March 19, 2024, 01:13:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382632 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 15, 2010, 10:29:13 AM »

Txmom - that is disturbing........

I agree!     

It looks like bottom teeth to me?

I guess the recent storms have stirred some things up.  IIRC, it was after storms on Bonaire two years ago that the burial site of Marlies van der Kouwe was discovered.  That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this.

Thanks for bringing it!  I don't have a ton of time.......what part of the island is this?  North, South, East, West?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 15, 2010, 10:36:07 AM »

Sorry, one last thought......

We've seen Donovan's name before, methinks.  Tied to a major exploration/drilling company?  That could be wrong though.....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: November 15, 2010, 11:20:36 AM »

I agree!     

I guess the recent storms have stirred some things up.  IIRC, it was after storms on Bonaire two years ago that the burial site of Marlies van der Kouwe was discovered.  That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this.

Thanks for bringing it!  I don't have a ton of time.......what part of the island is this?  North, South, East, West?

Divi Aruba Phoeniz with a little map>http://www.diviarubaphoenix.com/DiviAruba/aruba-palm-beach.html

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 15, 2010, 11:25:35 AM »

Thanks Mags!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: November 15, 2010, 11:28:44 AM »

Bragging rights of former Silvetti employee?  First time we've seen financials?

LOOK AT THE SALES GROWTH OF (MARINE SURVEYS/SILVETTI GROUP
RIGHT WHEN THE ARUBA TRIP WAS ENDING.....
according to this guy ???
IF I'M UNDERSTANDING THIS CORRECTLY ???
MUST JUST BE COINCIDENCE .............????   NOT!!

Frank Donovan’s Summary
*Proven track record of successful business-to-business development / account management - approximately 15 years. Directly contributing to the financial growth of my employers: Acadiana Divers from 1.5 million to 8 million over 8 years, Aquatica from 8 million to 15 million in 6 years, Marine Surveys from 4 million to 7 million in 1 year. .

snip

Director of Marketing
The Silvetti Group
(Oil & Energy industry)

April 2008 — June 2009 (1 year 3 months)

Appointed as Director of Marketing to re-establish the functionality of the Sales Department. Recruited Sales Personnel as required.

Partitioned sales and marketing territories of the sales force based on personal relationships with clients.

Established and implemented Soffront CRM for the sales team.

Researched and established "Crossover" sales thrust, moved into Gas Transmission Sales.

Facilitated sales team to nearly double revenue for 2008 over 2007, (Gross Revenue from approximately 4 million to approximately 7 million).

http://www.linkedin.com/in/frankcdonovan

----------------------------------------------------------

Soffront® Software Inc., www.soffront.com, the leader of mid-market CRM software, announced that two companies within The JD Silvetti Group (www.silvettigroup.com) are using Soffront CRM to automate and more efficiently track sales and marketing activities. Marine Surveys, LLC and APS, LLC (headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana) are subsidiaries of The Silvetti Group and specialize in different segments of the marine survey industry.
The Silvetti Group purchased Soffront CRM in August 2008 to provide its companies with a powerful and customizable database. The software is currently being used by the sales and marketing departments of Marine Surveys and APS. Both...
http://www.verticalnews.com/premium_newsletters/Information-Technology-Business-/2009-03-03/1197ITB.html

His Linkedin info was posted here early 2009 by Keepthefaith and myself.  That was before his position with Silvetti ended.  Interesting that shortly after the implementation of Soffront his job went poof with Silvetti...a couple of interim part time jobs before this current one. 

C-Mar has also been posted but I'll have to search a little more to find it.  I only remember him being linked to CalDive and Superior Offshore from the research exchanged here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.msg662506;topicseen#msg662506

I took screen shots, btw.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #865 on: November 15, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »

kaak cu diente attain near by phoenix hotel on beach

kaak is "jaw" in English. I know, not much help, but I'm trying to find some other words. They have a screwy island and a screwy language to go with it! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: November 15, 2010, 12:48:32 PM »

Bragging rights of former Silvetti employee?  First time we've seen financials?

MUST JUST BE COINCIDENCE .............????   NOT!!

