June 03, 2024, 10:13:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178253 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: October 27, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »

From what the documents say about Terri, she had no business caring for children. I do not believe Desiree knew all of this. I think Desiree would have fought for custody of Kyron and she would have won. I have to wonder if that is why the story was first told that Terri was great with Kyron and everything hunky dory in the horman house hold. Kaine didn't want to talk about the pink elephant in the room, let the cat out of the bad, he was acting codependent in my opinion....
I bet Desiree is livid in learning about all of this.  She believed her son was being taken care of in his home. If this is what the home was like, he was not being cared for in my opinion and neither was Kaira. There were 2 adults in that household, one was drunk and the other being co dependent. Now Kyron is missing and thank God, if the documents are true, Kaine is coming out of his codependent mind set and telling the truth and not protecting the image.   
Where is Kyron? I pray we find that out very soon.

I agree that Desiree may be feeling some resentment against Kaine after this latest Response. Although hindsight is always 20/20, it's probably unavoidable to feel anger and the desire to blame as aspects of grief and frustration. On the other hand, maybe she already dealt with those feelings early on and won't need to revisit them again.
I also agree that Kaine did sound like he was in the throes of co-dependency when living with Terri. Hopefully he'll get some counseling for that or he might leap into another such relationship, putting Kiara at risk. I know, awful lot of speculating on my part, but I've seen first hand that some people gravitate to the same type of addictive unhealthy relationships they've had in the past.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: October 27, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »

GypsyDD with all due respect to you, he says he found her passed out on the couch several times along with other obvious signs of drinking. He knew about the drinking problem. He reacted in much the way many people do, by hiding it and protecting the image he wanted seen. You say you are a psychologist and have been for many years, I am sure in your practice you have come across a codendent relationship.I don't argue he couldn't have known this would happen, but to say he was clueless is giving him too much of a break in my opinion. The man is not stupid, he didn't need a doctor to tell him his wife had a drinking problem if he is finding her drunk all the time. He now says she was drunk often.... he didn't miss it, he, in my opinion has acted codepentenly.  For the first time, this case makes sense to me and some of the questions I had have been some what answered.
Again, this is my opinion, I own it and am simply sharing it with others. If nobody agrees, that is fine. If a whole stream of posters wish to bash me and say I am being mean to Kaine, ok then have it. But I am offering Kaine my understanding by saying this, not putting him down. Many people have found themselves in the same spot I believe he was in with Terri, including myself. We are all human.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »

I don't care if these texts or whatever gets released, I still find it not right, and I still find it that this is not helping find Kyron. As several cases in the last couple of years, the victim gets lost in all the sideshows, and I can name three right away. And it is offensive to me  IMO  And if other don't find it offensive that is fine with me also.

Kaine is trying to protect his daughter. She is also a VICTIM of her mother. And all of these steps being taken are a way to make Terri pay for what she did to Kyron. Legal manuvering is just another tool since Terri refuses to talk.
The fact that news organizations are going after these documents and publishing them is just the way it is.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #323 on: October 27, 2010, 06:35:58 PM »

I don't care if these texts or whatever gets released, I still find it not right, and I still find it that this is not helping find Kyron. As several cases in the last couple of years, the victim gets lost in all the sideshows, and I can name three right away. And it is offensive to me  IMO  And if other don't find it offensive that is fine with me also.

Kaine is trying to protect his daughter. She is also a VICTIM of her mother. And all of these steps being taken are a way to make Terri pay for what she did to Kyron. Legal manuvering is just another tool since Terri refuses to talk.
The fact that news organizations are going after these documents and publishing them is just the way it is.
I know how things are, but it is wrong and this should be a private matter with their divorce, that is why a person pays good money to hire a lawyer. Just hope nothing happens to James from this decision.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: October 27, 2010, 06:38:13 PM »

Doesn't the fact Terri is being said to have a drinking problem, doesn't that put a different light on everything? Those texts now after thinking about it, do they sound off because perhaps she was drunk at the time? To me that explains how she could have participated in the sexting, maybe she was drunk. Her possibly being an alcoholic explains many things in my mind. I should have figured it out when Kaine's story kept changing, even in the beginning and his being defensive and aloof. I always felt Kaine was trying to perserve some image, I thought it was his image but was he simply being codendent and still protecting the truth about his family? BTW, at one time I was very codendent, I know the signs as I lived it as a child and as an adult. 

So if she had a drinking problem, was she drinking that morning or did she have a massive hangover that left her feeling irritated and angry? Did she leave with Kyron thinking the doctors appointment was that day and something happened to him or she lost her temper?

With all due respect TG..I think Kaine has addressed why his story changed alittle..not too much..he has said in interviews as time went on people..friends and family came to him with info nd stories about Terri he had not heard before.

Also he was doing the best he could to address these problems she was having..he got her counseling, he sent her to a doctor to get help, he went to family counseling with her..all to no avail.  He also worked from home 3 to 5 afternoons a week to take care of the children.

