March 29, 2024, 03:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 383387 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2010, 12:20:40 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23451-2-night-diver-cu-problema-den-awa-awor-aki.html

Papiamentu translation:

two tourist buceador transporta in situation critico before hospital

tuesday, 26 october 2010 19:15

tuesday at night two tourist cu owing to go on the boat mermaid before night dive owing to attain problem earnest in water y at present is at hospita cu situation enough important. still not have mucho claridad on the sucedido. thing can say is cu apparently they owing to come upstairs pura cu consecuencia before they same salud. kizas they owing to see algo cu owing to laydown they spanta y not owing to come upstairs according regulation by buceo. esey is laydown cu thou blood is coy air y thou have to attain tratamento special before one situation so in one tanki comprimi. hour cu the two turistanan here owing to attain problem thanks god they owing to being see at time. owing to succeed beat alarma y aruba ports owing to cordina all cos. tremendo cordinacion by aruba ports owing to laydown also cu in corto time paramediconan by sarfa, guardcosta owing to depart give one hand. owing to cuminsa cu reanimacion. also police owing to being notifica y two ambulance owing to present at platform. at arrival can owing to see cu one by the buceadornan not was reacciona self. the another was open eye but not was comunica. the boat mermaid owing to depart cu cinco diver y one mast alone. the capitan owing to remain in boat. this according esnan cu experiencia in diving is considera because algo one some iresponsable. one mast alone do not sufficient before cinco buceador in water at night. the capitan d encarga cu mermaid have to go splica one bit more on her form by buceo at night before evita ripiticion in future.

-----------------------

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5045&offId=0

Papimentu translation:

5 hora happen | fecha: 26/10/2010 | horario: 19:08

2 diver owing to become quite bad tuesday at night they owing to being bring hospital cu urgencia

tuesday at night owing to come into informe by cu have 2 diver cu owing to become bad y cu they're treciendonan platform by oranjestad y they owing to ask before 2 ambulance at the sitio. is deal here by 2 tourist americano cu owing to bay haci nightdive some pazuid by airport but debi cu they owing to come upstairs mucho liher they owing to become bad. at arrival by ambulance they owing to atende the victimanan y owing to transportanan before hopital. we owing to compronde cu they situation is stabiel.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2010, 12:30:30 AM »

This may be a repeat, but I didn't remember reading it.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/curacao/5/2010/WEEKLY_News_090410.pdf

News Items and Public Crime Summary for Week Ending
September 4, 2010

snipped

Antilles/Aruba - NCIS Provides Crime Scene Investigative Training for Law Enforcement Officials

Two Naval Criminal Investigative Service Agents (NCIS) from Mayport, FL provided training to approximately 40 officers from the Curacao and Aruba Police Corps (KPC and KPA), upon invitation of the U.S. Consulate General Curacao, last week. The agents are representatives of the NCIS Major Case Response Team (MCRT). The course was classroom oriented, but also involved practical exercises to employ the skills learned.

The officers developed an understanding of both the role and value of evidence; learned to identify potential evidence and basic evidence collection techniques; learned basic crime scene and evidence documentation techniques; and developed an appreciation for crime scene preservation and contamination issues. NCIS together with KPC and KPA leadership are looking into future evolutions of the same training in order to get more officers exposed to the basic Crime Scene Investigative (CSI) techniques.

The training was very well received and an excellent opportunity to strengthen the strong relationship between the NCIS and law enforcement authorities on the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. (Amigoe)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2010, 12:41:01 AM »

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/curacao/5/2010/WEEKLY_News_082810.pdf

Aruba – Tourism Continues to Struggle; Venezuela Main Factor

In June 2010, the total of stay‐over tourists declined by 4.6% compared to the same month last year. Tourism from the U.S. (-2.9%), the Netherlands (-6.4%) and Venezuela (-33.5%) all decreased. The struggling Venezuelan economy and the exchange restrictions continue to affect the Venezuelan market. The total of cruise visitors dropped by 4.7%, compared to the same month last year. (Aruba Central Bank Report)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2010, 01:53:42 AM »

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/image/id/38946/headline/Beth%20Holloway%20in%20Fargo/

Published October 26 2010
Beth Holloway in Fargo

Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 while in Aruba, speaks Monday during the 10th Annual United Way of Cass-Clay Women’s Leadership Luncheon at the Ramada Plaza Suites in Fargo. Michael Vosburg / Forum Photo Editor

http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/article/id/121938/group/News/

Published October 26 2010

Holloway speaks at Fargo women’s leadership luncheon

By: By Sherri Richards, Forum Communications Co., The Jamestown Sun

Beth Holloway searched Aruban crack houses for her daughter. She considered theories that she was hidden on a cruise ship, sold into slavery or dumped at sea. But all along she had hope, just different phases of hope.