Frank Donovan’s Summary
*Proven track record of successful business-to-business development / account management - approximately 15 years. Directly contributing to the financial growth of my employers: Acadiana Divers from 1.5 million to 8 million over 8 years, Aquatica from 8 million to 15 million in 6 years, Marine Surveys from 4 million to 7 million in 1 year. .

snip

Director of Marketing
The Silvetti Group
(Oil & Energy industry)

Appointed as Director of Marketing to re-establish the functionality of the Sales Department. Recruited Sales Personnel as required.

Partitioned sales and marketing territories of the sales force based on personal relationships with clients.

Researched and established "Crossover" sales thrust, moved into Gas Transmission Sales.

Facilitated sales team to nearly double revenue for 2008 over 2007, (Gross Revenue from approximately 4 million to approximately 7 million).

Soffront® Software Inc., www.soffront.com, the leader of mid-market CRM software, announced that two companies within The JD Silvetti Group (www.silvettigroup.com) are using Soffront CRM to automate and more efficiently track sales and marketing activities. Marine Surveys, LLC and APS, LLC (headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana) are subsidiaries of The Silvetti Group and specialize in different segments of the marine survey industry.
The Silvetti Group purchased Soffront CRM in August 2008 to provide its companies with a powerful and customizable database. The software is currently being used by the sales and marketing departments of Marine Surveys and APS. Both...
http://www.verticalnews.com/premium_newsletters/Information-Technology-Business-/2009-03-03/1197ITB.html

Thanks Jen.

For the most part ... financial statements/records are all Dutch to me but ... I understand the significance of the dates perfectly.

Janet

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #867 on: November 15, 2010, 02:26:22 PM »

I just remembered that 24ora has been down a lot lately, so I'm posting a snapshot of the article just in case.  The pictures I posted earlier were linked from the site, and if it's down they won't show up.  I have the larger pics in photobucket too if needed.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24270-kaak-cu-diente-haya-banda-di-phoenix-hotel-riba-beach.html

Papiamentu translation:

kaak cu diente attain near by phoenix hotel on beach

monday, 15 november 2010 07:53

recherche y cuerpo tecnico is investigando one caso by partinan human attain near by the beach in area by phoenix hotel. diabierna two tourist procedente by merca is esnan cu owing to beat alarma before thing cu they owing to descubri. one kaak cu diente. autoridad seems owing to confirma cu here is deal by one kaak human. till even is talk by one blanco y young. here thou mind is strike at once on the caso by nathallee holloway. autoridad will owing to remain cuida the area seems where the turistanan owing to attain the kaak. morning saturday testigonan is say by owing to see miembronan by tod present in the area is busca. at aruba not have lugar before haci one test 100% on thing the turistanan owing to descubri. pesey self diadomingo fuentenan high in cuerpo policial owing to confirma cu two acolyte by police cu was in the investigacion entire marduga owing to depart before the netherlands. they owing to go cu thing owing to wordo attain before so one investigacion very deep can take lugar on the kaak cu diente cu owing to being descubri. kizas cu the hayasgo here the news by nathallee holloway is go back arise cabez afresh.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81012.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Presumably human jaw found on beach

November 15, 2010, 24:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has been found last Friday a bot that looks like a part of a jaw of a man. The tourist took the bone to the Phoenix hotel after police were called. The tourist told the officers that he was the bone on the beach near the hotel had been found.

Justice confirms in part the message that morning was in Diario. That morning paper had a photograph in print, this picture is not of the lost bone, let spokesperson Angela Ann of the Public Prosecutor (OM) Amigoe. "The prosecutor has the photo in Diario seen, which is not the bone. For that bone contains only one tooth. "Well that confirms the OM agents with bone have flown to the Netherlands for further investigation by the Netherlands Forensic Institute. If the investigation shows that it really is a human bone, the judiciary continued to research, says Angela. Meanwhile, the media has speculated about a connection with the 2005 American teen Natalee Holloway disappeared.

