March 18, 2024, 09:31:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382604 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: November 11, 2010, 11:07:06 PM »

Did you guys notice that I bumped the Natalee Holloway forum up so it's above Musings now?  I don't know why it was below Musings before, it needs to be up with the other MP forums. 

Thanks, Klaas.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #801 on: November 11, 2010, 11:18:48 PM »

I had forgotten about the North Korean and Condi Rice situation...Thanks for bringing it up again IBE and thanks to Janet and Texas Mom for all the work they and many others do on this forum!
It will really burn my arse to learn that our govt was involved in any way to sideline Justice for Natalee for any reason! If our govt did it must have been that blackmail was deemed more important than the rights of an American citizen....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 11, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »

Ricardo Flores

'Joran lives "like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

'Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them.'

November 10/01

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 11, 2010, 11:54:18 PM »

IMO

I think the whereabouts is known for IMO I believe there were wiretaps of our Govt. that picked up on the conversations of Joran and Paulus that night because of Paulus' dealings. However, can't be released. Remember when the Tourist Committee with Arline (you don't understand Our System person) visited Senator Backus and he was white in the face about wiretaps?

Janet, since I sufferer from the CRS syndrome, would you please pull up the quote, I think, in Beth's book that explains the money laundering in Aruba and how it helps the North Koreans? or maybe it was in a TV interview. It IMO pretty much tells the bottom line. 

To me, Joran is a loose canon. I am surprised he has "survived" this long. He is being well protected by some powerful powers IMO.
Senator Backus and he was white in the face about wiretaps?
I think I'll look into a FOIA inquiry to see if we can get more on the meeting with Sen Backus and arubas reps...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: November 12, 2010, 12:24:17 AM »

I made a request online for FOIA inquiry regarding Senator Spencer Backus and aruba delegation wrt Natalee Holloway disappearance May 2005. I have no idea what response I'll receive, but I encourange others to consider make requests. Link to FOIA request:
http://www.fcc.gov/foia/Welcome.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 12, 2010, 12:27:13 AM »

Senator Backus and he was white in the face about wiretaps?
I think I'll look into a FOIA inquiry to see if we can get more on the meeting with Sen Backus and arubas reps...

Hi billb

It would be great if you could access some official documents regarding the Spencer Bachus meeting with the Aruban delegation headed by Richardson.

Bachus emerged from that meeting upholding the investigation which had prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway..

Janet

+++++++ 

Spencer Bachus - Prior to the Meeting

Birmingham News -  June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

"The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."

Spencer Bachus - Following the Meeting

CBS News - December 16, 2005

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/16/politics/main1134653.shtml

On the Record w/ Greta - December 16, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Your gut reaction from the meeting?  Do you feel confident this is the right team to be leading the investigation or would you like to see some changes?

SPENCER BACHUS: It’s a small island and they are handicapped by their experience.  But I was impressed with what they had done…at least the work product.  I have seen cases…I’ve been to hired to prosecute murder cases where there is almost no file. I will say that the resources that have been devoted to this case are really probably more substantial than most murder cases here in the United States.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Since that time there have been no other leaks they told you about that hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: I think if anything it is the news media.  Your show and others that probably do result in more…inaudible

VAN SUSTEREN: Okay, thank you sir.

BACHUS: I don’t have any criticism of them...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 12, 2010, 12:41:33 AM »

IMO

I think the whereabouts is known for IMO I believe there were wiretaps of our Govt. that picked up on the conversations of Joran and Paulus that night because of Paulus' dealings. However, can't be released. Remember when the Tourist Committee with Arline (you don't understand Our System person) visited Senator Backus and he was white in the face about wiretaps?

Janet, since I sufferer from the CRS syndrome, would you please pull up the quote, I think, in Beth's book that explains the money laundering in Aruba and how it helps the North Koreans? or maybe it was in a TV interview. It IMO pretty much tells the bottom line. 

To me, Joran is a loose canon. I am surprised he has "survived" this long. He is being well protected by some powerful powers IMO.

