March 19, 2024, 12:23:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382621 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: November 09, 2010, 03:44:06 PM »

Maximum Highness has been "chatting out his neck" since the beginning.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #601 on: November 09, 2010, 03:56:53 PM »

snipped

THE INVOLVMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

Peter Devries

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

Peter Devries:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:  Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

http://tinyurl.com/http-beatingdeadhorse-com

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 09, 2010, 03:57:32 PM »

Maximum Highness has been "chatting out his neck" since the beginning.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: November 09, 2010, 04:07:22 PM »

snipped

THE INVOLVMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

Peter Devries

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

Peter Devries:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:  Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

http://tinyurl.com/http-beatingdeadhorse-com

JMO

WOW!!!   Four pages of Google references on Janet's repeat posts.  Reckon it has been posted enough?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #604 on: November 09, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »

I could be wrong but ... when the lawsuit filed by Joran's attorney is considered ... I have a hinky feeling that the two part video that can be accessed at his website is going to go "poof".  I believe that immediate downloading is where it is at.

Janet

+++++++

PART 1

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Extortion

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/het-gewetenloze-spel-van-joran-van-der-sloot/

PART 2

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Face to Face

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Please let me know if this has been done.  I have not had a chance to view any them and one of the YouTube versions was removed. TIA

Do we have a good hiding place for monkeys Wink?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 09, 2010, 05:44:22 PM »

I could be wrong but ... when the lawsuit filed by Joran's attorney is considered ... I have a hinky feeling that the two part video that can be accessed at his website is going to go "poof".  I believe that immediate downloading is where it is at.

Janet

+++++++

PART 1

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Extortion

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/het-gewetenloze-spel-van-joran-van-der-sloot/

PART 2

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Face to Face

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Please let me know if this has been done.  I have not had a chance to view any them and one of the YouTube versions was removed. TIA

Do we have a good hiding place for monkeys Wink?

Dihannah1

The last I checked both Part one and two are still on Peter Devries' website.  They have not gone"poof" and they may not.  However ... this computer illiterate was very fortunate.  My son was able to download both videos.  In otherwords ... it is has been backed up .... just in case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 09, 2010, 06:15:41 PM »

I think the videos are only available for a few days on Peter's website.  IIRC, I read somewhere that the first video would be available until the 11th.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: November 09, 2010, 07:03:29 PM »

Janet's post remind us (or me at least) about topics and jog my memory.  Sometimes I'm busy in other areas of the forum or with my personal life so I actually appreciate the reminders.  I realize that everyone is not in agreement but I would ask you simply scroll by if you don't want to read.  TIA 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 09, 2010, 07:16:23 PM »

Janet's post remind us (or me at least) about topics and jog my memory.  Sometimes I'm busy in other areas of the forum or with my personal life so I actually appreciate the reminders.  I realize that everyone is not in agreement but I would ask you simply scroll by if you don't want to read.  TIA 

I find them insulting and I think many here feel that way.  There is nothing we can do about it,
but stay away or blow a fuse.  She has already told us that you will ban us if we issult her.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 09, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »

After being in the presence of Deepak for an hour earlier today, are you convinced that he is involved in the disappearance of Natalee? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  Anybody that was in there and saw him would agree 100 percent.  There wouldn’t be one person that didn’t believe that he had involvement if they would have been in there and witnessed and been in his presence.  There’s no one that wouldn’t believe that he has involvement.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

TIME IS A TICKING FOR THE LEPRECHAUNS

I sincerely hope so.

In all of his so-called "confessions" Joran can distance the Kalpoes ... distance his father ... distance the former suspects in the Natalee Holloway case from implication in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 but ... it doesn't make it so.

When the archives are considered ... it is difficult to comprehend why there are still  those who insist on giving the Kalpoes a pass and ... it is also  difficult to comprehend why the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Most of those old quote stacks and reminders aren't worth the bandwith that it takes to print them.

Their revelance changes with the latest news and Joran "confession".
We all know with some certainty that the Kalpoes and Paulus were involved. IMO

Magnolia

There are many posts that I consider are not worth the bandwidth but ... that is only my opinion.  I just scroll by.

The words of Beth Holloway is the 2005 quote that Kermit posted and ... the words of Beth Holloway in the 2006 quote that I posted are relevant to the current happenings in the Dr. Phil case.  If you disagree.  That's OK.

Thank You.

Janet

+++++

klaasend
Forum Rules - Please Read

6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=8719.360;num_replies=372

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: November 09, 2010, 07:36:06 PM »

I would think that Forum Rule #6 should apply both ways...evidently not.

For someone who proclaims to "uphold the mother of Natalee Holloway" to bash the one person
who is trying to help her at this point is just an insult to those of us who are grateful to Peter for
trying to help Beth.

It isn't a simple disagreement.  It is a slap in the face in disguise.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: November 09, 2010, 07:41:48 PM »

I would think that Forum Rule #6 should apply both ways...evidently not.

