April 15, 2024, 10:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Miller Interview Transcripts and Links  (Read 11221 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 11:18:10 AM »

MIXED MESSAGES?  DOUBLE STANDARD?

Exploitation?

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  .... And again I would like to say I believe this is in Natalee’s best interest... and I would believe that if she wouldn’t have went over there with film crews and reports are already out it’s about another documentary.  Money’s going to be paid.  I ... I (crosstalk) It is almost like exploiting...and I know I’m going to get criticism over this but it’s only my opinion and uhhh uhhh it’s almost like... I feel like she’s exploiting Natalee’s disappearance and death for financial gain.

<snipped>

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

The Persistence Search

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2010, 01:48:51 PM »

MIXED MESSAGES?  DOUBLE STANDARD?

Natalee Holloway Case

Steph Watts:  .... So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  We’re searchers, we let the investigators do their job...

Transcript - Texasmom

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

The Haleigh Cummings Case

Stepmom Allegedly Failed Polygraph
Posted: 11:03 am EDT August 27, 2009
Updated: 2:04 pm EDT August 27, 2009

Tim Miller says Misty came to him to help with a new search, because she wanted a chance to clear her name. So he set up an independent polygraph test for her.

Miller says Misty "failed it miserably." Misty agreed to take the tests even though her attorney told her not to. Miller says she also failed voice analysis and did not cooperate with a hypnosis test.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is hardly shocked. They say Misty's account of the night in February, when the then 5-year-old girl disappeared, is sketchy and full of holes.

Miller gave the tests results to investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20581786/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2010, 03:19:43 PM »

Has Tim Forgotten?

Does Tim Miller really forget that it was a corrupt Aruban investigation that was H--- bent on protecting Joran and Paulus that hindered TES' search in Aruban waters for the remains of Natalee Holloway in the months following her disappearance or ... does Tim's silence encompassing the Persistence betrayal ... his his professional relationship with Silvetti and Shaefer as well as his disrespect of Beth Holloway imply that he has been influenced to become a participant to the Aruban cover up agenda?

+++++++

On the Record w / Greta
November 1, 2005

TIM MILLER: We actually had our team from Florida State University. Our underwater divers actually had a connection with somebody with the Navy who was willing to go ahead and bring their equipment. Gene Ralston, one of our members has equipment to go 800ft deep and he’s done a lot of stuff with the FBI and made those contacts. We gave Chief Dompig the phone number at the FBI. They were willing to bring their equipment. Gene was willing to bring his equipment. Everything just literally stopped. We had no clue what went wrong, our trip was basically in vain.

'The Abrams Report' for Nov. 1st
updated 11/2/2005 9:29:42 AM ET

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S FATHER:  Well I arrived on the island on October the 18th and the following day I met with Dompig and he requested the assistance of the FBI, indicated that he would like for them to come back and utilize them as much as he could.  So we said well, we‘ll try to see if we can make that happen. 

In the meantime, he indicated that we needed to focus our search efforts into the ocean so you know, we‘re not going to waste any time.  So we took off along with Tim Miller with EquuSearch and had boats in the water I believe by the weekend and we soon realized that we would need the assistance of the FBI and some of their search equipment, so we forwarded an e-mail to Mr. Dompig on Wednesday, sometime Wednesday requesting that he make a phone call to the FBI so that we can get this underwater equipment. 

And I ended up having to leave the island on Thursday and then—and my reports back from those individuals who were left, they felt like the light had been turned out.  And so I followed up again Saturday with the same e-mail the you know we‘re all sitting on the bank and we cannot get in the water until we get the assistance of the FBI and that team finally had to leave this past Monday or Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9896554/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Jan. 12th
updated 1/13/2006 9:16:54 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I think that it was in the—in October, possibly early November, when Tim Miller was trying to finish this search when, of course, the depth of the water exceeded his equipment. And that‘s when he was needing the officials on the island to contact or pick up the phone and make one phone call to the FBI for some additional equipment. And they refused to do that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2010, 09:13:54 PM »

Everything was absolutely fine UNTIL Natalee was found in the cage. Silvetti and Tim have bestest buddies ever since. Tim wasn't duped -- he was bought off. -JMO

Was Tim Miller's silence regarding the trap bought?  Did it paved the way for ongoing funding by Silvetti and Shaeffer to support his organization through corporate sponsorships?

