March 28, 2024, 07:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 383237 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »

2NJ or someone was having problems earlier today with some of the avi's too. Maybe it has to do with ISP's or something, I don't know.  I haven't had any  problems.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2010, 08:02:05 PM »

August 23- 25 2010 - KALPOE DEPOSITIONS

September 16, 2010 - Beth in Peru with Peter deVries, visits Joran at Castro Castro prison.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2010, 08:07:44 PM »

2NJ or someone was having problems earlier today with some of the avi's too. Maybe it has to do with ISP's or something, I don't know.  I haven't had any  problems.

It's those leprechauns that Kermit was talking about, I'll bet. 
Or maybe a Halloween witch.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: October 29, 2010, 08:12:58 PM »

September 16, 2010 - Beth in Peru with Peter deVries, visits Joran at Castro Castro prison.

Just long enough for Peter to get the trip all put together.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: October 29, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »

Kermit

This photo is a keeper!!

Do you know where the depositions took place?  I could be wrong but .... the recent Dr. Phil document makes me think that maybe the Kalpoes did not come to the States.  I will have to look again but ... there was something about videotaping.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 29, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »

According to the documents we have seen, the Kalpoes were deposed at Long Beach, California
on August 23, 2010.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 29, 2010, 08:56:17 PM »

According to the documents we have seen, the Kalpoes were deposed at Long Beach, California
on August 23, 2010.

Thanks

I must have missed the document pertaining to the location of the depositions.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #287 on: October 29, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »

I just heard that a Beth interview will be on Entertainment Tonight on Monday....also a CBS show.

(TM, you are fully clothed now)

Thanks Magnolia, I know Entertainment Tonight is on my CBS affiliate!   

(Relief!    Monkey Devil!)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 29, 2010, 10:54:58 PM »

ANOTHER FACE TO FACE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Aug. 9, 2005
Natalee's Mom: She Was Assaulted
Confronts Ex-Detainee; Insists He Tell What He Knows About Case

(CBS)  Beth Holloway Twitty went face-to-face Monday with a man who'd been detained briefly in the disappearance of daughter Natalee Holloway in Aruba, and challenged him to tell what he knows about the case.

In telling of the tense encounter, she asserted Natalee was sexually assaulted before she vanished.

Twitty says she was tipped by a member of the media that Deepak Kalpoe was working at a local Internet café, and wasted no time confronting him Monday.

Kalpoe, 21, and brother Satish Kalpoe, 18, were among the last three people spotted in public with Natalee before the Alabama teen disappeared in the early hours of May 30 on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island.

The third person, Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot, is the only suspect still being held in connection with Natalee's disappearance. Both Kalpoe brothers were kept in custody for a short time early in the investigation.

Twitty has said the Kalpoes know more than they're telling investigators.

Twitty described her close-up with Deepak to CBS News:

"There were customers on the computer and he was seated behind the cash register, and I guess he thought he was going to have a normal day at work.

"I wanted to ask him, Joran had admitted sexual assaults that he had committed against Natalee, and I wanted to ask Deepak: Did he participate, or did he try to help her?

"He couldn't answer me. He could only look down at the ground."

"(I told him) you've got an opportunity. I'm Natalee's mother. I'm standing right here before you. You need to tell me.

"I saw his eyelids pretty much the whole time that I was there, and I would have to tell him to hold your head up and look at me when I'm speaking with you.

"He couldn't do that. He would either not respond or he would just tell me that his lawyer had advised him not to speak with me.

"I expected him, if he had no involvement, if he was not a participant in the sexual acts committed against my daughter, that yes, he could have come forward and said, 'No,' and looked me in the eye. He couldn't do that.

"I let him know, under no circumstances, that there is nothing that I'm going to refrain from asking, and I'm going to ask every question, and I'm going to stop at nothing, and I will continue to.

"And he said, 'The media hasn't seen this side of you.' And I said, I've been saving it for you, Deepak.

"I'm always going to hold out hope, no matter how bad it looks. You can't prepare yourself for that, and I don't have to."

Twitty also says she believes there was a level of ineptitude on the part of Aruban authorities, but she's more optimistic, now that a group of investigators from Holland has become involved.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/09/earlyshow/main766023.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/09/earlyshow/main766023_page2.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 30, 2010, 02:19:25 AM »

I hope Magnolia didn't go to sleep waiting...tapping toe... Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: October 30, 2010, 02:40:28 AM »

Here I am....it was short, but touching.

The Insider 1:00 AM Saturday morning

Beth Holloway  interview...

Just this past week was Natalee's 24th birthday , how did you handle that?

Beth said that she celebrated with some of Natalee's friends.

She traveled to Peru to try to recover Natalee's remains, because she is sure that Joran knows
where Natalee is.
Joran had  repeatedly emailed that he knew where Natalee was buried and was willing
to sell the remains to Beth for $250,000.
Beth felt that she needed to confront Joran and ask again where Natalee is.
Beth said that she will never be content until she knows where her daughter is,
and when the opportunity presented itself, she couldn't decline the invitation.

