April 24, 2024, 07:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 176196 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 07, 2010, 04:35:08 PM »

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:57:52 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 08:19:55 PM »

Thanks Klaas 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 08:26:52 PM »

thanks for the new thread.

Hoping Kyron is found and brought back to the arms of his loving family, before this thread is done.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 08:30:24 PM »

I finally made it here. Kyron showed me the way! What an  an angelic monkey

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 12:30:09 PM »

Muffybee,

This is the first time I have reacted to a photo...tears welled up immediately.  Your work is incredible and that is exactly where the two of them belong.

Terri

(Edit to add- see Klaas' post below.  CBB created it, I just posted it.  MuffyBee)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 01:25:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 01:03:01 PM »

Muffybee,

This is the first time I have reacted to a photo...tears welled up immediately.  Your work is incredible and that is exactly where the two of them belong.

Terri

CBB is the creator of that artwork.  Muffy simply posted it.  Just wanted to make sure CBB got credit 
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »

Muffybee,

This is the first time I have reacted to a photo...tears welled up immediately.  Your work is incredible and that is exactly where the two of them belong.

Terri

CBB is the creator of that artwork.  Muffy simply posted it.  Just wanted to make sure CBB got credit 
Hi Klaas, does CBB have her own thread like Brandi does?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 01:13:17 PM »

Muffybee,

Terri

Yes!  Here is her thread for Halloween avatars:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8514.0
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 01:23:42 PM »

Muffybee,

Terri

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 01:40:28 PM »

Muffybee,

Terri

Yes!  Here is her thread for Halloween avatars:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8514.0
THank you Klaas

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 01:48:37 PM »

We need to get CBB to post her initials within the creation corner, like Brandi does.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »

We need to get CBB to post her initials within the creation corner, like Brandi does.

Hi NUT!  That's a good idea!
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 02:47:50 PM »

Hi, Got some questions for Monkeys that understand this stuff better than I do....
Re-reading Kaine’s Restraining Order, to me it sounds like it is referring to more than one incident of MFH.  It asks what has happened in the last 180 days….and then asks about incidents OTHER THAN those described as happening  within the 180 day period….and then it asks if the police were called on the first one….the answer is YES!   I think this could also mean there is more than one LS involved…thus the confusion about the LS’s.

Excerpt:
(http://news.opb.org/media/uploads/pdf/restrainingorder.pdf) here’s a copy if you need it)

Describe the incident(s) of abuse that happened IN THE LAST 180 days:
Date:  June 4, 2010 - present:
I believe Respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010.  I also recently learned that Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me.  The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true.

4.  Are there incidents OTHER THAN those described above in which the Respondent has hurt or threatened to hurt you BEFORE the 180 day period above?  If yes, explain:

Date:  End of 2009 
Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me.
E.   Were the police called?  YES 
(I didn’t realize the police were called in 2009…am I reading this right?)
What do you all think about it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ran across this news article….I don’t know this source, do you think it is reliable information?  
If it is, then it is proof that both Terri and DeDe lied.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978586762
October 09, 2010 01:52 PM EDT

"Terri Horman has never been officially named a suspect in Kyron's disappearance, but has definitely been the focus of the investigation that now spans more than four months. She was the last person Kyron was seen with. She and her friend DeDe Spicher were seen the day Kyron disappeared, riding in Terri Horman's pickup truck. Terri Horman's cell phone signal indicates she was on nearby Sauvie Island the day Kyron disappeared, but she has never acknowledged having been there."
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 04:13:45 PM »

Oh my gosh!  That is the first time I have ever seen it written that Terri and DeDe were actually seen together in Terri's pickup truck on June 4!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 04:19:33 PM »

Hi, Got some questions for Monkeys that understand this stuff better than I do....
Re-reading Kaine’s Restraining Order, to me it sounds like it is referring to more than one incident of MFH.  It asks what has happened in the last 180 days….and then asks about incidents OTHER THAN those described as happening  within the 180 day period….and then it asks if the police were called on the first one….the answer is YES!   I think this could also mean there is more than one LS involved…thus the confusion about the LS’s.

Excerpt:
(http://news.opb.org/media/uploads/pdf/restrainingorder.pdf) here’s a copy if you need it)

I believe Respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010.  I also recently learned that Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me.  The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true.

4.  Are there incidents OTHER THAN those described above in which the Respondent has hurt or threatened to hurt you BEFORE the 180 day period above?  If yes, explain:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ran across this news article….I don’t know this source, do you think it is reliable information?  

"Terri Horman has never been officially named a suspect in Kyron's disappearance, but has definitely been the focus of the investigation that now spans more than four months. She was the last person Kyron was seen with. She and her friend DeDe Spicher were seen the day Kyron disappeared, riding in Terri Horman's pickup truck. Terri Horman's cell phone signal indicates she was on nearby Sauvie Island the day Kyron disappeared, but she has never acknowledged having been there."

About the police being called in 2009 for MFH, I think Kaine meant that the police became involved in the incident (which took place in 2009) but after the fact, meaning after Kyron's disappearance in 2010.

As for the article about DeDe and Terri being seen in the pickup truck, I think the author is just connecting the dots on her own. I think that's speculation masquerading as fact. IMO.
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2010, 04:45:23 PM »

Excerpt:

About the police being called in 2009 for MFH, I think Kaine meant that the police became involved in the incident (which took place in 2009) but after the fact, meaning after Kyron's disappearance in 2010.

As for the article about DeDe and Terri being seen in the pickup truck, I think the author is just connecting the dots on her own. I think that's speculation masquerading as fact. IMO.

I agree with Scatty. I'm not sure about the validity of that statement about Terri and DeDe in the truck. I've learned from my own experience, that there are news sites that have a mashup of articles from other sources, and it seems as though the *reporters* take some license with imposing their own interpretation and stating it as fact. They did use KGW as a source for some of the info in this, but, like Claycat, this is the first time I've ever seen it reported as a fact.  Just my own opinion ....
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »

Excerpt:

TnMuse have you considered trying to get in touch with the reporter that stated DeDe and Terri were seen on June 4th in the Horman p/u truck and if she still stands by that statement?

I've never seen it reported as fact.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 08:33:17 PM »

Prayers for sweet Kyron and his family. 
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 09:04:19 PM »

Excerpt:

TnMuse have you considered trying to get in touch with the reporter that stated DeDe and Terri were seen on June 4th in the Horman p/u truck and if she still stands by that statement?

I've never seen it reported as fact.

The writer is a freelance writer and I believe she misspoke, personally.

Here is the "About" page for her: http://writerip.gather.com/

There is a "send email" button under her picture.

On the home page of gather, it states: Thousands of writers share news and commentary every day on Gather. Join the Gather community to share your own perspective.

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2010, 09:07:17 PM »

Prayers for sweet Kyron and his family. 
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
I agree Can - everytime I go to the wall I pray for him. Sometimes I even talk to Kyron. I know it sounds silly but I enjoy talking to him. The wall is the only connection I have to him and so it just seems natural to do that.

here is a  an angelic monkey for Kyron!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.