April 27, 2024, 03:30:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197616 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »

If you watch that video with the father...I just noticed this...He says, "Everything else is just bits and pieces" in reference to his timeline...I wish there was a vomit avatar...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »

Deenie but if you put a body in a wood chipper and use as mulch and start the mulch on fire are you saying there would be bone fragments found in the fire? Can't even believe this has to be discussed 
Even with a cremation there are remains, not ashes as commonly believed.

Right.

Contrary to popular belief, the cremated remains are not ashes in the usual sense. After the incineration is completed, the dry bone fragments are swept out of the retort and pulverized by a machine called a cremulator to process them into "ashes" or "cremated remains"[6], although pulverization may also be performed by hand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation

And this is when the remains are burned for several hours at 1400 to 2100 °F

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2010, 02:03:13 PM »

Novella,

I read that too. I pray this is not going to be the case here. That her atty tries to pull that card.

"Munchausen syndrome by Proxy" - that is what they diagnosed Melissa Huckaby with.
Which I do not believe for one second that MH has MSP.
Melissa Huckaby tried * (which I think is a lie) to kill herself after she murdered Sandra Cantu. Well too bad she didn't succeed. She swallowed razor blades and was admitted to the hospital. 
My guess is they were wrapped when she swallowed them. She didn't want to die, she just wanted to go to the hospital. She wanted her family to run to her side. Then while the entire community of Tracy Ca was looking for Sandra.. all she did was Text her Grandparents from the Hospital.. Did they Find Sandra? I hope she wasn't Sexually Molested?? Talk about Diabolical and Sane. 

This Elisa Baker is just plain Evil just like MH. I think she is SANE as well. 
Anyone that has a record of "all her doings" of countless charges of Frauds, Bad Checks etc ..has a clear thought process. Just like Casey Anthony.

Anyone beating a helpless " hearing impaired" little girl to the point they practically break their own hand is relentless and possibly there was countless attempts to murder Zahra.

I think she was at least trying to starve the poor baby. By withholding food from her. By giving her 5 mins to eat " timed".  I guess if you have little or no food in your tummy - You would not need to use the bathroom like a normal person. I wonder if she timed her for that too. Or maybe she just handed her a coffee can. I cannot imagine the amount of stress this little girl had to endure. Her body and immune system had to be so depleted. After all she had endured with the Chemo/drugs etc for years. Then Abuse -Emotional/Mental/Bodily Harm.

I think Casey Anthony may have lost her Rank as #1 Hated Woman in America.
She is bumped to 1.5 not yet ranked  #2.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2010, 02:04:12 PM »

"that's pretty much the whole 100% of what I know, so far...everything else is just bits and pieces coming" the father on the interview 1.47 minutes in.

he then goes on to say,  I 100% genuinely saw my daughter out of bed...would've been tuesday"

a few seconds later, "I think she was there Friday night...I opened the door...it looked like she was in the bed."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2010, 02:05:33 PM »

Thank-you, so the chances of bone and maybe plastic from her leg are very likely to be found. And now with the police over checking the house they live in now, wondering what they are all looking for. Dad must not be arrested yet for his warrants, so is a person suppose to assume he is somewhat helping the police, or is he taking them on a wild goose chase?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2010, 02:05:56 PM »

Father also states that she had a stomach virus lately...Yeah right...I bet gothmom was poisening the little baby.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2010, 02:07:35 PM »

OMG!!!  AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, IFEEL FOR SURE THIS WOMAN KILLED THIS CHILD.  SHE IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN.  SHE CANNOT HOLD HER HEAD UP AND THIS IS A SURE SIGN OF GUILT.  MAY SHE BURN IN HEL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE AND IF THE FATHER KNOWS, THEN HE NEEDS TO GO TOO.  WHAT DOES THE FATHER LOOK LIKE????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2010, 02:08:59 PM »

I would like to address the homeschooling issue that so many have been bringing up. Yes, I believe that Elisa homeschooled Zahra in an effort to cover abuse. HOWEVER, this does not mean that all homeschooling parents are abusive. There were a couple of comments in the last thread that almost made it sound like that is the only reason to homeschool. There is a stereotype that homeschooled children aren't socialized and never leave the house. This case doesn't help that any. As homeschooled kids, my girls participate in 4H, AWANA, field trips, the church, zoo school, the grange, sports, and many other activities. Please don't assume that because a child is educated at home that they are a victim of something sinister.

I have never thought that.  I wish my son could be home schooled, I just haven't found anyone who will do it.   

It would be wrong to home school my son, because he has autism and school is a great place for socialization for him.  A lot of the regular activities that you mention do not take children with special needs.  In this instance, it was definitely to Zahara's detriment.  She really needed the activities that were present for her at school and also the protection school should have offered her. 

Every child is different.  I would like to say the mother knows best, but Zahara's mom has been out of her life since Zahara was 8 months old.  Like I have said over and over, I would have welcomed Zahara into my home and into my heart in an instant.  There was no reason for this.  She was not an unwanted child, everyone seemed to love her, but only as their entertainment and for her SM, her punching bag and worse.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2010, 02:10:08 PM »

remember the pic, of what looks like a blue tarp, in the wood
wonder if it was used to haul the mulch in the truck, and they
took it back to those wood thinking no one would look there

I seriously doubt Zahra was with them when they moved into their current residence. JMO.

The mobile home where that tarp pic was taken was their last residence, I believe.

It remains available for rent to this day.

I do hope that residence and grounds have been searched.

didnt a neighbor, by the trailer say she saw Zahra, move with them
you think she was murdered, on the way to the hickory home

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2010, 02:10:55 PM »

If you watch that video with the father...I just noticed this...He says, "Everything else is just bits and pieces" in reference to his timeline...I wish there was a vomit avatar...