She will never give up until she has her child back on American soil.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 30, 2010, 02:45:11 AM »

She traveled to Peru to try to recover Natalee's remains, because she is sure that Joran knows
where Natalee is.
Joran had  repeatedly emailed that he knew where Natalee was buried and was willing

Thank you Magnolia!   

I wish I could have seen it too!   

God bless Beth, I couldn't and wouldn't give up either!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 30, 2010, 03:17:03 AM »

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 30, 2010, 09:23:31 AM »

where Natalee is.

Thanks, Magnolia.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: October 30, 2010, 09:32:57 AM »

I couldn't find a video of the interview online but did find this....

Natalee Holloway's Mom Talks About Confronting Suspect
Updated: 22 hours 38 minutes ago

AOL News (Oct. 29) -- The mother of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway says she was hoping to recover her daughter's remains when she traveled to Peru last month to confront Joran van der Sloot, CBS' "The Insider" reports.

"I really felt like for me to move on, what I wanted to [do was] recover her remains because I was so heavy into this communication with [Joran] about, you know, that he knows where her remains are," Natalee's mom, Beth Twitty, said in an exclusive interview with "The Insider's" Chris Jacobs scheduled to air tonight.

Van der Sloot, 22, is being held at Castro Castro Prison in Peru on charges that he murdered 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room in May. The Dutchman is also the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance. She vanished in 2005 during a high school graduation trip to the tropical island of Aruba, and her body has never been found.

Twitty traveled to Peru in mid-September and met with a Dutch documentary filmmaker who's investigating her daughter's disappearance. While there, the two sneaked into Castro Castro Prison and made their way to van der Sloot's prison cell. Twitty was able to briefly confront the Dutchman before prison officials realized what was going on and removed her from the premises.

"You know you can't plan on doing something," Twitty told "The Insider." "That [opportunity] presented itself ... and it was something that I felt, how could I not do it? You know, I've traveled all this way."

Twitty says she was prompted to travel to Peru by e-mails she had exchanged with van der Sloot in March, in which he allegedly indicated he would provide her with the location of Natalee's remains for $250,000.

In June, federal authorities in Alabama charged van der Sloot with extortion and wire fraud for the alleged overture. The complaint alleges that van der Sloot agreed to provide not only the location of Holloway's body but also information about the "circumstances of her death" upon receipt of the money.

The information that van der Sloot provided was false, federal authorities said.

Despite the extortion case, it could be some time before van der Sloot is brought to Alabama to face the charges. He remains behind bars in Peru on charges of first-degree murder and robbery in the Flores case and is waiting for a ruling on a motion filed by his lawyers that he is being held unlawfully.

If convicted of Flores' murder, van der Sloot could face 15 to 35 years in prison.

When asked by Jacobs if she has given up hope of finding her daughter alive, Twitty replied:

"I think that we all know that it was not good, the outcome for Natalee," Twitty said. "But it's something that you know is so important in a missing person's case is a resolution, whether it's recovery of remains ... of course, everyone would love the outcome that they recover a missing loved one alive, but it just doesn't always happen that way. We know that."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/natalee-holloways-mom-talks-about-confronting-suspect/19694925

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 30, 2010, 09:41:41 AM »

Thanks Leroy 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: October 30, 2010, 10:04:41 AM »

Thanks Magnolia and everyone who has posted information.  It wasn't on in Huntsville yet so I will keep looking for it.

Beth looks wonderful!  I am so glad she had the courage to go all the way to Peru and confront Joran when his own mother wouldn't show up.  She is truly grace under fire.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: October 30, 2010, 10:06:34 AM »

BTW, I am usually in the rafters but don't sign in unless I am going to post, lol.  Lots of us are still here every day supporting Beth and for Justice for Natalee.  We will never give up!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 30, 2010, 10:30:03 AM »

-and Good morning Monkeys!

T i c k  t o c k !   T i c k  t o c k !

Good morning can, monks and guests

Picture one Kalpoe head on each pendulum.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: October 30, 2010, 10:40:34 AM »

Not sure if the accused in this case has the same first name as has been mentioned, but it caught my eye.

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/23590-hues-a-condena-atracadornan-di-kentucky-fried-chicken-santa-cruz.html

Papiamentu translation:

judge owing to condena atracadornan by kentucky fried chicken santa cruz

friday, 29 october 2010 21:26

the acusadonan j.j. curet, m.a. ridderstap y l.r. webb today diabierna owing to remain condena before they rol in the atraco cometi at kentucky fried chicken at sta. cruz. one mature cu did take luga the year here at end by march. thing the atracadornan owing to bay cu ne was 3800 guilder y cu aid by informacion attain by one trahado on the procedura before cu maneho by coin. ministerio publico owing to ask before ridderstap the same cantidad by day cu past owing to happen close come to anend, esta 86 day by gaol. contra curet owing to ask two year by gaol y contra webb also 2 year already cu past owing to employ informacion cu the had because employee before comete the atraco. corte owing to bay by acuerdo cu the castigonan..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8103.msg1158166#msg1158166
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5922.1480
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1233315#msg1233315

(Lorenzo Webb)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.