March 18, 2024, 10:09:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382609 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #780 on: November 11, 2010, 02:48:07 PM »

Hi 2NJ!  Hope you're having a good day!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 11, 2010, 02:49:28 PM »

You too, Magnolia!  You came in while I was posting!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: November 11, 2010, 06:33:41 PM »

I had my Veteran home today.   

My thanks to all our Veterans!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 11, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »

I'm glad you got to spend the day with your Veteran 2NJ!

God bless yours, and all our Veterans.   an angelic monkey

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: November 11, 2010, 07:00:28 PM »

Tamikosmom said: "Think about it.  Joran is holding the Ace.  If he were to expose those behind the cover up in the Natalee Holloway case ... the Aruban/Dutch house of cards collapses."

Janet

Bingo, Janet!  Think about what this little twerp has done and how many have covered up for him.  It's really a disgrace.  I wonder what the cost of the F-16's were?  I wonder what Joran Vandersloot and the Kalpoe's have cost Aruba in tourism?  I hope and pray Mr. Flores gets justice and fights the corruption.  For the sake of his daughter and Natalee, I am praying for truth and justice.  It broke my heart to see Beth cry like that.  I still have faith that someone will come forward that holds a key.

Thank you Veterans as we remember you today!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: November 11, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »

Goodnight Texasmom!  Thanks for all you do here!  I really appreciate you!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 11, 2010, 07:25:33 PM »

Goodnight Texasmom!  Thanks for all you do here!  I really appreciate you!

Thanks Sharon/Tx!   

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: November 11, 2010, 08:18:07 PM »

Glad to hear that! Best to all Vets and their families, friends.

Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: November 11, 2010, 08:22:48 PM »

Dear Monkey Family,

Personally I suffer from CRS syndrome (Can't Remember ..you know what) so when ever I see repeated posts here from the present or the past it either helps me remember them or I scroll right past them if I know what they say. Everything here is important in our own way for the Justice for Natalee.

We all are family.

Strength to all here

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:20 PM »

It's so good to see you IBE.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: November 11, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »

In Flanders Fields

written in 1915 by John McCrae

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Flanders, in north-west Belgium, was the scene of one of the bloodiest battles of the World War I.  One of the few things said to have survived the bloodshed was the poppy.  Lieutenant-Colonel John McCrea, a Canadian doctor serving on the battlefield, wrote this poem after treating the battle wounded and burying the dead.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: November 11, 2010, 08:40:36 PM »

IMO

I think the whereabouts is known for IMO I believe there were wiretaps of our Govt. that picked up on the conversations of Joran and Paulus that night because of Paulus' dealings. However, can't be released. Remember when the Tourist Committee with Arline (you don't understand Our System person) visited Senator Backus and he was white in the face about wiretaps?

Janet, since I sufferer from the CRS syndrome, would you please pull up the quote, I think, in Beth's book that explains the money laundering in Aruba and how it helps the North Koreans? or maybe it was in a TV interview. It IMO pretty much tells the bottom line. 

To me, Joran is a loose canon. I am surprised he has "survived" this long. He is being well protected by some powerful powers IMO.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 11, 2010, 08:51:47 PM »

Page 179:
  All through August a good case seems to be building against the suspects.  The FBI is optimistic.  And the viewing public, vigilant via TV, is too.  Evoking even more support, Dr. Phil invites me to appear on his show September 7 and sends a polygraph expert, Jamie Skeeters, to the island to offer the suspects the opportunity to participate in lie-detector tests.

Accompanying Jamie are two former FBI agents.  They know a lot about this island and explain to us that Aruba is a "trampoline" country.  "A Dutch military official is concerned that North Korean diplomats assigned to Cuba are laundering drug proceeds from South America in Aruba," one of the agents tells us.  "The money is being used to finance North Korea's nuclear-arms program."  The retired FBI agent says Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has had meetings about this concern already.  This is one very busy little island.

Page 196 - 197
: We've been in communication with everyone from Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice to Dog the Bounty Hunter trying to get help.  In Birmingham to attend a Sunday service where Secretary Rice's father used to preach, I have the extraordinary honor of sitting down with her for a few minutes.  Entering her hotel suite, I am led to my seat.  The most powerful woman in the world enters, and I can actually feel it as I approach her to shake hands.

She sits down across a coffee table from me.  Behind her are two official-looking men.  I start talking a hundred miles a minute, because I know my time with her is limited and I want to get it all in.  I tell her about Natalee's case and about everything that went wrong from the first night we arrived on the island.  How suspicious the events surrounding the investigation have been.  I tell her what I've learned about money laundering in Aruba to support the North Korean nuclear-arms program and about the drugs there.  She is very attentive.  I continue talking very fast, seated on the edge of my chair, and conclude by asking for her assistance from the FBI.  Real assistance.  I ask her if there is anything she can do to get Aruba to let the Bureau help in Natalee's case.  She speaks once.  She turns to the two men behind her and says, "I want the FBI back on this."  And that's all.  I thank her, and I know how lucky I am to have had this private meeting with Secretary Rice and what a privilege it is.  I pray that whatever happens in Natalee's favor as a result of this meeting will one day help others who may find themselves in our family's desperate predicament.

jen3560

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 11, 2010, 08:53:38 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6210363/__Criminele_neef_Remkes_onder_loep__.html

Fri 05 Mar 2010, 05:30 | 0 comments

Criminal cousin former minister under the microscope

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- The National Research in the deepest secrecy and a half year study of the family of then Minister Johan Remkes. The same nephew of former Interior Minister was working on large-scale smuggling and money currency from North Korea.

