May 30, 2024, 12:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samantha O'Haver & Charles Mikolajczyk III missing since Oct 4, 2010(SAFE)  (Read 5671 times)
coffeetx
Scared Monkey

« on: October 11, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »

This is one of my former middle school students so it has really hit close to home for me.  If anyone can do anything to help this family, please do.  I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but they have been missing since Monday.  The famlies are frantic.  How do we get their story out to the media? Anyone who can help please let me know.

http://www.findcharlesandsamantha.com/

Samantha O'Haver and Charles H. Mikolajczyk III have been missing since Monday October 4, 2010.
We believe Charles picked Samantha up at San Antonio Christian Schools at 19202 Redland Rd in San Antonio around 8:00 AM near the high school bleachers and that they were last seen leaving Charles' father's home around 8:30 AM in Adkins, Texas.

He was driving a 2001 white, single cab, Dodge shortbed, 2WD truck.
Texas License Plate: 58LPW7

Samantha O'Haver
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Other: Samantha has a birthmark below her neckline. She may go by the nickname Sam.
 Charles H. Mikolajczyk III
Race: White
Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Other: Charles has braces and large raised scar on his right forearm. Charles also goes by Junior.

(Edit to change subject line-MB)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:13:24 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
coffeetx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 05:30:07 PM »

News story on this case

http://www.woai.com/content/news/newslinks/story/Two-teens-missing-more-than-a-week/hRkKxQA0MUSuuiShTmbJBQ.cspx

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 05:34:38 PM »

SAMANTHA SCHMIDT O'HAVER
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1157505&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Facebook
Samantha O'Haver and Charles Mikolajczyk :: Missing Since October 4th
http://www.facebook.com/samanthaandcharlesmissing?v=wall&filter=2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 05:35:39 PM »

It's all over Google (re:search their names together)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
coffeetx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 02:51:33 PM »

They have been found!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 08:42:54 PM »

They have been found!!!

http://www.findcharlesandsamantha.com/

http://www.facebook.com/samanthaandcharlesmissing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 07:25:10 AM »

Update: Two missing teens found in Canada with stash of guns

CALGARY - Two Texas teens who were missing for more than a week have been found in Canada.

According to Canadian news reports, Samantha O'Haver and Charles H. Mikolajczyk III were found in a white pickup truck containing loaded firearms.  O'Haver and Mikolajczyk had been missing since Monday October 4, 2010. The Canadian Press states Calgary police received a tip Wednesday morning from someone who spotted a truck with Texas license plates at an industrial park. The truck was then linked to the teens when the dispatcher typed in the license plate number.

O'Haver and Mikolajczyk were taken into custody. The Canadian Press said police also "seized three loaded handguns and two rifles from the truck."

Canadian investigators are now trying to figure out how the teens made it across the border undetected.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Update-Two-missing-teens-found-in-Canada-with/4PNV3uqgsUGSsZoon9UoVQ.cspx
Updated: 10/15 1:24 pm

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 07:35:35 AM »

Both of the links above have been taken down.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 07:39:36 AM »

San Antonio Express-News

October 15, 2010 Friday
STATE&METRO Edition 

METRO AND STATE NEWS; Pg. 2B 

323 words

Missing area teens detained in Canada

Guillermo X. Garcia, STAFF

Two teen runaways, missing from the area for almost two weeks, were detained in Canada on Thursday on suspicion of weapons violations and of entering the country illegally, police said.

Comal County resident Samantha O'Haver, 14, and Charles H. Mikolajczyk III, 17, of Universal City were taken into custody in Calgary, Alberta, said Universal City Police Detective Tina Vitacco.

The teens, who Canadian authorities identified as boyfriend and girlfriend, were reported missing Oct. 4. They were detained early Wednesday at a truck stop in the northwestern Canadian province, about 170 miles north of the Montana border, Vitacco said.

"They told people here they were going hunting; they are outdoors, survivalist types who love to hunt," Vitacco said. "But why they ended up in Canada, at this point nobody knows."

Canadian authorities said the pair were in the country illegally, apparently crossing the border in a wooded back-country area, Vitacco said.

They were reported to authorities after someone became suspicious of their activities at a rural truck stop outside Calgary. Police checked out the teens and their vehicle, a white pickup with Texas license plates, where they found two rifles and three loaded handguns.

The weapons were reportedly taken from Mikolajczyk's father's Bexar County home, Vitacco said. It was not clear if local charges would be filed, said Linda Tomasini, a spokeswoman with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

Vitacco said Canadian authorities planned to take the teens before a magistrate, but it was not clear when or if charges would be filed. Vitacco said Canadian authorities told her they planned to deport the two, indicating they might not be charged.

The teens' profiles had been listed on websites such as the Heidi Search Center that list exploited or missing children.

Authorities have determined they were not abducted.

"They left of their own free will," Vitacco said. "They just ran away from home." 
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1283317856&start=6

I do not understand why these kids are not in big huge trouble....if it were you or I that did this we'd be locked up for 25 years or more.... 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »

Moving this on over to "Found Safe"

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.