Did Tim justified his betrayal of Natalee and the family in the latest Steph Watts' interview?

+++++

Tim Miller:  I’m mad too and you know what Steph, I want the Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway cases to go away. ....

I don’t know why...I don’t know why...Casey Anthony and Beth Holloway are the big stories.  People, you need to get somethin’...Caylee and Natalee are not the only two people that have ever been abducted and murdered.  Those are not the only two people that have suffered.

Transcript - Texasmom

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 02:24:53 AM »

Tim's motivation to create the TES organization as a means to assist families of missing persons was based on his personal heartbreaking experiences encompassing lack of resources/support on home soil when it came to searching for his precious daughter.

On the other hand ... Beth's motivation to create the NHRC was based on her personal heartbreaking experiences encompassing lack of resources/support in the search on foreign soil for her precious daughter.

One mission should not negate the other.

+++++++++

Steph Watts:  Tim let me ask you this... I want to ask you this... a couple of tough questions.  First of all, I’ve always said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway’s murder; her murderer, the media, and her own mother.  Let me ask you this Tim, What’s the name of Beth Holloway’s organization?

Tim Miller:  I don’t even know.

Steph Watts:  Beth Holloway has an organization in the name of her daughter.

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident ... 

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Beth's Nightmare

Page 55:
  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island "on vacation," but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I'm just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we're alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we've met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own.

Tim's Nightmare

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. 

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 09:53:56 AM »

We're Searchers

Tim Miller:  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator. ....

We’re searchers, we let the investigators do their job.

Transcript - Texasmom

The Pond Witness

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

The Private Polygraph

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »

Tim Miller:  Oh my God...Louis Schaefer...when we went over there for three weeks...ended up there almost three months in the deep water search.  Spent...put a million dollar budget on it...spent 1.8 million

Transcript - Texasmom

++++++

Corporate Sponsorships

Did Tim Miller's silence regarding his observations while on board the Persistence ... his observation that implied a betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family by John Silvetti ... pave the way way for ongoing funding to help underwrite the expenses of the TES organization through corporate sponsorships?  In other words ... is the upholding of either Louis Schaefer or John Silvetti by Tim Miller bought and paid for?
______

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

Credit - Sharon/tx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 02:17:05 PM »

Galations 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

_______

It is crucial that Tim reflects very carefully in regards to the path he has chosen in the past 2 1/2 years since the Persistence undertaking.  It is never too late to do right.

++++++

Heli Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Dana Pretzer
July 20, 2006

Tim Miller:  we never received a grant in our life, we've tried to be self sufficient, we get donations, we have fund raisers. We never, ever ask for money from a family member, we've never asked for money from LE, we won't accept money from family members.

Somehow or another, God has always blessed us to keep our doors open, to make it to the next search.  Before we start a search we always start with a prayer... I'm only the founder of TES, God is our leader and that's why we have the success we have.

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about3669.html

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 05:14:19 PM »

The assistance provided to TES in the search for missing people does not negate the Persistence betrayal for one minute.  The betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family when John Silvetti on January 7, 2008 afforded the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of what may of been case related evidence will never be forgotten.

If there had been a possibility the remains of Tim Miller's precious daughter had been inside that trap ... would he have remained silent ... would he have established a profession relationship with John Silvetti.

Natalee was Beth and Dave's precious little girl.  Empathy by Tim should have been a given.

+++++

TIM MILLER AND JOHN SILVETTI CONNECTION

2008 - 2009

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573198

Bergfeld, Chase - Richland Chambers Reservoir, TX- missing 12/13/08
Posted on 17. Jan, 2009 by B Tarr in Memorials

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

Search for Missing Kayaker - Dr. Stephen Zella, in Seabrook, TX - TES needs searchers
Posted on 22. Feb, 2009 by B Tarr in Active Cases, Featured Articles, Missing Persons

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

Search team hopes they are close to finding missing kayaker
Bay Area Citizen
By DANA GUTHRIE
Updated: 02.24.09

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »

