April 25, 2024, 10:24:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Britney Spears Off the Deep End?  (Read 24256 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »

Children do better when they have a healthy, caring and involved mother. Britney needs to pull herself together for her babies. The best way for her to do that is to have long term therapy, but I can't see her sticking to that.
She is like the majority of children who grow up in the entertainment world.....she is missing something essential to maturity and personal accountability. The majority of children who grow up onstage end up with substance abuse problems, money troubles, and often a failed life. Many have serious legal issues as well.
Very few of them turn out like Ron Howard.
K-Fed is no better than Britney. He left one family to start another with Britney, so he can be selfish and irresponsible too. He's a user.

I feel terrible for those little boys. I'm hoping that Lynne can step in, although I can't say she did an outstanding job with Britney and Jamie.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 02:23:55 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Children do better when they have a healthy, caring and involved mother. Britney needs to pull herself together for her babies. The best way for her to do that is to have long term therapy, but I can't see her sticking to that.
She is like the majority of children who grow up in the entertainment world.....she is missing something essential to maturity and personal accountability. The majority of children who grow up onstage end up with substance abuse problems, money troubles, and often a failed life. Many have serious legal issues as well.
Very few of them turn out like Ron Howard.
K-Fed is no better than Britney. He left one family to start another with Britney, so he can be selfish and irresponsible too. He's a user.

I feel terrible for those little boys. I'm hoping that Lynne can step in, although I can't say she did an outstanding job with Britney and Jamie.

And 30-45 days is in no way considered long-term therapy in my book!! I don't know much about Jamie Spears...is she headed down the same path as her big sis? And yeah, KFed really is a good example...leaving one breadwinner for a bigger, more famous breadwinner when breadwinner #1 was carrying his second child!!! What did Britney expect from that joker anyway? She's so insecure...like Anna Nicole...never knowing who really loves you or who is using you for your money and fame  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 02:25:15 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Ooopppss!!!  hearing cancelled and Brit in Rehab for 3rd time.  Perhaps this time she found one with full maid service and hourly massages.    Sad

Well, I should hope so, Oh Great One~~ Razz  Arrow  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 04:40:53 PM »

mishy - At Britney's birthday party, when Jamie was about 10, Lynne hired a male stripper, and she allowed Jamie to watch. There was a minor scandal about Jamie being present, and the inappropriate nature of hiring a male stripper for your daughter. You have to wonder about Lynne, just from that incident alone. I would never consider such a thing for either of my girls, let alone allowing a 10 year old to witness it. I have to question whether she protected her children enough, and if she was using Britney for financial support to the detriment of her daughter. At some level, Britney was not given the tools she needed to become a stable person. It's the parents' responsibility to make sure a child is given those tools. I also wonder where Mr. Spears is in all of this.

The worst part of all of this latest mess is that Britney is passing on her instability to her babies. The infant is especially vulnerable, because Britney has been a mess during his entire first months of life.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 06:01:54 PM »

That is a prosecutable sex offense! And was Britney even of age at the age?

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »

Parents pushing their kids in showbusiness to be the breadwinner?

Ya think? Laughing

patty duke
jessica simpson
gary coleman
jay north of Dennis the menace
Dana Plato
Todd Bridges
Johnny Whitaker
Alyssia Jones
mary kate and ashley
mc cauley culkin

and I am sure you can fit Britney in that group as well......

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2007, 09:29:12 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
That is a prosecutable sex offense! And was Britney even of age at the age?

I agree Justins...that's pretty sick!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2007, 11:37:35 PM »

I could even begin to say what I think,so I will revert to what BOR said about parenting yesterday.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2007, 02:59:11 PM »

K-fed visits Britney Spears in rehab
February 24, 2007, 09:39 PM
Entertainment, World
MALIBU, Calif. (UPI) — Britney Spears's estranged husband, Kevin Federline, visited her at the Promises rehab center in Malibu, Calif., People magazine reported Saturday.

Federline spent an hour and a half with Spears at the substance abuse rehabilitation center, said People.

