March 18, 2024, 11:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382615 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: November 10, 2010, 12:08:02 AM »

Just to be clear, I don't "just stop in occasionally", I am here all the time, every day of the week.  I am like a lot in that I stay in the rafters and read mostly.  I read everything that is posted and sometimes I sign in and make my statement and then it's back to the rafters I go.  I read everything that TM posts and I sometimes read what Janet posts (but mostly I pass them by as I can almost repeat them verbatim).  I give credit to TM for keeping us up to date and I give credit also to Janet for her dedication.  That's all I can say tonight, bedtime calls.

Maybe I should have worded that differently, BlueMoon.  Thanks for responding!    
I'm glad you're here, and appreciate all of the other Monkey's in the rafters!    

There are many of us reading daily from the rafters, and appreciate all you are doing.

Not entering into tonights "discussion" as I picture myself getting into enough trouble on another current thread here.

Thanks Tibro!  I've popped in and read many of your contributions in another thread too...Thank You  an angelic monkey ...but I haven't been over there much in the last day or two so I have no idea what trouble you may be in...hoping it will all work out! 

I started to change my clothes this evening, but I decided if I got into too much trouble and was frozen in time...I liked my fall clothes better.    Monkey Devil!

I just have to keep sitting on my paws.  So far so good.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #681 on: November 10, 2010, 01:16:56 AM »

Janet's post remind us (or me at least) about topics and jog my memory.  Sometimes I'm busy in other areas of the forum or with my personal life so I actually appreciate the reminders.  I realize that everyone is not in agreement but I would ask you simply scroll by if you don't want to read.  TIA 
Just jumping in before I read ahead.....
I scroll by lots of posts.....but I always read Janet for the reminders.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 10, 2010, 01:45:52 AM »

Most of you know I've had my ups and downs in this forum......
I was a newcomer that was embraced by many of you and then frowned on by many of you....
I was liked for my opinion and then disliked for my opinion....
I'm here for Natalee, Beth, Dave...their family and extended family (that certainly includes the dedicated Monkeys!)...
Bringing Natalee home is my most sincere desire........ an angelic monkey
I'll read here as long as it takes....and probably make comments that are liked and disliked...
But I'll always hold this forum and the people who post here as very special people.....because of their support for Natalee...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: November 10, 2010, 01:52:21 AM »

billb and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Goodnight Good Monkeys.......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: November 10, 2010, 02:11:55 AM »

My problem with all the "repetitive posts" is that they don't seem to engage the forum in a dialogue. They are meant to derail the discussion. I have tried and tried to respond in a meanigful rebuttal to some of these posts, but they are always ignored. For heaven's sake, please just spit out your opinion IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Quotes taken out of context and several years in age are just not relevant to what is happening TODAY. What I thought I knew 5 years ago is different than what I thought 3 years ago and often different in what I knew 3 months ago. Take what you believe, and tell us in your own words what you have learned in 5 1/2 years. Please, don't insult us by cramming OLD quotes down our throats. We are not all stupid, we take ALL facts into consideration and adapt with time. There I said it.
wreck...with all due respect:
They are meant to derail the discussion.
I don't see it that way......
I appreciate the reminders...not offended at all...I'll scroll by if I've seen the posts....
Here's what I don't get....why do some take offense and get angry? Do some feel this is their forum and resent comments that don't reflect their own opinion? are some annoyed that the discussion is thrown off track? or?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: November 10, 2010, 02:18:02 AM »

When you have the same people agreeing with each other all the time....and against an individual or two or three most of the time....is dialog limited? If so....how does that help?
Stay cool Monkeys.......
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #686 on: November 10, 2010, 04:01:58 AM »

When I look at the videos of the deVries program, it seems to me that Beth has reached her
emotional limits.  She is still on her quest to find her child, but she is alone, except for Peter.

I have to wonder why her brothers aren't with her instead of defending Tim Miller.
My brother would have never let me take that journey into Castro Castro alone.  He would
have been right by my side. 

It hurts my heart to see Beth out there alone looking for Natalee.

Thanks for saying this, Magnolia.  I couldn't put my finger on why I couldn't post after watching the videos.  I was overwhelmed with emotion, of course, but felt completely at a loss to either express it or offer any comfort.  Beth's path as laid out by that monster Joran, that she continues to bravely walk for every mother of a daughter, has indeed robbed her of the life she so courageously built after her divorce.  None of it has been the least bit fair, she has given all and been treated terribly by some.

