March 19, 2024, 04:19:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382652 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: November 15, 2010, 06:43:36 PM »

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name setardsl.aw ? (Aruba) IP Address 201.229.45.# (Setarnet)
ISP Setarnet
Location Continent:South America
City:Oranjestad
Lat/Long:12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Referring URL http://www.google.co...JfEF3GolTaokD-GwIE5A
Search Engine google.com
Search Words natalee holloway 2010 13
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys.../index.php?board=1.0
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys.../index.php?board=1.0
Out Click

mark purcell.

The Walrus?
coo coo cha coo.

You lookin' at me? I'm lookin' at you.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: November 15, 2010, 06:57:50 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Crioyo
2010/11/15 at 6:04 pm

(not a comment)
Hey Klaasend..

you might be interested in this

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24270-kaak-cu-diente-haya-banda-di-phoenix-hotel-riba-beach.html

jaw with teeth in tact..washed up at Phoenix hotel…probably thanks to hurrican tomas… it has been flown to holland for analysis…would be interesting to hear Dana interview jossy on this….
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 15, 2010, 07:01:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24270-kaak-cu-diente-haya-banda-di-phoenix-hotel-riba-beach.html

Kaak cu diente haya banda di Phoenix Hotel riba beach

Monday, 15 November 2010 07:53
KAAK
Recherche y cuerpo tecnico ta investigando un caso di partinan humano haya banda di e beach den area di Phoenix Hotel. Diabierna dos turista procedente di Merca ta esnan cu a bati alarma pa loke cu nan a descubri. Un kaak cu diente. Autoridad parce a confirma cu aki ta trata di un kaak humano. Te hasta ta papia di un hende blanco y hoben. Aki bo mente ta dal mesora riba e caso di Nathallee Holloway. Autoridad lo a keda cuida e area parce unda e turistanan a haya e kaak. Mainta diasabra testigonan ta bisa di a mira miembronan di TOD presente den e area ta busca. Na Aruba no tin lugar pa haci un test 100% riba loke e turistanan a descubri. Pesey mes diadomingo fuentenan halto den cuerpo policial a confirma cu dos miembro di polis cu tabata den e investigacion henter marduga a sali pa Hulanda. Nan a bai cu loke a wordo haya pa asina un investigacion masha profundo por tuma lugar riba e kaak cu diente cu a ser descubri. Kizas cu e hayasgo aki e noticia di Nathallee Holloway ta bolbe lanta cabez atrobe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: November 15, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: November 15, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »

I just remembered that 24ora has been down a lot lately, so I'm posting a snapshot of the article just in case.  The pictures I posted earlier were linked from the site, and if it's down they won't show up.  I have the larger pics in photobucket too if needed.

Papiamentu translation:

kaak cu diente attain near by phoenix hotel on beach

monday, 15 november 2010 07:53

recherche y cuerpo tecnico is investigando one caso by partinan human attain near by the beach in area by phoenix hotel. diabierna two tourist procedente by merca is esnan cu owing to beat alarma before thing cu they owing to descubri. one kaak cu diente. autoridad seems owing to confirma cu here is deal by one kaak human. till even is talk by one blanco y young. here thou mind is strike at once on the caso by nathallee holloway. autoridad will owing to remain cuida the area seems where the turistanan owing to attain the kaak. morning saturday testigonan is say by owing to see miembronan by tod present in the area is busca. at aruba not have lugar before haci one test 100% on thing the turistanan owing to descubri. pesey self diadomingo fuentenan high in cuerpo policial owing to confirma cu two acolyte by police cu was in the investigacion entire marduga owing to depart before the netherlands. they owing to go cu thing owing to wordo attain before so one investigacion very deep can take lugar on the kaak cu diente cu owing to being descubri. kizas cu the hayasgo here the news by nathallee holloway is go back arise cabez afresh.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81012.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Presumably human jaw found on beach

November 15, 2010, 24:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A U.S. tourist has been found last Friday a bot that looks like a part of a jaw of a man. The tourist took the bone to the Phoenix hotel after police were called. The tourist told the officers that he was the bone on the beach near the hotel had been found.

