March 28, 2024, 11:48:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skeleton Found - Arashi Beach - Lighthouse  (Read 6927 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 08, 2010, 02:14:57 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Blessed Assurance

Exerpts

Pages 100-103: I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Natalee was very active in the Community Ministry for Girls in Mountain Brook all four years throughout high school.  The founder and director, Donna Greene, shared a special moment with me just before graduation.  Following the very last Bible group meeting about two weeks or so ago Natalee told her friends to go on without her.  She was excited and glowing as she told Donna that she knew for certain that she had communicated with God.  She knew He had heard her.

Donna's first words of support when Natalee went missing were, "She knows how to call on God".  In these thoughts I received the blessed assurance from the Creator that rescues me.  And I am at peace.

The weight is gone.  I move to the next cross, making my way on up the hill stopping and praying at all fourteen crosses.  The Stations of the Cross.  The depiction of the walk Jesus made to His crucifixion.

The sun is up as I reach the top of the hill to see the Alto Vista chapel.  When I step onto the chapel grounds I am free, Liberated from the pain for a precious few moments.  The wind is blowing hard, and I feel Natalee.  I talk to her.  Promise to find her.  Get justice for her.  And pledge never to give up.  Never.

I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 02:17:24 PM »

Natalee deserves to Return to Her Country!

Natalee Holloway's Mother

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

All We Want is Natalee!

Natalee Holloway's Stepfather

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 02:18:12 PM »

date=1286499199]
http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4809&offId=0

zoomed in for this one:

[/quote]

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 02:19:10 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 02:20:07 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 02:20:52 PM »

The skeleton was found on the north end of the island - Arashi is in the north.  The lighthouse is in the north.  The AMDigital article shows them searching in the north:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 02:21:41 PM »

The Confession - Jun 10, 2005

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Frustration in Aruba
June 15, 2005

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005
Aruba Case Appears Stalled

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

May 28, 2006
Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 10/25/2005 10:06:01 AM ET 2005-10-25T14:06:01

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Confusion Reigns in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday June 10, 2005

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »

IF these bones could be Natalee's -- I want them tested to see if they have been in saltwater ever.

I agree.

When the June 10, 2005 confession is considered ... that location would be the ideal place for Aruba to plant Natalee's remains in an attempt to distract focus off THE trap.

Is the timing coincidental?

++++

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 02:23:53 PM »

THE LIGHTHOUSE - ARASHI BEACH

Deepak Kalpoe

Deepak Kalpoe - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

I drove at the request of the  girl in the direction of the Lighthouse, because the girl wanted to see it. After we drove up along side the Lighthouse, I returned to the Sasakiweg (main road?). Joran told me that the girl had fallen asleep.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=328.0

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

That was at approximately 01.20 hours. In English I asked in general what we were going to do. She said in English that she wanted to see sharks at the "lighthouse". I assumed she wanted to see the "Lighthouse". I hadn't thought anything else. I drove into the direction of the "Lighthouse" with a speed of between seventy to eighty kilometers an hour. I know this because I have made it a habit to look at the speedometer. I drove into the direction of the "Lighthouse" over the main road. On the way there I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were french kissing, that was in the vicinity of where "Hooters" used to be. I had been looking into the rear view mirror regularly looking at the traffic situation. The times that I looked back I saw there were French kissing. They were not kissing constantly because I heard them talking too. While they were kissing, I just thought that it was Joran's girlfriend and didn't think anything else of it. I had constantly driven on asphalted roads. I am very careful with my car and I don't drive on roads with a lof of potholes and bumps. It was for first time I had driven with this car out to the "Lighthouse". At the "Lighthouse" I continued to follow the asphalted road. This road leads past the restaurant back up to the "lighthouse". Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I had started to drive more slowly. Just before we drove past the restaurant I said in English that this is the "Lighthouse". Nobody responded. I looked around to the back of the car and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. Joran had his hand under the girls skirt. According to me it was his left hand. I didn't think it strange, I had seen this before with friends who took girls with them in my car.

I immediately faced forward. I looked at Satish with a look saying, what should I do. Satish said to me in dutch to keep driving. This all happened near the restaurant. I saw that at the "Lighthouse" two cars were parked. A green coloured jeep, with according to me four doors, open roof (soft top), that looked like a Suzuki Vitara and a white four door saloon. I drove back down at a calm speed.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 11, 2005

I proceeded to drive in Westerly direction. I drove on until we got to the intersection where I had last seen her friends. When we arrived there I saw that they were no longer there. I asked Joran what were were going to do now. The girl said at some point something about “Sharks” and “Lighthouse”. That is what I had heard. Joran then said “Lighthouse”. I knew at that moment that I had to drive to the “Lighthouse”. I rolled up the windows and put the airconditioning on and drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”.