That she had to stand alone on the beach facing "infinity" is, I guess, symbolic of what she has faced and will continue to face.  Still, I wish there had been a loving arm around her and another heartbeat that had known and loved Natalee also within her reach.

Beth, I wish I had more tangible support to offer you.  I can assure you, however, that I'll still be here in five years when you look out over that ocean again.  My heart and my spirit are with you.

I feel the way you two feel, Magnolia and lifesong. I wasn't ready to post a reaction after watching the video, either. Beth is still looking for Natalee. I think that maybe Peter and many others wanted Beth to rant at Joran. That would have made sensational news, but Beth has moved beyond the hatred. Her love for Natalee has won out and overpowered those feelings. I believe that Beth was acutely aware that she was face to face for the first and maybe last time since she knew Natalee was dead, with the one person who could fill in the blanks about Natalee and perhaps give her the means to retrieve her daughter. It makes sense that since she spoke from the heart, she did all she could to let everything else go and plead with him to give her what answers she needed purely related to the obligation she feels for Natalee.

I believe that Joran already being in prison helped her be able to do that. Her persuit of justice could produce no further results than what he was already experiencing. I think she was trying to tell him that during the conversation. I pray that in 5 years when she returns to Aruba with Peter, she can touch the water, content with the knowledge that it no longer holds Natalee. I hope she is able to take flowers to Natalee's well kept grave at home, before she makes the trip.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #687 on: November 10, 2010, 04:15:08 AM »

I just want to say that you all mean very much to me. I hope all are sleeping with smiling angels watching over them. I want us all to be here together when Beth gets to bring Natalee home. Against all odds and logic, I believe it will happen.

Night!   
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: November 10, 2010, 06:44:31 AM »

If you guys want to fight with each other FINE, I just don't have the desire to play middle man.  NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS OR WANTS, I will not close down the NH forum.  It will stay open until Beth tells us to quit or Natalee's remains are found and brought back home. 

So if ANYONE posting in this forum is working behind the scenes in an attempt to "bring the NH forum down", you might as well forget it.  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I am happy to read this Klaasend because it is the one place I can still come to where people are as passionate as I am about finding not only Natalee but the truth.  Thank you!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: November 10, 2010, 07:03:16 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen we have all been here too long to start fighting amongst ourselves.  You may not agree with Tamikosmom's posting but she has also provided a lot of information especially when someone was looking for a link to an article or a post which she has right at her fingertips.

We all contribute in different ways.  We all rely on each other.

And we're all supposed to be here for Natalee and her family and Stephany and her family.  I know I am, and when those who are dearest to Beth's heart are being discredited; I'm saying something.

This is nothing new.  Those of us who are here most of the time get more frustrated than those who stop in occasionally.  It wears on us.  There was a time when I found Janet's posts helpful and/or informative, unfortunately...that was a long time ago.

I don't like to fight either, that's not what I'm here for.  Sometimes I feel like I don't have a choice.  It's either throw in the towel and leave...or fight!

btw, just because I didn't respond to something; that doesn't mean I believe it.

JMHO

I don't want anyone throwing in the towel.

But you don't want us fighting either.  What shall we do?  Just let things that we don't believe to
be true pass as truth.  I really don't know.

The people I have disagreed with over the past few years have really said bad things about Natalee and Beth.  There were also former members who were trying to force their opinions on us as the truth.  They even held a former member who was spewing his untruths out and I laughed at how easy it was to see through him. You know the people were are speaking about.  People who came on here for a short period of time and claimed they had information and how everything had to be kept hush hush.  We had other members and even an ex mod falling over themselves at every word he spoke. Those are the type of people I can't stand and have no respect for.

I think it's time for me to throw in the towel and call it a day.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: November 10, 2010, 07:03:37 AM »

Gosh.  It makes me sad that everyone is so upset.  We are all so passionate about finding justice for Natalee and Stephany and the 5 years has taken a toll on her family and us.  Stay strong.  God forbid if anything happened to my family, I would want all of you monkeys there for me and supporting me the way you do Natalee's family.  This forum is the best one out there and it is because of the people on it.  No one usually responds or speaks to me but I feel the commitment and the passion in every post.  There is a camaraderie here and it feels good nonetheless.  Here is a fresh cup of coffee \_/? and some banana bread [:::], hugs to all.  May all the rats in Peru find Joran's hole......... err his potty hole, you know! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 10, 2010, 07:15:21 AM »

Gosh.  It makes me sad that everyone is so upset.  We are all so passionate about finding justice for Natalee and Stephany and the 5 years has taken a toll on her family and us.  Stay strong.  God forbid if anything happened to my family, I would want all of you monkeys there for me and supporting me the way you do Natalee's family.  This forum is the best one out there and it is because of the people on it. No one usually responds or speaks to me but I feel the commitment and the passion in every post.  There is a camaraderie here and it feels good nonetheless.  Here is a fresh cup of coffee \_/? and some banana bread [:::], hugs to all.  May all the rats in Peru find Joran's hole......... err his potty hole, you know!  