Holloway was the keynote speaker at the 10th annual Women’s Leadership Luncheon, a program of the United Way. About 600 women attended Monday at the Ramada Plaza Suites in Fargo.

Holloway, whose daughter Natalee went missing in May 2005, said it is her life’s work to promote personal and travel safety. She’s established a foundation to provide resources to families of missing persons. She also wrote the book “Loving Natalee.”

“What happened to her can happen to anyone in this room at any time, at any age, in any place,” Holloway said.

In an account she doesn’t sugarcoat, Holloway detailed the morning she dropped Natalee off, the phone call four days later telling her Natalee was missing, and her first days searching in Aruba, as she hoped to find Natalee alive.

After four days, she watched the hotel security tape and realized the prime suspect, Joran Van der Sloot, didn’t return Natalee to the hotel as he claimed.

For the first time, she felt anguish and grief. She said her hope transitioned to finding out what happened to Natalee.

Eventually she got that answer in a confession from Van der Sloot, who said he was with Natalee when she had a seizure and might have died, and he got rid of her body. From the first day, Aruban police asked Holloway if her daughter had a history of seizures.

“When she was least able to defend herself, she was taken,” she said. “I believe she was given a date rape drug, overdosed, and produced those seizures that Joran speaks about.”

Van der Sloot is currently being held in a Peruvian prison for the death of Stephany Flores. Last month, wire fraud charges were brought against him in Alabama. “He claimed he had Natalee’s remains and he tried to sell them to me,” Holloway said.

Holloway said she makes a conscious decision every day to get up and work through her family’s tragedy, to teach others. She said this is her third phase of hope: to move from victim to victor.

Tonya Stende, chairwoman of the Women’s Leadership Council, said because the council’s focus is on children and the United Way’s Success by Six program, Holloway’s story about her own daughter is powerful.

“You can’t replace that mother’s love,” Stende said

Sherri Richards is a reporter

at The Forum of Fargo-

Moorhead, which is owned by Forum Communications Co.

Tags: north dakota, news, women

crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2010, 11:42:22 AM »

If I haven't told you all lately, thank you for having common sense as well as being the best sleuths in the world!   

Back atcha CBB!   

Now I'm wondering what brought that on!   

Having a comparison in other threads.     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2010, 02:50:09 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23451-2-night-diver-cu-problema-den-awa-awor-aki.html

Papiamentu translation:

two tourist buceador transporta in situation critico before hospital

tuesday, 26 october 2010 19:15

tuesday at night two tourist cu owing to go on the boat mermaid before night dive owing to attain problem earnest in water y at present is at hospita cu situation enough important. still not have mucho claridad on the sucedido. thing can say is cu apparently they owing to come upstairs pura cu consecuencia before they same salud. kizas they owing to see algo cu owing to laydown they spanta y not owing to come upstairs according regulation by buceo. esey is laydown cu thou blood is coy air y thou have to attain tratamento special before one situation so in one tanki comprimi. hour cu the two turistanan here owing to attain problem thanks god they owing to being see at time. owing to succeed beat alarma y aruba ports owing to cordina all cos. tremendo cordinacion by aruba ports owing to laydown also cu in corto time paramediconan by sarfa, guardcosta owing to depart give one hand. owing to cuminsa cu reanimacion. also police owing to being notifica y two ambulance owing to present at platform. at arrival can owing to see cu one by the buceadornan not was reacciona self. the another was open eye but not was comunica. the boat mermaid owing to depart cu cinco diver y one mast alone. the capitan owing to remain in boat. this according esnan cu experiencia in diving is considera because algo one some iresponsable. one mast alone do not sufficient before cinco buceador in water at night. the capitan d encarga cu mermaid have to go splica one bit more on her form by buceo at night before evita ripiticion in future.