Justice confirms in part the message that morning was in Diario. That morning paper had a photograph in print, this picture is not of the lost bone, let spokesperson Angela Ann of the Public Prosecutor (OM) Amigoe. "The prosecutor has the photo in Diario seen, which is not the bone. For that bone contains only one tooth. "Well that confirms the OM agents with bone have flown to the Netherlands for further investigation by the Netherlands Forensic Institute. If the investigation shows that it really is a human bone, the judiciary continued to research, says Angela. Meanwhile, the media has speculated about a connection with the 2005 American teen Natalee Holloway disappeared.

The beach at the Phoenix Hotel by the sea churned up a lot of one week ago. Receding lot of waste. including large pieces of cement and other construction materials.

Papiamentu & Google translations:

COMMENTS:

come across..

scirbi before aced, november 15, 2010
i am wait for cu is by natalee... so at least the caso that can jega at one end... +17 come across...

scirbi before m.a, november 15, 2010
con your can look at at the kaak cu if is by person blanco or not!! niun caminda thou looking at that. if is by natalie thanks god the hour the mericano they can allow we at paz atlast!! +2 come across...

scirbi before happy people paradise, november 15, 2010
god allow cu is nathalie, for her cos here can come to anend, god allow. +3 come across...

Scirbi pa GEARS, November 15, 2010
I really do not hope that the jaw of Nathalee is, but I still have some hope in my heart that the girl might still be alive somewhere, although the chance of this happening is rather small. But if it does appear that the jaw of hers is that it will be very pleasent to work for her mother who was always the agony to walk her daughter to find. All this by a guy because of his pathetic cowardice and selfishness does not dare open his mouth to do ....

TM......   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 15, 2010, 07:51:18 PM »

SAN sent this to me.  Thanks San!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: November 15, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »

Thanks for sending the article San, and thanks for posting it, Klaas.

"He knows he's a dead man walking". 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: November 15, 2010, 08:28:15 PM »

Hard Choices

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 219
: In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day._____

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360[/b
]http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #888 on: November 15, 2010, 08:29:28 PM »

Txmom - that is disturbing........

I agree!     

It looks like bottom teeth to me?

I guess the recent storms have stirred some things up.  IIRC, it was after storms on Bonaire two years ago that the burial site of Marlies van der Kouwe was discovered.  That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this.

I noticed one of the articles says something like 'jaw of a man'....how the Hell would Aruba know that? Naturally it would be said to keep attention off Natalee. If it is a man's jaw, then they have plenty of missing men to compare it to.
They don't know crap about dead bodies except how to call the media in to get bloody shots for the papers. Bunch of freaks.

How much do you want to bet that it comes back as a donkey jaw?

No doubt!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: November 15, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks San.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: November 15, 2010, 08:42:53 PM »

Thanks, San & Klaas.....look at his freakin' eyes....omg

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: November 15, 2010, 09:03:26 PM »

Who wants to bet that is the last we will hear about a jawbone washing up in Aruba?

I sent the article to Dana.  Maybe Dana can call Jossy and see if Jossy knows any more about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 15, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »

Kaak cu diente haya banda di Phoenix Hotel riba beach

Monday, 15 November 2010 07:53
KAAK
Recherche y cuerpo tecnico ta investigando un caso di partinan humano haya banda di e beach den area di Phoenix Hotel. Diabierna dos turista procedente di Merca ta esnan cu a bati alarma pa loke cu nan a descubri. Un kaak cu diente. Autoridad parce a confirma cu aki ta trata di un kaak humano. Te hasta ta papia di un hende blanco y hoben. Aki bo mente ta dal mesora riba e caso di Nathallee Holloway. Autoridad lo a keda cuida e area parce unda e turistanan a haya e kaak. Mainta diasabra testigonan ta bisa di a mira miembronan di TOD presente den e area ta busca. Na Aruba no tin lugar pa haci un test 100% riba loke e turistanan a descubri. Pesey mes diadomingo fuentenan halto den cuerpo policial a confirma cu dos miembro di polis cu tabata den e investigacion henter marduga a sali pa Hulanda. Nan a bai cu loke a wordo haya pa asina un investigacion masha profundo por tuma lugar riba e kaak cu diente cu a ser descubri. Kizas cu e hayasgo aki e noticia di Nathallee Holloway ta bolbe lanta cabez atrobe.

