March 19, 2024, 07:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382680 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 09, 2010, 10:41:18 PM »

My problem with all the "repetitive posts" is that they don't seem to engage the forum in a dialogue. They are meant to derail the discussion. I have tried and tried to respond in a meanigful rebuttal to some of these posts, but they are always ignored. For heaven's sake, please just spit out your opinion IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Quotes taken out of context and several years in age are just not relevant to what is happening TODAY. What I thought I knew 5 years ago is different than what I thought 3 years ago and often different in what I knew 3 months ago. Take what you believe, and tell us in your own words what you have learned in 5 1/2 years. Please, don't insult us by cramming OLD quotes down our throats. We are not all stupid, we take ALL facts into consideration and adapt with time. There I said it.

After five years my opinion hasn't changed as to what I think happened to Natalee.  So posting information over and over again doesn't bother me because I believe what I want to believe.

If you want to know who I thought was insulting it was a person called CAPSLOCK and Kyle Kingman.  Kyle Kingman thought he was smarter than everyone else. But in my opinion he was just another coward/sneak in this world.

You are so right San.  Both Caps and Kyle were like a lot of people involved in this case in that they were using Natalee and the tragedy this family has gone through to profit off of it. 

I still read here every day.  Beth will forever be in my heart.  Natalee and Stephanie deserved to live their lives to the fullest and this Monster who sits in prison (I am beginning to have doubts about that prison) with his smug face needs to be done in now and I hope he burns in hell for what he has done to both families.

Exactly Blue Moon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: November 09, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen we have all been here too long to start fighting amongst ourselves.  You may not agree with Tamikosmom's posting but she has also provided a lot of information especially when someone was looking for a link to an article or a post which she has right at her fingertips.

We all contribute in different ways.  We all rely on each other.

And we're all supposed to be here for Natalee and her family and Stephany and her family.  I know I am, and when those who are dearest to Beth's heart are being discredited; I'm saying something.

This is nothing new.  Those of us who are here most of the time get more frustrated than those who stop in occasionally.  It wears on us.  There was a time when I found Janet's posts helpful and/or informative, unfortunately...that was a long time ago.

I don't like to fight either, that's not what I'm here for.  Sometimes I feel like I don't have a choice.  It's either throw in the towel and leave...or fight!

btw, just because I didn't respond to something; that doesn't mean I believe it.

JMHO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: November 09, 2010, 10:55:22 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen we have all been here too long to start fighting amongst ourselves.  You may not agree with Tamikosmom's posting but she has also provided a lot of information especially when someone was looking for a link to an article or a post which she has right at her fingertips.

And we're all supposed to be here for Natalee and her family and Stephany and her family.  I know I am, and when those who are dearest to Beth's heart are being discredited; I'm saying something.

This is nothing new.  Those of us who are here most of the time get more frustrated than those who stop in occasionally.  It wears on us.  There was a time when I found Janet's posts helpful and/or informative, unfortunately...that was a long time ago.

I don't like to fight either, that's not what I'm here for.  Sometimes I feel like I don't have a choice.  It's either throw in the towel and leave...or fight!

btw, just because I didn't respond to something; that doesn't mean I believe it.

JMHO

I don't want anyone throwing in the towel.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 09, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »

Just to be clear, I don't "just stop in occasionally", I am here all the time, every day of the week.  I am like a lot in that I stay in the rafters and read mostly.  I read everything that is posted and sometimes I sign in and make my statement and then it's back to the rafters I go.  I read everything that TM posts and I sometimes read what Janet posts (but mostly I pass them by as I can almost repeat them verbatim).  I give credit to TM for keeping us up to date and I give credit also to Janet for her dedication.  That's all I can say tonight, bedtime calls.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: November 09, 2010, 10:58:43 PM »

When I look at the videos of the deVries program, it seems to me that Beth has reached her
emotional limits.  She is still on her quest to find her child, but she is alone, except for Peter.

I have to wonder why her brothers aren't with her instead of defending Tim Miller.
My brother would have never let me take that journey into Castro Castro alone.  He would
have been right by my side. 

It hurts my heart to see Beth out there alone looking for Natalee.

If you don't mind I would like to answer this speculation and tell you that Beth is not alone and not without her brothers as well as others helping her.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: November 09, 2010, 11:00:08 PM »

JMHO

You make an excellent point that I really wasn't thinking about.  You have no idea how many times a day (not necessarily pertaining to this case) I don't respond to a post either in the forum or the front page because I disagree so vehemently to the majority that I simply bite my tongue.  I sometimes wonder why I stay (again not pertaining to this case or any case in particular).

Anyway, not responding to a post IN NO WAY means agreement with it as far as I'm concerned.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: November 09, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »

JMHO

I don't want anyone throwing in the towel.

But you don't want us fighting either.  What shall we do?  Just let things that we don't believe to
be true pass as truth.  I really don't know.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: November 09, 2010, 11:04:11 PM »

love you all -

let's use the upset and kick some buttinsky and get Natalee HOME in AMERICA!

ribbit.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: November 09, 2010, 11:06:36 PM »

When I look at the videos of the deVries program, it seems to me that Beth has reached her
emotional limits.  She is still on her quest to find her child, but she is alone, except for Peter.

