June 03, 2024, 10:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178265 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2010, 12:13:52 AM »

Thank you KY
I am trying to load and listen to Scared Monkeys Radio - right now. To hear what Blink has found out ..

If I can get it to work .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2010, 12:17:33 AM »

Thank you KY
I am trying to load and listen to Scared Monkeys Radio - right now. To hear what Blink has found out ..

Maybe its still on live and it has not been uploaded yet? I can't seem to make it play - other than the intro created prior by Dana.

Idk.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2010/10/

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2010, 12:49:29 AM »

That is a great post, Deenie!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2010, 12:58:50 AM »

I am going to email you CC.  Thank you for your support in my thoughts - For Kyron.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2010, 01:09:20 AM »

Thank you KY

Maybe its still on live and it has not been uploaded yet? I can't seem to make it play - other than the intro created prior by Dana.

Idk.

Deenie
- I'm guessing the podcast won't be available until sometime tomorrow. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2010, 01:16:25 AM »

Thank you KY

Idk.

Deenie
- I'm guessing the podcast won't be available until sometime tomorrow. 

Thank You Klaas, I just tuned in " online" with my new Windows 7 today - I thought it was error on my part.
I tried several times to hear Dana/Blink and all I could hear was Dana's intro of tonight's show. The podcast never to load.

Good to know, I will check it tomorrow.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2010, 01:17:31 AM »

If I have it written down correctly, you should have mail CC. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »

If I have it written down correctly, you should have mail CC. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2010, 02:16:53 PM »

Trying to piece the puzzle together ~ from what has been said.

The illusion of " If " is being created now by ones on the net - that Terri is a victim of circumstance. Due to the lack of LE pressers and evidence at present
That her character is being portrayed as " misunderstood" and she is speculated as " creating Kyron's disappearance". 

I don't feel that she did make Kyron go poof - all by herself. 
I do feel though she knows what happened to him.  I think for what ever reason " Terri" saw Kyron like she felt as her own self as a child.

And for some reason she used him as her scape goat. In a sick way. She over judged him. She put him on restraints " Mentally" keeping him " contained" from offering his feelings outright. Keeping him from " speaking" to his Dad.  Keeping him confused. Possibly offering him rewards to keep him silent. Not being abusive to him. But playing on his inner child, that she knew she could easily manipulate. That he/Kyron felt he could not confide in Kaine or tell him " what was up, while Kaine was at work"  ~ Because Kyron would feel guilty.

Kyron being a witness of others " only known to Terri" Kyron being the key " him being able to witness and recall and say in a blurt~ Hey DAD there was this guy at the house today" that type of thing.. Terri may have been manipulating Kyron for months ..Then whatever she was " IN" got out of hand, out of control and Kyron was caught in the cross fire.

Terri hiding secrets from everyone for months. Kyron the only one though who would have intercepted her doings  -Him having three things Sight/Ears and a Voice ~ and a solid memory. Her little Witness.

Something about this STEALTH Resilience that Terri is upholding - means something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_resilience

"Resilience" in psychology is the positive capacity of people to cope with stress  and adversity. This coping may result in the individual “bouncing back” to a previous state of normal functioning, or using the experience of exposure to adversity to produce a “steeling effect” and function better than expected. Resilience is most commonly understood as a process, and not a trait of an individual.
---
Did she ever feel " Fight or Flight" from that moment Kyron did not step off that bus? None, None that has ever been said. Kaine felt it though. As it has been said noted in pressers.
http://stress.about.com/od/stressmanagementglossary/g/FightorFlight.htm

Definition of Fight or Flight: This is the body’s response to perceived threat or danger. During this reaction, certain hormones like adrenalin  and cortisol are released, speeding the heart rate, slowing digestion, shunting blood flow to major muscle groups, and changing various other autonomic nervous functions, giving the body a burst of energy and strength. Originally named for its ability to enable us to physically fight or run away when faced with danger, it’s now activated in situations where neither response is appropriate, like in traffic or during a stressful day at work. When the perceived threat is gone, systems are designed to return to normal function via the relaxation response, but in our times of chronic stress, this often doesn’t happen enough, causing damage to the body.
--
She knows something and she is part of Kyron's missing, it has not yet though been let out .. again my feelings is Terri is not only a suspect to Kyron's missing, yet she is a witness to " others" (with connections/Kyron) and all is a Molotov cocktail for LE - local, state and federal. They are treading on issues within immigration " ICE" ..so they cannot allow it out to the press.. for it's bigger than Kyron. Even though it is of Kyron.   
---
Side note: Something tells me that if Kyron was Kitty ~ this would pose a totally different reaction from Terri

