March 28, 2024, 04:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 383296 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 16, 2010, 08:00:53 AM »

We will NEVER know the TRUTH 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: November 16, 2010, 08:10:44 AM »

Wouldn't this be something that after all this time it turns out to be a real clue.

Natalee Holloway: Jaw Bone Found in Aruba, Sent for tests at the NFI Forensic Institute in The Hague (Pictures)
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/16/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-sent-for-tests-at-the-nfi-forensic-institute-in-the-hague-pictures/

What will Joran, Deepak, Satish and Aruba say next if it is proved to be Natalee ... oh, she drown.

Hopefully this will provide answers, not more speculation.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: November 16, 2010, 08:11:24 AM »

We will NEVER know the TRUTH 

I so agree with you on that statement.  The most important thing (in my mind) is to bring Natalee back home to her family and her country.  Once that is achieved then all the "monsters" on that island can be outed for what they are. 

I have a sick feeling that jaw bone will never be heard from again. JMO

My prayers are with Beth and Dave this morning that their dear beloved Natalee can come home to rest.  The thoughts all these years she is on that island has been painful for the family and for anyone else who knows what that island is all about.

Aruba should have done something a long time ago---THEY KNEW ALL ALONG. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: November 16, 2010, 08:14:07 AM »

Wouldn't this be something that after all this time it turns out to be a real clue.

Natalee Holloway: Jaw Bone Found in Aruba, Sent for tests at the NFI Forensic Institute in The Hague (Pictures)
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/11/16/natalee-holloway-jaw-bone-found-in-aruba-sent-for-tests-at-the-nfi-forensic-institute-in-the-hague-pictures/

What will Joran, Deepak, Satish and Aruba say next if it is proved to be Natalee ... oh, she drown.

Red, what makes them think this time it is a real clue to Natalee and not thing it on any other bones found over the year?  I wonder if Beth and Peter got any info from Joran while they were at that prison that might have helped in the location?  I hope this is it and she is brought home where she belongs.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: November 16, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »

Red, what makes them think this time it is a real clue to Natalee and not thing "think" it on any other bones found over the year?  I wonder if Beth and Peter got any info from Joran while they were at that prison that might have helped in the location?  I hope this is it and she is brought home where she belongs.

correction (thing to think)  sorry.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: November 16, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »

Most bone fragments found on Aruba don't make it to the network news.  I just heard about
the jaw bone on CBS Early Show top headlines right along with Price William's engagement.

Maybe something will come of it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: November 16, 2010, 08:54:56 AM »

Most bone fragments found on Aruba don't make it to the network news.  I just heard about
the jaw bone on CBS Early Show top headlines right along with Price William's engagement.

Maybe something will come of it.

Yes, I heard it too.
Is this the place where someone put a cross?   Thinking of the sad picture of Dave that we saw so long ago.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: November 16, 2010, 08:59:36 AM »

I heard it mentioned on Fox & Friends just a few minutes ago.  If it had not been Merican tourists who found it, we might never have heard about it.

Now that Joran the Monster has murdered again, maybe Aruba will give it up and stop defending him.  Not even his own mother seems very concerned about him any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: November 16, 2010, 09:02:43 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40210187/ns/world_news-americas
Cops test jawbone for Natalee Holloway link
Report: Forensic experts will examine molar after tourists find remains on Aruba beach

Police are investigating whether a jawbone found on Aruba is linked to the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, a Dutch newspaper reported Tuesday.

According to De Telegraaf, forensic experts in the Netherlands will carry out tests on the remains.

The bone was found Friday on a beach near the Caribbean resort island's Phoenix Hotel, close to the Bubali swamp, the paper said.

Joran Van der Sloot, who was the last person seen with Holloway before the girl vanished during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005, has previously claimed that he dumped her body in the swamp.

Van der Sloot has publicly said he killed the teen and then retracted his confession several times.

Peruvian authorities are holding Van der Sloot on charges that he killed another woman, Stephany Flores, in his hotel room in Lima, Peru, on May 30 — five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

If convicted on murder and robbery charges in Peru, Van der Sloot is likely to be sentenced to between 15 and 35 years in prison, court spokesman Luis Gallardo told The Associated Press in June.

A federal grand jury in Alabama has also indicted Van der Sloot on charges of wire fraud and extortion in relation to the Holloway case.

De Telegraaf said that tourists spotted the bone in the sand on Riba Beach. Police were notified after they handed it in at their hotel's front desk.

De Telegraaf said one molar was intact on the jawbone. Investigators will compare the tooth with Holloway's dental records.
Other bones which police on the island have examined for links to the Holloway case have turned out to be from animals.

Ven der Sloot was arrested twice in connection to Holloway's disappearance, but released both times for a lack of evidence.

NBC News' Nanette Van Der Laan, The Associated Press and msnbc.com staff contributed to this report.

This came up on MSN Messenger so plenty of people will see it.  This link Muffy posted has lots of information including about Beth and the ever handsome and dashing Peter deVries.  There is also a timeline at the bottom of the page.  Good coverage.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 16, 2010, 09:11:21 AM »

All this news this morning!  Wow!  Did we know about Joran's suicide attempt?  I can't remember if we heard about this before or not.  He's such a Drama Queen, I have a hard time taking it seriously, however.

Call me crazy but I am all hopeful over this because now defending Joran makes Aruba look very foolish and backward compared to Peru.  They don't have as much to gain as before and in fact must feel pretty stupid.

