April 28, 2024, 03:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197643 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: October 13, 2010, 07:45:43 PM »

Another photo of Zahra I have never seen, such a beautiful girl.

Thanks, NCSunny.

I had not seen the snake one either.

I found this one today of her at the mobile home they used to live at:

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: October 13, 2010, 07:46:13 PM »

NOTICE:  THE SITE WILL BE DOWN TONIGHT FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. DOWNTIME WILL BE...

6PM - 7PM PST
8PM - 9PM CENTRAL
9PM - 10PM ET

TY Klaas

TY klaas, but the pond will have been drained by then, sm will be busy after
the shutdown, be ready

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #322 on: October 13, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »

OT

This explains how a RC how deposed of his wife with a Woodchipper.  A very smart detective and the Sheriff nailed him.

The Woodchipper Murder (book)

Synopsis
In The Woodchipper Murder the Newtown, Connecticut police listed Helle Crafts disappearance as routine, but a private detective and a sheriff suspected murder with a dreadful machine. [snip]

[snip]
Richard Crafts as he buys a truck with a pintle hook for towing heavy equipment, promised for delivery before November 18. A day later he reserves a Badger Brush Bandit wood chipper

Publishers Weekly

Herzog is convinced that Connecticut- based airline pilot Richard Crafts bludgeoned his stewardess wife to death in November 1986, cut up her body with a chain saw and fed the remains into a industrial-strength woodchipper. He wrote the book after the case ended in mistrial and as a second trial was pending--Crafts was later convicted. [snip]

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: October 13, 2010, 07:56:20 PM »

I am curious about a post from yesterday. I cannot find it now, it may be in the last thread that said some hair, teeth, nails, and flesh had been found. Does anyone know if there is any validity to that? I haven't seen anything else with this info.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 13, 2010, 07:58:01 PM »

I am curious about a post from yesterday. I cannot find it now, it may be in the last thread that said some hair, teeth, nails, and flesh had been found. Does anyone know if there is any validity to that? I haven't seen anything else with this info.

I believe that was describing another case where a woodchipper had been used, not his case.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 08:13:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »

That list was from a different case. A case involving a murder/woodchipper.  Helle Craft who was murdered by her husband.

They found  2,660 strands of blond hair, 69 slivers of human bone, 5 droplets of human blood, 2 teeth, a truncated piece of human skull, 3 ounces of human tissue, a portion of human finger, 1 fingernail, and 1 portion of toe nail. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2010, 08:02:52 PM »

At vigil Zahra's step-bro talked briefly to reporters. Asked 4 prayers 4 Zahra. Had "no comment" on abuse allegations/when he last saw her.

http://twitter.com/yunjid

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: October 13, 2010, 08:04:15 PM »

NG is talking about the pond now..

I really think that these people who knew about the abuse this little girl was suffering could have done more..if they called authorities or S/S everyday till someone listened, would that work next time??
at the very least, have Z stay with them as much as possible, something, anything...this is really bugging me...I would not be able to be silent while a child is suffering like that..I could not sleep at night..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: October 13, 2010, 08:08:33 PM »

At vigil Zahra's step-bro talked briefly to reporters. Asked 4 prayers 4 Zahra. Had "no comment" on abuse allegations/when he last saw her.

http://twitter.com/yunjid

http://twitpic.com/2xda5u
At a vigil for Zahra, teddy bear left with a note left by another child that reads "We love you"

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: October 13, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »

Zahra is in our hearts and prayers

It appears that Zahra Baker is more than missing. Police fear she will not be found alive.

There is still much we do not know. We do not know the circumstances that led to her disappearance. We do not know the minds of those involved.

We do know that this community is searching for solace and understanding in the face of a tragedy.

Where will we find this solace?

We will find it in the caring arms of neighbors, friends and family. We know that the people of Catawba County are loving, good-hearted folks. We see it in the way they support organizations that minister to the needs of others.

The same holds true of the folks in Caldwell County where the Baker family lived a short time ago, and where Zahra went to school.

We will find solace in our houses of worship and in thoughtful prayer.

We will find it in the dawn of a new day, where hope resides.

And we will hold Zahra Baker in our hearts, a place she cannot be harmed.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/13/zahra-our-hearts-and-prayers-ar-455676/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: October 13, 2010, 08:27:22 PM »

Hickory holds vigil for missing girl feared dead

HICKORY, N.C. (AP) - Dozens of people in North Carolina have gathered to remember a 10-year-old girl whose stepmother is accused in her disappearance.

About 150 people held hands and sang religious songs at a vigil Wednesday night in Hickory to remember Zahra Clare Baker. She was reported missing Saturday and police are treating her case as a homicide.