jmo

Good post. It made me think about the comment that Kyron had made about his step-mom being dead. Terri obviously heard this from someone that Kyron had said this because she responded that he was talking about Desiree. I think Kyron's comment and the fact that he said it to someone meant that TH felt her control over him might not be as strong as she supposed. This may have been the catalyst for her wanting him to disappear.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2010, 08:47:43 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2010, 10:08:40 AM »

He is sooo cute! Did you make him?

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »

Praying for Kyron and hoping to see renewed media interest in his disappearance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2010, 03:19:22 PM »

Praying for Kyron and hoping to see renewed media interest in his disappearance.

IMO, Kaine and Desiree need to get back in the news if LE won't.  I know they are damned if they do and damned if they don't but it's the only way to keep Kyron in the news.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2010, 03:34:00 PM »

IMO, Kaine and Desiree need to get back in the news if LE won't.  I know they are damned if they do and damned if they don't but it's the only way to keep Kyron in the news.

Yep Klaas I agree. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »

Yep Klaas I agree. 

I agree too, I would rather be in the "damned if I do" boat...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2010, 09:43:15 PM »

It seems that Desiree and Kaine are not on the same page any more and I'm wondering if his divorce attys are directing him to keep a low profile and it must be very hard for Desiree to be out there alone.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2010, 10:32:51 PM »

It seems that Desiree and Kaine are not on the same page any more and I'm wondering if his divorce attys are directing him to keep a low profile and it must be very hard for Desiree to be out there alone.

I agree. A few of the things they said (Desiree and Kaine) were used by Terri's attorneys on her behalf while in the divorce hearings.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2010, 10:34:05 PM »

Article posted on the Seattle University Spectator's online blog:

http://blog.su-spectator.com/2010/10/where-in-the-world-is-kyron-horman/
[Excerpt:]
Kyron is still missing.

The news media has moved away from focusing on the Kyron case, yet Kaine and Desiree work to continue spreading Kyron’s picture around the country, and each of them held a birthday party for Kyron in early September, when he would have turned eight. Students at Skyline Elementary have left a desk vacant for their classmate Kyron, and await return.

Kyron is a child of the Northwest, one of our own, and it is essential that we remain vigilant in the effort to find and return this young boy.
<snipped>

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2010, 02:16:06 AM »

It's really sad that there's no news about Kyron and even this thread is giving him much attention lately. My post is no real news...but it is about something we've not heard before.

Tom Jones made a few posts on GLP about DeDe's parents place being searched.  I thought you guys might find it interesting.

I did note a "snip" in the first post - I took out a substantial amount in the post, as I didn't want to post that portion of the discussion on SM.  You can, however, use the link I've provided to go to the original post and read the portion I snipped out. 

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg483

10/21/2010 9:12 PM

Gossip Time!!!!!
Talked to Dede for a little while today, where she has been staying has no phone or internet service, so she calls when she is in town.
She told me last Tuesday a couple detectives from multnomah county and a sherriff from multnomah and clackamas county show up at my aunt and uncles house. They asked if they would search the property and out buildings, they claimed that they were following up on a tip given to them that Kyron was being held there.
They were very friendly and appologetic for having shown up unexpected and for even being there.
Dede asked to call and inform the klamath county sheriff because he was not there and she thought it would be good for their office to know what was going in also. They were fine with it.
She also called and talked with her lawyer and informed his office as to the search request.
She showed them all that they wished to see. Full cooperation.
They did their search and appologized again saying that they knew it was a BS tip, they figured that it was sent in by a friend of Kaines or a family member, but they needed to check it out anyway, she agreed. They did.
I wonder how much that cost to fly the officers to Klamath and back?

(Snip...)

