June 03, 2024, 10:23:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178257 times)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 05, 2010, 11:35:17 AM »

JUST A REMINDER!
TIME CHANGE SUNDAY NOV 7TH AT 2AM - FALLS BACK TO 1AM!
(let me know if I've reminded all of you enough lol)

We like to reserve red and maroon for moderators so people know when the moderators need attention.  TIA

Also probably best to post reminders in Musings
Edit to change red to blue & quoting Klaas's moderator note.  MuffyBee

Wantkyhome, I will need reminders tomorrow night and Sunday morning. On the day of the time changes, it takes me an hour or two to figure out why the rest of the world is not in sync with me.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 04:34:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 05, 2010, 12:20:29 PM »

JUST A REMINDER!

Wantkyhome, I will need reminders tomorrow night and Sunday morning. On the day of the time changes, it takes me an hour or two to figure out why the rest of the world is not in sync with me.

Thanks!

We like to reserve red and maroon for moderators so people know when the moderators need attention.  TIA

Edit to change red to blue & quoting Klaas's moderator note.  MuffyBee

[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder. I HATE DST. Spring ahead (is where they should leave it).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 04:35:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: November 05, 2010, 12:24:25 PM »

Well I am sick of the divorce and all of the drama surrounding it. There are plenty of ways to fill the void then the latest episode of divorce court brought to you by the Horman family. However, it doesn't surprise me that people disagree with me.
Today marks month 5 of Kyron being missing. What is happening in the area to raise awareness that he is still missing? Has any locals seen any interviews with the family?

Uh, don't read or watch anything about the divorce if it bothers you so much. Kaine and his lawyer have not been contacting the media to give interviews about the divorce. Vent at the media about their choices of news coverage.

The divorce news did get Kyron's photo and story, though brief, in People Magazine recently. That's a coup.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20439180,00.html

Being able to get on Oprah, Dateline, etc., were excellent ways to get publicity, and not everyone can easily get on national shows. Kaine and Desiree have certainly made many efforts to get out the news about Kyron.

The family have been doing great media interviews, but they cannot be expected to be in the news constantly when there is nothing new to offer.

How can we not read anything about the divorce, most of us come in this thread to just check if there is anything new on Kyron. And for awhile now there is nothing new on Kyron, just divorce news. 

Thank you NRCG
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: November 05, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »

There's been a lot of discussion about whether or not the divorce talk is relevant to Kyron's disappearance and I just have to point out that Terri's behavior seems to be the catalyst for the divorce and given that while she has not been named, she does seem to be the focus of the investigation, and therefore by following the divorce we hope to glean some bit of information regarding Kyron.  What she did after Kyron disappeared and after Kaine moved out with Kiara, is completely relevant in my opinion.  Again, MOO, and I do respect people who do not wish to read the texts, etc.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: November 05, 2010, 02:33:59 PM »

There's been a lot of discussion about whether or not the divorce talk is relevant to Kyron's disappearance and I just have to point out that Terri's behavior seems to be the catalyst for the divorce and given that while she has not been named, she does seem to be the focus of the investigation, and therefore by following the divorce we hope to glean some bit of information regarding Kyron.  What she did after Kyron disappeared and after Kaine moved out with Kiara, is completely relevant in my opinion.  Again, MOO, and I do respect people who do not wish to read the texts, etc.

If everyone can recall I was the one that asked if we can talk about it when I mistakenly believed Muffybee was trying to shut down the conversation. By saying I am getting sick of reading about the divorce doesn't mean it isn't relevant, it means I would like to every now and then have something about Kyron come out.
I think it is about time for transparency with this case. I want to know for certain things are happening and not just happily assume so. Where is the investigation at? What is LE doing to find Kyron? This child is somewhere so where is he? In my opinion, finding him is more important then anything I have read in the past couple of months. Obviously, it is important to figure out who took him, but I still say it is more important to find him and bring him home.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 05, 2010, 04:40:43 PM »

Seriously, where would they start looking for Kyron if they don't have information?

It sounds like an impossible task without some kind of clues.

Drive around where you live and think of where would you begin to look for someone if you don't have a clue.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 05, 2010, 04:52:39 PM »

If everyone can recall I was the one that asked if we can talk about it when I mistakenly believed Muffybee was trying to shut down the conversation. By saying I am getting sick of reading about the divorce doesn't mean it isn't relevant, it means I would like to every now and then have something about Kyron come out.
I think it is about time for transparency with this case. I want to know for certain things are happening and not just happily assume so. Where is the investigation at? What is LE doing to find Kyron? This child is somewhere so where is he? In my opinion, finding him is more important then anything I have read in the past couple of months. Obviously, it is important to figure out who took him, but I still say it is more important to find him and bring him home.

TracyGirl I hear you.  It's a catch 22 for LE and everyone involved whether we like it or not. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 05, 2010, 04:58:16 PM »

If the divorce wasn't out there and the sexting, Kyron would have faded out of people's minds.

ita. 