I would say not donkey.  This is a donkey jawbone:

FYI - that jawbone pictured in 24ora is NOT the one that washed ashore, it is a human jawbone they found via google.  Here is the origin of that picture:

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/jacobvolkmar/jacobssemester/1140368640/tpod.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: November 15, 2010, 09:12:29 PM »

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THOSE PEOPLE IN ARUBA?  You post an article about a human jawbone and reference Natalee Holloway and are too lazy to use an actual photo of the jawbone that washed ashore?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 15, 2010, 09:37:14 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/den-weekend-a-cuminsa-investigacion-grandi-riba-kaak-cu-diente-haya-na-beach-di-phoenix/

Den weekend a cuminsa investigacion grandi riba kaak cu diente haya na Beach di Phoenix

Publication: Dialuna, 15 November 2010. Categoria: General

PolicialPolisnan a sali pa Hulanda cu material pa investigacion
ORANJESTAD(AAN):Un investigacion masha grandi mes a cuminsa diabierna for di momento cu dos turista Mericano a haya un kaak cu diente riba dje riba e beach banda di Phoenix Hotel.
Aki ta trata di un kaak parce di hende blanco y hoben segun un investigacion cortico cu lo a tuma lugar. For di fuentenan policial DIARIO tin bon informacion cu dos miembro di cuerpo policial a sali pa Hulanda caminda eynan lo bai haci investigacion profundo.
Ainda no kier specula pero ya caba hopi ta pensa cu por ta restonan humano di un persona cu tabata perdi.

Hopi ta pensando mesora riba Nathallee Holloway pero esey ainda mester bai wordo proba cu e resultado di labotarium na Hulanda. Diabierna despues cu a descubri e kaak a cuminsa investigacion anochi mes. Parce cu tabata tin vigilancia.

DIARIO mes a mira polisnan lora bai direccion di ex strandpolitie diasabra marduga.
Esey kiermen cu e area tabata ser cuida. Den dia diasabra testigonan a bisa cu nan mira atrobe autoridad ta investiga den e area.

Nan lo tabata mira si tin mas pieza di resto humano cu e turistanan a haya.
DIARIO a bai tira un bista tambe despues den e area y a mira cu berdad e lama tabata basta bruto eybanda y a come basta di e beach.

Di un of otro forma e lo a coba e santo y saca of benta restonan humano riba e beach.
Hopi turista y local ta gusta cana den e area.

No ta conoci si polis a bai busca conseho local cerca expertonan. Polisnan mes a tene e caso aki hermeticamente sera pa evita cu e noticia por plama. Ya caba pa dialuna mainta e dos oficialnan cu a bai Hulanda cu e material ta yega y e kaak lo ser investiga den tur profundidad.

Aunke ta ser papia cu por ta un kaak di un hoben, por bisa cu eybanda tambe tin indiannan dera.
E resultado di e kaak ta importante pa tende kiko esaki lo ta.

Through translator:

in weekend owing to cuminsa investigacion big on kaak cu diente attain at beach by phoenix

publication: monday, 15 november 2010. categoria: general policialpolisnan

owing to depart before the netherlands cu material before investigacion oranjestad(aan):un investigacion very big self owing to cuminsa diabierna for by instant cu two tourist mericano owing to attain one kaak cu diente on dje on the beach near by phoenix hotel. here is deal by one kaak seems by person blanco y young according one investigacion cortico cu will did take lugar. for by fuentenan policial daily paper have good informacion cu two acolyte by cuerpo policial owing to depart before the netherlands caminda eynan will go haci investigacion deep. still does not specula but already come to anend quite is think cu can is restonan human by one person cu was perdi. quite is think at once on nathallee holloway but esey still have to go wordo prove cu the result by labotarium at the netherlands. diabierna after cu owing to descubri the kaak owing to cuminsa investigacion at night self. seems cu was have vigilancia. daily paper self owing to see polisnan lora go direccion by ex strandpolitie saturday marduga. esey kiermen cu the area was being cuida. in day saturday testigonan owing to say cu they see afresh autoridad is investiga in the area. they will was see if have more pieza by remainder human cu the turistanan owing to attain. daily paper owing to go throw one view also after in the area y owing to see cu berdad the lama was enough bruto eybanda y owing to come enough by the beach. by one or another form the will owing to coba the sand y saca or throw restonan human on the beach. quite tourist y local likes march in the area. do not conoci if police owing to go busca conseho local close expertonan. polisnan self owing to hang on to the caso here hermeticamente close before evita cu the news can plama. already come to anend before monday morning the two oficialnan cu owing to go the netherlands cu the material is arrive y the kaak will being investiga in all profundidad. although is being talk cu can is one kaak by one young, can say cu eybanda also have indiannan bury. the result by the kaak is important before hear that this will is.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 15, 2010, 09:58:01 PM »

