April 27, 2024, 01:10:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197608 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2010, 02:31:14 PM »

Investigators back at scene in Burke County to search for Zahra Baker's body. Chopper 9 skyzoom on the way.

http://twitter.com/shelleyclynch

and I just got alerted about the article that they are done searching out there   
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2010, 02:32:27 PM »

Father also states that she had a stomach virus lately...Yeah right...I bet gothmom was poisening the little baby.

Novella that is possible. Why she would give her 5 mins to eat.

If she would not eat, she would be sent back to her room. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder what type of meals she prepared for Zahra " Special Just for Her"

If she timed her and she was starving - she would gobble it and be sent back to her prison cell of a bedroom. This Evil Swine made her eat was given to her, she had no other options.

For the DAD to say Zahra had a stomach flu ..I wonder how he would recall that if he has not been able to say "for certain" with proof the last time he " spoke to Zahra"  " Witnessed her Awake" .. or anything of the sort. How can you NOT know where your Daughter is for days, let alone weeks?

Because he does know and he is a good actor for now. He is going to screw up once he is arrested. He is going to SOB like a Baby.. and blame it all on his Wifey .. She Did IT! She controlled me ... puke puke .. She would not let me near my Daughter.

Agreed...kept her starving so she would inhale the food and would not "taste" what was really in it.  I am surprised that she didn't keep Zahra drugged up, as well...then again...she probably wanted the pills for herself.  What hell this child must have went through, what disappointment to realize that her father could not protect her...I am beyond sad.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2010, 02:35:00 PM »

This photo from Evils Myspace, Must be last October...

Zahra looks like the walking dead, she is soo rail thin. Is she wearing makeup? Poor baby.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2010, 02:35:09 PM »

Father also states that she had a stomach virus lately...Yeah right...I bet gothmom was poisening the little baby.

Novella that is possible. Why she would give her 5 mins to eat.

If she would not eat, she would be sent back to her room. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder what type of meals she prepared for Zahra " Special Just for Her"

If she timed her and she was starving - she would gobble it and be sent back to her prison cell of a bedroom. This Evil Swine made her eat was given to her, she had no other options.

For the DAD to say Zahra had a stomach flu ..I wonder how he would recall that if he has not been able to say "for certain" with proof the last time he " spoke to Zahra"  " Witnessed her Awake" .. or anything of the sort. How can you NOT know where your Daughter is for days, let alone weeks?

Because he does know and he is a good actor for now. He is going to screw up once he is arrested. He is going to SOB like a Baby.. and blame it all on his Wifey .. She Did IT! She controlled me ... puke puke .. She would not let me near my Daughter.

Agreed...kept her starving so she would inhale the food and would not "taste" what was really in it.  I am surprised that she didn't keep Zahra drugged up, as well...then again...she probably wanted the pills for herself.  What hell this child must have went through, what disappointment to realize that her father could not protect her...I am beyond sad.

disappointment to realize that her father could not protect her     He could protect her, he choose not to
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2010, 02:37:36 PM »

After Elisa hurt her hand supposedly spanking Zahra, I wonder if little Zahra was seen after that????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: October 13, 2010, 02:37:56 PM »

Police return to Burke County search site

BURKE COUNTY, N.C. – Hickory police say search teams have returned to the Burke County property they've previously searched in connection with the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

Police officers, search dogs involved in previous efforts and additional search dogs expanded the search area on Wednesday afternoon.

Tuesday, they focused investigation efforts on one area, near a brush pile.

Burke County Sheriff John McDevitt said approximately 50 investigators were on scene Tuesday, watching as a backhoe cleared brush.

The land searched belongs to the family of a foreman at the tree trimming company where Zahra's father, Adam, works. It is an area where mulch, wood chips, and heavy equipment are all stored.

Bobby Green, a former employee of the company, says Baker would have had access there.

MORE...

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Police-return-to-Burke-County-search-site-104880109.html
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »

link to candle room for zahra

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Zahra
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2010, 02:42:29 PM »

THE COVER-UP~seperate to what happened to Zahra.

Obviously, the brush fire in the yard was bogus.  This was very planned out.  How could they get attention to their home, and bring it out the Zahra is gone?  Hmm...

"Let's make a fire in the yard, write a bogus ransom note (and since the big boss man owns the house and he has a daughter, make it look like Zahra was taken by mistake!  The police will be so busy looking at previous renters and disgruntled employees, haha brilliant!!), then, we'll get some gas, (dump gas in the vehicle since I spilled it bringing it home and to cover up that smell) start a fire in the yard, call the Fire Dept., and leave the car door open, so the Fire Dept. observes this and finds the ransom note and we'll look like victims!!"

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2010, 02:43:39 PM »

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/oct/13/5/nc-stepmother-missing-girl-appears-court-ar-454270/
By By MITCH WEISS Associated Press Writer
Published: October 13, 2010
Updated: October 13, 2010 - 2:16 PM

HICKORY, N.C. (AP) - Officers and a police dog are searching for a missing 10-year-old North Carolina girl on a wooded lot among piles of mulch shredded by a wood chipper.

A law officer who asked not to be identified said police were looking Wednesday for the body of Zahra Clare Baker at several places familiar to her family.

The property in Morganton has a chipper and other equipment belonging to the tree services company for which her father works. Seven officers and the dog were there Wednesday.

