March 19, 2024, 01:51:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382633 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2010, 07:15:50 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I have a question

Does anyone remember the name of the school/group that did research on Natalee's case, it was some yrs ago iirc. The group attended school in FL I think.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

OS

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-06-11/justice/crime.club_1_criminal-justice-natalee-holloway-students?_s=PM:CRIME

snipped:

Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother, spoke in person with the crime club earlier this year. She thanked the students for taking another look at her daughter's case.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/11/ng.01.html

snipped

SHERYL MCCOLLUM, CRIME ANALYST: You know, Nancy, this case is just so aggravating to me. But here`s what I want to make very clear. It`s not just a few police officers that may or may not have gotten some payment. It`s not one judge. It is every single police officer on that island. It is every single judge at this point, and it`s every single DA on that island that won`t bring this case forward. Van Der Sloot has said he sold her in the sex trade. He said he threw her in the ocean. How many times does this person have to confess before something is done?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2010, 07:17:38 PM »

Weather for Lima, Peru - Add to iGoogle
66°F | °C
Current: Overcast
Wind: S at 8 mph
Humidity: 73%Mon

66°F | 59°FTue

66°F | 59°FWed

66°F | 60°FThu

66°F | 59°F
► It's a little cool and damp tonight in Lima, Peru.  I hope the rats visit Joran!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2010, 07:25:53 PM »

OS, the college that I've referenced is in Atlanta.  I remembered this girl especially.

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-08-19/justice/ccc.diving_1_holloway-case-natalee-holloway-field-trip?_s=PM:CRIME

Student dives into Holloway case, finds a career
NATALEE HOLLOWAY 

August 19, 2008|By Jennifer Gosdin Special to CNN

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-06-11/justice/ccc.log.gosdin_1_field-trip-natalee-holloway-case?_s=PM:CRIME

Jennifer Gosdin

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2010, 07:53:45 PM »

Thank you both so much.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2010, 07:58:59 PM »

Thank you both so much.

OS

You're welcome!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2010, 08:04:39 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/uitzending/de-nieuwe-reeks-afleveringen-begint-op-31-oktober/

New video!  I'll take some screenshots but I don't know how to capture it!   

Monday, October 25, 2010, 8:35 hours
Broadcast
New episodes starting this Sunday!

In recent months Peter went all over the world for research in a number of high profile cases. Next Sunday is the first new episode of the series finally on the tube!

Peter visited this the mother of Natalee Holloway in her hometown Alabama. For the first time Beth Holloway tells the shocking story about the extortion by Joran van der Sloot. How a desperate mother cornered by the man who left her daughter disappear ..

Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter, Sunday, October 31 at 21:30 at SBS 6

Last Updated: Monday, October 25, 2010, 13:12 hours

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2010, 08:05:29 PM »

OOps sorry, had to cook dinner.  Texasmom is a wealth of information!  Thanks Texasmom for all the great info!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2010, 08:09:05 PM »

When will we hear the blankity blank evidence on the laptop?!   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2010, 08:12:39 PM »

When will we hear the blankity blank evidence on the laptop?!   

Good question!   

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2010, 08:17:13 PM »

Take care, I'm calling it a night.  I am watching 4 grandbabies under the age of 3, 10 hours a day!  Whew!  I need a glass of wine!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »

Take care, I'm calling it a night.  I am watching 4 grandbabies under the age of 3, 10 hours a day!  Whew!  I need a glass of wine!

Just a glass?  Here have a bottle...sounds like you need it    

Good night Sharon!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »

Wow, that's a job!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2010, 09:04:17 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/uitzending/de-nieuwe-reeks-afleveringen-begint-op-31-oktober/

New video!  I'll take some screenshots but I don't know how to capture it!  

Broadcast

In recent months Peter went all over the world for research in a number of high profile cases. Next Sunday is the first new episode of the series finally on the tube!

Peter visited this the mother of Natalee Holloway in her hometown Alabama. For the first time Beth Holloway tells the shocking story about the extortion by Joran van der Sloot. How a desperate mother cornered by the man who left her daughter disappear ..

I'll try and capture it  
Had to get a little creative but I got it.  Uploading to photobucket now.  Click on the photo below to watch the clip:

« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 09:16:34 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2010, 09:06:25 PM »

New video!  I'll take some screenshots but I don't know how to capture it!   

Broadcast

I'll try and capture it 

Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2010, 09:17:37 PM »

Here's some screenshots from the video.

"I'm thinking...If this is the way that I can get her remains, then I'm in..."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »

Thanks for the video and screen shots, Klaas and TM!

I wish it were in English!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »

I ran the print on the 5th picture down through babylon translator and it came up with this:

lk dacht:  als ik zo haar overblijfselen kan krijgen

lk thought: if you will receive its remnants may
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »

I ran the print on the 5th picture down through babylon translator and it came up with this:

lk dacht:  als ik zo haar overblijfselen kan krijgen

lk thought: if you will receive its remnants may

Thanks CBB!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2010, 10:28:13 PM »

That translation is what Beth was saying at the time, I'm sure: "If this is the way I can get her remains.......... I'm in."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2010, 12:17:14 AM »

Justice for Natalee,
and Stephany!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.