Dutch investigative reporter Peter R de Vries.

Van der Sloot's lawyer Maxicom Altez told the paper his client had been threatened with solitary confinement if he did not agree to meet Twitty.

Altez said he is taking legal action against Twitty and De Vries for 'bribing a public official'.

Van der Sloot is in jail in Peru on charges of murdering 21-year-old Stephany Flores on May 30 in his hotel room in Lima.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/11/van_der_sloot_prison_governer.php

Maxicom Altez needs help. Joran accepted the 3 Musketeers and diet Coke. I hardly think that constitutes a bribe. Monkey Devil!

On the other hand, Joran has been buying drugs in prison from guards!!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: November 09, 2010, 12:52:53 PM »

I think it needs to be noted that Enrique Flores (Stephany's brother) is one
heck of a hot-good-looking man and also very much a gentleman.

Next time, I vote Anna and Magnolia need to go with Beth to handle the
hot Mister Peter deVries and Enrique Flores!
Ole'

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 09, 2010, 12:57:41 PM »

Hope this isn't a repeat...if it is I missed it.

http://www.rnw.nl/nederlands/article/nedklets-tatjana-ik-kon-niets-ik-mocht-niets

Gepubliceerd op : 29 oktober 2010 - 1:30 pm

snipped

Privé mag ook voor misdaadjournalist John van den Heuvel voor Sinterklaas spelen. Hi geeft tien gesigneerde exemplaren weg van zijn boek Jorans moordmysteries. Een samenvatting van zijn ontmoetingen met Joran van der Sloot in diens cel in de Peruaanse Miguel Castro Castro-gevangenis.

Van den Heuvel was daar door puur toeval terecht gekomen. Na een bezoek aan van der Sloots moeder Anita op Aruba, die niet over de drempel kon stappen om haar zoon een tas met spulletjes te brengen. Dus nam de journalist die taak over en werd hi geconfronteerd met de verschillende kanten van Van der Sloots persoonlijkheid.

Toen John van den Heuvel hem zei dat zijn moeder niet wilde komen, hem dus eigenlijk niet wilde zien: Dat raakte hem, zijn ogen werden vochtig. En met diezelfde natte blik vertelde de van tweevoudige moord verdachte dat hij van zijn overleden vader Paul heeft gehangen. Voor zijn gevoel is hij schuldig aan zijn overlijden, aldus de misdaadjournalist.

Maar toen John van den Heuvel hem confronteerde met het verdriet van de nabestaanden van Natalee Holloway en Stephany Flores, was zijn volgens van den Heuve keiharde reactie: Mijn vader ken ik al mijn hele leven en die meisjes maar één nachtje Daar heb ik geen oordeel over.

Google translation

Private may also commit a crime reporter John van den Heuvel for Christmas play.Van den Heuvel gives away ten signed copies of his book Joran murder mysteries. A summary of his meetings with Joran van der Sloot in his cell in the Peruvian Miguel Castro Castro prison.

Van den Heuvel was there purely by chance arrived. After a visit to Mother Anita van der Sloot in Aruba, not over the threshold could get her son a bag of goodies to bring. So the journalist took this task and hi was confronted with different sides of the van der Sloots personality.

When John van den Heuvel told him that his mother would not come, so he did not want to see: That touched him, his eyes grew moist. And with the same wet eyes told of double murder suspect that he has hung his deceased father Paul. For his feeling is he guilty of his death, said the crime reporter.

But when John van den Heuvel confronted him with the grief of the families of Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores, was according to the Heuve harsh response: My father I have known my whole life and girls but one night I have no opinion.

That's a terrific quote there texasmom.
This is a glimpse of how Joran thinks.

Thank G_d for Peter deVries - FILMING EVERYTHING! YOU ROCK PETER!
(in more ways then one heh Heh).

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: November 09, 2010, 01:01:17 PM »

Drug bust in Aruba - 3 guess who this official is who's identity they are hiding  Monkey Devil!