He also was probably not privy to any info from her doctor or her counselor....which is why he sounded so unsure at the beginning of what drugs she was taking and what her actual diagnosis was.  Due to HEPA laws if Terri said I do not want my husband nor any relative to have any of my health info..the docs must comply.

I do think that Desiree knew everything that Kaine knew prior to June 4th..thus her reasoning that Terri was involved.  I just don't think either of them had an inkling this was just the tip of the iceburg.  Lying and drinking are one thing, sexting with men when you are married, MFH, drug use, etc..etc are quite another.

Hoping someone who knows something will phone in that tip to end this Terri Tale charade.

I am still amazed that posters want to find a way to make it Kaine's fault for everything that happened. He has stated that there were problems in the marriage, and that they had worked on those problems and he believed it had gotten better. Why should he have to elaborate?  He seems to be a very private man, and that's his right. It was not required for him to open his life to the public in a press conference. He opened it to LE, and that's all he needed to do at the time. It's very ironic that now that all this stuff is seeing the light of day he's getting criticism for that too.
If Terri was being cooperative, NONE of this would need to be out there at this time. She is the one who holds the blame here. If she had not been so preoccupied with sexting and finding a man to replace Kaine as a meal ticket, then we wouldn't be posting about it anyway. All of this has transpired because of TERRI HORMAN.
Terri is a master manipulator, and a liar. Kaine was as manipulated and lied to as anyone in Terri's life. He seems to have loved the person he thought she was and wanted things to work out. I have no doubt that had he known what he knows now, he would've kicked her out a lot sooner and there would be no case.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: October 27, 2010, 06:48:11 PM »

I know how things are, but it is wrong and this should be a private matter with their divorce, that is why a person pays good money to hire a lawyer. Just hope nothing happens to James from this decision.

Divorce is NOT a private matter. Any and all divorce filings are in the public domain whether a person wants it to be or not. If a judge doesn't seal them, there's nothing that can be done about it. News agencies will publish the contents if there's interest and they can make a buck. The Smoking Gun has celebrity divorce filings on their website for people to read.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: October 27, 2010, 07:02:28 PM »

It seems to me that TH should have thought about the children before she sent those texts on a phone that had been flashed by LE and she knew she was being monitored.  What kind of person would do that?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: October 27, 2010, 07:41:01 PM »

GypsyDD with all due respect to you, he says he found her passed out on the couch several times along with other obvious signs of drinking. He knew about the drinking problem. He reacted in much the way many people do, by hiding it and protecting the image he wanted seen. You say you are a psychologist and have been for many years, I am sure in your practice you have come across a codendent relationship.I don't argue he couldn't have known this would happen, but to say he was clueless is giving him too much of a break in my opinion. The man is not stupid, he didn't need a doctor to tell him his wife had a drinking problem if he is finding her drunk all the time. He now says she was drunk often.... he didn't miss it, he, in my opinion has acted codepentenly.  For the first time, this case makes sense to me and some of the questions I had have been some what answered.
Again, this is my opinion, I own it and am simply sharing it with others. If nobody agrees, that is fine. If a whole stream of posters wish to bash me and say I am being mean to Kaine, ok then have it. But I am offering Kaine my understanding by saying this, not putting him down. Many people have found themselves in the same spot I believe he was in with Terri, including myself. We are all human.

I am sure that he was in denial.  And hoping that things would get better.  She is the mother of the little daughter. 

Maybe she pulled herslef out of it in 2005 and maybe he thought she would again.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: October 27, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »

It seems to me that TH should have thought about the children before she sent those texts on a phone that had been flashed by LE and she knew she was being monitored.  What kind of person would do that?

Agree. I think Kaine is right to do whatever it takes (short of breaking the law) to protect his remaining child from a disordered personality. He obviously has seen the light as to exactly WHAT he brought into his household and is doing whatever is in his power to protect Kiara from it (Terri). James is a victim but then, he was already a victim, having to live under this same person's control. His other relatives and people that care for him need to try and undo any damage Terri has done to his psyche, whether he realizes it or not; supporting and counseling HIM, not Terri. I'm sure if Kaine could protect James as well, he would.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: October 27, 2010, 08:02:24 PM »

Not a parent, who knows without a doubt, they will soon be facing a custody battle. I should say a parent who wants custody or at least split custody.  I've been there before, as have others I know both mom's and dad's. From my experience any parent who fears losing custody, if anything, error on being overly cautious, just to make certain there's nothing for their ex to show a judge they're unfit.   
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: October 27, 2010, 08:14:32 PM »

Any other innocent kids involved always concern me too. Does the disclosure of this type of document vary state to state? I didn't even know public access was an option in any state before Casey Anthony's case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #331 on: October 27, 2010, 08:26:20 PM »

Any other innocent kids involved always concern me too. Does the disclosure of this type of document vary state to state? I didn't even know public access was an option in any state before Casey Anthony's case.
I didn't realize divorce documents like this were public unless the judge seals them. Considering this divorce is going on during a high profile missing child case you would think the judge would have sealed everything.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: October 27, 2010, 09:03:42 PM »

Do not forget that there are lawyers involved in this divorce, and Terri's lawyer initiated the latest filings.