WIRETAPS

Spencer Buchus

On the Record w/ Greta - December 16, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

SPENCER BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

Gerold Dompig

48 Hours Mystery - March 22, 2006

Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 12, 2010, 01:31:59 AM »

billb, wreck, Magnolia and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good night Good Monkeys.....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner...
Good night MuffyBee....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #808 on: November 12, 2010, 07:44:00 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/castigo-di-2-ana-exigi-contra-persona-acusa-di-causa-morto-den-trafico-di-turista-canades/

Papiamentu translation:

castigo by 2 year exigi contra person acusa by cause dead in trafico by tourist canades

publication: diabierna, 12 november 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): diahuebs j.c.g.g owing to present at corte by husticia, debi at the mature cu past owing to wordo acusa by owing to cause one accidente during cu the was bao by influencia by alcohol, causando so dead by one tourist canades, y heridando casa by the canades seriamente.

is deal by the caso where cu the pareha canades owing to descend for by one barco crusero y owing to huur quadracer before core rond by aruba.

at beach the accidente did take lugar y he owing to fayece, while cu her casa owing to wordo injury enough earnest.

hour police owing to do test by alcohol on the chofer by the car cu owing to cause the accidente, owing to resulta cu the was have more alcohol in her blood by thing is wordo permiti.

fiscal owing to trece fast cu the type by casonan here where cu person is lose they life door cu one chofer owing to consumi mucho alcohol, is birando mucho quite at aruba.

past owing to say cu ministerio publico some time happen for her motibo ey owing to reuni cu cuerpo policial y minister by husticia, y they all was by acuerdo cu algo have to wordo do before cu this, incluyendo come cu castigonan more severo, before so this will can spanta person cu likes drink behind stuur.

apart from this fiscal owing to trece fast cu casa by the difunto still is wordo deal before her heridanan y cu the muher assure owing to remain cu one trauma after by owing to lose her casa.

fiscal owing to say cu past owing to hang on to cuenta cu all this y owing to dicidi by exigi one castigo incondicional by 2 year contra j.c.g.g.

advocate chris lejuez that owing to representa the acusado owing to say huez cu the also is attain cu the caso here is earnest y quite lamentable, but the is attain cu the castigo exigi is mucho high.

lejuez owing to give huez various ehempel by casonan similar at where cu the causante by the accidente owing to attain quite less castigo.

among another past owing to trece fast one caso by one person conoci in comunidad cu owing to cause one accidente hour cu the was bao by influencia y owing to attain only 53 day by castigo.

was have also one another caso by supuesto hit & run close by aeropuerto where one person owing to fayece, caminda hof owing to descend the castigo by 2 year give in corte by first instancia, before 1 year after by the caso by apelacion.

huez owing to say cu the will give sui veredicto day 26 by november.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1114972#msg1114972

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1114978#msg1114978

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1114995#msg1114995

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2010/04/21/13661441-qmi.html

Canadian killed in ATV crash in Aruba
By RANDY RICHMOND, QMI Agency   

LONDON, Ont. - A St. Thomas man is dead and his wife in hospital after a crash on an ATV in Aruba that has raised questions about the safety of some vacation excursions.

According to Aruba newspaper reports, Frederich Norman, 41, was killed Friday and Christine Norman, 37, was injured when an ATV they had rented was struck by a pickup truck that may have swerved into an oncoming lane.

The crash occurred on the main road that connects the port city of Oranjestad, where cruise ships dock, with resorts that line beaches to the north.

The pair was travelling on a seven-day cruise on the Caribbean Princess, said Julie Benson, vice-president of public affairs for Princess Cruise Lines in California.

"The whole thing is just so tragic," Benson said Tuesday. "We were very saddened to learn about the accident."

Benson confirmed the couple was from the St. Thomas area.

Benson also said Christine Benson had been airlifted from a hospital in Aruba to Canada.

A patient named Christine Benson was listed in fair condition Tuesday at London Health Sciences Centre, but the hospital could not confirm her age.

A four-wheel ATV ridden by the Normans collided head-on with the pickup truck, throwing both Canadians from the vehicle, according to a report in an Aruban newspaper, Diario, and online accounts from fellow passengers.

According to the newspaper story, the truck may have swerved into the ATV and police reportedly found drugs in the cab.

snipped

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 12, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »

Just wanted to pop in and say howdy to all the dedicated Monkeys.    Whenever I get the chance to come and read, I'm awed anew at the passion, love and demands for Justice.

Seeing Beth talk about that spot on the beach.............the fisherman's huts.............just makes me shake my head at the tragic loss due to nothing but self serving desires.

Why has no one murdered that little monster in the Peruvian prison yet??

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: November 12, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »

Just wanted to pop in and say howdy to all the dedicated Monkeys.    Whenever I get the chance to come and read, I'm awed anew at the passion, love and demands for Justice.

Seeing Beth talk about that spot on the beach.............the fisherman's huts.............just makes me shake my head at the tragic loss due to nothing but self serving desires.

Why has no one murdered that little monster in the Peruvian prison yet??

Good to see you Jen.  We miss you around here.  Hope your baby boy is growing and making you
happier every day. an angelic monkey

As to Joran...my guess is that they are waiting to get some information out of him.  I hope that
is the case anyway.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 12, 2010, 01:38:05 PM »

Did you guys notice that I bumped the Natalee Holloway forum up so it's above Musings now?  I don't know why it was below Musings before, it needs to be up with the other MP forums. 