Thanks for sending the article San, and thanks for posting it, Klaas.

"He knows he's a dead man walking". 

God forgive me, BUT it couldnt happen soon enough that he mets his day in the bowels of hell

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: November 15, 2010, 10:24:27 PM »

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THOSE PEOPLE IN ARUBA?  You post an article about a human jawbone and reference Natalee Holloway and are too lazy to use an actual photo of the jawbone that washed ashore?

I didn't know that it wasn't a picture of what was found.

I also find it interesting and infuriating that the Amigoe article points out that the picture in Diario was not of the find, since it was of a bone with only one tooth; but doesn't say ANYTHING about the 24ora picture!

(If the article with the picture from Diario, that was referred to in Amigoe, was in the online edition; I missed it.)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: November 15, 2010, 10:30:15 PM »

Thanks for the Globe article San!   

And thanks for posting it Klaas! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: November 15, 2010, 11:22:51 PM »

I didn't know that it wasn't a picture of what was found.

I also find it interesting and infuriating that the Amigoe article points out that the picture in Diario was not of the find, since it was of a bone with only one tooth; but doesn't say ANYTHING about the 24ora picture!

(If the article with the picture from Diario, that was referred to in Amigoe, was in the online edition; I missed it.)

I didn't see any photos with the Diario article and I didn't see an Amigoe article at all.  Just the diario with no photo and the 24ora.  I found that the photo was a "stock" photo purely by accident.  I was googling human jawbone and found that photo connected to travel in AFRICA from this link  http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/jacobvolkmar/jacobssemester/1140368640/tpod.html
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 15, 2010, 11:26:00 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24315-agente-di-polis-deteni-pa-fula-un-dama-.html

Papiamentu translation:

agent by police deteni before feel one lady

monday, 15 november 2010 22:27

monday morning 9or the agent by police g. geerman owing to remain deteni at keep by police old at santa cruz, at office by bizo (departamento cu is investiga kehonan contra polis). the young police have barely some moon on caya because aspirante but already is sospechoso by one caso in cual the will owing to feel one muhe in pova. the is one caso very delicado cu will did take luga at moon by october come to anend, then precisamente in club by police, esta pova situa at barcadera. look like cu the agent policial will owing to touch cu the lady at one part by her curpa inapropia by cual the lady owing to feel cu owing to atacha the integridad by her curpa. the caso is become more earnest, because the victima will owing to drag atencion by the defensor by ley before her acto, y here the police owing to mustr’e cu the is ful’e once more. the lady corectamente owing to entrega one complaint oficial at police cu owing to wordo investiga by by bizo, under supervision by ministerio publico. today morning owing to haci one cita before 9or cu the police y so cu past owing to march come into office by bizo, owing to detene for her investigacion here. after fiscal owing to dicidi by allow cer’e in gaol, pendiente the investigacion in her contra. the police is wordo sospecha by will owing to comete the delito in ley, conoci because articulo 252. before facilita we usuarionan, we owing to re produci the articulo at dutch self, manner the is aparece in we codigo penal, before facilidad by we usuarionan.

artikel 252

Google Dutch translation:

He who by force or other act or threat of violence or other act someone forces us to commit or tolerate indecent acts, shall be guilty of actual indecent assault punishable by imprisonment not exceeding eight years or a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand florin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.