I also agree.

O/T, FCL, re Klaas earlier "oops"...my fat lurks too...here is a feel better, aren't you glad that is not you?

O/T back - sorry monkeys.

What a Beauty!  I'd luv to rub that big ole belly!  My new red kitty is a lean 12#, gotta fatten him up.  There is nothing more comforting than a fat lap cat.  Thank you for the cheer.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 05, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »

Ask for some media and you may get it ... keep the faith Monkeys!

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Dateline-to-air-new-Kyron-Horman-program-106785808.html

'Dateline' to air new Kyron Horman program

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

The show airs November 11 and will feature interviews with parents and kids from Skyline Elementary, where the 7-year-old was last seen on June 4.

Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman. The largest missing person search in Oregon's history has so far turned up no suspects.

Kyron's father and Terri Horman have a divorce hearing set for January. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is setting up a task force on the case.

Complete Coverage: Search for Kyron Horman

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 05, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Dateline-to-air-new-Kyron-Horman-program-106785808.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

The show airs November 11 and will feature interviews with parents and kids from Skyline Elementary, where the 7-year-old was last seen on June 4.

Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman. The largest missing person search in Oregon's history has so far turned up no suspects.

Kyron's father and Terri Horman have a divorce hearing set for January. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is setting up a task force on the case.

Hmm, I wonder who the friend is. The only attention-seeker I can think of would be DeDe.
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: November 05, 2010, 05:41:29 PM »

JUST A REMINDER!

I'm so sorry Klaas. I had forgotten about the red. I didn't know about Musings! Thanks for the reminder.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 05, 2010, 06:07:08 PM »

That's OK, Wantky - I know you didn't know 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: November 05, 2010, 07:31:20 PM »

That's cool.  Sorry that I misunderstood.  I agree it is frustrating.  I can only assume the reason they aren't giving any info is that it would compromise the investigation.  If they have any leads at all, or if in trying to find Kyron they have stumbled upon other crimes along the way, they may not want to jeopardize anything.  I think if they could share, they would.  MOO.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: November 05, 2010, 07:43:55 PM »

Seriously, where would they start looking for Kyron if they don't have information?

It sounds like an impossible task without some kind of clues.

Drive around where you live and think of where would you begin to look for someone if you don't have a clue.

What do statistics say about where a child would be buried, within 2 miles or so?
I would like to think LE has more to go then just walking outside of the school and looking around. 5 months worth of investigation should have brought something more then a guess.
BTW I have posted this before, when I went searching for Sandra Cantu I was very close to where they found her, just to the left of where she was, less then 1/8th of a mile. So I have done what you said and was very close. Maybe I should take a trip to Portland to look for Kyron
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 05, 2010, 07:50:43 PM »

That's cool.  Sorry that I misunderstood.  I agree it is frustrating.  I can only assume the reason they aren't giving any info is that it would compromise the investigation.  If they have any leads at all, or if in trying to find Kyron they have stumbled upon other crimes along the way, they may not want to jeopardize anything.  I think if they could share, they would.  MOO.

I understand what you are saying, don't mean to pick on you, for me I just don't want to assume anything anymore. I want facts to back up the assumption they are still searching for this child. I want proof of it, not because I need to know secrets but because after all this time, some transparency is needed. imo
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: November 05, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

Hmm, I wonder who the friend is. The only attention-seeker I can think of would be DeDe.
Thats who I thought of as well. Regardless of who it is, I just hope it is not more self promoting and the person has something important to say about what could have happened to Kyron.

If Terri did this and I am not saying she did as I am as convinced as some, if she did this and if she did because she was upset with Kaine, something in me says Kyron is close to by to Kaine either the house or work or near a something of meaning to kaine, or close to some place special to them both at on time. I think if Terri dumped Kyron, she had been there before and knew it would be a safe spot to take Kyron. It wouldn't be in an unfamiliar area. Those close to Terri or close at one time may know where such places would be. Time to talk! 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: November 05, 2010, 08:29:31 PM »

Tracygirl, that is an interesting theory that TH would have put him someplace that she knows.

They've been looking at Sauvie, of course, but apparently no luck there.

If she put him water somehow, then what?  Did an accomplice take a boat and put him out in the ocean?

Did she bury him?

It would have to be in a spot that doesn't have a lot of trees because of the roots and all.  There are other options, but I don't even want to go there.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 05, 2010, 09:00:37 PM »

For Kyron's sake, I would like to see some transparency from a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead who has chosen to maintain her silence to date.

Where are you, little buddy?   batman  Hope Kyron is found soon.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #818 on: November 05, 2010, 09:20:38 PM »

For Kyron's sake, I would like to see some transparency from a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead who has chosen to maintain her silence to date.

a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead    

I so agree!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: November 05, 2010, 11:28:24 PM »

a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead    

I so agree!   

I tend to think of her as a red-headed, butter-eating nutter.  Monkey Devil!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.