The beach at the Phoenix Hotel by the sea churned up a lot of one week ago. Receding lot of waste. including large pieces of cement and other construction materials.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: November 15, 2010, 02:34:31 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24270-kaak-cu-diente-haya-banda-di-phoenix-hotel-riba-beach.html

Papiamentu & Google translations:

COMMENTS:

come across..

scirbi before aced, november 15, 2010
i am wait for cu is by natalee... so at least the caso that can jega at one end... +17 come across...

scirbi before m.a, november 15, 2010
con your can look at at the kaak cu if is by person blanco or not!! niun caminda thou looking at that. if is by natalie thanks god the hour the mericano they can allow we at paz atlast!! +2 come across...

scirbi before happy people paradise, november 15, 2010
god allow cu is nathalie, for her cos here can come to anend, god allow. +3 come across...

Scirbi pa GEARS, November 15, 2010
I really do not hope that the jaw of Nathalee is, but I still have some hope in my heart that the girl might still be alive somewhere, although the chance of this happening is rather small. But if it does appear that the jaw of hers is that it will be very pleasent to work for her mother who was always the agony to walk her daughter to find. All this by a guy because of his pathetic cowardice and selfishness does not dare open his mouth to do ....

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: November 15, 2010, 03:21:46 PM »

Bragging rights of former Silvetti employee?  First time we've seen financials?

MUST JUST BE COINCIDENCE .............????   NOT!!

Frank Donovan’s Summary

snip

Director of Marketing
The Silvetti Group
(Oil & Energy industry)

His Linkedin info was posted here early 2009 by Keepthefaith and myself.  That was before his position with Silvetti ended.  Interesting that shortly after the implementation of Soffront his job went poof with Silvetti...a couple of interim part time jobs before this current one.  

C-Mar has also been posted but I'll have to search a little more to find it.  I only remember him being linked to CalDive and Superior Offshore from the research exchanged here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4477.msg662506;topicseen#msg662506

I took screen shots, btw.

Here is the link to the C-Mar discussion here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4838.msg828484

Being that David Weinhoffer is brought up there, I checked for current info:

David Weinhoffer’s Summary
David Weinhoffer’s Specialties:
Distressed Asset Acquisition and Divestiture, Ship Brokerage, Vessel Operations, Oil & Gas Service Companies, Utility Service Companies, Sub Sea Construction, Commercial Diving Companies, Managing Completion and Risks of Construction Vessels, Large Marine Cranes and Managing/Re-structuring Distressed and Deep Distressed Companies in same Industry's internationally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Weinhoffer’s Experience
Managing Director,Founder
Meridian Asset Strategies
(Financial Services industry)

May 1997 — Present (13 years 7 months)

Provide integrated financial and operational advisory, financial products, multi-disciplined ship brokerage, asset management, turn around and workout services to private and corporate energy, heavy industrial industry, private equity, marine service industries and clean technology industry clients.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-weinhoffer/1b/920/982

Meridian Asset Strategies

http://www.meridian.us.com/managementteam.html

Mark Broussard shows up with Weinhoffer under Management Team. 

***Want note that KTF posted the Linkedin info on Frank Donovan.  I just posted the Soffront news when it was published.  My error earlier.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:24:50 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: November 15, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »

Thanks 2NJ - I obviously missed it the first go round. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: November 15, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »

Janet - yes, the dates of the monetary increase of Silvetti's company do raise one's eyebrows, no? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 15, 2010, 04:22:31 PM »

When Kyle Kingman's own words are considered ... somehow I do not believe that Tim Miller would be upholding John Silvetti and/or accepting Texas Equusearch  donations/asistance from this man if there had been a possibility that his precious daughter's remains had been afforded unchallenged to those who were preventing justice from prevailing.  The Persistence story from Tim Miller's perspective would have exposed the betrayal.  IMO

Janet

++++++

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Sponsor Links

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Baird Petrophysical International, Inc.
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
 Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source
Undergroung Imaging Technologies
Visual Signs and Shipping

11/15/2010

http://texasequusearch.org/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: November 15, 2010, 04:37:07 PM »

But the updated Linkedin you posted had the financial info on Silvetti!!  I think you were right and he is using it on his resume to take credit for the earnings.  Seems they are still all intertwined, heh?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #874 on: November 15, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »

I agree!     

I noticed one of the articles says something like 'jaw of a man'....how the Hell would Aruba know that? Naturally it would be said to keep attention off Natalee. If it is a man's jaw, then they have plenty of missing men to compare it to.
They don't know crap about dead bodies except how to call the media in to get bloody shots for the papers. Bunch of freaks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 15, 2010, 05:09:42 PM »

But the updated Linkedin you posted had the financial info on Silvetti!!  I think you were right and he is using it on his resume to take credit for the earnings.  Seems they are still all intertwined, heh?

