June 03, 2024, 10:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178264 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #580 on: November 02, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »

From the reaction of Terri's lawyers I gather the texts are real.

Blink comments to the comments posted on her site, and I think I recall her using the word "skank" after the previous article about the Kyron case, so I don't think she is in a hurry to defend Terri.

I'm for waiting this one out. It is too easy to transpose numbers, etc. They should be able to get original documents from the phone companies if these are not original and make any amendments needed.

She doesn't defend Terri, I know that for a fact.  I still find Kaine giving MC a phone very hard to believe.

May I ask why?

Why would he give Kaine a phone?  See I don't dislike Kaine like many others do and I see no reason to doubt him when he said he really hadn't kept contact with MC that MC just showed back up after Kyron went missing.  So why would Kaine just up and give MC a phone?

BBM

ITA Klaas. There is no way KH gave MC a phone. IMO, I DO believe that he, KH, was there when TH was sexting though. That is why he appeared unresponsive, so to speak. MC did a lot of, "you're so fun", blah blah blah. Not feeding the conversation and not sending pics like she, TH, did.

Also MC said in an interview that they did sexting back and forth with TH but never had sex. So it was on his phone. JMO.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 02, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »

Yes,MC said that he was sexting with TH.

And he said that she came over and he took pics of the RO and he was looking where the address was.

He also said that other people had seen the RO as well.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #582 on: November 02, 2010, 09:57:26 PM »

Yes,MC said that he was sexting with TH.

And he said that she came over and he took pics of the RO and he was looking where the address was.

He also said that other people had seen the RO as well.

And by that you mean? Just trying to understand your point. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #583 on: November 02, 2010, 10:12:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys... I've been reading up and thought I'd ask your thoughts on this. I know Klaas said in early July that she was freaked out about Kim Holms living so close to JK...where the wht truck was seen. Kim Holms spoke out on TH behalf early on. Ok..my question is this..
In a press conference the sheriff, when speaking about Kyron, used the name "Holms" instead of Horman two times. Could that be because the name "Holms" plays a big part or do you think it was confusion on his part? Sorry about not having links as it's hard to go back and forth on my iPad. 

Yes, that was strange that misspoke.  Kim appears balanced, but her two older sons are a piece of work.  FYI her last name is spelled without the  "s".

(as usual MMO) BBM

BBM

Avery and Cameron are far from being a "piece of work". They are bad news IMO, and I'll go as far as saying IMO, that they are somehow involved in Kyron being missing.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 02, 2010, 10:15:22 PM »

what I mean by MC and the sexting is that MC has admitted to it.

It is not made up, I feel.  It is Terri and not Kaine pretending to be Terri.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #585 on: November 02, 2010, 10:24:30 PM »

what I mean by MC and the sexting is that MC has admitted to it.

It is not made up, I feel.  It is Terri and not Kaine pretending to be Terri.

ITA. I never, ever, thought it would be Kaine sexting to set up TH. She was obviously doing this of her own free will. I just think KH was in the presence of MC when she was doing this.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: November 02, 2010, 10:27:24 PM »

Blink comments to the comments posted on her site, and I think I recall her using the word "skank" after the previous article about the Kyron case, so I don't think she is in a hurry to defend Terri.

I'm for waiting this one out. It is too easy to transpose numbers, etc. They should be able to get original documents from the phone companies if these are not original and make any amendments needed.

She doesn't defend Terri, I know that for a fact.  I still find Kaine giving MC a phone very hard to believe.

May I ask why?

Why would he give Kaine a phone?  See I don't dislike Kaine like many others do and I see no reason to doubt him when he said he really hadn't kept contact with MC that MC just showed back up after Kyron went missing.  So why would Kaine just up and give MC a phone?

BBM

ITA Klaas. There is no way KH gave MC a phone. IMO, I DO believe that he, KH, was there when TH was sexting though. That is why he appeared unresponsive, so to speak. MC did a lot of, "you're so fun", blah blah blah. Not feeding the conversation and not sending pics like she, TH, did.

Also MC said in an interview that they did sexting back and forth with TH but never had sex. So it was on his phone. JMO.

I totally disagree that Kaine was in the room while this was happening. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #587 on: November 02, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »

May I ask why?

BBM

I totally disagree that Kaine was in the room while this was happening. 

So you don't believe that the sexting was a set up then? By that I mean, that KH knew what was going on because MC told him. So maybe not a set up, but perhaps personal knowledge. Just asking.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 02, 2010, 11:07:19 PM »

No, I don't believe that Terri was somehow tricked into the sexting by Kaine and MC and i don't think Kaine had anything to do with it.  
emeraldsky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: November 02, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »

Plain and simple, this is a woman who doesn't need to be setup with texting. All she needs is a man to say hello, and off she goes. This is so NOT a conspiracy by KH and MC to set her up. I don't even think KH was there. He was too busy keeping his daughter safe and wanting to know where his son was. THAT took precedence for him. Making a wet spot on the couch took precedence for Terri.