I have to wonder why her brothers aren't with her instead of defending Tim Miller.
My brother would have never let me take that journey into Castro Castro alone.  He would

If you don't mind I would like to answer this speculation and tell you that Beth is not alone and not without her brothers as well as others helping her.

Thank you, Kermit.  That really makes me feel better.  I was so sad for her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #669 on: November 09, 2010, 11:07:37 PM »

I could be wrong but ... when the lawsuit filed by Joran's attorney is considered ... I have a hinky feeling that the two part video that can be accessed at his website is going to go "poof".  I believe that immediate downloading is where it is at.

Janet

+++++++

PART 1

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Extortion

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/het-gewetenloze-spel-van-joran-van-der-sloot/

PART 2

Video - Beth Holloway and Peter Devries - Face to Face

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Please let me know if this has been done.  I have not had a chance to view any them and one of the YouTube versions was removed. TIA

Do we have a good hiding place for monkeys Wink?

Dihannah1

The last I checked both Part one and two are still on Peter Devries' website.  They have not gone"poof" and they may not.  However ... this computer illiterate was very fortunate.  My son was able to download both videos.  In otherwords ... it is has been backed up .... just in case.

Janet

Thanks Janet.  Just got my laptop back and pulled them up.  However,  I need an English version.  I can't understand a word he is saying. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:53 PM »

Just to be clear, I don't "just stop in occasionally", I am here all the time, every day of the week.  I am like a lot in that I stay in the rafters and read mostly.  I read everything that is posted and sometimes I sign in and make my statement and then it's back to the rafters I go.  I read everything that TM posts and I sometimes read what Janet posts (but mostly I pass them by as I can almost repeat them verbatim).  I give credit to TM for keeping us up to date and I give credit also to Janet for her dedication.  That's all I can say tonight, bedtime calls.

Maybe I should have worded that differently, BlueMoon.  Thanks for responding!    
I'm glad you're here, and appreciate all of the other Monkey's in the rafters!    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 09, 2010, 11:15:51 PM »

There are many of us reading daily from the rafters, and appreciate all you are doing.

Not entering into tonights "discussion" as I picture myself getting into enough trouble on another current thread here.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 09, 2010, 11:16:47 PM »

JMHO

You make an excellent point that I really wasn't thinking about.  You have no idea how many times a day (not necessarily pertaining to this case) I don't respond to a post either in the forum or the front page because I disagree so vehemently to the majority that I simply bite my tongue.  I sometimes wonder why I stay (again not pertaining to this case or any case in particular).

Anyway, not responding to a post IN NO WAY means agreement with it as far as I'm concerned.

You stay because that's the kind of person you are, and I'm so thankful for that.   an angelic monkey

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: November 09, 2010, 11:17:42 PM »

JMHO

I can relate, probably far less than you, Klaas.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: November 09, 2010, 11:24:50 PM »

There are many of us reading daily from the rafters, and appreciate all you are doing.

Not entering into tonights "discussion" as I picture myself getting into enough trouble on another current thread here.

Thanks Tibro!  I've popped in and read many of your contributions in another thread too...Thank You  an angelic monkey ...but I haven't been over there much in the last day or two so I have no idea what trouble you may be in...hoping it will all work out! 

I started to change my clothes this evening, but I decided if I got into too much trouble and was frozen in time...I liked my fall clothes better.    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: November 09, 2010, 11:29:44 PM »

That's very comforting to know, thank you Kermit!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: November 09, 2010, 11:37:03 PM »

love you all -

ribbit.

love you too, kermie!   

Any suggestions on where to place some emphasis, to help speed that process? 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #677 on: November 09, 2010, 11:50:42 PM »

Trying to catch up here and obvisouly have missed something.  However, I will opine on what I percieve the problem is, which quite frankly shocks me. Janet has been a plethora of info and I for the life of me cannot imagine  how coming up with the quotes in books, etc for 5 years as quickly as she does.  I am in complete awe of her talent.  Being here from the beginning,  I have seen peope come and go, offer up great thoughts and IMO not so great thouths, and I have also have seen disagreements, where as we, as adults, with different backgrounds, life experiences, different personalities are always going to have disagreements.  THATS LIFE!  The most important thing is we MUST agree to disagree!  I for one agree with the Klaas and mods.  This is about Natalee.  If you disagree, speak your peace in a respectful manner and then skip past those you don't if need be.   But by all means, we are all adults and friends.  It breaks my heart to see another member talked down about.  I trust Klass and mods judgement and let it go. 

We are all here for the same reasons, no matter your opinion, right or wrong.  Everybody has one.  Our mods are on top of things and what others may do outside this forum is there business, as it is yours.  Please let it go..... and stick to what is important!  The tragedies others face!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2010, 12:02:33 AM »

Thanks Tibro!  I've popped in and read many of your contributions in another thread too...Thank You  an angelic monkey ...but I haven't been over there much in the last day or two so I have no idea what trouble you may be in...hoping it will all work out! 

I started to change my clothes this evening, but I decided if I got into too much trouble and was frozen in time...I liked my fall clothes better.    Monkey Devil!

I just have to keep sitting on my paws.  So far so good.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
camochance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: November 10, 2010, 12:07:13 AM »

love you all -

ribbit.

Well said (from a rafter)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.