Definitely still intertwined.  I find it very signifigant, personally, that Silvetti's revenue doubled after they got back from Aruba.

This from the man who posted at BFN that they needed (I think) one million dollars to be raised (donated) to resume the *search* for Natalee.  Gee, if his money nearly doubled to 7 million that year, and they still had "140 targets" to investigate, and he is purely the humanitarian of the decade (rolling eyes here, with heavy sarcasm) then why oh why didn't he use some of his newly found MILLIONS to go back to those 140 targets??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: November 15, 2010, 05:17:48 PM »

I agree!     

I noticed one of the articles says something like 'jaw of a man'....how the Hell would Aruba know that? Naturally it would be said to keep attention off Natalee. If it is a man's jaw, then they have plenty of missing men to compare it to.
They don't know crap about dead bodies except how to call the media in to get bloody shots for the papers. Bunch of freaks.

How much do you want to bet that it comes back as a donkey jaw?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 15, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Definitely still intertwined.  I find it very signifigant, personally, that Silvetti's revenue doubled after they got back from Aruba.

This from the man who posted at BFN that they needed (I think) one million dollars to be raised (donated) to resume the *search* for Natalee.  Gee, if his money nearly doubled to 7 million that year, and they still had "140 targets" to investigate, and he is purely the humanitarian of the decade (rolling eyes here, with heavy sarcasm) then why oh why didn't he use some of his newly found MILLIONS to go back to those 140 targets??

WhiskeyGirl
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 09:19:47 AM »

More from John ~

Quote from: Debbie

John, what can we do to insure that the search is completed?

Also, when the cage was found that was shown on Dateline (pictures also hit the internet) what thoughts, emotions, etc... went through your mind?  Can you elaborate on that for us?  Thanks!

Quote from: jdsurveyor1

The important thing is to raise funds.  It will require corporate support as well as private donations.  Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.

The media really blew the cage out of proportion.  Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat.  It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast.  My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after.  It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest.  The crew moved onto other targets.  Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her.  I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

++++++++

Quote from: LegallyLex

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search.  Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?]

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

+++++++

Thank you Pearl.  Your posting were read many times on the Persistence and you became part of the crew!  Your words and the words of so many inspired us to keep enduring, no matter what mother nature threw at us.  We reflected on this on the way home.  The crew worked constantly in weather conditions that were double the usual shut down weather in the Gulf of Mexico.

The relationship between the people of Aruba and the crew of the Persistence was wonderful.  Initially, there was an air of guarded reservation, on both sides, however, once they understood why we were there, not to make headlines or money, but to help the Holloway family and intrinsically the island of Aruba, they opend their arms and their homes to us.  The crew found the people of Aruba to be the "salt of the earth" hard working and family oriented people.  Many had taken time off work to join the search parties and many held prayer vigils in their churches.  We received support from the Police, the Coast Guard, the Port Authority and vitually anyone we needed help from.  One example, we needed a shallow water vessel to investigate areas we were afraid to bring the Persistence into due to water depths and unknown wrecks......a 28 foot vessel, PREDATOR, was provided to us for 4 days at no charge.  The owner would not allow us to pay for the fuel or any of the expenses.  Their support made our work progress much faster.  I am very happy to say that it would take a long time for me to list the names of everyone on the island that supported our efforts.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.40

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: November 15, 2010, 06:22:42 PM »

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name setardsl.aw ? (Aruba) IP Address 201.229.45.# (Setarnet)
ISP Setarnet
Location Continent:South America
City:Oranjestad
Lat/Long:12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Referring URL http://www.google.co...JfEF3GolTaokD-GwIE5A
Search Engine google.com
Search Words natalee holloway 2010 13
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys.../index.php?board=1.0
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys.../index.php?board=1.0
Out Click

mark purcell.

The Walrus?
coo coo cha coo.

You lookin' at me? I'm lookin' at you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: November 15, 2010, 06:42:48 PM »

I agree!     

At least the heading of the article was "presumably human jaw"...but I did notice the part you mentioned too.  And ITA on the rest!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.