Thank you Klaas. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 12, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »

Ricardo Flores:

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

'Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them.'

November, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Mixed Messages

Enrique Flores:

'I Really Trust the Pervian System.'

September, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 12, 2010, 02:24:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80900.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Vehicles auctioned Maiky Faro
November 12, 2010, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The parking lot of the tax was auctioned off this morning, three vehicles owned by Maiky Faro. Faro, who last year died in prison after he was convicted of the one million fraud of the Land Laboratory, would these vehicles with money from the fraud bought. It was an SUV, a car and a pleasure boat with two engines. Interested could see the vehicles and provide it. Opposite Amigoe confirms Meverly Romano, spokesman for the tax that the vehicles were sold. The sales price amounts she does not, for reasons of privacy.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5224&offId=20&offDate=2010-11

snipped

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 12, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »

Video at the link:

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/668035/noticia-tv-holandesa-habria-tenido-permiso-inpe-grabar-van-der-sloot-camaras-escondidas

Google translation:

Dutch TV would have been allowed to record INPE Van der Sloot on hidden cameras

The former prison director Amame Alex Castro said the orders came from Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal, former head of the National Prison

Friday November 12, 2010 - 03:54 pm 4 comments

(Video: Panamericana Tv)
The installation of cameras in the office of the Director of the Castro Castro prison to record the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and confessed murderer of Stephany Floreswould have been authorized by the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE).

Speaking to the "Public Enemies," former director of the detention center Alex Samano said the head of INPE at the time, Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal, gave his approval to the request made by Dutch television.

Version that matches that of the journalist Peter R. De Vries, who was with Beth Twitty, Holloway's mother, his confrontation with Van der Sloot.

"We had permission to enter the prison, but do not pay for that, not bribed or promised anything to anyone. We had permission to visit Van der Sloot, even to carry our equipment within the prison, "said De Vries.

The journalist, known in the Netherlands to uncover and solve several cases police claimed that not having the right papers would have been impossible to let him enter the prison with several boxes of equipment. "Everything went according to the rules of criminal," he said.

RESEARCH IN PROGRESS
Through a statement, the INPE said it has arranged for the Office of Internal Affairs conducted "an exhaustive investigation" to determine what were the circumstances in which it was recording the interview and Van der Sloot.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: November 13, 2010, 01:08:55 AM »

De salir todo como el abogado Máximo Altívez lo ha planeado, su defendido Joran Van der Sloot podría abandonar la prisión en tan solo 6 años tras admitir el asesinato de Stephany Flores.

Todo se reduciría en anular su primera manifestación donde no precisa que pasó con los 800 soles que la joven de 21 años tenía cuando murió y que movió el carro porque se lo pidió una señora y no con intenciones de robarlo. Según un medio local, Joran asumiría su responsabilidad en este asesinato pero negaría el robo.

De esta manera, si Joran podría ser sentenciado a 20 años por homicidio pero con beneficios penitenciarios podría salir tras cumplir una parte de su condena.

Denunciará a la mamá de Natalee

Luego se precisa que el holandés denunciaría a Beth Holloway por haber usado cámaras escondidas para grabar su conversación con él. Además, la denunciaría por corrupción de funcionarios.

http://trome.pe/actualidad/667923/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-saldria-anos

Joran Van der Sloot Could Serve Only 6 Years

If everything goes as the lawyer Maximum Highness has planned, his client, Joran Van der Sloot,
could leave the prison in only 6 years after admitting the murder of Stephany Flores.
Everything would be reduced by annulling Joran's first confession that he stole the 800 suns that
the young woman of 21 years had when she died and that he moved the car only because he was
asked to and not because he intended to steal it.
According to his lawyer, Joran would assume the responsibility of the murder, but would deny the
robbery.
That way, if Joran could be sentenced to 20 years for homicide, but could be paroled after serving
only part of his sentence.
Soon the lawyer on behalf of Joran will file charges against Beth Holloway to have used hidden
cameras to record a conversation with Joran.  In addition the lawyer will file charges of corruption
against several civil servants.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 13, 2010, 01:43:27 AM »

De salir todo como el abogado Máximo Altívez lo ha planeado, su defendido Joran Van der Sloot podría abandonar la prisión en tan solo 6 años tras admitir el asesinato de Stephany Flores.

Todo se reduciría en anular su primera manifestación donde no precisa que pasó con los 800 soles que la joven de 21 años tenía cuando murió y que movió el carro porque se lo pidió una señora y no con intenciones de robarlo. Según un medio local, Joran asumiría su responsabilidad en este asesinato pero negaría el robo.

