March 29, 2024, 07:04:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Britney Spears Off the Deep End?  (Read 24122 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »

Britney Spears having withdrawls in rehab
Britney Spears is evidently have withdrawls in rehab, not necessarily from drugs or alcohol but from her two infant sons.

A source told X17Online that, "It seems like Britney is struggling being away from Sean and Jayden because Kevin let her spend four hours with the kids."

According to reports from paparazzi camped outside the Promises Rehabilitation Center in Malibu, Spears was seen leaving the facility on Wednesday night to meet estranged husband Kevin Federline and her two son Sean-Preston and Jayden James at a nearby park.

The following morning, Kevin and the kids were at the facility by 6am and reportedly stayed for more than 4 hours.

Rumor has it that Britney and Kevin are considering getting back together when if she makes it through t

I wonder about this rehab she is in.
I can see having visitors, but leaving so often for park visits, and to go to AA meetings.  I would think they would have similar AA style treatments at the facility itself.  It costs enough.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2007, 10:34:51 AM »

Britney Spears has reportedly revealed to doctors at 'Promises' rehab that she has had a psychological condition since she was just 16-years-old. Britney Spears revealed that she has suffered from bulimia since her teen years.

Since Brit entered rehab about 2 weeks ago, the 'Toxic' singer has been opening up about her problems and out-of-control lifestyle. The star decided to tell doctors about her eating disorder recently, as it had interfered with the treatment she was receiving in the first week of rehab.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2007, 12:48:35 AM »

Just a short note ... once I was in a rehab facility for a week.

The facility allowed visitors in the late afternoon. A husband/wife/chidren could visit and eat dinner in the cafeteria for more than two hours. So Britney can see her children every day. We both live in Los Angeles County and I assume the same rules apply.

In the middle of one night, they installed another woman (Shalladay) in the bed across from me. In the morning, I talked with her. She was beautiful .... black, 6"2' - a model and very loving and childlike. The first thing she did was give me a bunch of Herbal Garden products ... nonalcoholic mouth wash, body lotion, facial toner and a white bikini panty. Quite soon I realized she was an extremely rapid recycling bipolar. She would jump out of bed into the shower, get dressed up, go outside for 1/2 hour and then run back to her room, throw off her clothes and go to sleep and then do the same thing over and over.

The reason I'm mentioning Britney and Shalladay is that neither of them have any restrictions, because money has paved their paths. Shalladay did not have to go to daily therapy because her mother was rich and paid enough cash for her daughter's stay (hoping she would stabilize). She ate her own food brought by the mother.

I'm just telling you the law is not above the board and on the level.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2007, 11:35:01 AM »

Louise, thank you for sharing your experience.  I guess this points out that not all facilities use the same methods of treatment or have set regulations for visitation and our own conceptions are not necessarily standard across the board.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2007, 08:07:57 AM »

Britney Spears finds new love in rehab · 03/16/2007 13:53
Britney Spears has been attending AA meetings in California and has reportedly grown very close to rock star Jason Filyaw, Actress Archives web site reported.

Britney Spears feels that Filyaw can help her through this troubled time because he is an alcoholic, and has been going through a similar situation.

Jason Filyaw admits he and Britney Spears have grown very close and have a special relationship. In his interview to TMZ.com he said: _ “I love her, I support her 100% and we are close.”_

Previously Britney Spears claimed to be still be in love with Federline and planned to have one more baby with him. She also planed to leave the Promises Treatment Center early to attend his 29th birthday party in Los Angeles.

Kevin Federline takes care of their two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Federline has taken the boys to visit Britney Spears during her stay at the rehab.

Against the advice of medical professionals, Britney Spears will leave Promises Treatment Center next week.
 Rolling Eyes

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Britney Spears finds new love in rehab · 03/16/2007 13:53
Britney Spears has been attending AA meetings in California and has reportedly grown very close to rock star Jason Filyaw, Actress Archives web site reported.

Britney Spears feels that Filyaw can help her through this troubled time because he is an alcoholic, and has been going through a similar situation.