FEBRUARY, 2009

Dr. Stephen Zella: Dr. Zella was kayaking alone in Clear Lake (Houston, Texas) about 11:30 a.m. on February 20th 2009. Witnesses said he wasn’t wearing a life jacket, and both witnesses said Stephen appeared to be struggling against the wind and strong cross-currents. His kayak was found capsized a couple of minutes later and witnesses never saw Stephen again, so they called 911 for help. The Nassau Bay Fire & Rescue Team was in the water within seven minutes
of receiving the alarm. Deputies from the Harris County Pct. 8 Constables Department arrived within ten minutes and started organizing search teams and equipment. Texas EquuSearch was called in a short time later to assist in the search for Stephen. TES used side-scan sonar over several days in attempts to locate Stephen. The John Silvetti Group and Louis Schaffer’s Legacy
Offshore Divers came in to Clear Lake to assist us in the search for Stephen.  They brought in a vast amount of high-tech underwater equipment and skills.
But high winds continually rocked the search / sonar boat from side-to-side, making clarity of the sonar images very poor. Another problem searchers came to face was that the lake’s floor is littered with debris, including a tractor, from Hurricane Ike. These debris items distorted images and made it difficult to distinguish real items of concern. Weather conditions and hurricane debris kept professional divers and sonar image analysts very busy for several days.  Volunteers continually searched the shorelines, bulkheads, piers, jetties, coves, tributaries and any other place that the multiple cross currents might have taken Stephen. Weather became a safety concern for TES volunteers on February 25th, which prompted a search cancelation for the rest of the day. But, sonar specialist and divers continued to search through the bad whether. That night, divers located Stephen under some of the debris that was littering the lake, but they could not retrieve him because of strong currents and the weight of the debris on top of him. Early on February 26th, the divers started planning out their strategy to recover Stephen. As the divers were putting the plans in motion and preparing to dive, Stephen had actually surfaced and was spotted by Lisa Hoffman and Stephen’s father-in-law. He had re-surfaced in almost the same location that he had disappeared from. Fire departments, law enforcement agencies, private organizations and state & federal government departments from about 15 different agencies participated in the search for Stephen. Besides our TES volunteers, many of Stephen’s friends, colleagues, neighbors and other concerned citizens searched him.

http://texasequusearch.org/Documents/Newsletters/May2009Newsletter.pdf

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »

A Higher Degree of Accountability

Kyle's silence regarding his silence in regards to the happenings encompassing the trap but ... he had only a crash course from the Natalee's Freebirds regarding the corrupt Aruban investigation that had prevented justice from prevailing.  In other words ... Kyle was hesitant to do right when it came to risking his entire career by disregarding the confidentiality agreement and exposing the John Silvetti betrayal.

However ... Tim Miller has to be held to a higher degree of accountability than Kyle Kingman when loyalty were compromised in regards to their respective betrayals as well as their respective ongoing professional relationships with John Silvetti.  Tim Miller had over a 2 1/2 years relationship/connection with Beth and Dave.  He knew where it was at from personal experience in regards to the nightmare that Aruba had put Beth and Dave through.  He claimed that Natalee had become like a daughter to him.

Think about it.  Exposing the betrayal would have made Tim a hero.  However ... he sold out for financial gain.

Janet

++++++

A NEW DIRECTION

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 9
updated 12/12/2005 1:25:40 PM ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  .... I told Beth before in Aruba and I don‘t know if she remembers it I said, you know, I started Equusearch in memory of my daughter, Laura, and we‘ve done a tremendous job.  But you know what?  Natalee has taken it to a new direction on how we‘re going to look for missing loved ones.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

NATALEE IS MY DAUGHTER NOW

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  We've taken this case so serious and we've loved this family so very, very much and they became our -- they're our family. Natalee is my daughter now.

A PLACE TO PUT FLOWERS

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories

TIM MILLER: I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means. It wasn't in vain and ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 11:01:05 AM »

We Stayed in a House!  Whose House?

Tim Miller:  ... let’s go back to the map.  Remember when we went to Aruba, we did not let anybody know that we were going uhhh because we went to go ahead and look at that area just to see if by chance maybe this time Joran van der Sloot was telling the truth, and possibly it was Natalee at this spot.  Media found out we was there but you know what Steph, we stayed in a house...they could not find us in any motels.  We did absolutely no media stuff on it uhhh and I think we did it uhhh only for the best interest of Natalee.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2010, 11:21:07 AM »

Tim Miller - Walk Away Quietly!