De esta manera, si Joran podría ser sentenciado a 20 años por homicidio pero con beneficios penitenciarios podría salir tras cumplir una parte de su condena.

Denunciará a la mamá de Natalee

Luego se precisa que el holandés denunciaría a Beth Holloway por haber usado cámaras escondidas para grabar su conversación con él. Además, la denunciaría por corrupción de funcionarios.

http://trome.pe/actualidad/667923/noticia-joran-van-der-sloot-saldria-anos

Joran Van der Sloot Could Serve Only 6 Years

If everything goes as the lawyer Maximum Highness has planned, his client, Joran Van der Sloot, could leave the prison in only 6 years after admitting the murder of Stephany Flores.
Everything would be reduced by annulling Joran's first confession that he stole the 800 suns that the young woman of 21 years had when she died and that he moved the car only because he was asked to and not because he intended to steal it.

According to his lawyer, Joran would assume the responsibility of the murder, but would deny the robbery.

That way, if Joran could be sentenced to 20 years for homicide, but could be paroled after serving only part of his sentence.

Soon the lawyer on behalf of Joran will file charges against Beth Holloway to have used hidden
cameras to record a conversation with Joran.  In addition the lawyer will file charges of corruption against several civil servants.

Joran's lawyer can dream I guess.   

I don't think robbery is going to be excluded from the charges...there's too much that points to his being desperate for money before the murder...and then he had money to pay for his escape from Peru into Chile.

No matter what the sentence is...unless Joran keeps his room in solitary...his money will run out and John Walsh's prediction will come to pass.  He won't last anywhere near six years.

I'm sure the lawyer running his mouth about filing charges against Beth is really rallying support too, what an idiot!   

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: November 13, 2010, 01:45:25 AM »

Justice for Natalee,
and Stephany!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 13, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »

urine is in prison...
king treatment in prison? so what..
urine is in prison.....
urine will die there...
Justice for Natalee and Stephany will be realized.... an angelic monkey
the little bastard urine is toast.....
Whatever happens with urine...our focus should be on exposing aruba and the coverup crew and the persistence crew and  our own govt if it leads there.....
by the way...the response I received from FOIA...
Dear ....

This is in response to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request electronically submitted to the Federal Communications Commission on November 12, 2010, seeking "any records related to Senator Spencer Backus and Aruba delegation meetings with regard to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba in May 2005."

The Federal Communications Commission is a regulatory agency which is responsible for regulating interstate and foreign communications.  Thus, the records that you seek are not within the Commission's jurisdiction.

Please note also that there is no central office in the government that processes FOIA requests for all federal agencies.  Each agency responds to requests for its own records.  The records that you seek may be in the possession of the Federal Bureau of Investigations. 

For your convenience, I have provided below the principal FOIA contact for the office which may possess the records that you seek. Please
direct your inquiry accordingly.   

Federal Bureau of Investigations
            David M. Hardy, Chief
            Records Management Division
            935 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
            Washington, D.C.  20535-0001
            Telephone: 202-324-3625   

Sincerely,

Benish Shah
Office of Managing Director
Federal Communications Commission

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 13, 2010, 03:14:12 AM »

urine is in prison...
king treatment in prison? so what..
urine is in prison.....
urine will die there...
Justice for Natalee and Stephany will be realized.... an angelic monkey
the little bastard urine is toast.....
Whatever happens with urine...our focus should be on exposing aruba and the coverup crew and the persistence crew and  our own govt if it leads there.....
by the way...the response I received from FOIA...
Dear ....

This is in response to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request electronically submitted to the Federal Communications Commission on November 12, 2010, seeking "any records related to Senator Spencer Backus and Aruba delegation meetings with regard to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba in May 2005."

The Federal Communications Commission is a regulatory agency which is responsible for regulating interstate and foreign communications.  Thus, the records that you seek are not within the Commission's jurisdiction.

Please note also that there is no central office in the government that processes FOIA requests for all federal agencies.  Each agency responds to requests for its own records.  The records that you seek may be in the possession of the Federal Bureau of Investigations. 

For your convenience, I have provided below the principal FOIA contact for the office which may possess the records that you seek. Please
direct your inquiry accordingly.   

Federal Bureau of Investigations
            David M. Hardy, Chief
            Records Management Division
            935 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
            Washington, D.C.  20535-0001
            Telephone: 202-324-3625   

Sincerely,

Benish Shah
Office of Managing Director
Federal Communications Commission

I think you are right. This is the end for Joran. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.