March 18, 2024, 11:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382613 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 10, 2010, 02:32:33 PM »

I think it needs to be noted that Enrique Flores (Stephany's brother) is one
heck of a hot-good-looking man and also very much a gentleman.

Next time, I vote Anna and Magnolia need to go with Beth to handle the
hot Mister Peter deVries and Enrique Flores!
Ole'

I'll go, Kermit!    We'll leave Peter to Anna.  I like Enrique.

Oh, good!  Enrique is a little young for my preferences.

But remember when we first heard about this trip and were told the Flores family left as soon as they saw the cameras? 

Obviously, that was yet another lie.  Some who don't like Beth like to pretend others do not like her as well.

Total lies on every aspect of this trip is all we heard at first.

Wasn't there an email or comment that passed through here from another site that said Joran had been warned in advance of Beth's arrival?  And there was also something I remember reading about Joran not talking to Beth, but instead giving her his lawyer's business card?  This is probably some more of the lies...

I think those were all quotes from Maximum Highness, Joran's attorney, who also said that Beth had been
detained for "sneaking" into the prison.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 10, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »

I think Maximum Highness is lying his head off and laughing all the way to the bank.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 10, 2010, 02:44:22 PM »

It was from the Nat'l Enquirer Article  http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_van_der_slot_payoff_twitty_holloway_santo_klaus_/celebrity/69398

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8601.msg1238669#msg1238669

(snip)
When a newsman recently sneaked Natalee's mom BETH TWITTY into van der Sloot's Peruvian prison for a headline-making confrontation, she was expecting to find him in a rat-infested hellhole. But to her shock and horror, she found him living the good life!

"Where is my daughter? What did you do with her?" Beth demanded.

But the stone-cold killer met her with silence handing her his lawyer's business card, and the distraught mom is now convinced Joran will never confess to killing her daughter - and will take to his grave the secrets behind the Alabama teen's sudden disappearance in Aruba five years ago
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: November 10, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »

It was from the Nat'l Enquirer Article  http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_van_der_slot_payoff_twitty_holloway_santo_klaus_/celebrity/69398

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8601.msg1238669#msg1238669

(snip)
When a newsman recently sneaked Natalee's mom BETH TWITTY into van der Sloot's Peruvian prison for a headline-making confrontation, she was expecting to find him in a rat-infested hellhole. But to her shock and horror, she found him living the good life!

"Where is my daughter? What did you do with her?" Beth demanded.

But the stone-cold killer met her with silence handing her his lawyer's business card, and the distraught mom is now convinced Joran will never confess to killing her daughter - and will take to his grave the secrets behind the Alabama teen's sudden disappearance in Aruba five years ago
(snip)

Sorry to quote myself,   but I also remember seeing someone had done a screen cap (I think) from one of the dark sites remarking on that Joran was warned in advance of Beth's arrival.  Maybe I can dig around and find it, if my mouse will cooperate.  I'm considering firing it at this point.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #724 on: November 10, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »

For Muffy:   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: November 10, 2010, 03:04:42 PM »

For Muffy:   

Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 10, 2010, 03:40:36 PM »

Janet's post remind us (or me at least) about topics and jog my memory.  Sometimes I'm busy in other areas of the forum or with my personal life so I actually appreciate the reminders.  I realize that everyone is not in agreement but I would ask you simply scroll by if you don't want to read.  TIA 
Just jumping in before I read ahead.....
I scroll by lots of posts.....but I always read Janet for the reminders.....

Thank you Klaas.  Thank you billb.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 10, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen we have all been here too long to start fighting amongst ourselves.  You may not agree with Tamikosmom's posting but she has also provided a lot of information especially when someone was looking for a link to an article or a post which she has right at her fingertips.

We all contribute in different ways.  We all rely on each other.

Well said, San.  When someone is looking for something, another monkey will provide it.

I also agree with what others have posted.  No, I don't think Janet is a minion.  I mostly just scroll by as it takes a lot of my time, but I never thought Janet was in cahoots with the dark side.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: November 10, 2010, 04:42:22 PM »

I would like to know if Joran is still in line for his "fat compensation" check.  My guess is that he won't tell the truth because he will lose his case.

From the Patrick tapes:

P: Will they ever find her, do you think?
Joran "No."
P: No?
Joran "I'm done with it. The only thing I want now is my big fat compensation check.
           But before I have it, it'll be 10 years."

P: But where the f*** is she, Joran?
Joran "Never to be found. Where exactly, I don't even know myself."
P: How can that be, that you don't even know then?
Joran "Well..."
P: A higher power?
Joran "Higher powers. Powers. No, I'm done with it, Patrick."
P: It's fine.