Jason Filyaw admits he and Britney Spears have grown very close and have a special relationship. In his interview to TMZ.com he said: _ “I love her, I support her 100% and we are close.”_

Previously Britney Spears claimed to be still be in love with Federline and planned to have one more baby with him. She also planed to leave the Promises Treatment Center early to attend his 29th birthday party in Los Angeles.

Kevin Federline takes care of their two children, Sean Preston and Jayden James. Federline has taken the boys to visit Britney Spears during her stay at the rehab.

Against the advice of medical professionals, Britney Spears will leave Promises Treatment Center next week.
 Rolling Eyes

Does this girl listen to anyone.  Is a stupid birthday party more important to her than getting her life in order so she can take care of not only herself but her children.

She is stupid and only cares about herself.  Someone has their priorities mixed up. Evil or Very Mad
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2007, 07:58:50 AM »

Britney Spears throws tantrums at rehab  
Updated:  03-16-2007    Email this Page

Los Angeles, March 16 (IANS) There is more drama in troubled pop star Britney Spears' life even inside the rehabilitation centre where she is undergoing therapy for drug addiction.

She screams and hollers at the workers there and makes demands for different foods, reports www.hollywood.tv.

A source said: 'She has been lashing out at her rehab facility, demanding special food and refusing to pick up after herself. She likes to get her way for everything. She does not see herself as a maid, so she demanded one.'

The latest on Spears, who was reportedly forced into rehab against her wish, is that, fellow singer Justin Timberlake is planning to bring her back to the number one slot.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2007, 10:15:58 PM »

She needs a huge dose of reality.  Somebody needs to  knock her down a few notches!  Spoiled Brat!  It's sad how rich celebrities use there money to get everything they want.  I doubt mom taught her this, she is just so filthy rich, and has has bought everything her little heart desires and now she's sickening spoiled.  I don't see how anybody can stand to be around her!

I am one who loves to see a comeback from anybody and always wanted to see her get better and get her career back on track.  But she needs some serious lessons to learn.  What is she teaching her children?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2007, 05:44:28 AM »

If you ask me..(and no one did) .. that Girl didn't get spanked enough as a baby. And I don't really mean physically, (though I think that would have helped too lol) , ya know like when ya go to take something even after your Mom told you you can't have it and you get that longgggg arse lecture on morals and stuff?? that's what I mean..she didn't get verbally spanked enough and told right from wrong.

But it isn't a surprise, a lot of the kids I have seen these days are the same, and the more money they have the more they use it to thier advantage. Society has helped with that and then wonders 'what is wrong with america's youth these days?" Well, DUH!! they took the rights right out of the parents hands. Gave the kids TOO MUCH rights even to the extent of if I am mad at Mommy I can have her arrested with no questions asked..how many of you have seen that happen?? Sickening!
Britney is just a product of what society of today has bred. She will get out of there, Mother Society will cuddle her until her next "tantrum" then wonder why she is acting in such a way...vicious cycle. And of course it won't be her fault..because this is the society of "let's blame everyone else but ourselves" , I wonder if most the kids in america even know how to take responsibility for thier actions anymore without do gooder bleeding hearts giving reasons FOR them?

Ahhh nothing like a good mini morning rant over a cuppa java lol.

Please keep the hate mail to a minimum.  Wink
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2007, 11:36:05 AM »

Chanda McGovern says the singer must sort herself out before it's too late

Britney Spears' aunt wants her to leave Hollywood and head home to the sleepy town of Kentwood, Louisiana.

Chanda McGovern, 32 – who was married to the star's uncle and has stayed very close to her niece – says: 'Britney has to sort her priorities out and quickly, before it is too late, otherwise she may end up dead.

'It is heartbreaking to go from knowing Britney as she was as a child to seeing how she is now, with everything falling apart. It is sad.

'It has all gone horribly wrong for Britney and I am truly terrified about what might happen to her.'

Britney, 25, is currently in Promises rehab centre in Malibu and appears to be making good progress. She was recently photographed playing tennis there in a brunette wig and seemed very upbeat.