Terri's lawyer is trying for visitation with Kiara, and it is past the date for contesting the RO. He is either sincerely trying to get visitation or is simply trying to get more information on what Kaine and perhaps LE have on Terri. My money is on seeking information.

Kaine's lawyer had to respond if they do not want Terri to have visitation.

Terri had to be aware of the content of her own sexts and drinking problems. If she did not want the info to come out now, she should not have let her lawyer file for visitation. Don't blame Kaine. Blame Terri for her own actions and for allowing her lawyer to initiate the visitation filings.

The info would have come out eventually if there is a criminal case against Terri. I mentioned in an earlier post that I hoped someone had forewarned James. Oh, yeah ... that would be Terri's responsibility.

Terri could save a lot of time and money if she would be truthful about everything she knows about Kyron's disappearance.

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: October 27, 2010, 09:36:19 PM »

Why would ANYONE expect TH to think about anyone but herself. She is competely selfish and very into herself! What kind of person would do that? answer: a person like TH, that's who! I find what she did was completely disgusting to say the least!

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: October 27, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »

I didn't realize divorce documents like this were public unless the judge seals them. Considering this divorce is going on during a high profile missing child case you would think the judge would have sealed everything.

Yes I agree, even a non high profile case, where any minors are involved for that matter. I think in my state, when there's a minor child involved, they're automatically sealed.

I do understand why Kaine used these text messages in his custody suit over Kiara. I just don't see the purpose of public access, since the public can't approve or deny TH visitation anyway.

I still don't view this as a side show in Kyron's case, to me whether she should be given visitation of Kiara is a totally separate issue. But I do agree the details, of why or why not, should have been kept inside the court room.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: October 27, 2010, 10:04:20 PM »

Yes I agree, even a non high profile case, where any minors are involved for that matter. I think in my state, when there's a minor child involved, they're automatically sealed.

I do understand why Kaine used these text messages in his custody suit over Kiara. I just don't see the purpose of public access, since the public can't approve or deny TH visitation anyway.

I still don't view this as a side show in Kyron's case, to me whether she should be given visitation of Kiara is a totally separate issue. But I do agree the details, of why or why not, should have been kept inside the court room.

I don't know how it works in Oregon, but if it were possible to seal the info, Terri's lawyer could have moved to do so. The existence of sext messages has been known to everyone. The surprise is how explicit they are. Either her lawyer could not have the info sealed or they wanted it public. Don't forget that the divorce moves are tied in with the possible criminal case, so who knows what the strategy is.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: October 27, 2010, 10:06:50 PM »

CBS Crimesider has an article about the latest on the divorce, but it is a rehash of what has already been posted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020956-504083.html

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: October 27, 2010, 10:46:35 PM »

How embarrassing will it be if Terri is indicted for murder?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: October 27, 2010, 10:50:47 PM »

How embarrassing will it be if Terri is indicted for murder?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: October 27, 2010, 10:50:55 PM »

This info from the texts makes me flashback to LS.
Is it possible he is telling the truth..that he never followed through on the MFH plot?

Is it possible he was there at the house trying to get paid for any LS work he had done..and Terri felt she had paid him in sex?  Kaine was not aware they had a LS, so that makes me think she never wrote him a check.

And when you add in when her ex came to the house to try to get child support lowered she also called LE that time saying basically the same thing.

I think Terri was also texting someone else between LS and then MC.  I wonder if it was someone she found to help her with Kyron, or if she pushed the buttons of the wrong person   and they did this to destroy her.  Either way she was already on the road to perdition and was not turning back.

I shudder to think of the way she must have treated those children when Kaine wasn't around...it must have been a real horror show in that house.  I do believe Kyron saw and heard something he shouldn't have in the days running up to the June 4th...and Terri was not about to let him go to Desiree and spill what he knew.
Gypsy, from the beginning I've felt there was something to the timing.  On that very day, Terri was supposed to drive Kyron halfway to Medford to meet up with Desiree for her weekend with him.  It was also reported somewhere that Terri (according to her, I think?) was planning to spend that weekend out of town with a friend - maybe in Roseburg?  Can't recall right now.  But yes, the timing -- there is something to that, I do believe.  Maybe in the end we will learn the truth about what happened and why.

As for the LS guy, I believe and hope that LE has much solid information about what happened there, and that it is more complex that the little bit we have been able to glean from the sparse media information we've seen.  Why Terri has not been charged with solicitation of murder is a mystery.  But I notice in the divorce-related papers just filed, Kaine has not backed down at all from his belief that Terri tried to have him killed, based on information given to him by LE.  There is something to all of this, IMO.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.