April 19, 2024, 12:22:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fabulous Monkey Gear  (Read 4118 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: February 20, 2007, 12:03:45 AM »

Regarding Monkey gear, I almost fainted from how beautiful the large mug and xmas bag are. I made a special place in my kitchen for the mug. That mug will never let my guard down re finding Natalee. Just looking at my avatar brings back so many years of discussion. I'm going to order another one because I am notorious for breaking things.

The Monkey Xmas bag is equally fabulous. It's big and has all the Monkey's pics on it. It will help me a lot when I go on errands to know I have the Monkey avatars with me.

Klaas is an artist of the first water. Thank you!

With Love,
Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 01:11:04 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Regarding Monkey gear, I almost fainted from how beautiful the large mug and xmas bag are. I made a special place in my kitchen for the mug. That mug will never let my guard down re finding Natalee. Just looking at my avatar brings back so many years of discussion. I'm going to order another one because I am notorious for breaking things.

The Monkey Xmas bag is equally fabulous. It's big and has all the Monkey's pics on it. It will help me a lot when I go on errands to know I have the Monkey avatars with me.

Klaas is an artist of the first water. Thank you!

With Love,
Louise

Louise - I'm so happy you got them quickly and equally happy you are pleased!   Laughing
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:41:06 AM »

I agree about the quality.  I'm sitting here in my "dawn to dusk monkey junkey sweatshirt", which has become my favorite relaxation shirt.
Yesterday to work I wore my christmas t shirt under a sweater and even though no one else could see the avatars, I knew you were all with me.  Very Happy
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.