The phones;
I talked to her about there being any phone other than the one batphone that she bought with her visa, and gave to LE.
She said no, she also told me how LE took down loads form all the cell towers in the area, complied all the cell pings for months before Jube 4.
She said they went by process of elimination and started exculding cell phones with scertain carriers that didn't have prepay service, and then kept eliminating cell phones with that process, it took months, there was alot to go through. They then took all the most likely canidates and used the records from each and every phone and got all the video footage from the stores that slid those phones. You are taped at anyplace that sells the prepaid phones FYI. ( pretty cool huh? Good idea).
Guess what? They cannot find any trace of evidence that Dede has ever talked to Terri before the 4th. Because she didn't talk to her, there were no batphones other than the ones that LE took posession of.
There is no link putting Dede helping Terri to conspire to take Kyron. LE would have it by now if there was.
Dede also said something she has never said to me before.
I was talking of my theory as to Terri acting alone on this, she agreed.
She said that Terri would have had to have done this alone. It would
be the only way.
I think a hour and a half would be plenty of time for me to get from that area to any number of site and drop off a fifty pond package at a perarranged location and be back. Easy. Question is where the hell at.
Point is, even Dede can think Terri may have done it, she just never saw anything from Terri that can show she did anything, she told all that Terri did and how she acted. Repeatedly.
She also said the AT&T was the only service that worked in the horman house and on the property. Sha does not know what kind of phone Terri used, but it didn't appear to be a smart phone like an iPhone or droid.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg485

10/21/2010 10:16 PM

Well that's what was said, and I'm tellin ya. It was interesting, they didn't notify the Klamath county sherriffs office first. Weird.
I'm not keeping info back, I'm sure Kaine will see it. I'm sure he knows all about it, even before Dede did. I'm sure he knows the names of all that showed, the officers were being polite, that's all. They did their job and did it well, they looked all over, in and under.
They know when something is not square. These men arnt fools.
They were also walking intothe house of a very well like and respected sherriff deputy.
Wich leads me to this:
Dedes dad is the most honest person I have ever known, he has one of the most gentle souls around. He was the perfect father to Dede.
If you have known her for more than ten seconds you would know what high reguard and love she holds for him.
She would never do anything to hurt him ever. Ever.
He is a deputy sherriff, his daughter would honor him and tell him anything that was wrong, he would expect her to, he always has.
If you disappeared a child, or planned to do so, would you choose that person to help you? A cops kid? How could you use a person like that to help your situation if you had a friend like that and you were guilty of kidnapping or worse?
There is nothing that could even indicate she had a motive to do anything of the sort. The doggie thing? I told what happened, the dogs owners were not even surpirsed by the dogs behavior or returned condition, she still watches him.
She has no criminal record, she doesn't get in trouble.
If she had a known history of drug abuse and arrests I would be way more suspicious. She had nothing to do with it. She has told you what happened as far as she was involved. It just type the words.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg488

10/21/2010 11:56 PM

Oh yeah, about the search, Dedes atty said she could tell them to take a hike anytime she wanted. She didn't. She opened doors and locks, and anything they wanted to see, anything.
She said they didn't tear the place up like they did when they went through her place the first time, they showed more respect this time.
They were simply following up on a tip from a close source.
They knew they were on a cold lead tho.
They are not idiots.
She did the same with the first search too.
She said she would cooperate fully with them in their efforts to clear her name, she always has. They are working real hard at it from the looks of it. They have found nothing that has done otherwise.
Talk at ya later.
Spin that for a while, I will talk to her again pretty soon. And I will report back.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2010, 02:50:14 AM »

Her "cousin" is not credible. Those posts, IMHO, are just a bunch of propoganda.
 I would never call anyone in LE "one of the most gentle souls around". Not that most people in LE aren't very good people...they just aren't "gentle souls". Being a "gentle soul" in LE will get someone killed.
In the beginning...Cousin's description of DD were not what I'd call flattering in a lot of ways. Seems there has been a change there.
As far as a tip originating from Kaine or a friend of his....why mention that? Getting in a dig at the father of a missing child perhaps?
If it were Cousin's child who was missing, wouldn't he want all tips followed up on by LE?
I also doubt that LE would tell DD their theory on who called in a tip no matter who Daddy is.
And there are plenty of cops who have kids that get into serious trouble. Being raised by LE doesn't make a person automatically law-abiding.
These "Cousin" posts are very self-serving to someone.....

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.