Good morning Sharon.    Please don't think for one second that just because you feel no one usually responds or speaks to you that you are being ignored.    You as a person and as a poster and what you have to say is as important as anyone else on this forum.      You are part of the fabric of Scared Monkeys and I think it's wonderful you are here and you have the passion and commitment to be here and stay here for Natalee.    I buzz around Scared Monkeys   and read a lot, update with posting articles and such, but I don't always post greetings or I may see a monkeys post later on a page or more later and don't post a reply.    I see you and recognize you as a fellow monkey Sharon.    It's good to see you  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: November 10, 2010, 08:35:26 AM »

Good morning  Frijole, yucatexan, wreck, Serenity and 9 Guests      I think I've had enough coffee 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #693 on: November 10, 2010, 09:23:39 AM »

Good Morning all the lovely Monkeys!  Just want to say thank you for everybody here and I cherish you all!  I am at work, so yes, typically in the rafters, but barely miss a day to catch up on the several horrid cases out there.  (And WE think WE have problems!?)   Remember, this thread is what brought most of us together and we are still here after 5 years.  That has to account for something, huh?  I'd call it loyalty, passion, seeking justice,  (I could go on, but won't) in many fashions, no matter HOW we look at it!  I admit, I have gotten angry with certain people over the years, here and other threads.  I spoke my peace and moved on, maybe even shook a few feathers along the way.    Thanks to Klaas for forgiving me, and understanding my passion at times and NOT banning me!  LOL.   

I will always support Beth and family, no matter what!  Please nobody be mad and upset today.  We don't know what it's like to walk in anothers shoes.......

Have a great day and will be reading from the rafters.  an angelic monkey

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: November 10, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »

Hi Dihannah 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 10, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »

Good Morning Muffy!

Ok, I have a couple questions, one might be silly, but I am curious.  Who is "Dark Lord/Lard"?   And is there versions of Devries shows in English?  Unless everybody on here suddenly knows Dutch, I am assuming there is an English version somewhere online i am missing, as I missed the actual USA shows.  Help?  Thanks!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: November 10, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »

O/T.  I am experiencing something odd here at work.  I can get SM up and read every thread. however, whenever I try to go view Zahra's thread, I get a firewall error and won't let me in.  What about the name would block it?   Just curious.....

So quiet in here this a.m., thought I'd check out some others and figured, that is where alot of monkeys are at....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: November 10, 2010, 10:13:40 AM »

Dihannah - to answer your 2nd question first about the Zahra thread, I have no idea why it would allow you to come in this thread yet block the Zahra thread.  Makes no sense to me.  I'd ask you to check with your IT people but maybe that's not a great idea 

1st question  = Dark Lord/Lard used to be a moderator here.  HE is banned and is now posting over at RU.  He was a moderator here and was banned after editing posts out of anger and posting unbecoming a moderator.  We cannot say his name here as his name is filtered out like other bad words.  His nickname started with an "O". 

Many long time posters in this case were under the impression that the Dark Lord was more than one person posting, multiple personalities. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: November 10, 2010, 10:16:21 AM »

Good Morning Muffy!

Ok, I have a couple questions, one might be silly, but I am curious.  Who is "Dark Lord/Lard"?   And is there versions of Devries shows in English?  Unless everybody on here suddenly knows Dutch, I am assuming there is an English version somewhere online i am missing, as I missed the actual USA shows.  Help?  Thanks!

The person you want identified used to post here and no longer does, is all I will say.   IIRC, you were away for a bit due to personal or health reasons, so it's very possible you missed it.

We have Dutch posters who occasionally drop by and translate articles for us.  I do not know if the DeVries videos will be translated at any time in the future or have subcaptions.

I don't know if the firewall error you are getting for Zahra is deliberate on your work end or here.  Maybe Klaas will know.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: November 10, 2010, 10:23:44 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.