A day earlier, police said a different dog got a "hit" at the scene but a search did not reveal anything.

The officer asked for anonymity because he is not authorized to speak publicly about the case.

Police say they are treating the search as a homicide investigation. Zahra's stepmother is charged with obstruction of justice and accused of writing a fake ransom note.

To add from the side box of this article:

Elisa Baker appeared before Judge Gregory Hayes for about five minutes Wednesday morning. Hayes explained the charge and told Baker she could be sentenced to up to 30 months in prison if she is convicted.[/color]

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2010, 02:45:42 PM »

TY for the link, I was wondering if there was one for her.

NCSunny

FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »

Both parents are vile but I am so sick of men letting the women fall first. They are both culpable obviously but he's a tad bit slimier.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2010, 02:51:59 PM »

After Elisa hurt her hand supposedly spanking Zahra, I wonder if little Zahra was seen after that????

Mariloo, with all the testimony's we have read by everyone under the sun -

Them all saying the same thing. That Elisa Baker was brutally beating Zahra on a consistent basis, I don't know who to look to for a time line of the beatings.

Too Many Shameless People that witnessed these beatings. Now they are all enjoying the limelight of their 15 mins of Fame... Oh yes, she was beaten, Oh yes she was held captive, Oh yes she was starved, Oh yes......... 

When the beating was given that Evil Swine almost broke her hand was .. I don't know the answer.

Maybe another Monkey knows.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2010, 02:52:48 PM »

This is kinda o/t but I was curious as to how many of you guys live in NC. If I am not being nosey just wondering that's all. Not sure if I am allowed to ask. And if I am not allowed to ask. Then I am so sorry Smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2010, 02:53:14 PM »

OMG!!!  AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, IFEEL FOR SURE THIS WOMAN KILLED THIS CHILD.  SHE IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN.  SHE CANNOT HOLD HER HEAD UP AND THIS IS A SURE SIGN OF GUILT.  MAY SHE BURN IN HEL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE AND IF THE FATHER KNOWS, THEN HE NEEDS TO GO TOO.  WHAT DOES THE FATHER LOOK LIKE????

The two of them together.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2010, 02:54:06 PM »

I am thinking about the prosthesis that has not been found.  This will not burn all the way.  Nuts, bolts, screws, metal plates, and such would leave pieces easily found and would probably tear up a chipper if the culprit put it in there.  I think this may hae been the murder weapon.  I believe when evil stepmom spanked Zahra and hurt her hand that she made a mental note to beat the child to death with this prosthesis.  The leg must be found.  They could not have put the child in the chipper with the leg on unless they are just stupid through and through.  I hope they will put this evil stepmom in general population in the prison and let the other moms take care of her.   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2010, 02:54:24 PM »

THE COVER-UP~seperate to what happened to Zahra.

Obviously, the brush fire in the yard was bogus.  This was very planned out.  How could they get attention to their home, and bring it out the Zahra is gone?  Hmm...

"Let's make a fire in the yard, write a bogus ransom note (and since the big boss man owns the house and he has a daughter, make it look like Zahra was taken by mistake!  The police will be so busy looking at previous renters and disgruntled employees, haha brilliant!!), then, we'll get some gas, (dump gas in the vehicle since I spilled it bringing it home and to cover up that smell) start a fire in the yard, call the Fire Dept., and leave the car door open, so the Fire Dept. observes this and finds the ransom note and we'll look like victims!!"

MK so if no death scent was in the house, where
did Zahra die at, on the way to the hickory house
in the car/truck, U rent truck, i just cant phantom
the scenario, death while they were moving, i know
i read the neighbor by the trailer, said she saw Zahra
go/move with AB and EB, im going to try to find that
story

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2010, 02:54:54 PM »

remember the pic, of what looks like a blue tarp, in the wood
wonder if it was used to haul the mulch in the truck, and they
took it back to those wood thinking no one would look there

I seriously doubt Zahra was with them when they moved into their current residence. JMO.

The mobile home where that tarp pic was taken was their last residence, I believe.

It remains available for rent to this day.

I do hope that residence and grounds have been searched.

didnt a neighbor, by the trailer say she saw Zahra, move with them
you think she was murdered, on the way to the hickory home

Yes, I read that. That could merely mean that the neighbor never saw Zahra after they moved.

She could have been murdered right around the time they moved.

And I think she was. JMO.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »

If you watch that video with the father...I just noticed this...He says, "Everything else is just bits and pieces" in reference to his timeline...I wish there was a vomit avatar...

Here ya go, Novella~

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »

TY Novella...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2010, 02:57:42 PM »

remember the pic, of what looks like a blue tarp, in the wood
wonder if it was used to haul the mulch in the truck, and they
took it back to those wood thinking no one would look there

I seriously doubt Zahra was with them when they moved into their current residence. JMO.

The mobile home where that tarp pic was taken was their last residence, I believe.

It remains available for rent to this day.

I do hope that residence and grounds have been searched.

didnt a neighbor, by the trailer say she saw Zahra, move with them
you think she was murdered, on the way to the hickory home

Yes, I read that. That could merely mean that the neighbor never saw Zahra after they moved.

She could have been murdered right around the time they moved.

And I think she was. JMO.

ITA Brandi..she was murdered at the trailer.  She never made the move.  I still think they need to check the woods around the area of the trailer park.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.