March 19, 2024, 04:51:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382669 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: November 09, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »

FWIW - I don't know who people associate with outside of SM and since I can't do anything about it I don't care.  What I can tell you is that Janet has always posted from Canada and the same area of Canada. 

I don't really care who people associate with outside of SM either, it's not any of my business...and I don't usually make it my business.  (The snapshot from CnG was brought here by someone else, not sure who now.)  However, when someone consistently attempts to alienate forum members of a like cause to the point that many won't even post because of the excessive domination and aggravation of one; those associations raise questions in my mind.  Especially the associations that have been referenced.  Just because someone posts from the same place all the time, it doesn't necessarily mean those posts aren't being influenced or contributed to by others...right?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2010, 09:49:41 PM »

FWIW - I don't know who people associate with outside of SM and since I can't do anything about it I don't care.  What I can tell you is that Janet has always posted from Canada and the same area of Canada. 

I don't think any of us dispute that she posts from the same area of Canada.  I won't say where.
It is who feeds her the posts that we are concerned with.  it has been observed for well over a year.

Klaas, I am not trying to be disrespectful of you or to cause you trouble, please understand that.

I know that nobody here is trying to cause me trouble but I hate the fighting.  I have enough on my hands as it is in the Kyron and Zahra threads right now.  The Zahra case is becoming one of the more horrendous ones I've ever followed. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 09, 2010, 09:50:59 PM »

I don't really care who people associate with outside of SM either, it's not any of my business...and I don't usually make it my business.  (The snapshot from CnG was brought here by someone else, not sure who now.)  However, when someone consistently attempts to alienate forum members of a like cause to the point that many won't even post because of the excessive domination and aggravation of one; those associations raise questions in my mind.  Especially the associations that have been referenced.  Just because someone posts from the same place all the time, it doesn't necessarily mean those posts aren't being influenced or contributed to by others...right?

Yes, that can and does happen.  I've seen it alot in the Caylee case.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 09, 2010, 09:54:44 PM »

From chit and grunt

Just sayin'   

I have never received an email from Yapper.   I have never received an email from any Monkey following his/her defection to the GM forum.  There was a line drawn in the sand at that time and I have never crossed it.

For crying out loud.  The prodigal Monkeys uphold John Silvetti ... uphold Caps ... uphold Kyle Kingman.  Texasmom ... you know my stand on each of these characters.  For crying out loud ... I have entire created threads undermining them.

Janet

I believe you Tamikosmom.  That thought never crossed my mind.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 09, 2010, 09:56:35 PM »

Why is everyone worried about a certain ex member.  Do they have the power to influence how you think.  You are here for a reason and they are banned for a reason.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 09, 2010, 09:56:38 PM »

I don't think any of us dispute that she posts from the same area of Canada.  I won't say where.
It is who feeds her the posts that we are concerned with.  it has been observed for well over a year.

Klaas, I am not trying to be disrespectful of you or to cause you trouble, please understand that.

Everybody knows who feeds my posts ... feeds my speculations.  I provide the forum with sources ... I provide the forum with the links.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: November 09, 2010, 10:01:21 PM »

From chit and grunt

Just sayin'   

I have never received an email from Yapper.   I have never received an email from any Monkey following his/her defection to the GM forum.  There was a line drawn in the sand at that time and I have never crossed it.

For crying out loud.  The prodigal Monkeys uphold John Silvetti ... uphold Caps ... uphold Kyle Kingman.  Texasmom ... you know my stand on each of these characters.  For crying out loud ... I have entire created threads undermining them.

Janet

Thank you San.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 09, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »

I wish everyone would stop fighting.  I don't like to see this.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: November 09, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »

I wish everyone would stop fighting.  I don't like to see this.

