April 25, 2024, 04:43:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Britney Spears Off the Deep End?  (Read 24250 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 10:52:14 AM »

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/features_julieshealthclub/2007/02/does_britney_ha.html

^ Britney could absolutely be going through PPD....^

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 02:49:28 PM »

Jacqui, she's now in rehab (again). I think she's overwhelmed/scared about her new responsibilities of being a mom, a single mom at that...She's in denial and isn't even equipped to be a mom mentally or emotionally. Developmentally, she's still a child herself...

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 03:29:48 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Jacqui, she's now in rehab (again). I think she's overwhelmed/scared about her new responsibilities of being a mom, a single mom at that...She's in denial and isn't even equipped to be a mom mentally or emotionally. Developmentally, she's still a child herself...

Yep I just found this...

She never really got a chance to be a kid herself...

i hope she makes out ok.

Britney Spears checks herself into rehab
Spears' manager confirms, form of treatment is undisclosed
  Updated: 2 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears entered rehab Tuesday after a bizarre weekend that including shaving her head.

Spears’ manager, Larry Rudolph, told People magazine’s Web site that Spears, 25, had voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility.

“We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time,” Rudolph was quoted as saying.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 04:10:31 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Yep I just found this...

She never really got a chance to be a kid herself...

i hope she makes out ok.

Britney Spears checks herself into rehab
Spears' manager confirms, form of treatment is undisclosed
  Updated: 2 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears entered rehab Tuesday after a bizarre weekend that including shaving her head.

Spears’ manager, Larry Rudolph, told People magazine’s Web site that Spears, 25, had voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility.

“We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time,” Rudolph was quoted as saying.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

Mishy I agree she is under a lot of stress and could be going through PPD at the same time.  Remember Marie Osmond went through it.

I am glad she is getting the help she needs.  As far as being a single mom she will be fine.  At least she doesn't have to worry about her financial situation like a lot of single moms out there and she could provide for her children.

I always say take one step at a time and this is one big step for her.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 04:16:31 PM »

It's a big step IF she wants the help and wants to examine herself to see why she does this stuff so that she can curb that behavior and perhaps replace it with healthier behavior. She has to admit she's got a problem first (easy as that sounds and as obvious as it seems, the ones that need the most help are usually in denial and can't "see" their world spiraling out of control--they want to keep doing the stuff they are doing, without the negative consequences).  The single mom thing isn't a big deal, but I know she's still reeling from her divorce and seems to be more insecure since it happened...Sounds like she probably was insecure all along, though you'd have never known it from her well-executed dance moves and swagger onstage...

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 03:11:59 PM »

Britney checks out of rehab after 24 hours.

Ooops...she did it again.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 05:17:12 PM »

And once again, she has 2 babies who are suffering the consequences of her behavior. They need a healthy mother.

K-Fed will end up with these kids, and a huge amount of child support. Britney may end up broke.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 05:50:23 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
And once again, she has 2 babies who are suffering the consequences of her behavior. They need a healthy mother.

K-Fed will end up with these kids, and a huge amount of child support. Britney may end up broke.

I have never been much of a K Fed fan however...

Right now I think he is the better parent.
His ex girlfriend , the mother of two of his children has always stressed that he is a good father to their children, I believe.

Britney, go back to rehab...

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 06:41:21 PM »

If my family member or a client of mine were behaving in this manner, I would be looking very seriously at intitiating a commitment to inpatient treatment. I have no idea what the laws for that are in California. Britney is in trouble, and it's not going to get better without someone else taking control.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 09:19:57 PM »

Now they're saying K-Fed wants a custody hearing STAT, and that Brit tried to commit suicide this past weekend after the head shaving incident. I don't know if either of these is true, but I wouldn't doubt it for a second if she was suicidal...She's been used to calling the shots for so long, though stil a child emotionally, and now she won't listen to good reason from anybody. She's in a world of $hit...Even Courtney Love is looking pretty good right now!! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »

2007-02-22 01:01:56 - Britney's wild behavior and attention-seeking stunts may have backfired.

Everybody's worried about Britney's kids! The Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) has received numerous phone calls to their hotline from people concerned about the welfare of Spears's children in light of her recent bizarre behavior over the course of a week.

In case you're wondering what type of behavior would prompt this reaction, consider
the following. Britney Spears checked in and out of rehab within 24 hours. She did this twice at two different facilities. Ironically, the second rehab facility is named Promises, which Britney Spears obviously does not grasp the concept of.

Between rehab visits, Britney stopped by a hair salon and shaved off all of her hair. The most normal thing that she did that night was get a few tattoos. According to reports, after checking out of the second rehab facility, she attempted to do the same thing-not shave off her peach fuzz. No, she wanted to get another tattoo, but the shop she went to was closed.

I think the first warning sign was when Britney had the quickie marriage to an old high school chum.

She has already had an intervention sparked by her family...