A source that is reportedly familiar with Spears's situation said that Federline has been involved in her stay there.

He cares a lot about her, the unnamed source said.

Spears's father, Jamie, told FOX News on Thursday that his daughter is a sick little girl. Adding that, We're just trying to take care of her.

He said that Britney's problems are not about what other people think and that he and his wife are concerned about our daughter.

Spears's manager, Larry Rudolph, dispelled rumors that the pop star was on suicide watch during an interview with Extra Friday.

The story is absolutely untrue. She is in rehab, and it is very disappointing that various media outlets are running these false stories about her, as Britney tries to get better, Rudolph said.

Copyright © 2007 by United Press International

Printer friendly version  

About Us | Feedback | Discuss | Export news | Advertising  
© 2003-2007 IMEDI Television and Radio Broadcasting Corporation

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2007, 10:03:04 AM »

http://news.sawf.org/Gossip/33977.aspx

Eventually hope she realizes her money will be gone...

Think Britney.  Think.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2007, 11:49:46 AM »

This was an article that was in todays Daily News:

The snorting life for Brit
BY BILL HUTCHINSON
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Monday, February 26th, 2007

Britney Spears abused cocaine and prescription drugs and nearly had a fatal overdose of pure ecstasy, her first husband claims in an interview.
Childhood pal Jason Alexander, who was married to Spears for 55 hours in 2004, claims he's breaking his silence about the plummeting pop princess' drug use because he doesn't want her to end up dead like Anna Nicole Smith.

"It freaked me out when I saw she had shaved off her hair; that was clearly a cry for help," Alexander, 25, told the Sunday Mirror of London. "She needs help."

Spears, 25, remained at the Promises rehabilitation clinic in Malibu, Calif., yesterday after a number of fits and starts at getting counseling.

Alexander, who claims he once had a drug-fueled threesome with Spears and a female dancer, said that in their short relationship he had trouble keeping up with her drug use.

"We used ecstasy at night to party and cocaine during the day to stay awake," Alexander said. "Then we would take downers like Valium or Vicodin to come down and rest.

"She definitely had a problem with drugs when we were together and that was three years ago."

He claims Spears almost had a fatal overdose on "MDMA," or pure ecstasy, while they partied in a Las Vegas club. He said he sneaked her up to their hotel suite and she was sweating and having problems breathing.

"I took her into the bathroom and threw her in the shower," Alexander said. "She was unconscious. She tripped and fell. I was trying to hold her up and speak to her. She wasn't moving.

"I remember looking down at her all crumpled in the tub with the water coming down. She looked so white and lifeless. I thought she was dead. I thought, 'This bitch is going to f--king die right here in front of me.'"

Spears' latest check-in to the luxurious Promises rehab center occurred last week after she attacked a paparazzo's car with an umbrella outside the home of her soon-to-be ex-husband, Kevin Federline.

On Saturday, Federline visited Spears with their two sons, Sean Preston, 17 months, and Jayden James, 5 months, People magazine reported yesterday on its Web site.

"Just a few days ago there was no love lost between the two of them, but it's taken Britney's breakdown to make Kevin realize that he still loves her," a source close to Federline told London's News of the World.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2007, 07:31:13 PM »

Wow, this is actually worse than I'd imagined...and if those reports of her checking her room for listening devices are true, she is one paranoid beyotch...Sounds like she is definitely losing her mind...

I wonder if she got a bad dose of something? That can take years to recover from, if you ever do. Once I went to camp with a guy who'd been dosed with PCP...the high school kids had sprinkled some on his food in the lunchroom. Apparently he ingested quite a bit and he went stark raving mad. About one year later is when I met him at camp and he was there to slowly get integrated back into society. He was very slow and not quite right  Crying or Very sad

I don't know if that is true or not, nor do I tend to believe the story about her booking the entire wing of the rehab center...surely the rehab center wouldn't allow something like that...It just doesn't sound like the recovery mentality to me. One thing is for sure though...drugs will make you crazy and kill you if you do enough of them. Sometimes it happens quickly; in others, it takes its time...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »

Sorry, didn't clarify. I'm not sure if it's true she feels like her room is being bugged...The story about the guy at camp is 100% true...