Here are two Novella..you have to hit the [more] button on the regular monkey page.

pukel puker

Here is what we all want to do to GothMom:

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »

OMG!!!  AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, IFEEL FOR SURE THIS WOMAN KILLED THIS CHILD.  SHE IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN.  SHE CANNOT HOLD HER HEAD UP AND THIS IS A SURE SIGN OF GUILT.  MAY SHE BURN IN HEL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE AND IF THE FATHER KNOWS, THEN HE NEEDS TO GO TOO.  WHAT DOES THE FATHER LOOK LIKE????
Photo of DAD
http://www.myspace.com/gothicfairy6668/photos/16296573

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2010, 02:13:38 PM »

What is strange is the father states he first saw her tuesday, the reporter then questions him on that, he acts confused and then states he last saw her on thursday....

Lots of use of genuinely, 100%...double positives...really over the top...liars use this to make their story more plausible...the fact that he fudges on the last day he actually saw his daughter...well, I don't buy that...I bet she was last alive on Tuesday and that is actually when he last saw her...because he also stated that he was gone for work..."the bits and pieces????" Freudian slip???  I bet he remembers bits and pieces...especially when he was using the equipment to dispose of what the stepmother had done.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2010, 02:16:10 PM »

Here are two Novella..you have to hit the [more] button on the regular monkey page.

pukel puker

Here is what we all want to do to GothMom:

thanks gypsy!  And agreed.  I think one will talk...not anything like the KH or HC cases...they already have one admitting to the ransom note.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2010, 02:20:13 PM »

Father also states that she had a stomach virus lately...Yeah right...I bet gothmom was poisening the little baby.

Novella that is possible. Why she would give her 5 mins to eat.

If she would not eat, she would be sent back to her room. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder what type of meals she prepared for Zahra " Special Just for Her"

If she timed her and she was starving - she would gobble it and be sent back to her prison cell of a bedroom. This Evil Swine made her eat was given to her, she had no other options.

For the DAD to say Zahra had a stomach flu ..I wonder how he would recall that if he has not been able to say "for certain" with proof the last time he " spoke to Zahra"  " Witnessed her Awake" .. or anything of the sort. How can you NOT know where your Daughter is for days, let alone weeks?

Because he does know and he is a good actor for now. He is going to screw up once he is arrested. He is going to SOB like a Baby.. and blame it all on his Wifey .. She Did IT! She controlled me ... puke puke .. She would not let me near my Daughter.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2010, 02:20:31 PM »

Novella,

I read that too. I pray this is not going to be the case here. That her atty tries to pull that card.

"Munchausen syndrome by Proxy" - that is what they diagnosed Melissa Huckaby with.
Which I do not believe for one second that MH has MSP.
Melissa Huckaby tried * (which I think is a lie) to kill herself after she murdered Sandra Cantu. Well too bad she didn't succeed. She swallowed razor blades and was admitted to the hospital. 
My guess is they were wrapped when she swallowed them. She didn't want to die, she just wanted to go to the hospital. She wanted her family to run to her side. Then while the entire community of Tracy Ca was looking for Sandra.. all she did was Text her Grandparents from the Hospital.. Did they Find Sandra? I hope she wasn't Sexually Molested?? Talk about Diabolical and Sane. 

This Elisa Baker is just plain Evil just like MH. I think she is SANE as well. 
Anyone that has a record of "all her doings" of countless charges of Frauds, Bad Checks etc ..has a clear thought process. Just like Casey Anthony.

Anyone beating a helpless " hearing impaired" little girl to the point they practically break their own hand is relentless and possibly there was countless attempts to murder Zahra.

I think she was at least trying to starve the poor baby. By withholding food from her. By giving her 5 mins to eat " timed".  I guess if you have little or no food in your tummy - You would not need to use the bathroom like a normal person. I wonder if she timed her for that too. Or maybe she just handed her a coffee can. I cannot imagine the amount of stress this little girl had to endure. Her body and immune system had to be so depleted. After all she had endured with the Chemo/drugs etc for years. Then Abuse -Emotional/Mental/Bodily Harm.

I think Casey Anthony may have lost her Rank as #1 Hated Woman in America.
She is bumped to 1.5 not yet ranked  #2.

ITA Deenie.

There are some people that are just plain evil..the drugs, the alcohol only spur them onto do the things they have fantasized about.  Whatever evil lurks in this woman it has consumed her..their is no mercy, no goodness left within her soul, heart or mind.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2010, 02:21:35 PM »

is this E son doug procter? i prob mispelled name wrong

Doug our newest cop in the family...

http://www.myspace.com/gothicfairy6668/photos/14373269

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2010, 02:27:28 PM »

Investigators back at scene in Burke County to search for Zahra Baker's body. Chopper 9 skyzoom on the way.

http://twitter.com/shelleyclynch

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2010, 02:28:21 PM »

is this E son doug procter? i prob mispelled name wrong

Doug our newest cop in the family...

http://www.myspace.com/gothicfairy6668/photos/14373269

That is him.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2010, 02:28:49 PM »

proctor

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2010, 02:30:01 PM »

Search for missing Zahra Baker focuses on Burke County property
Stepmother charged with obstruction after police say she admitted writing a fake ransom note to thwart investigation.

Authorities say they have finished searching a wooded area in Burke County, in their hunt for clues in the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker.

Up to 50 volunteers scoured the property north of Morganton twice Tuesday, working several hours past dark, in what police say is a homicide investigation. If authorities found anything related to Zahra Baker's disappearance, they weren't talking Wednesday afternoon.

MORE...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/13/1758012/missing-girl-now-believed-to-be.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.