On the way to the "Lighthouse" me and my brother sat in front and talked and Joran and the girl were in the back and talked. I could not hear what they were talking about. At approximately where the “La Cabana Hotel” was, Satish popped in a DVD that had nude scenes in it. The girl said in English “Oh my God, whats that” (loosely translated by reporting officer: Oh my God, What is that). I then said to Joran in English: “Now she is going to think that we're perverts (loosely translated by reporting officer: Now the girls is going to think we are perverts). After a while Joran said to Satish in Dutch. “Switch off the DVD, she has had enough of it. Satish complied with the request. I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi. When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee. Then I got back in again and we drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”. Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I drove into the road and drove past the front of the restaurant. When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”. Nobody answered me. At some point I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. I had not seen that Joran had his hand up the girls skirt. I only saw him kissing. I looked at my brother Satish. He said keep on driving. After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car. After that I drove down the road towards Arashi.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=170.0

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

An American man said to me: "Yes, because you two assholes went out with her yesterday and now she is missing", (loosely translated: Yes, because you two butts went out with her yesterday and now she is missing). Then Joran's father got angry and said to the man in English: *You are out of your jurisdiction" (loosely translated by reporting officer: You are outside of you jurisdiction). The police then calmed the situation down. After that the family wanted us to go with the police to show them the route we drove. Joran's father refused. I also said no. After that the police officers said it was nonsense to drive out to the light house at that moment in time. The family then asked if we could go to the Holiday Inn to point out the security guard that worked there to the police.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=182.0

Deepak Kalpoe - Witness Statement - May 30, 2005

The suspect showed us, reporting officers also where he left his car near the beach at Arashi to take a pee. The suspect showed us, the reporting officers as the place where he got out and went to urinate, the most southernly part of the asphalted parking place near the edge of the erected stone wall.

On your question if at the time that I got out of the car near Arashi to urinate everyone in the car was awake, I can say the following. Yes, everyone was awake. .

On your question how it is possible that no-one has declared this happened or cannot remember this happened, I can say the following. My answer is that I really did go to urinate, it really happened. The police has to ask my brother about this. I am sure that the police did not ask my brother this.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=200.0

Satish Kalpoe

Satish Kalpoe - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

In the car, the white blonde said girl said to Joran that they should go to the North side of Aruba to see sharks. Deepak decided to drive to the North side of Aruba so that the girl could see sharks. I saw that when we were on the way to the Lighthouse, Joran was kissing and started fingering the girl. I could not hear what Joran and the girl said because the music in the car was very loud. When we arrived at the Lighthouse, I asked my brother if Joran and the girl would get out of the car to see the sharks. I told my brother that Joran and the little girl were kissing and that they probably would not leave the car.  I asked Joran to find out from the girl where she was staying so we could take her back. I the girl told Joran where she was staying and I heard the girl tell him she stayed at the Holiday Inn hotel.  Then my brother drove to the Holiday Inn to drop the girl off there.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=330.0

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 10, 2005

What route did you take to the "Light House"? The Sasaki road or the road passing in front of Eagle Beach?

I have no statement to make.

How fast was your brother driving when he was driving towards the "Light House"?

I have no statement to make.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=190.0

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

On May 30, 2005, around 01.15 a.m., Joran, Natalee, Deepak and I came out of Carlos & Charlie. My brother Deepak left just a few moments ahead of us, to get the car. Together we drove in Deepak´s car, after first driving around in town a bit, in the direction of the lighthouse. From the lighthouse we drove to the HI.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=382.0

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 24, 2005

On your question where we were ourselves when I saw that Joran and the missing girl were French kissing, I can explain to you the following:
When we were driving in the direction of the "lighthouse" past the road to the Holiday Inn hotel, a car came very close beside us. My brother said in the car what makes a difference these men? That was the moment that I looked back and saw that Joran and the missing girl were kissing. All I saw at that time is that Joran and the missing girl were kissing.

We arrived at the lighthouse and the missing girl was sleeping already. The missing girl lay with her head on the lap of Joran. My brother asked Joran if the missing girl would still see the lighthouse or not.  Joran said to my brother, "I do not think so"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=374.0

Joran van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

The girl then had told me that she wanted to go to the North Coast to see sharks. I had told her that there were no sharks to be seen at the North Coast. She answered that there were sharks there and that she had seen them already. We decided to drive into that direction then. We had driven to the "Lighthouse".  On the way there the girl had asked us where we were taking her. She further told us to bring her to the Holiday Inn because the next day she would have to travel back to the United States. We drove past the Lighthouse and after that to the Holiday Inn Hotel.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2876.0

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

While we were driving in the direction of the Lighthouse and were close to the dunes, Natalee fell half asleep/dozed off again. When she startled awake again she asked me where we were and I answered her that we were at the Lighthouse. Natalee then said to me that we should take her to the Holiday Inn Hotel because she had to travel the next day. We drove up to the lighthouse and then we took the same road down again towards the Holiday Inn. While we were driving in the direction/towards the hotel, she dozed off several times/fell half asleep several times and we didn't kiss anymore.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=160.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 02:24:55 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/

This is the front page of Diario.

This is inside picture:

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.