Tim Miller:  I finally had to get an attorney involved, we exhumed Laura’s body, there were only twenty eight bones there, filed a lawsuit...uhhh we won.  We went...of course there was going to be appealment and I told my attorney I said listen you know what talk to their attorneys.  You know Lee Hamil who’s my attorney I said you know we did not get in this for the money, you tell them to give me the rest of Laura’s remains with the remains that I’ve got and I will walk away from this quietly.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Jug Twitty - They Can Do Whatever They Want To Do

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2010, 12:06:58 PM »

The Media

Tim Miller:  And so for Beth to go over there...it’s one thing if she goes with herself and somebody else (?)  When you’re going over there and you’re taking cameras, now the reports are it’s gonna be about another documentary.  Ummm unfortunately (crosstalk) there is gonna be money involved and stuff and I..I..I..just have to totally disagree with her choice.  Totally disagree.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Tim Miller:  I would like to say I believe this is in Natalee’s best interest... and I would believe that if she wouldn’t have went over there with film crews and reports are already out it’s about another documentary.  Money’s going to be paid.  I ... I (crosstalk) It is almost like exploiting...and I know I’m going to get criticism over this but it’s only my opinion and uhhh uhhh it’s almost like... I feel like she’s exploiting Natalee’s disappearance and death for financial gain.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Tim Miller:
  ... let’s go back to the map.  Remember when we went to Aruba, we did not let anybody know that we were going uhhh because we went to go ahead and look at that area just to see if by chance maybe this time Joran van der Sloot was telling the truth, and possibly it was Natalee at this spot.  Media found out we was there but you know what Steph, we stayed in a house...they could not find us in any motels.  We did absolutely no media stuff on it uhhh and I think we did it uhhh only for the best interest of Natalee.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

A Double Standard

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2010, 12:28:44 PM »

Hello everyone. I am still amazed at the support Dave and Beth has received from the world, and this particular group is a shining example of that support. That is to take nothing from the other sites, it is simply a reflection of my lack of knowledge of them. But I am aware of them and appreciate them just as much:) If the world treated everyone like Dave and Beth have been treated by all of you, then this would truly be a great world!!

I am not replying to this quote in particular, I was attracted to the photo as it reminded me of the days when we were blessed to have Natalee among us. But since I arbitrarily picked this one, I will have to respond:) Natalee has gone home, and for that we are all appreciative, as that is where we all want her to go. She just went before we were thru enjoying her company, for reasons we don't understand, and in this case we don't know the method that she traveled.

Tim Miller

I think that everyone should consider giving Tim a break. I don't appreciate what he said in that particular interview, but I judge friends not from an isolated comment after a long close relationship involving such an intimate and emotional ordeal as the one Beth, Dave, and Tim have experienced the past 5 years; I judge my friends on who is standing with me in my hour of need, and I certainly saw Tim there for Beth and Dave, and it wasn't a token appearance, he has been there for the long haul. The same goes for each and everyone of you. In this world of ultra communications, a fleeting moments of frustration or confusion that results in words, can become broadcast to the world before you can blink, or in real time. Tim had a bad moment, he said a few mean things, but he has earned the right to not be held out for ridicule for making a mistake. I don't think Beth feels any different now than before about Tim. Did the words hurt, I am sure they did a little, but not enough to waste a friendship over. We all say things we wish we could take back from time to time. She thinks he has a heart of gold, the nose of a blood hound, and if she needed him tomorrow, he would show up ready to help. I guess I am trying to say actions speak louder than words, and Tim's actions have earned him my respect, and I am certain that they have earned the respect and friendship of Beth and Dave. Tim is a hell of a guy, maybe not the most thoughtful or eloquent communicator, but he is pretty good at that, usually:), but his forte is hitting the ground and finding the hidden object, and no one does it better. I am certain that Beth would like for everyone to consider Tim a friend, an asset, and a great guy whom that they support. You never know when it might be you searching for a loved one, and it would be a shame if there was no Tim Miller around to help.

I am almost scared to post this, because I feel like I am defying gravity, and I have mis-spoke with this group years ago, and I have experienced the wrath first hand:) But I seem to have been forgiven, and I am hoping Tim can be forgiven by the Monkeys. I'll bet you Beth would like to see everyone forgive him as well. He is a friend of hers. He is on her team, so the stronger he is the stronger the team is.

Anyway, thats it. If I tried to tell the group how great I thought it was, this post would go for pages, maybe even volumes. So, I'll simply say, thanks, you are the best.

_____

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.