March 28, 2024, 08:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 383248 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: November 09, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »

I would think that Forum Rule #6 should apply both ways...evidently not.

For someone who proclaims to "uphold the mother of Natalee Holloway" to bash the one person
who is trying to help her at this point is just an insult to those of us who are grateful to Peter for
trying to help Beth.

It isn't a simple disagreement.  It is a slap in the face in disguise.

I am not bashing Peter Devries.  I am pointing out by revealing his own words that his position differs from Beth's position in regards to the involvement of the Kalpoes.

I am one with Klaas in regards to the latest interviews.  I am thankful.

Janet

++++++

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 -
« Reply #750 on: September 25, 2010, 01:22:10 AM »

I'm on Natalee's side and I know Beth is on Natalee's side.  I'm proud that Beth was brave enough to face that monster in jail.  I know Peter is in it for the $$ and publicity just like Greta and the rest of them are.  It doesn't bother me that she used Peter as a vehicle to face him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1235844#msg1235844

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #621 on: November 09, 2010, 08:14:20 PM »

When I look at the videos of the deVries program, it seems to me that Beth has reached her
emotional limits.  She is still on her quest to find her child, but she is alone, except for Peter.

I have to wonder why her brothers aren't with her instead of defending Tim Miller.
My brother would have never let me take that journey into Castro Castro alone.  He would
have been right by my side. 

It hurts my heart to see Beth out there alone looking for Natalee.

Thanks for saying this, Magnolia.  I couldn't put my finger on why I couldn't post after watching the videos.  I was overwhelmed with emotion, of course, but felt completely at a loss to either express it or offer any comfort.  Beth's path as laid out by that monster Joran, that she continues to bravely walk for every mother of a daughter, has indeed robbed her of the life she so courageously built after her divorce.  None of it has been the least bit fair, she has given all and been treated terribly by some.

That she had to stand alone on the beach facing "infinity" is, I guess, symbolic of what she has faced and will continue to face.  Still, I wish there had been a loving arm around her and another heartbeat that had known and loved Natalee also within her reach.

Beth, I wish I had more tangible support to offer you.  I can assure you, however, that I'll still be here in five years when you look out over that ocean again.  My heart and my spirit are with you.

I'll always support Beth too.  I've supported her from day one, this forum has been one venue for me to do so for years now.  But even if I'm not here, I'll never give up!  I'll always support Beth, and I'll never give up on JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: November 09, 2010, 08:17:52 PM »

It does go both ways and I have not told anyone anything about banning anyone.

Klaas

I believe Magnolia is referring to post 609.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: November 09, 2010, 08:20:14 PM »

For someone who proclaims to "uphold the mother of Natalee Holloway" to bash the one person
who is trying to help her at this point is just an insult to those of us who are grateful to Peter for
trying to help Beth.

I am not bashing Peter Devries.  I am pointing out by revealing his own words that his position differs from Beth's position in regards to the involvement of the Kalpoes.

Janet

++++++

klaasend

I'm on Natalee's side and I know Beth is on Natalee's side.  I'm proud that Beth was brave enough to face that monster in jail.  I know Peter is in it for the $$ and publicity just like Greta and the rest of them are.  It doesn't bother me that she used Peter as a vehicle to face him.

You've taken those statements, as most of the rest of what you post, OUT OF CONTEXT.

You have no idea what Peter R. DeVries believes, nor do I believe you actually CARE what he believes.  You've tried to discredit him for as long as I can remember, with no regard for the fact that he has supported Beth and tried to help her, and SHE appreciates that. 

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: November 09, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »

If I wanted to insult her.  She would know that she had been insulted.  I have tried to be nice.
But it isn't fair to be accused of being insulting if you disagree

Remember the Dark Lard saying that he would find a way to bring the Natalee forum down?
I think he has done just that by eliminating all of the posters but one.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: November 09, 2010, 08:32:42 PM »

When I look at the videos of the deVries program, it seems to me that Beth has reached her
emotional limits.  She is still on her quest to find her child, but she is alone, except for Peter.