What is it going to take for this girl to get the help she needs so badly.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 09:48:35 PM »

I don't know, Jacqui...I was discussing this with a coworker at lunch and we agreed that Britney started going downhill after that quickie divorce in Las Vegas...and even more when she married K-Fed, and even worse since she divorced him. I've heard she's staying in some hotel and they have told her she can only stay one night. I'm sure they're in fear that she will do something to herself and that they will be held responsible somehow...or they just don't want the drama that she brings with her...At this point, I don't know why the papparazzi even cares about her...and in fact aren't doing everything in their power to help bring her to her breaking point...I mean, if someone has that bad a problem, then why hound them when they are in rehab, trying to get help? That's just plain SICK!!

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 10:23:00 PM »

I don't know, Jacqui...I was discussing this with a coworker at lunch and we agreed that Britney started going downhill after that quickie divorce in Las Vegas...and even more when she married K-Fed, and even worse since she divorced him. I've heard she's staying in some hotel and they have told her she can only stay one night. I'm sure they're in fear that she will do something to herself and that they will be held responsible somehow...or they just don't want the drama that she brings with her...At this point, I don't know why the papparazzi even cares about her...and in fact aren't doing everything in their power to help bring her to her breaking point...I mean, if someone has that bad a problem, then why hound them when they are in rehab, trying to get help? That's just plain SICK!!

I hear you....

Papparazzi only care about getting the pictures....to get the big money.

Sad.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2007, 06:52:43 AM »

I agree with the monkeys who feel sorry for Britney.... she is a very sick "little girl" playing at being a grown woman and mother.....
I fear that Britney is in self-destruct mode and am with justins... someone needs to intervene and pronto......there are more kinds of illness than just physical illness and the consequences can be just as devastating... jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2007, 08:34:43 AM »

I really do not try to be controversial all that often.  I have worked in a profession during which time I have seen it all.

My question is:  Why when someone has fame and fortune are they cuddled and given so much sympathy.  I have empathy for those children.  If this were about any average person the children would have been taken away long ago.  

Years ago we had a name for such children and young adults such as Brittany and others in that same circle.  "Spoiled Brat"!!!!!!    Again we prove that money is all important.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2007, 08:50:44 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
I really do not try to be controversial all that often.  I have worked in a profession during which time I have seen it all.

My question is:  Why when someone has fame and fortune are they cuddled and given so much sympathy.  I have empathy for those children.  If this were about any average person the children would have been taken away long ago.  

Years ago we had a name for such children and young adults such as Brittany and others in that same circle.  "Spoiled Brat"!!!!!!    Again we prove that money is all important.

I see your point .

But there is the other side of the coin too.

Yes she has wealth, and fame .  Boo hoo Britney.  But that does not make her exempt from suffering.  She is human too.

It has been said that the paparazzi will not stop following her, even at the rehab.  If she went out for a walk on the grounds there were helicopters flying overhead and photographers in the bushes.  Some may say that when you are famous you have to take the good with the bad.  But I say they are crossing the line.  

She may be a spoiled brat as you say...but this is no princess like paris Hilton whose mommy and daddy gave her tons of money.  This is a young woman who from the age of 5 has been working and made her own money.

Before all of this, I was not and still really am not  a Britney Fan...

But I see suffering in her and i do feel badly for her.

I just hope she gets the help she needs because her children deserve a healthy stable mother.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2007, 09:20:37 AM »

That is just my point Jacqueline.  There should be no other side of the coin.  My point of interest is the small children.  They should not be allowed to be exposed to such dangers regardless of whether the money was inherited or earned.

Two different issues here.  You can have all the empathy or not for Brit, but her children are an entirely different story.  Get them to a safe place where all this nonsense will not cause permanent damage in personality development.

Brit. has a choice on how she will or will not live her life.  The children do not.

JMO

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2007, 09:26:16 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
That is just my point Jacqueline.  There should be no other side of the coin.  My point of interest is the small children.  They should not be allowed to be exposed to such dangers regardless of whether the money was inherited or earned.
Two different issues here.  You can have all the empathy or not for Brit, but her children are an entirely different story.  Get them to a safe place where all this nonsense will not cause permanent damage in personality development.

Brit. has a choice on how she will or will not live her life.  The children do not.

JMO

I see your point more clearly now.
Agreed.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2007, 10:15:57 AM »

Britney Spears Leaves Rehab, Headed to Court

Feb 22, 2007 08:20 AM EST

Britney Spears' estranged husband is heading to court for an emergency hearing. It's not know what issue Kevin Federline plans to raise. Los Angeles Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini says their "best information" is that Federline will appear in court but Spears will not, but "anything is possible."

Federline is seeking custody of their two children after Spears filed for divorce in November. His emergency court request comes just days after Spears checked herself into rehab and then checked herself out a day later. She had done the same thing last week.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 01:48:23 PM »

Ooopppss!!!  hearing cancelled and Brit in Rehab for 3rd time.  Perhaps this time she found one with full maid service and hourly massages.    Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.