-----------------------

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5045&offId=0

Papimentu translation:

5 hora happen | fecha: 26/10/2010 | horario: 19:08

2 diver owing to become quite bad tuesday at night they owing to being bring hospital cu urgencia

tuesday at night owing to come into informe by cu have 2 diver cu owing to become bad y cu they're treciendonan platform by oranjestad y they owing to ask before 2 ambulance at the sitio. is deal here by 2 tourist americano cu owing to bay haci nightdive some pazuid by airport but debi cu they owing to come upstairs mucho liher they owing to become bad. at arrival by ambulance they owing to atende the victimanan y owing to transportanan before hopital. we owing to compronde cu they situation is stabiel.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80158.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Divers injured
October 27, 2010, 24:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A paramedic was talking to a diver who still has the wetsuit. The ambulance Tuesday night brought two divers rushed to hospital after being in trouble during a night dive were hit. The two divers - tourists - were part of a group of five, along with a dive master had gone under water. When the captain of the boat Mermaid noted that the two divers in trouble had come, hit it with Aruba Ports Authority (APA) alarm. APA warned in turn SARFA lifeguards and the Coast Guard. They were quickly on the spot and immediately began CPR. A diver gave no sign of life and the other had their eyes open, but could not communicate. The police were now on the spot and two ambulances had come. They brought the divers rushed to the emergency room. The captain of the boat is pointed out that according to international PADI diving rules it is irresponsible to just a dive master with five divers to go underwater.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80160.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Joran's murder mysteries

October 27, 2010, 12:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LONDON - The book "Joran's Murder Mysteries" is on sale from today. This book is written by journalist John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses and describes, as they say "the complete story of Joran Sloot" and its role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the killing of Stephany Flores.

The book countless previously unpublished material from secret police files up to date new facts and witness statements. Outline the facts behind the disappearance of Natalie Holloway and the "secret conspiracy behind the murder of Stephanie Flores. The crime journalists take the role of the FBI against the light. The book is further illustrated with exclusive photographs of Joran in the Castro Castro prison. He sits still in custody on suspicion of murder Stephany Flores. The book includes online at Bruna.nl and Bol.com.

http://webshop.telegraaf.nl/1/-/pro-1170982

Google translation:

Well what should we expect?  They can't even spell Natalee's name correctly, not consistently anyway! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1022/Celebs/article/detail/524993/2010/10/27/Beth-Holloway-in-het-nauw-gedreven-door-Joran.dhtml

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2010, 04:12:21 PM »

Future Hearings

01/06/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment

01/27/2011 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 2-7-2011)

02/07/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (-Final Status Conference-OSC RE: Re Sanctions for Failureof Plntf/Deft Counsel to Appear @FSC)

New docs coming in just a few minutes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2010, 04:19:50 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2010, 04:20:16 PM »

THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR SYSTEM
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2010, 05:32:50 PM »

Klaas, thank you for bringing the documents over!  And as always, many thanks to the generous anonymous monkey that pays for the documents!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2010, 05:34:28 PM »

Ain't that the truth!    Monkey Devil!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »

Did they include the "attached Memorandum of Points"?

Thanks Klaas.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2010, 05:48:31 PM »

SO!!! A "Summary Judgement" IS officially filed for!!!!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2010, 05:57:47 PM »

Did they include the "attached Memorandum of Points"?

Thanks Klaas.

There was a 37 page amended document also filed that cost a bit more and I didn't get.  Part I'm assuming pertain to the last doc I posted.  I have to ask if I can order that one too and was going to wait until I can reach them 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2010, 05:58:47 PM »

YEP

My guess is they were only waiting on those incriminating depositions.  Once they got those that was "all she wrote"  Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2010, 05:59:52 PM »

Future Hearings

01/06/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment

01/27/2011 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 2-7-2011)

02/07/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (-Final Status Conference-OSC RE: Re Sanctions for Failureof Plntf/Deft Counsel to Appear @FSC)

New docs coming in just a few minutes
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2010, 06:04:47 PM »

I noticed that "Summary Judgement" petition was "Served" to the Kalpoes attorneys in Chicago by a "Server" (by overnight mail) from Fort Worth, TX. I find that odd except for the fact Dr. Phil lives in the DFW Metroplex. I wonder why the notice wasn't served from his attorneys in California or hand delivered by a Chicago "server"?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »

YEP

My guess is they were only waiting on those incriminating depositions.  Once they got those that was "all she wrote"  Monkey Devil!
I agree!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.