March 19, 2024, 03:15:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382641 times)
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: November 16, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »

Got an If question?

If the remains are Natalee’s and Aruba or the Neitherland’s decide to bring charges against Joran what is the protocol for who gets him after Peru is done with him?  Do murder charges in Aruba trump extortion charges in America?

Just wondering if anyone knows how that would go.

Good question.  Let's just say Joran is found guilty.  We have heard many say that Joran would be out of prison by the age of 30 if he is found guilty (depending on the charges).  Is this a way for Aruba to say we are next in line regarding charges and Joran then returns to Aruba where he will go free.

Makes me wonder.

WOW! Now you really have me thinking! Hadn't considered the alternative!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: November 16, 2010, 01:03:42 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle?v=wall

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 16, 2010, 01:07:10 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8225571/__Mogelijke_kaak_van_Holloway__.html?view=print

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: November 16, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »

If the bone is Natalee's and shows and doesn't show date rape drug or other marks of violence, couldn't Aruba say there is not enough evidence and she may have drowned?

Also, if the bone is not Natalee's I think it should be tested for other known
missing.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: November 16, 2010, 01:10:49 PM »

My local noon news just reported on the bone found and that is was being tested to see if it was Natalee's. This is the first time that anything about Natalee has been reported on our local noon news in YEARS...they did report on Joran/Peru on the evening news...but to my knowledge not the noon LOCAL news

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: November 16, 2010, 01:15:06 PM »

When I say we don't know the cause of death and what shape the jaw would be in I mean....

If someone is hit by a car their jaw could be shattered
If someone is shot by a gun - hit with a bat

We know from Stephany the rage Joran has.

Thanks, Klaas.  I wasn't thinking of Stephany.  I was thinking more about relocation after recovery from the trap.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 16, 2010, 01:15:52 PM »

Lifesong - sorry I was trying not to be graphic.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: November 16, 2010, 01:23:50 PM »

Tito,

It is what it is.     

TRENDING NOW
Natalee Holloway
Britney Spears
NFL Power Rankin…
Julianne Hough
Medicare
Ryan Seacrest
Helen Mirren
Chevy Vehicles
Retirement
Dancing With the…

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: November 16, 2010, 01:26:47 PM »

Someone in the Netherlands is pulling the strings.

IMO, yes.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: November 16, 2010, 02:03:03 PM »

Yes, something seems different this time.  Maybe it's the fact Paulus is not around to run interference and the bone was actually sent for testing.

Then I wonder if it will get priority or have to wait weeks for testing.  Anyone know how fast a DNA test can be done these days?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: November 16, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »

Yes, something seems different this time.  Maybe it's the fact Paulus is not around to run interference and the bone was actually sent for testing.

Then I wonder if it will get priority or have to wait weeks for testing.  Anyone know how fast a DNA test can be done these days?

Maury can do them overnight, but the NL may not have that technology.

Tim Miller said that it took six weeks for the tests on the remains in the trap.

I think it has been established that the US charges against Joran have been filed and any other charges
have to fall in line behind Peru and the US.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: November 16, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »

I just don't believe this is from  a female

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: November 16, 2010, 02:27:15 PM »

Blonde - not only that, that photo of a jawbone is from Africa and not the one found in Aruba.  24ora used a stock photo and not the real thing. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: November 16, 2010, 02:28:50 PM »

Klaas 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: November 16, 2010, 02:29:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24270-kaak-cu-diente-haya-banda-di-phoenix-hotel-riba-beach.html