Joran "It's probably going to come out better than I'd hoped."
P: Why's that?
Joran "Now, I mean even now I'll also receive a fat compensation check."
P: That's arranged in a smart manner then.

Joran "Without this arrest I actually didn't count on it, no."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #729 on: November 10, 2010, 04:56:16 PM »

I would like to know if Joran is still in line for his "fat compensation" check.  My guess is that he won't tell the truth because he will lose his case.

From the Patrick tapes:

P: Will they ever find her, do you think?
Joran "No."
P: No?
Joran "I'm done with it. The only thing I want now is my big fat compensation check.
           But before I have it, it'll be 10 years."

P: But where the f*** is she, Joran?
Joran "Never to be found. Where exactly, I don't even know myself."
P: How can that be, that you don't even know then?
Joran "Well..."
P: A higher power?
Joran "Higher powers. Powers. No, I'm done with it, Patrick."
P: It's fine.

Joran "It's probably going to come out better than I'd hoped."
P: Why's that?
Joran "Now, I mean even now I'll also receive a fat compensation check."
P: That's arranged in a smart manner then.

Joran "Without this arrest I actually didn't count on it, no."

Good question! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 10, 2010, 05:03:06 PM »

Gosh.  It makes me sad that everyone is so upset.  We are all so passionate about finding justice for Natalee and Stephany and the 5 years has taken a toll on her family and us.  Stay strong.  God forbid if anything happened to my family, I would want all of you monkeys there for me and supporting me the way you do Natalee's family.  This forum is the best one out there and it is because of the people on it. No one usually responds or speaks to me but I feel the commitment and the passion in every post.  There is a camaraderie here and it feels good nonetheless.  Here is a fresh cup of coffee \_/? and some banana bread [:::], hugs to all.  May all the rats in Peru find Joran's hole......... err his potty hole, you know!  

Good morning Sharon.    Please don't think for one second that just because you feel no one usually responds or speaks to you that you are being ignored.    You as a person and as a poster and what you have to say is as important as anyone else on this forum.      You are part of the fabric of Scared Monkeys and I think it's wonderful you are here and you have the passion and commitment to be here and stay here for Natalee.    I buzz around Scared Monkeys   and read a lot, update with posting articles and such, but I don't always post greetings or I may see a monkeys post later on a page or more later and don't post a reply.    I see you and recognize you as a fellow monkey Sharon.    It's good to see you  

I post from my bed, I mostly read as laying down is not a comfortable position to post from.  I am sorry, Sharon and others.  I appreciate you hanging in with us.  There is so much craziness and sadness in the many cases we see, especially at this time, there is not enough time to post to everyone or read every post, but I do try to at least read or scroll through every post here.

Thanks, bee for saying it for me.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 10, 2010, 05:03:21 PM »

When you have the same people agreeing with each other all the time....and against an individual or two or three most of the time....is dialog limited? If so....how does that help?
Stay cool Monkeys.......
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....

Pot calling the kettle black?

I think yes, especially since everything you posted was exactly as I expected.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 10, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »

I just want to say that you all mean very much to me. I hope all are sleeping with smiling angels watching over them. I want us all to be here together when Beth gets to bring Natalee home. Against all odds and logic, I believe it will happen.

Night!   

I believe too....   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 10, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »

Gosh.  It makes me sad that everyone is so upset.  We are all so passionate about finding justice for Natalee and Stephany and the 5 years has taken a toll on her family and us.  Stay strong.  God forbid if anything happened to my family, I would want all of you monkeys there for me and supporting me the way you do Natalee's family.  This forum is the best one out there and it is because of the people on it.  No one usually responds or speaks to me but I feel the commitment and the passion in every post.  There is a camaraderie here and it feels good nonetheless.  Here is a fresh cup of coffee \_/? and some banana bread [:::], hugs to all.  May all the rats in Peru find Joran's hole......... err his potty hole, you know! 

Many good points Sharon/Tx, and don't get discouraged if someone doesn't respond when you post.  I'm sure many, as I, many times are here but off digging into other things; or didn't respond for any number of other reasons.  It doesn't mean that what you have to say isn't appreciated.  Sometimes we just take for granted that everyone knows that.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 10, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »

Glad I had other obligations last night .....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 10, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »

Beth Holloway

'Tell me what happened. Let me take her home.'

that made me 

Me too.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 10, 2010, 05:43:02 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/24102-empleadonan-publico-ta-demanda-edmond-croes.html

Papiamentu translation:

empleadonan publico is demanda edmond croes

wednesday, 10 november 2010 14:44

one are by trahadonan in bestuurskantoor today, via advocate mr lic. benvinda m. de sousa owing to send one carta for her conocido edmond croes. in the carta they're acusa the journalist by, via her medionan sun by folk, canal 22, top 95 y boletinextra.com, is publicando noticianan cu name, adres y salary by esunnan envolvi. they're pidi’e before voluntary the stop, but will demand’e at corte. click read more before download the carta completo.

