March 28, 2024, 04:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 383221 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #360 on: November 01, 2010, 02:31:36 PM »

I keep thinking that there's an opportunity here that Peter's missing... for himself. Surely he could figure out how to negotiate a simulcast in English that would play in America? There's an audience for it, and my limited understanding tells me where there's an audience, there's money to be made by doing it.

For me, I just want to be able to see it all in a language I understand ASAP.   

I agree CBB, and for a while last night I was hoping maybe that's why it wasn't simulcast here...thinking maybe it was taking a little time to get the show ready with subtitles for the Dutch portions?  But then again the program that will be showing it is only a 30 minute show?  So I don't know if they'd possibly split it up and show the whole thing or not.  But I'm still hoping we might get to see it all in English eventually!

Have a great day Monkey's!   

I remember so well the night that Peter aired the video of Patrick in the car with Joran. We were all here.......... wasn't that a simulcast?

IIRC, they weren't on at the same time.  It seems like there may have been a few days between them, but I'd have to look back to be sure.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 01, 2010, 03:11:21 PM »

I keep thinking that there's an opportunity here that Peter's missing... for himself. Surely he could figure out how to negotiate a simulcast in English that would play in America? There's an audience for it, and my limited understanding tells me where there's an audience, there's money to be made by doing it.

I agree CBB, and for a while last night I was hoping maybe that's why it wasn't simulcast here...thinking maybe it was taking a little time to get the show ready with subtitles for the Dutch portions?  But then again the program that will be showing it is only a 30 minute show?  So I don't know if they'd possibly split it up and show the whole thing or not.  But I'm still hoping we might get to see it all in English eventually!

I remember so well the night that Peter aired the video of Patrick in the car with Joran. We were all here.......... wasn't that a simulcast?

No.  My hubby taped taped the entire special as it aired.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 01, 2010, 04:06:57 PM »

IIRC, they weren't on at the same time.  It seems like there may have been a few days between them, but I'd have to look back to be sure.

Translators were working....equivaction??? and EuroRobert....were posting in real time.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2010, 04:15:11 PM »

I watched the whole thing too.  Liked it. Loved that Beth was comfortable enough around Peter
to go barefoot.

Local news CBS42 in Birmingham just said that this is the last TV interview that Beth will ever do.
They didn't say how they knew that  They showed a little snip of the Insider interview.

Barefoot and skinny jeans - she's HOT!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 01, 2010, 04:20:05 PM »

I watched the show even though it's in Dutch much is also in English and well worth watching the whole thing & hearing Beth tell how Joran contacted her and Kelly etc.

TERRIFIC SHOW PETER deVRIES!!!!

Beth is a true Southern woman! CLASS-ACT!

I just finished watching the entire show too.  Well worth watching even with the language barrier.

I totally agree with you Kermit!  TERRIFIC SHOW, PETER R. DEVRIES!

Beth is absolutely awe inspiring!   an angelic monkey

Now I can't wait for Part 2!   

'Inside Edition' said it will air the interview with Beth on Monday. Ususally Inside Edition airs after Entertainment Tonight. Just check your local area listings.

I agree texasmom - Beth sure does show us all what faith, love, hope and class are all about.
I feel like a fly on the wall putting the pieces all together sometimes.

Heres to Beth and all the monkeys & freebirds who are dedicated to Natalee!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2010, 04:49:06 PM »

After being in the presence of Deepak for an hour earlier today, are you convinced that he is involved in the disappearance of Natalee? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  Anybody that was in there and saw him would agree 100 percent.  There wouldn’t be one person that didn’t believe that he had involvement if they would have been in there and witnessed and been in his presence.  There’s no one that wouldn’t believe that he has involvement.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

TIME IS A TICKING FOR THE LEPRECHAUNS

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 01, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »

No.  My hubby taped the entire special as it aired.

Janet

Report: Van Der Sloot Says He Lied About Holloway
February 1, 2008

ABC News has obtained exclusive U.S. rights to this stunning new information caught on tape and will air a 90-minute special edition of "20/20: The Final Hours of Natalee Holloway" Monday at 9:30 p.m. ET, as well as special coverage of the case on "Good Morning America" on Monday.

De Vries' hidden cameras caught Dutch student van der Sloot saying that Holloway died after having sex with him and that he then dumped her body at sea with the help of a friend.

But in a new development, van der Sloot now says that he was lying when he privately told an acquaintance that he was involved in Holloway's disappearance.

"It is true I told someone. Everybody will see it Sunday," Van der Sloot said on the Dutch television show "Pauw & Witteman," according to The Associated Press.

"That is what he wanted to hear, so I told him what he wanted to hear," Van der Sloot said, adding that he never fully trusted the man to whom he'd confessed.

