March 18, 2024, 11:21:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382614 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #900 on: November 15, 2010, 11:30:19 PM »

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THOSE PEOPLE IN ARUBA?  You post an article about a human jawbone and reference Natalee Holloway and are too lazy to use an actual photo of the jawbone that washed ashore?

I didn't know that it wasn't a picture of what was found.

I also find it interesting and infuriating that the Amigoe article points out that the picture in Diario was not of the find, since it was of a bone with only one tooth; but doesn't say ANYTHING about the 24ora picture!

(If the article with the picture from Diario, that was referred to in Amigoe, was in the online edition; I missed it.)

I didn't see any photos with the Diario article and I didn't see an Amigoe article at all.  Just the diario with no photo and the 24ora.  I found that the photo was a "stock" photo purely by accident.  I was googling human jawbone and found that photo connected to travel in AFRICA from this link  http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/jacobvolkmar/jacobssemester/1140368640/tpod.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8719.msg1261785#msg1261785

(It was also included in the posts of mine that 2NJ brought forward on this page)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81012.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Presumably human jaw found on beach

November 15, 2010, 24:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has been found last Friday a bot that looks like a part of a jaw of a man. The tourist took the bone to the Phoenix hotel after police were called. The tourist told the officers that he was the bone on the beach near the hotel had been found.

Justice confirms in part the message that morning was in Diario. That morning paper had a photograph in print, this picture is not of the lost bone, let spokesperson Angela Ann of the Public Prosecutor (OM) Amigoe. "The prosecutor has the photo in Diario seen, which is not the bone. For that bone contains only one tooth. "Well that confirms the OM agents with bone have flown to the Netherlands for further investigation by the Netherlands Forensic Institute. If the investigation shows that it really is a human bone, the judiciary continued to research, says Angela. Meanwhile, the media has speculated about a connection with the 2005 American teen Natalee Holloway disappeared.

The beach at the Phoenix Hotel by the sea churned up a lot of one week ago. Receding lot of waste. including large pieces of cement and other construction materials.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: November 15, 2010, 11:31:43 PM »

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THOSE PEOPLE IN ARUBA?  You post an article about a human jawbone and reference Natalee Holloway and are too lazy to use an actual photo of the jawbone that washed ashore?

I also find it interesting and infuriating that the Amigoe article points out that the picture in Diario was not of the find, since it was of a bone with only one tooth; but doesn't say ANYTHING about the 24ora picture!

(If the article with the picture from Diario, that was referred to in Amigoe, was in the online edition; I missed it.)

I didn't see any photos with the Diario article and I didn't see an Amigoe article at all.  Just the diario with no photo and the 24ora.  I found that the photo was a "stock" photo purely by accident.  I was googling human jawbone and found that photo connected to travel in AFRICA from this link  http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/jacobvolkmar/jacobssemester/1140368640/tpod.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8719.msg1261785#msg1261785

(It was also included in the posts of mine that 2NJ brought forward on this page)

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81012.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Presumably human jaw found on beach

November 15, 2010, 24:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has been found last Friday a bot that looks like a part of a jaw of a man. The tourist took the bone to the Phoenix hotel after police were called. The tourist told the officers that he was the bone on the beach near the hotel had been found.

Justice confirms in part the message that morning was in Diario. That morning paper had a photograph in print, this picture is not of the lost bone, let spokesperson Angela Ann of the Public Prosecutor (OM) Amigoe. "The prosecutor has the photo in Diario seen, which is not the bone. For that bone contains only one tooth. "Well that confirms the OM agents with bone have flown to the Netherlands for further investigation by the Netherlands Forensic Institute. If the investigation shows that it really is a human bone, the judiciary continued to research, says Angela. Meanwhile, the media has speculated about a connection with the 2005 American teen Natalee Holloway disappeared.

The beach at the Phoenix Hotel by the sea churned up a lot of one week ago. Receding lot of waste. including large pieces of cement and other construction materials.

Well the Amigoe article was brought forward on the last page too...now.   
I didn't know my post was going to start the next page!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: November 15, 2010, 11:36:45 PM »

I'm glad you were Googling Klaas and found that picture!   

Good grief, that still just makes me mad that they would post that picture, along with a picture from the beach... and not make a note that it wasn't from the scene!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: November 15, 2010, 11:54:01 PM »

Good grief, that still just makes me mad that they would post that picture, along with a picture from the beach... and not make a note that it wasn't from the scene!