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23644-tres-cas-bishita-di-ladronnan-deteni.html

word for DENNIS JACOBS - LAP BAND!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #591 on: November 09, 2010, 01:12:33 PM »

Yeah........and a stripe shirt where the lines go up/down......not across 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: November 09, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »

I think it needs to be noted that Enrique Flores (Stephany's brother) is one
heck of a hot-good-looking man and also very much a gentleman.

Next time, I vote Anna and Magnolia need to go with Beth to handle the
hot Mister Peter deVries and Enrique Flores!
Ole'

I'll go, Kermit!    We'll leave Peter to Anna.  I like Enrique.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: November 09, 2010, 01:27:24 PM »

Yeah........and a stripe shirt where the lines go up/down......not across 

I was thinking the same thing about the horizontal stripes but I doubt vertical stripes would help him....or a lap band, for that matter.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 09, 2010, 01:32:10 PM »

After being in the presence of Deepak for an hour earlier today, are you convinced that he is involved in the disappearance of Natalee? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  Anybody that was in there and saw him would agree 100 percent.  There wouldn’t be one person that didn’t believe that he had involvement if they would have been in there and witnessed and been in his presence.  There’s no one that wouldn’t believe that he has involvement.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

TIME IS A TICKING FOR THE LEPRECHAUNS

HT Klaas 

Hickory Dickory Dock,
The Kalpoes are in the Clock,
The Clock Struck One,
Then He was Done,
Hickory Dickory Dock!

Hickory Dickory Dock,
A Kalpoe is in the Clock,
The Clock Struck Two,
Then He was Done Too,
Hickory Dickory Dock!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: November 09, 2010, 01:35:25 PM »

I could be wrong but ... when the lawsuit filed by Joran's attorney is considered ... I have a hinky feeling that the two part video that can be accessed at his website is going to go "poof".  I believe that immediate downloading is where it is at.

Janet

+++++++

PART 1

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Extortion

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/het-gewetenloze-spel-van-joran-van-der-sloot/

PART 2

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Face to Face

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 09, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »

When I look at the videos of the deVries program, it seems to me that Beth has reached her
emotional limits.  She is still on her quest to find her child, but she is alone, except for Peter.

I have to wonder why her brothers aren't with her instead of defending Tim Miller.
My brother would have never let me take that journey into Castro Castro alone.  He would
have been right by my side. 

It hurts my heart to see Beth out there alone looking for Natalee.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 09, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »

After being in the presence of Deepak for an hour earlier today, are you convinced that he is involved in the disappearance of Natalee? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  Anybody that was in there and saw him would agree 100 percent.  There wouldn’t be one person that didn’t believe that he had involvement if they would have been in there and witnessed and been in his presence.  There’s no one that wouldn’t believe that he has involvement.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

TIME IS A TICKING FOR THE LEPRECHAUNS

THE INVOLVMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

Peter Devries

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

Peter Devries:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:  Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 09, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »

At that same bulletin board there is a thread with interesting info on the casino operations at the Westin, Occidental and Radisson. 

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81364

Where are your shoes?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 09, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80735.php

Google translation:

Peter R. Ferris denies allegations: 'No corruption'

November 9, 2010, 12:49 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / LONDON - Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries reacts to the surprise announcement that the lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, legal process against him and Beth Holloway tightens for 'bribing public officials. "

He denies the allegations vehemently. "There is no money by us, no peso, real zero point zero, paid to enter the prison."

Yesterday, this newspaper reported that Eddie Samame, the prison director of Joran, was put on inactive. This would have been a result of the confrontation between the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005 and Joran. This confrontation was organized by Peter who also made this hidden camera shots. These recordings were last weekend including the Netherlands and America on television.

Altez says Beth and Peter in "unlawful manner" gained access to the prison where Joran on remand. The crime reporter, however, denies the allegations and says "at the highest level has been given permission for this action. The director has just been commissioned from on high to work. The condition was that not the case of Stephany Flores would be discussed. That we met. There is nothing on our side at all inappropriately done. Everyone knew what would happen, no one is misled. "The reporter found that the lawyer of Joran but out of his neck chatting. "There is absolutely no question of corruption." According to Peter, the authorities admitted Beth "from humanity." "So all the excitement that now arises, I do not understand."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.