Johan Remkes.
Photo: eg Dijkstra Dijkstra, Fotoburea

The study was conducted in silence and began almost two years before Remkes stepped down as minister. It has led during his ministerial duties until a seizure worth several million euros. The study was highly sensitive because it was family minister.

Rogue State
The cousin was involved in the laundering of large sums of money from a so-called rogue state. North Korea was among the Americans' axis of evil ". The Telegraph reveals exclusive report this morning in a "top secret" investigation file of the national public prosecutor, which still must come to court. Thus, the nephew in the act committed by an observation team to a big money transaction.

Quarrel
Former Minister Remkes showed yesterday that he "parted" with his eponymous family. "I have therefore nothing to say." He also says not to comment on whether he minister and head of the police and secret service AIVD informed about the investigation into his cousin. "I never talk about what I heard was a minister. The line I keep." The lawyer is the cousin of his client by Prosecutor offered a deal, so the North Korean currency smuggling not have to come to court.

-------------------------------------

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/467845/2010/03/05/Neef-Remkes-verdacht-van-witwaspraktijken-en-smokkel.dhtml

_____

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: November 11, 2010, 09:12:17 PM »

The crepe paper poppy is a tm of the American Legion Auxiliary http://www.legion-aux.org

The British, Canadian poppy and the VFW poppies are constructed differently.

Across the Nation each Department (state level) has the veterans in the hospitals make them by hand. They are paid for each one and in turn the poppies are sent to each American Legion Auxiliary Unit across the Nation (a required program for us). Our order for this coming May is 400.

So in May we open each poppy by hand (I've opened hundreds and hundreds of them and can do it it in my sleep); have our poppy cans ready and pass out the poppies. We do not "sell" them but 99 % of the time get contributions back for them. You should see how the people's faces light up!

Our American Legion Auxiliary Unit pays for the making of our ordered poppies, 10 % net to the Dept. to help Veteran's and net goes into the use of only  our Unit's Veteran's programs and education, not into the general fund.

It seems that in Flanders we had to leave our troops deceased in the trenches. When we came back to get them, the whole field was covered in poppies.

At first home grown poppies were given out, then made of silk and now the ones on wire with supposedly  4 petals, center, white cover (glue covering) and banner. I remember them being a tradition in our family in Indiana as much as the Salvation Army kettles were at Christmas. It used to be that each Unit's named appeared in the banner. Now is says the ALA, the year and in memory. Some on eBay collect one for each year.

Well, that's all I can remember at the moment. Love, IBE Past American Legion Auxiliary local Unit Pres. for 5 years off and on. (sitting here eating snicker doodles)

I'd upload a picture of the poppy from our National site but don't know how to do it.

OH The Flanders poppies are not to be confused with the other red ones, the Shirley poppies. I order my seeds on eBay. When our Juniors (we mentor our young lady members) did a fundraiser selling packets of seeds, I ordered in bulk from Texas and then we put them into 1x2 inch or so plastic zip lock bag. Sold them for a $1. Made money. The seeds are so small we used a teaspoon for each bag.

oh hecky darn... just lost the connection. Hope this posts.

There are even poppy seals and poppy scarves, jewelry (see "Emblem sales" the catalog on the website)

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 11, 2010, 09:21:13 PM »

Janet, Thanks. Boy are you quick. What do you use as your database? You and Klaas are neck and neck in the Fast Dept.!

A few years ago I found a connection between Anita or Paulus, might have been Paulus who had a brother in the NL "Congress". I thought that that was a good connection but the computer that it is on is down. I am sure I have the backup somewhere. CRS

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: November 11, 2010, 09:25:49 PM »

Thanks Texasmom. Am going to run over to the blinkoncrime.com site for a few minutes to get caught up and will be back.

Thanks again! Live, IBE

PS Brain injuries are really big in this war among the Vets, men and women, plus loss of limbs.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 11, 2010, 10:05:07 PM »

Janet, Thanks. Boy are you quick. What do you use as your database? You and Klaas are neck and neck in the Fast Dept.!

A few years ago I found a connection between Anita or Paulus, might have been Paulus who had a brother in the NL "Congress". I thought that that was a good connection but the computer that it is on is down. I am sure I have the backup somewhere. CRS

Hi IBE

Although I do now ... prior to your request I did not have ANYTHING backed up in regards to the North Korean issue.  I used the SM search engine.  Key Words: North Korea.  Jen and texasmom's posts were revealed.

I hope you are keeping well.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 11, 2010, 10:51:42 PM »

IBE- great to see you!  Sorry I missed you while you were here!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 11, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »

Did you guys notice that I bumped the Natalee Holloway forum up so it's above Musings now?  I don't know why it was below Musings before, it needs to be up with the other MP forums. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.