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2007, 09:36:36 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

I don't know if that is true or not, nor do I tend to believe the story about her booking the entire wing of the rehab center...surely the rehab center wouldn't allow something like that...It just doesn't sound like the recovery mentality to me. One thing is for sure though...drugs will make you crazy and kill you if you do enough of them. Sometimes it happens quickly; in others, it takes its time...

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:48 a.m. ET Feb 27, 2007
Britney Spears is rehabbing in style — and privacy.

The “Toxic singer” reportedly booked an entire wing for herself at Promises, the Malibu clinic where she’s hoping to detox.“She wants all the rooms on her wing,” a source told the London Sun. “It will cost her hundreds of thousands.”

The singer wants to avoid mixing with other patients, according to the paper, but another source says she’s equally concerned about stories being leaked to the media.

Says the source, “If that’s what she needs to get well, good for her.”

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2007, 09:36:52 AM »

Wow, this is actually worse than I'd imagined...and if those reports of her checking her room for listening devices are true, she is one paranoid beyotch...Sounds like she is definitely losing her mind...

I wonder if she got a bad dose of something? That can take years to recover from, if you ever do. Once I went to camp with a guy who'd been dosed with PCP...the high school kids had sprinkled some on his food in the lunchroom. Apparently he ingested quite a bit and he went stark raving mad. About one year later is when I met him at camp and he was there to slowly get integrated back into society. He was very slow and not quite right  Crying or Very sad

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2007, 02:01:31 PM »

Jacquie, I saw this today...the article I read says that she's interested in keeping people from leaking info to the tabloids about what she's doing and they are also considering the possibility that she's got PTST more so than an addiction to drugs or alcohol and is currently reading Brooke Shield's book...

Bring Natalee home...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »

Jacquie, I saw this today...the article I read says that she's interested in keeping people from leaking info to the tabloids about what she's doing and they are also considering the possibility that she's got PTST more so than an addiction to drugs or alcohol and is currently reading Brooke Shield's book...

I can only imagine this is costing a bundle.  It's 45K just to enter this rehab.  MAMA LUCIA....

Now that guy she married a few years ago, the old high school chum is coming out with all the drugs she did...

Post partum stress is hard enough with out all the drugs she probably has been taking...

I just hope she gets diagnosed properly and rids her body of all the drugs and can start over.  25 years old and what a mess she is.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2007, 01:27:06 PM »

I just hope she gets diagnosed properly and rids her body of all the drugs and can start over. 25 years old and what a mess she is.

That's the problem with all these child stars. They have experienced it all at such an early age that by the time they are in their teens, they have to keep upping the ante by using drugs and acting out. Marriage and babies did not help this young woman find fulfillment. It only made her problems worse, and drew in 2 innocent lives.
Celebrities in America, in general, are a mess. Most of them are fragile, self-destructive, and self-absorbed. They lead dysfunctional lives, but get all the money and attention for doing just that. I find it kind of disappointing.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2007, 08:02:00 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
I just hope she gets diagnosed properly and rids her body of all the drugs and can start over. 25 years old and what a mess she is.

That's the problem with all these child stars. They have experienced it all at such an early age that by the time they are in their teens, they have to keep upping the ante by using drugs and acting out. Marriage and babies did not help this young woman find fulfillment. It only made her problems worse, and drew in 2 innocent lives.
Celebrities in America, in general, are a mess. Most of them are fragile, self-destructive, and self-absorbed. They lead dysfunctional lives, but get all the money and attention for doing just that. I find it kind of disappointing.

Yes, it's very sad.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2007, 08:09:20 AM »

I was watching a talk show with some Dr. and he will be having K Fed's ex and the guy Britney was married to for 48 hours and it looks like they will be talking crap about both of them.

I was going to watch it but decided that I'm not going to give them my time.  That first husband is a loser and is looking to capitalize on Britney's situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.