"It is so stupid, it is so stupid, it is really stupid," Van der Sloot said, his voice cracking, the AP reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4235362&page=1

Van der Sloot on Tape
Reporter says secretly taped interview reveals what happened to Natalee Holloway
02/03/2008

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4236252

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/5 -
« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2008, 04:50:04 PM
»

Last nights ABC special on Youtube links:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9.msg341474#msg341474

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2572.msg341540#msg341540

caesu
Re: MEDIA COVERAGE
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »

ABC 20/20 Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XiVDQ-ShHs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgrnp8lEBTE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJTFAtA94W4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08GJS9fx-kw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvosKuNp76E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtephshvvA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2cOiIuID8

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9.msg341474#msg341474

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: November 01, 2010, 05:33:06 PM »

After being in the presence of Deepak for an hour earlier today, are you convinced that he is involved in the disappearance of Natalee? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  Anybody that was in there and saw him would agree 100 percent.  There wouldn’t be one person that didn’t believe that he had involvement if they would have been in there and witnessed and been in his presence.  There’s no one that wouldn’t believe that he has involvement.

I sincerely hope so.

In all of his so-called "confessions" Joran can distance the Kalpoes ... distance his father ... distance the former suspects in the Natalee Holloway case from implication in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 but ... it doesn't make it so.

When the archives are considered ... it is difficult to comprehend why there are still  those who insist on giving the Kalpoes a pass and ... it is also  difficult to comprehend why the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: November 01, 2010, 06:03:56 PM »

I sincerely hope so.

In all of his so-called "confessions" Joran can distance the Kalpoes ... distance his father ... distance the former suspects in the Natalee Holloway case from implication in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 but ... it doesn't make it so.

When the archives are considered ... it is difficult to comprehend why there are still  those who insist on giving the Kalpoes a pass and ... it is also  difficult to comprehend why the Kalpoes are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

++++++

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

Just because ARUBA does not consider the Kalpoes as "suspects" -- doesn't mean the rest of the world does not.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2010, 06:06:31 PM »

Translators were working....equivaction??? and EuroRobert....were posting in real time.

That's what I remembered too.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »

I watched the show even though it's in Dutch much is also in English and well worth watching the whole thing & hearing Beth tell how Joran contacted her and Kelly etc.

TERRIFIC SHOW PETER deVRIES!!!!

Beth is a true Southern woman! CLASS-ACT!

I just finished watching the entire show too.  Well worth watching even with the language barrier.

I totally agree with you Kermit!  TERRIFIC SHOW, PETER R. DEVRIES!

Beth is absolutely awe inspiring!   an angelic monkey

Now I can't wait for Part 2!   

'Inside Edition' said it will air the interview with Beth on Monday. Ususally Inside Edition airs after Entertainment Tonight. Just check your local area listings.

I agree texasmom - Beth sure does show us all what faith, love, hope and class are all about.
I feel like a fly on the wall putting the pieces all together sometimes.

Heres to Beth and all the monkeys & freebirds who are dedicated to Natalee!

I don't get "Inside Edition" at all.   

At one time I did have all the networks on my satellite channels, but some law a few years ago prevents that now (very irritating btw).  My local CBS affiliate doesn't carry it.  But I do get Entertainment Tonight on NBC, and there was a short advertisement that said Beth would be on there tonight.  So I'm going to watch it and see what they have.  If it doesn't have as much as the Inside Edition broadcast, maybe someone will put it on youtube in a day or two.

Hear hear!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2010, 06:42:04 PM »

HT Klaas 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2010, 06:59:09 PM »

I sincerely hope so.

Janet

++++++

Most of those old quote stacks and reminders aren't worth the bandwith that it takes to print them.

Their revelance changes with the latest news and Joran "confession".
We all know with some certainty that the Kalpoes and Paulus were involved. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »

I watched the whole thing too.  Liked it. Loved that Beth was comfortable enough around Peter
to go barefoot.

Local news CBS42 in Birmingham just said that this is the last TV interview that Beth will ever do.
They didn't say how they knew that  They showed a little snip of the Insider interview.

Yes, she is, and she looked right at home in her lake house.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »

Entertainment Tonight is going to have a Beth segment in a few minutes.  6:30PM Central

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 01, 2010, 07:16:52 PM »

to go barefoot.

Yes, she is, and she looked right at home in her lake house.

Yeah and Joran looks right at home in his jail cell worried about if they are spitting in his food. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 01, 2010, 07:18:57 PM »

I sincerely hope so.

Janet

++++++

Most of those old quote stacks and reminders aren't worth the bandwith that it takes to print them.

Their revelance changes with the latest news and Joran "confession".
We all know with some certainty that the Kalpoes and Paulus were involved. IMO

Magnolia

There are many posts that I consider are not worth the bandwidth but ... that is only my opinion.  I just scroll by.

The words of Beth Holloway is the 2005 quote that Kermit posted and ... the words of Beth Holloway in the 2006 quote that I posted are relevant to the current happenings in the Dr. Phil case.  If you disagree.  That's OK.

Thank You.

Janet

+++++

klaasend
Forum Rules - Please Read

6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=8719.360;num_replies=372

_____

meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: November 01, 2010, 07:21:37 PM »

Entertainment Tonight is going to have a Beth segment in a few minutes.  6:30PM Central
It's on right now in Charleston, SC on THE INSIDER, after Inside Edition and Access Hollywood.  A very quick story with more throughout the week.
meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: November 01, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »

It's on right now in Charleston, SC on THE INSIDER, after Inside Edition and Access Hollywood.  A very quick story with more throughout the week.
7:00 PM EST
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 01, 2010, 07:28:16 PM »

7:00 PM EST

Thank you meshuggene.

I don't receive that channel.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.