For someone who proclaims to "uphold the mother of Natalee Holloway" to bash the one person
who is trying to help her at this point is just an insult to those of us who are grateful to Peter for
trying to help Beth.

It isn't a simple disagreement.  It is a slap in the face in disguise.

Exactly!   

And I certainly don't appreciate Janet's REMINDERS about the forum rules, or her BUMPING those posts.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: November 09, 2010, 07:42:30 PM »

John Walsh is on Entertainment Tonight.  He is praising Beth for having the courage to confront Joran.
Wishes he could get his hands on Joran.  He thinks that Joran is holding out the location of Natalee's
remains in order to get a lighter sentence.

John Walsh says "how many mothers would have the courage to confront the man who murdered
their daughter and another girl".  Says Joran is a coward of the worst degree.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: November 09, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »

I find them insulting and I think many here feel that way.  There is nothing we can do about it,
but stay away or blow a fuse.  She has already told us that you will ban us if we issult her.

I've been scrolling by regularly, as I'm not inclined to continue arguing the same points.  It must be said though, that the silence of no response may be taken by readers as passive agreement. 

It seems to me if I have a point to make, have made that point repeatedly and created threads of my own devoted to it (which I have), I would then be exhibiting poor manners (and a lack of consideration of others) by continuing to spam the main thread with the same data. 

Of course, that's just my opinion and I will continue doing as Klaas has asked.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 09, 2010, 07:45:55 PM »

It does go both ways and I have not told anyone anything about banning anyone.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 09, 2010, 07:50:41 PM »

I've been scrolling by regularly, as I'm not inclined to continue arguing the same points.  It must be said though, that the silence of no response may be taken by readers as passive agreement. 

It seems to me if I have a point to make, have made that point repeatedly and created threads of my own devoted to it (which I have), I would then be exhibiting poor manners (and a lack of consideration of others) by continuing to spam the main thread with the same data. 

Of course, that's just my opinion and I will continue doing as Klaas has asked.

Thank you Lifesong, very well stated!   an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 09, 2010, 07:57:08 PM »

John Walsh in the second segment says that Joran is a 6'4" punk who beats little girls to death.

He thinks when Joran is out of the protection of solitary confinement the other inmates will beat
him to death.  (I hope so)

Says that the one thing the coward needs to do is tell Beth where her child is.

Walsh was appalled that Joran actually smiled a couple of times while talking to Beth.

There was a lot of vemon in John Walsh's voice.  Said that America's Most Wanted is still
working with Beth to try to resolve Natalee's case and still have a tip line open.
Said Beth is one brave woman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 09, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »

John Walsh is on Entertainment Tonight.  He is praising Beth for having the courage to confront Joran.
Wishes he could get his hands on Joran.  He thinks that Joran is holding out the location of Natalee's
remains in order to get a lighter sentence.

John Walsh says "how many mothers would have the courage to confront the man who murdered
their daughter and another girl".  Says Joran is a coward of the worst degree.

I agree with him completely!   

Thanks Magnolia!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 09, 2010, 08:00:51 PM »

John Walsh in the second segment says that Joran is a 6'4" punk who beats little girls to death.

He thinks when Joran is out of the protection of solitary confinement the other inmates will beat
him to death.  (I hope so)

Says that the one thing the coward needs to do is tell Beth where her child is.

Walsh was appalled that Joran actually smiled a couple of times while talking to Beth.

There was a lot of vemon in John Walsh's voice.  Said that America's Most Wanted is still
working with Beth to try to resolve Natalee's case and still have a tip line open.
Said Beth is one brave woman.

I hope so too!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 09, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »

When I look at the videos of the deVries program, it seems to me that Beth has reached her
emotional limits.  She is still on her quest to find her child, but she is alone, except for Peter.

I have to wonder why her brothers aren't with her instead of defending Tim Miller.
My brother would have never let me take that journey into Castro Castro alone.  He would
have been right by my side. 

It hurts my heart to see Beth out there alone looking for Natalee.

Thanks for saying this, Magnolia.  I couldn't put my finger on why I couldn't post after watching the videos.  I was overwhelmed with emotion, of course, but felt completely at a loss to either express it or offer any comfort.  Beth's path as laid out by that monster Joran, that she continues to bravely walk for every mother of a daughter, has indeed robbed her of the life she so courageously built after her divorce.  None of it has been the least bit fair, she has given all and been treated terribly by some.

That she had to stand alone on the beach facing "infinity" is, I guess, symbolic of what she has faced and will continue to face.  Still, I wish there had been a loving arm around her and another heartbeat that had known and loved Natalee also within her reach.

Beth, I wish I had more tangible support to offer you.  I can assure you, however, that I'll still be here in five years when you look out over that ocean again.  My heart and my spirit are with you.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.