Google translation:

Mr. Edmond Croes
h.o.d.n. Solo di Pueblo, Top FM, Canal 22
Sta Cruz z / n
Alhier

Oranjestad, November 9, 2010

re: Espinoza, MAJ, Croes, ME; Lacle, C.; Villasmil, A. A., Fowler, A; Celaire, A. Webb, ER; Petrochi, ER, Daquin, J. ., Flan Gien, F. A., Acosta, AO, Mackintosh, JM, Banfield, R.; Agunbero, EH; Boekhoudt, R., Thomas, G., Hassell JM, Dimanche, AM; Geerman, RJ; Faneyte, RB, Pronk, P.; Schoop, NR

Dear Mr. Croes,

On behalf of the clients listed in the margin, I provided this notice as follows.

Clients have to their great dismay to see that you two consecutive editions - 2 and 3 last November - the morning paper published by you Solo di Pueblo, has approved of the names and salaries of the respective clients to publish.

In the second publication you are there to cap the addresses and birth dates of clients added.

These publications constitute a serious violation and a violation of, the privacy rights of clients. The publications are no journalistic interest, and they should in no way the public interest. Clients are all regular employees of the government and perform no public function.

Furthermore, in programs or on your behalf transmitted to you via the radio station Top FM OWNS, clients treated with less neat words instigate, offensive and inflammatory tone is used by clients.

Clients also have to establish that items that you use facebook and through your managed website Boletinextra.com insulting and derogatory remarks against clients expressed that their privacy rights being violated too.

Your conduct is unlawful to customers.

Clients by your wrongdoing seriously injured and damaged and they call for offer you both now, and now for then any and all liability arising from your actions they have already suffered and still suffer damage.

I urge you and if necessary I summation on behalf of a client will immediately refrain from doing any reporting, or publication, or expression of the person customers regarding, and me no later than tomorrow November 10, 2010 to 15:00 in writing log in or you will voluntarily comply with this request.

If you fail to comply with the above requested to meet clients will immediately refer the matter to the judge in interlocutory proceedings and their appropriate legal measures.

Sincerely,

mr lic Benvinda M. de Sousa

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 10, 2010, 05:52:17 PM »

Beth Holloway

'Tell me what happened. Let me take her home.'

that made me 

You and me both, Nut.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 10, 2010, 05:54:48 PM »

Sorry, I don't know how to bring the video over, it's all in Spanish I think.

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/24083-video-ricardo-flores-indigna-cu-entrevista-di-peter-de-vries.html

video: ricardo flores indigna cu interview by joran v/d sloot

wednesday, 10 november 2010 00:36

popup video

ricardo flores in one interview cu "90 segundos" owing to indicate her indignacion for form con owing to succeed haci one interview cu the principal sospechoso acusa by owing to asesina her unique child muhe sthepany flores. click play before see the interview realisa tuesday at night at lima. come across

Comment:

scirbi before consequencia by maldad, november 10, 2010
As d ** or see the inside famianan Have to Happen Before one hour simply Attain Be willing to earn her thing and do is the be willing to pe haye Not matter what. Entire family is go the dr, psyciater, take pill etc. They Have constant problem as cu Another Without know more is go in cas Have They cu rond by They self. and so devil Owing to Attain victory on Another family. That is why Have to laydown Leyna Before They committed punishable Esnane cu fechorianan, Not Matter What They Age, They Neither health by state. They pace cu Not Have nothing has yet They pace devil father is self. and is her ordo They Be willing to sigi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: November 10, 2010, 06:19:56 PM »

I think this is part of the same video that 24ora has.  The one at 24ora is 7 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmLruB0-Ays

November 10, 2010

The entrepreneur and former racer Ricardo Flores reported that Joran van der Sloot, alleged killer of his daughter Stephany Flores , live "like kings" in the Castro Castro prison, where you can wander freely through a large courtyard and even buy marijuana.

That whole situation has caused deep anger among the relatives of the girl killed last May by the Dutch in a hotel in Miraflores.

Flores explained that his wife and their children are under psychological treatment and under the provision of drugs, after the tragic end of his daughter Stephany Flores.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zmLruB0-Ays?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zmLruB0-Ays?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.