I agree, San.  It doesn't help Natalee, or Beth, or Dave or their family.  Truthfully, it doesn't help any of us, either.  jmho

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: November 09, 2010, 10:15:08 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles - Keep them lit.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 09, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »

My problem with all the "repetitive posts" is that they don't seem to engage the forum in a dialogue. They are meant to derail the discussion. I have tried and tried to respond in a meanigful rebuttal to some of these posts, but they are always ignored. For heaven's sake, please just spit out your opinion IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Quotes taken out of context and several years in age are just not relevant to what is happening TODAY. What I thought I knew 5 years ago is different than what I thought 3 years ago and often different in what I knew 3 months ago. Take what you believe, and tell us in your own words what you have learned in 5 1/2 years. Please, don't insult us by cramming OLD quotes down our throats. We are not all stupid, we take ALL facts into consideration and adapt with time. There I said it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: November 09, 2010, 10:16:28 PM »

Janet

Thank you San.

Janet

Thank you again San.

Good Night All.

Janet
7:15 PM

++++++

Page 232
:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 09, 2010, 10:19:53 PM »

Janet

Thank you San.

Janet

Thank you again San.

Good Night All.

Janet
7:15 PM

++++++

Page 232
:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

You're welcome Tamikosmom.  Have a good night.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 09, 2010, 10:21:29 PM »

I don't think any of us here enjoy the unpleasantness, but sometime things have to come to a head.
We have seen posters here drop away one by one due to being browbeaten with repeated postings.

It becomes fruitless to try to counter the posts when you are accused of being rude or insulting if you
disagree.  It is easier to just go away, as many have done.

I don't think anybody here is afraid of the Dark Lard, but we do not enjoy having his minions here among us.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: November 09, 2010, 10:24:22 PM »

My problem with all the "repetitive posts" is that they don't seem to engage the forum in a dialogue. They are meant to derail the discussion. I have tried and tried to respond in a meanigful rebuttal to some of these posts, but they are always ignored. For heaven's sake, please just spit out your opinion IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Quotes taken out of context and several years in age are just not relevant to what is happening TODAY. What I thought I knew 5 years ago is different than what I thought 3 years ago and often different in what I knew 3 months ago. Take what you believe, and tell us in your own words what you have learned in 5 1/2 years. Please, don't insult us by cramming OLD quotes down our throats. We are not all stupid, we take ALL facts into consideration and adapt with time. There I said it.

And you said it so well

I totally agree with you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 09, 2010, 10:28:01 PM »

You're absolutely right wreck, and I've missed you!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 09, 2010, 10:29:41 PM »

After five years my opinion hasn't changed as to what I think happened to Natalee.  So posting information over and over again doesn't bother me because I believe what I want to believe.

If you want to know who I thought was insulting it was a person called CAPSLOCK and Kyle Kingman.  Kyle Kingman thought he was smarter than everyone else. But in my opinion he was just another coward/sneak in this world.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 09, 2010, 10:36:30 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen we have all been here too long to start fighting amongst ourselves.  You may not agree with Tamikosmom's posting but she has also provided a lot of information especially when someone was looking for a link to an article or a post which she has right at her fingertips.

We all contribute in different ways.  We all rely on each other.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 09, 2010, 10:37:56 PM »

After five years my opinion hasn't changed as to what I think happened to Natalee.  So posting information over and over again doesn't bother me because I believe what I want to believe.

If you want to know who I thought was insulting it was a person called CAPSLOCK and Kyle Kingman.  Kyle Kingman thought he was smarter than everyone else. But in my opinion he was just another coward/sneak in this world.

You are so right San.  Both Caps and Kyle were like a lot of people involved in this case in that they were using Natalee and the tragedy this family has gone through to profit off of it. 

I still read here every day.  Beth will forever be in my heart.  Natalee and Stephanie deserved to live their lives to the fullest and this Monster who sits in prison (I am beginning to have doubts about that prison) with his smug face needs to be done in now and I hope he burns in hell for what he has done to both families.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 09, 2010, 10:39:54 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.