'It would give her the chance to breathe some fresh air and take her time to discover herself again,' Chandra tells The Daily Star Sunday.

'She has been on an emotional rollercoaster for the past few years and it has obviously crashed off the rails.'

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2007, 08:14:11 AM »

LOS ANGELES  — Britney Spears has left rehab.

The pop star checked out of Promises Malibu Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment Facility "after successfully completing their program," the pop star's manager, Larry Rudolph, said in a statement released by Jive Records late Tuesday. "We ask that the media respects her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time."

Spears, 25, entered the facility Feb. 22, after a bout of bizarre behavior that included shaving her head, getting tiny lips tattooed on her wrist and beating a car with an umbrella, with photos of the incidents instantly beamed worldwide.

Spears' activities have been weekly magazine fodder since she filed for divorce from aspiring rapper Kevin Federline in November. The two have joint custody of their sons, Jayden James, 6 months, and Sean Preston, 18 months. Federline and the children reportedly visited Spears during her treatment.

Federline, an aspiring rapper who released his debut album in November, will celebrate his 29th birthday Wednesday with a party at West Hollywood nightclub Eleven. A second bash will be held at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas on Saturday, said Federline's publicist, Marilyn Lopez.

Spears has not disclosed why she sought treatment at Promises, which offers detox, counseling and 12-step programs. A 30-day stay at the plush, oceanfront facility costs $48,000.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2007, 09:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
LOS ANGELES  — Britney Spears has left rehab.

The pop star checked out of Promises Malibu Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment Facility "after successfully completing their program," the pop star's manager, Larry Rudolph, said in a statement released by Jive Records late Tuesday. "We ask that the media respects her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time."

Spears, 25, entered the facility Feb. 22, after a bout of bizarre behavior that included shaving her head, getting tiny lips tattooed on her wrist and beating a car with an umbrella, with photos of the incidents instantly beamed worldwide.

Spears' activities have been weekly magazine fodder since she filed for divorce from aspiring rapper Kevin Federline in November. The two have joint custody of their sons, Jayden James, 6 months, and Sean Preston, 18 months. Federline and the children reportedly visited Spears during her treatment.

Federline, an aspiring rapper who released his debut album in November, will celebrate his 29th birthday Wednesday with a party at West Hollywood nightclub Eleven. A second bash will be held at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas on Saturday, said Federline's publicist, Marilyn Lopez.

Spears has not disclosed why she sought treatment at Promises, which offers detox, counseling and 12-step programs. A 30-day stay at the plush, oceanfront facility costs $48,000.

Hmmm,  I think I need rehab.  Wonder if my insurance will pay for Promises!?

Ok, sick joke, but damn.  Sounds better than my typical vacation!

Nobody is re-habbed from drugs and alcohol in less than a month and I read that those close to her say, she is a nicer, new Britney?  Oh c'mon...

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2007, 10:16:20 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.   Rehabbed in a month?  I dont think so.  I also couldn't believe its been a month that she was in there, but she was.

Maine, born and raised!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
I was thinking the same thing.   Rehabbed in a month?  I dont think so.  I also couldn't believe its been a month that she was in there, but she was.

I don't think britney has even scratched the surface of overcoming her addictions and issues.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2007, 10:55:18 PM »

Well it's the weekend, will we see pics. of her out in the clubs?  I think she should go home to Louisiana for at least a couple months or so to be with family and away from the Hollywood temptations.   Would be good for the babies too.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2007, 11:04:56 PM »

Britney's chances of recovery depend on the depth of her addictions and how seriously she takes the help offered by AA. They cannot cure you. You have to cure yourself.

Agreed: No one can be rehabbed in one month. The body will detox but the mental detox takes forever.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2007, 11:52:54 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Britney's chances of recovery depend on the depth of her addictions and how seriously she takes the help offered by AA. They cannot cure you. You have to cure yourself.

Agreed: No one can be rehabbed in one month. The body will detox but the mental detox takes forever.

That's the truth, Louise! I shudder when I look back to my first years of sobriety.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.