Terri is sexting fiend. She doesn't have a halo and wings. SHE did these texts. No one else.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: November 02, 2010, 11:54:24 PM »

I read the post about the sexting over at Blink's but want clarification on one thing:

Blink says the phone number used to text to TH was the same one Kaine used as an alternate contact on the TRO, but was it an alternate contact number for himself or for Terri?  I thought it sounded like the number was an alternate contact number for TH.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: November 03, 2010, 01:09:07 AM »

No, I don't believe that Terri was somehow tricked into the sexting by Kaine and MC and i don't think Kaine had anything to do with it.  

All I care about is the facts regardless if they fit my theories. My understanding is that cases are always fluid until all of the facts have come out. I would be less than pleased with an investigator who would not hear new evidence because of a personal belief. Klaas, your posting in this manner leads me to think that others, realizing you as the main mod for this site will only find it politically correct to hold to theory regardless of new facts. I had informed the board of spoofing at one time and ABC and NBC have done specials on just how easy it is for an average person to do this. I have not posted in some time but have deep respect for many posters here. From my perspective I feel you could discourage others from looking at all angles. My opinion of course. This new information is unbelievable, but investigators did tell the public that things in this case would shock many, so being shocked comes from being unprepared for something. I think everyone is prepared for Terri to do the most heinous of things by now.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: November 03, 2010, 01:26:01 AM »

May I ask why?

thank you Klaas for answering my question. IF he gave MC a phone, I don't think it means he gave up but rather trying to play armature sleuth. MC had come into the pic just before Kaine left, from what I recall anyway. If not before, then shortly after Kaine moved out. MC was seeing both Kaine and Terri. We don't know enough about what all was going on...I have always found it odd that MC who was Kaines friend was playing Switzerland and wanting to be friends with both Terri and Kaine when it was obvious Kaine was pointing the finger at Terri. I can see if Kaine was trying to gather information on Terri, he is a father trying to figure out what the hell happened to his son and he believes Terri is responsible. I think she should feel lucky Kaine hasn't tried to strangle the truth out of her.
I also want to add, I think for some people, myself included, it is not so much a matter of liking Kaine or not, but rather not knowing him well enough to really know what he is all about.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 03, 2010, 01:28:30 AM »

All I care about is the facts regardless if they fit my theories. My understanding is that cases are always fluid until all of the facts have come out. I would be less than pleased with an investigator who would not hear new evidence because of a personal belief. Klaas, your posting in this manner leads me to think that others, realizing you as the main mod for this site will only find it politically correct to hold to theory regardless of new facts. I had informed the board of spoofing at one time and ABC and NBC have done specials on just how easy it is for an average person to do this. I have not posted in some time but have deep respect for many posters here. From my perspective I feel you could discourage others from looking at all angles. My opinion of course. This new information is unbelievable, but investigators did tell the public that things in this case would shock many, so being shocked comes from being unprepared for something. I think everyone is prepared for Terri to do the most heinous of things by now.

Peace - I have every right to my own opinion as a person and will not be bullied by you or anyone else.  If I am speaking as a moderator or administrator I will use color just as the other moderators do.  When I type without color it is as member of the forum and not as a moderator of the forum. 

My opinion of who is guilty in this case will not affect what LE does, that you can be sure of. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: November 03, 2010, 01:35:08 AM »

The problem with this is that a lot of the forums didn't want anyone looking at Kaine.  A lot of people were convinced Terri was responsible and thats where it ended.

Here we are, 4-5 months later, the child is still missing and the focus of this family is on their divorce.  What's wrong here?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: November 03, 2010, 01:37:36 AM »

The problem with this is that a lot of the forums didn't want anyone looking at Kaine.  A lot of people were convinced Terri was responsible and thats where it ended.

Here we are, 4-5 months later, the child is still missing and the focus of this family is on their divorce.  What's wrong here?

I wouldn't say the focus of the family is on the divorce, I'd say we aren't hearing anything about the investigation so the only thing being reported is the divorce.  That is not the families fault. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: November 03, 2010, 01:40:45 AM »

I wouldn't say the focus of the family is on the divorce, I'd say we aren't hearing anything about the investigation so the only thing being reported is the divorce.  That is not the families fault. 

I know, but I would like to hear more about what they are doing to find Kyron, what they've ruled out- anything rather than details of their divorce. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: November 03, 2010, 01:43:46 AM »

Everyone is entitled to speak their opinion, imo. There has been some bullying from both sides. Or maybe not bullying but perhaps at times ganging up on certain posters anyway. In the end, what matters is Kyron and we all know that. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: November 03, 2010, 01:45:39 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Kyron Horman Case: Terri Horman Sexts Sent To Kaine Horman’s Phone…. WHAT?

Oh, my.  This doesn't look good.  This just brings up so many questions....and uneasiness.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 03, 2010, 01:47:42 AM »

I know, but I would like to hear more about what they are doing to find Kyron, what they've ruled out- anything rather than details of their divorce. 

I have to say I wish the same Monkey King. What is happening with the task force? Who is on it, what are they working on? Are they following any leads at this point? What have they ruled out?
At the same time, I am happy this thread picked up again. I had said we needed a bit of drama and I think I got my wish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.