Remember when the arm bone washed up in Venezuela?  Diario ran the article and the arm bone pictured in Diaro was not the one that washed up in Venezuela, it was a "stock" photo of an arm bone.  I know because I went to the Venezuelan newspaper myself and asked for a photo of the actual armbone found and they sent it to me.  They sent me the scanned front page of their paper. (when I sent the request I translated it through babel fish and I imagine they got a good laugh out of it)

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 16, 2010, 12:00:33 AM »

Remember when the arm bone washed up in Venezuela?  Diario ran the article and the arm bone pictured in Diaro was not the one that washed up in Venezuela, it was a "stock" photo of an arm bone.  I know because I went to the Venezuelan newspaper myself and asked for a photo of the actual armbone found and they sent it to me.  They sent me the scanned front page of their paper. (when I sent the request I translated it through babel fish and I imagine they got a good laugh out of it)

I remember that!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: November 16, 2010, 12:06:48 AM »

Yes, I remember it! 

And they may have got a laugh, but at least they understood what you were asking for and sent it!   

Do you think you could try getting a transcript of those last two shows of Peter's...you seem to get results!   

If we can get a transcript...I'll type them out and run the Dutch parts through the translator if needed.  I think that may be the only way we'll ever know what was actually said by Peter and the commentator.  I keep thinking we may have missed some important stuff!  I've sent a request through Peter's site for information about purchasing the transcript but never heard back.  Do you think it would be through Endemol?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: November 16, 2010, 12:06:49 AM »

I still have the email:

Date:  Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:20:12 -0700

Hola,
He estado intentando encontrar un cuadro del antebrazo encontrado en la
playa recientemente. ¿Sería posible para usted al email yo el cuadro?
Gracias,
klaasend

Their response:

To: klaasend (email redacted)
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Antebrazo - Natalee Holloway??

Hola!!! ante todo muchos saludos, adjunto le envío la foto que fue publicada
en la edición del Diario NUEVO DÍA, publicada el 11-08-2005, en la nota
titulada "Localizan restos de un brazo en Salinetas de Las Piedras",
haciendole la salvedad que en ningún momento el diario Nuevo Día publicó que
esos huesos pertenezcan a la joven desaparecida Natalee Holloway.

Mucho sabré agradecerle que si el propósito de la foto es publicarla, por
favor dejar los créditos del diario Nuevo Día, también quisiera saber si
usted es periodista y para que medio de comunicación labora...

Sin más a que referirme y esperando su pronta respuesta, me despido

Atentamente
                    Anne Colina
            Webmaster Diario Nuevo Día

My response back:

¡Gracias mucho! 

Then I sent one more email to Anne Colina explaining my email was translated with babel fish 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: November 16, 2010, 12:09:03 AM »

I have all emails saved back to 2005 and some "important to save" back as far as 2003 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: November 16, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »

Anyway the point is it really bothered me back in 2005 with that arm bone in Diaro and it bothers me now with this jaw bone and 24ora that they publish any old photo and not say it's not the real thing. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 16, 2010, 12:14:43 AM »

Anyway the point is it really bothered me back in 2005 with that arm bone in Diaro and it bothers me now with this jaw bone and 24ora that they publish any old photo and not say it's not the real thing. 

I agree!  That's just wrong!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: November 16, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: November 16, 2010, 12:44:41 AM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #912 on: November 16, 2010, 02:28:13 AM »

What the Heck??? That's beyond lazy........... would there be a purpose for not posting the actual picture?? What? Are they afraid that a picture could be used to compare Natalee's teeth with??

It's Aruba. I'm always looking with a sinister eye at anything they do that could possibly be related to Natalee. They've been very efficient and consistent in that regard.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #913 on: November 16, 2010, 02:33:53 AM »

SAN sent this to me.  Thanks San!

Still retro posting here......... sorry!  Thank You San!!  That article has made a long, hard day much, much better! Woo-Hoo.......... now that's more like it!! Poor Baby, Joran's world isn't such a great place anymore and he's tired of it! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: November 16, 2010, 03:58:15 AM »

No, Klaas, not by accident, by Natalee.  She knows who her champions are.

I have been hoping every day that the storms in Aruba have stirred things up and that Natalee will be found.  God, please hold Beth's hand while another torment of hope comes her way.  Please help Dave and don't let anyone sell him a bill of goods relating to this find.  Amen.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: November 16, 2010, 04:53:26 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40210187/ns/world_news-americas
Cops test jawbone for Natalee Holloway link
Report: Forensic experts will examine molar after tourists find remains on Aruba beach

Police are investigating whether a jawbone found on Aruba is linked to the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, a Dutch newspaper reported Tuesday.