I have to wonder why her brothers aren't with her instead of defending Tim Miller.
My brother would have never let me take that journey into Castro Castro alone.  He would

When Tim Miller's own dispicable words regarding Beth are considered in the Steph Watt's interview ... I do not have a clue where Private Eye is coming from in his upholding of Tim.  However ... I do know from post after post after post submitted to this forum that this man LOVES his sister with all his heart ... so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 09, 2010, 08:34:07 PM »

If I wanted to insult her.  She would know that she had been insulted.  I have tried to be nice.

Remember the Dark Lard saying that he would find a way to bring the Natalee forum down?

I think so too, he's been here all along, in more ways than one.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: November 09, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »

When Tim Miller's own dispicable words regarding Beth are considered in the Steph Watt's interview ... I do not have a clue where Private Eye is coming from in his upholding of Tim.  However ... I do know from post after post after post submitted to this forum that this man LOVES his sister with all his heart ... so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Janet

Funny how you get to pick and choose to whom you give the benefit of the doubt.
You don't allow others that priviledge.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: November 09, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »

trying to help Beth.

Janet

++++++

klaasend

Klaas, I know you have to see what's being done here! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 09, 2010, 08:46:01 PM »

If you guys want to fight with each other FINE, I just don't have the desire to play middle man.  NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS OR WANTS, I will not close down the NH forum.  It will stay open until Beth tells us to quit or Natalee's remains are found and brought back home. 

So if ANYONE posting in this forum is working behind the scenes in an attempt to "bring the NH forum down", you might as well forget it.  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2010, 08:47:22 PM »

Janet

We all pick and choose who to give the benefit of the doubt for our own reasons and ... that is OK.  You pick Peter Devries ... I pick Beth's brother.

Agree to disagree.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2010, 08:48:30 PM »

If you guys want to fight with each other FINE, I just don't have the desire to play middle man.  NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS OR WANTS, I will not close down the NH forum.  It will stay open until Beth tells us to quit or Natalee's remains are found and brought back home. 

So if ANYONE posting in this forum is working behind the scenes in an attempt to "bring the NH forum down", you might as well forget it.  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: November 09, 2010, 08:56:53 PM »

The original, fictional "dark lord" was known by several names and often worked through his  many 'minions'.

Just sayin'.  There's a reason we call him that.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: November 09, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »

The original, fictional "dark lord" was known by several names and often worked through his  many 'minions'.

It is a perfect name for him, Lifesong.  If I remember corectly, it was you who dubbed him that. Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 09, 2010, 09:19:42 PM »

From chit and grunt

Just sayin'   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: November 09, 2010, 09:21:58 PM »

Janet

We all pick and choose who to give the benefit of the doubt for our own reasons and ... that is OK.  You pick Peter Devries ... I pick Beth's brother.

Agree to disagree.

Janet

Ah, but I am not bashing Beth's brother or quoting him out of context.  I don't know his thoughts and
don't pretend to.  I have not repeated my post 100 times and don't intend to. Therein lies the rub.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: November 09, 2010, 09:28:36 PM »

FWIW - I don't know who people associate with outside of SM and since I can't do anything about it I don't care.  What I can tell you is that Janet has always posted from Canada and the same area of Canada. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 09, 2010, 09:33:39 PM »

Janet

Agree to disagree.

Janet

Ah, but I am not bashing Beth's brother or quoting him out of context.  I don't know his thoughts and don't pretend to.  I have not repeated my post 100 times and don't intend to. Therein lies the rub.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 09, 2010, 09:38:28 PM »

From chit and grunt

Just sayin'   

I have never received an email from Yapper.   I have never received an email from any Monkey following his/her defection to the GM forum.  There was a line drawn in the sand at that time and I have never crossed it.

For crying out loud.  The prodigal Monkeys uphold John Silvetti ... uphold Caps ... uphold Kyle Kingman.  Texasmom ... you know my stand on each of these characters.  For crying out loud ... I have entire created threads undermining them.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 09, 2010, 09:38:30 PM »

FWIW - I don't know who people associate with outside of SM and since I can't do anything about it I don't care.  What I can tell you is that Janet has always posted from Canada and the same area of Canada. 

I don't think any of us dispute that she posts from the same area of Canada.  I won't say where.
It is who feeds her the posts that we are concerned with.  it has been observed for well over a year.

Klaas, I am not trying to be disrespectful of you or to cause you trouble, please understand that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.