And on one of the dozens of true crime programs on TV these days, I saw one about a Dutch scientist who pioneered the use of DNA taken from skin cells found on the clothing of victims so I do feel that if this is Natalee, they will find that.

How stupid am I to jump right back on the roller coaster and be hopeful?  Don't know why but I do feel a ray of hope about this.  But I have been wrong about that before.

PERSONA NON GRATA

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: November 16, 2010, 09:15:07 AM »

All this news this morning!  Wow!  Did we know about Joran's suicide attempt?  I can't remember if we heard about this before or not.  He's such a Drama Queen, I have a hard time taking it seriously, however.

Call me crazy but I am all hopeful over this because now defending Joran makes Aruba look very foolish and backward compared to Peru.  They don't have as much to gain as before and in fact must feel pretty stupid.

And on one of the dozens of true crime programs on TV these days, I saw one about a Dutch scientist who pioneered the use of DNA taken from skin cells found on the clothing of victims so I do feel that if this is Natalee, they will find that.

How stupid am I to jump right back on the roller coaster and be hopeful?  Don't know why but I do feel a ray of hope about this.  But I have been wrong about that before.

Good morning Anna.  You're not stupid at all, far from it.
I'll hope right along with you.   an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: November 16, 2010, 09:30:21 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40210187/ns/world_news-americas
Cops test jawbone for Natalee Holloway link
Report: Forensic experts will examine molar after tourists find remains on Aruba beach

Police are investigating whether a jawbone found on Aruba is linked to the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, a Dutch newspaper reported Tuesday.

According to De Telegraaf, forensic experts in the Netherlands will carry out tests on the remains.

The bone was found Friday on a beach near the Caribbean resort island's Phoenix Hotel, close to the Bubali swamp, the paper said.

Joran Van der Sloot, who was the last person seen with Holloway before the girl vanished during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005, has previously claimed that he dumped her body in the swamp.

Van der Sloot has publicly said he killed the teen and then retracted his confession several times.

Peruvian authorities are holding Van der Sloot on charges that he killed another woman, Stephany Flores, in his hotel room in Lima, Peru, on May 30 — five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

If convicted on murder and robbery charges in Peru, Van der Sloot is likely to be sentenced to between 15 and 35 years in prison, court spokesman Luis Gallardo told The Associated Press in June.

A federal grand jury in Alabama has also indicted Van der Sloot on charges of wire fraud and extortion in relation to the Holloway case.

De Telegraaf said that tourists spotted the bone in the sand on Riba Beach. Police were notified after they handed it in at their hotel's front desk.

De Telegraaf said one molar was intact on the jawbone. Investigators will compare the tooth with Holloway's dental records.
Other bones which police on the island have examined for links to the Holloway case have turned out to be from animals.

Ven der Sloot was arrested twice in connection to Holloway's disappearance, but released both times for a lack of evidence.

NBC News' Nanette Van Der Laan, The Associated Press and msnbc.com staff contributed to this report.

This came up on MSN Messenger so plenty of people will see it.  This link Muffy posted has lots of information including about Beth and the ever handsome and dashing Peter deVries.  There is also a timeline at the bottom of the page.  Good coverage.

Anna- I agree with you and I was glad to see this news carried on MSN.  Most that read/post in NH thread probably already knew the info in the article I posted, but like you, I feel "plenty of people will see it" since it's carried on MSN.  It's good to see coverage in Natalee's case back out there.  I also agree that Peter deVries is handsome and dashing, but if he helps Beth, which helps Natalee, then he's definitely wearing a white hat.  (One of the good guys) 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: November 16, 2010, 09:33:14 AM »

Good morning Anna.  You're not stupid at all, far from it.
I'll hope right along with you.   an angelic monkey

Never give up.  I stand with the girl.  Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.  I'm not providing quotes and links, but we've seen some of these words/phrases before and they are still relevant, imo.  Oh, and one more:  There is always hope. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: November 16, 2010, 09:39:19 AM »

I see you all got the alerts too

I hope there is something to it this time.  Normally bones found in Aruba don't cause this much stir.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 16, 2010, 09:42:33 AM »

Location where jawbone washed ashore

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: November 16, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »

I Don't  feel a ray of hope about this.  But I have been wrong about that before.
If this is  Natalee's bone we will never know ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: November 16, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »

I find it unusual that the media is all over this.  Normally when a bone is found in Aruba it's dismissed and that is the last we hear about it.  If we ask later, they claim it was a donkey bone or monkey bone but not human.  This time is different.  WHY?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 10:02:54 AM by klaasend » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: November 16, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »

I find it unusual that the media is all over this.  Normally when a bone is found in Aruba it's dismissed and that is the last we hear about it.  If we ask later, they claim it was a donkey bone or monkey bone but not human.  This time is different.  WHY?

My thoughts were along the same lines, except I was focusing on how quickly the bone was sent to Dutch forensics.  Then, I remembered when they loaded up all of the 'evidence' on Natalee's case to send to the NL...where is it now? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 16, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: November 16, 2010, 11:09:21 AM »

Location where jawbone washed ashore

Klaasend this is awesome!  The first image I thought of was were were the hotels in relationship to each other. You are Sooo On it!

Hope is what binds us until the truth become reality!

Justice for Natalee and Peace for her family!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.