Kaak cu diente haya banda di Phoenix Hotel riba beach

Monday, 15 November 2010 07:53
KAAK
Recherche y cuerpo tecnico ta investigando un caso di partinan humano haya banda di e beach den area di Phoenix Hotel. Diabierna dos turista procedente di Merca ta esnan cu a bati alarma pa loke cu nan a descubri. Un kaak cu diente. Autoridad parce a confirma cu aki ta trata di un kaak humano. Te hasta ta papia di un hende blanco y hoben. Aki bo mente ta dal mesora riba e caso di Nathallee Holloway. Autoridad lo a keda cuida e area parce unda e turistanan a haya e kaak. Mainta diasabra testigonan ta bisa di a mira miembronan di TOD presente den e area ta busca. Na Aruba no tin lugar pa haci un test 100% riba loke e turistanan a descubri. Pesey mes diadomingo fuentenan halto den cuerpo policial a confirma cu dos miembro di polis cu tabata den e investigacion henter marduga a sali pa Hulanda. Nan a bai cu loke a wordo haya pa asina un investigacion masha profundo por tuma lugar riba e kaak cu diente cu a ser descubri. Kizas cu e hayasgo aki e noticia di Nathallee Holloway ta bolbe lanta cabez atrobe.

I would say not donkey.  This is a donkey jawbone:

FYI - that jawbone pictured in 24ora is NOT the one that washed ashore, it is a human jawbone they found via google.  Here is the origin of that picture:

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/jacobvolkmar/jacobssemester/1140368640/tpod.html

Blonde - please read my post above from yesterday.  We really don't know what the actual jawbone looks like.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 16, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »

Klaas 

I'm not kidding 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #976 on: November 16, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81065.php

Google translation:

"Joran possible after only six years free '

November 16, 2010, 24:57 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot, if he is convicted, six years after release. This has informed his lawyer Máximo Altívez to the press in Peru. Reported to keep Joran's confession to the murder of Stephany Flores on May 30, but he consoles and the plundering of 800 car from the victim denied.

Local media in Peru reported that Altívez had indicated that his client 20 years in prison for murder can get his defense if he can prove that Joran Flores the money with him, and he has not taken her car had just moved at the request of another driver. Of these 20 years he would then only need to serve six. Thereafter, he was released for good behavior.
Joran van der Sloot is currently locked up in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru, awaiting his trial for the murder of Stephany Flores. Shortly after his arrest he confessed to the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian. The disappearance of American Natalee Holloway, where he is prime suspect, while still keeps the minds. Joran is planning to Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, and crime journalist Peter R. de Vries to sue because a confrontation in the office of the prison were recorded with a hidden camera. Those images were a few weeks ago to monitor both the Dutch and American television.

'Jaw Beth
There was also news yesterday that at the Divi Phoenix Beach Hotel remains of a jaw were found for Natalee Holloway. Although not yet clear whether it is a human jaw, the foreign media deposited on top. The CNN was initially reluctant to link with the Holloway case, but in her last news that did. The Dutch media go one step further. Headline in The Times this morning as' Hope of breakthrough in research Holloway. One of the biggest news in the Netherlands Nu.nl even writes: "jaws of Natalee Holloway found possible. Also, Peter R. de Vries, who gained international fame by reporting the missing teen, has responded on his website. He is more cautious than the other Dutch media: "There has often been claimed that some of Natalee Holloway was found, such as clothing or a piece of bone. Each gave her mother Beth hopes, but ended up again and again nothing. Also this time I consider the chance that a very small remnant of Natalee. It would then be washed, in the sea and I can not imagine that after five years something of it. "

Daily Herald reported yesterday found the bone. That message said that a photograph of the Aruban newspaper Diario published previously not found the jaw.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: November 16, 2010, 02:49:12 PM »

Blonde - thank you for that article.  IMO, that is the most important (yet) information we have received.  We FINALLY have a name at the NFI!!!!  That has never happened before.

Lifesong - you and I are sharing a brain today, I see.    After all, they didn't just stick the cage contents into someone's desk drawer........what better place than back out to sea, but this time not contained...

I agree with the Monkeys in thinking this time definitely seems different.

Thanks to all for keeping us updated! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #978 on: November 16, 2010, 02:49:49 PM »

Klaas......are you locking?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 16, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »

Klaas......are you locking?

Yeah, I've got it!  Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.