According to De Telegraaf, forensic experts in the Netherlands will carry out tests on the remains.

The bone was found Friday on a beach near the Caribbean resort island's Phoenix Hotel, close to the Bubali swamp, the paper said.

Joran Van der Sloot, who was the last person seen with Holloway before the girl vanished during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005, has previously claimed that he dumped her body in the swamp.

Van der Sloot has publicly said he killed the teen and then retracted his confession several times.

Peruvian authorities are holding Van der Sloot on charges that he killed another woman, Stephany Flores, in his hotel room in Lima, Peru, on May 30 — five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

If convicted on murder and robbery charges in Peru, Van der Sloot is likely to be sentenced to between 15 and 35 years in prison, court spokesman Luis Gallardo told The Associated Press in June.

A federal grand jury in Alabama has also indicted Van der Sloot on charges of wire fraud and extortion in relation to the Holloway case.

De Telegraaf said that tourists spotted the bone in the sand on Riba Beach. Police were notified after they handed it in at their hotel's front desk.

De Telegraaf said one molar was intact on the jawbone. Investigators will compare the tooth with Holloway's dental records.
Other bones which police on the island have examined for links to the Holloway case have turned out to be from animals.

Ven der Sloot was arrested twice in connection to Holloway's disappearance, but released both times for a lack of evidence.

NBC News' Nanette Van Der Laan, The Associated Press and msnbc.com staff contributed to this report.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #916 on: November 16, 2010, 06:36:39 AM »

Holloway remains found?

Updated: Nov 16, 2010 4:36 AM EST
A human jaw bone has reportedly washed onto the shore and was found by tourists near the Phoenix Hotel of a beach in Aruba.

Forensic experts in the Netherlands are running tests, but investigators believe it's the jaw bone of Natalie Holloway.

Holloway is an 18-year-old high school student from Alabama who disappeared in May 2005 during a graduation trip to the Caribbean island . The prime suspect in the case, Joran Van Der Sloot is being held in Peru, charged with the first-degree murder and robbery of 21-year-old Stephany Flores.

Holloway was last seen by friends outside a restaurant and nightclub with Van Der Sloot, and the site where the bone was found is close to one of the locations given in a confession by him.

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=13509366

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 16, 2010, 06:49:50 AM »

Hmmm...I hope this is not a convenience.  I have been thinking about this.  If this turns out to be Natalee's jawbone, does Joran then leave Peru and go back to Aruba to face crimes against Natalee Holloway in a much cushier prison? Will he suddenly escape, never to be found again?  (Does Satish have his Plastic Surgeon License yet?)

Joran better be careful, he might come out looking like this:

Or like a Soap Opera, he may come back as Paulus, after all, he was whooshed off the island and buried quickly.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: November 16, 2010, 07:17:14 AM »

http://blog.al.com/wire/2010/11/dutch_to_test_bone_found_on_ar.html
Dutch to test bone found on Aruba beach to see if it could be from Natalee Holloway
Published: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 6:00 AM     Updated: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 6:06 AM
THE HAGUE, Netherlands — Dutch forensic experts are testing a piece of bone found on the Caribbean island of Aruba to see if it comes from missing Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.

Experts first will establish whether the bone is human before comparing its DNA to that of Holloway, said Netherlands Forensic Institute spokeswoman Inge Oevering.
0Share
0 Comments

Holloway, then 18, disappeared in 2005 while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Her remains have never been found, despite extensive police searches. If the bone turns out to be from Holloway, it would be the first concrete evidence of her death.
utchman Joran van der Sloot, who faces separate murder charges in Peru, is the last person seen with Holloway and is suspected in her disappearance.

The Dutch daily De Telegraaf reported Tuesday the bone was found by tourists on a beach last Friday. The newspaper reported it was a human lower jaw bone, but Oevering said the bone was still being analyzed to establish whether it was human.

Oevering said prosecutors in Aruba will announce the results of the tests. She could not say how long the tests would take.

Van der Sloot is in jail in Lima charged with killing a woman in Peru five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

Van der Sloot has told several people he was involved in Holloway's disappearance, only to later retract his confessions. He has also admitted in interviews that he is a pathological liar.

Among his explanations, Van der Sloot has claimed that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and that he disposed of her body in a swamp. He also told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.
U.S. law enforcement officials say Van der Sloot extorted $10,000 from Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, after offering to help find Holloway's body in Aruba, then used the money to travel to Lima.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: November 16, 2010, 07:52:39 AM »

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/bulletin/natalee-holloways-lower-jaw-may-have-been-found

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.