Many in the crowd implored each other to love their children.

Authorities are searching different sites for Zahra, including property in Burke County.

Earlier Wednesday, stepmother Elisa Baker was in court as a judge explained her obstruction of justice charge. The woman is accused of trying to throw off investigators with a fake ransom note.

Zahra suffered from cancer and used a prosthetic leg and hearing aids.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13319888
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 13, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »

NOTICE:  THE SITE WILL BE DOWN TONIGHT FOR SERVER MAINTENANCE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO. DOWNTIME WILL BE...

6PM - 7PM PST
8PM - 9PM CENTRAL
9PM - 10PM ET

In about 30 minutes!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: October 13, 2010, 08:29:45 PM »

Crews searching pond in Burke County (video)

http://www.wcnc.com/video?id=104880109&sec=552327
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: October 13, 2010, 08:32:38 PM »

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/13/neighbors-never-saw-missing-girl-ar-453363/

Published: October 13, 2010

Neighbors never saw missing girl
By Larry Clark

Zahra Clare Baker is the little girl who never was to neighbors on 21st Avenue, NW.
“I’ve never seen her,” said Eddie Mitchell, who lives across from the Baker house.

“Nobody ever saw her,” said Elisabeth Goderstad, whose house is nearby on 22nd Street.
In fact, Mitchell says he saw Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, once.

“I walk two or three times a day,” Mitchell said Tuesday evening. Usually, he walks briskly a mile or so along 21st Street.

Occasionally, he’ll try N.C. 127 North, just steps from his house and the Bakers’.

It was one of those occasions when he saw Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, drive up with his wife. There was no child with them when they got out of the car.

“I’m always out,” Mitchell said. “I never noticed them (the Bakers) until about three weeks or a month ago.”

Mitchell has lived at the same location for two years.

“He was always out at the mailbox, and I would say hello, but I couldn’t get a reaction. He wasn’t a very sociable guy.”

He said some of the neighbors told him they saw Elisa Baker from time to time.

Mitchell said he was surprised Sunday morning when a Hickory police officer asked him if he had seen Zahra.

Then, it was the officer’s turn to be surprised when Mitchell said never.

The Baker house is a simple, one-story structure, with a tarp over part of the roof, stacks of firewood in the backyard, a log splitter and a truck from Real Tree Services of Morganton.
An adult dog and a puppy stay in the back yard. A neighbor, according to a passerby, waters the dogs.

However, Mitchell said he never heard any commotion or machinery being operated on the property.

“This is a quiet neighborhood,” he said. Several older people live on the street.

“He (Adam Baker) was always out front, but I didn’t notice anything going on behind the house — but then the house screens the yard.”

Mitchell said he heard the siren Saturday morning when the fire was reported in the Bakers’ back yard.

“But I hear them all the time, so I didn’t think much about it.”

He said police asked to look around his property Saturday. Mitchell consented.

Then, Sunday morning, “They took the stepmother away in handcuffs.”

Police looked around Mitchell’s place again.

He said he’s looked for Zahra when he walks, and checked out some nearby woods.

Nothing.

“It’s crazy,” Mitchell said.

On 22nd Street, there are lots of children who get out and play, according to Goderstad. But none of the kids ever saw Zahra.

“We thought the house was vacant,” she said.

Many of the children are in Zahra’s age group. There’s a spot nearby the Baker house where the children like to play.

“None of the children saw her,” Goderstad said, adding that police talked to the children, but to no avail.

“Nobody’s letting their kids out now,” she said. “You can’t leave your children out. You don’t know what’s going to happen.”

Goderstad said the child of one of her relatives went to school with Zahra in Caldwell County last year.

The girl was described as a loner. And one day, Zahra was no longer in school.

“I hope they have the right person in jail,” Goderstad said, referring to Elisa Baker.

“Then another child won’t get hurt.”

The news that the investigation into Zahra’s disappearance is now a homicide case is disturbing, Goderstad said.

“It’s so sad,” she repeated.

Still, she hopes for the best for the little girl who beat cancer, the girl whose disappearance was still a mystery Tuesday evening, the girl that nobody in the neighborhood ever knew.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: October 13, 2010, 08:36:12 PM »

Elisa and Adam couldn't even be bothered with giving their own dogs water according to that article.  A neighbor was giving them water.  Just Evil.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: October 13, 2010, 08:37:09 PM »

Elisa and Adam couldn't even be bothered with giving their own dogs water according to that article.  A neighbor was giving them water.  Just Evil.

Right and WHY?  Elesa wasn't working, no reason for her not to feed/water the dogs.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 13, 2010, 08:37:40 PM »

Hi fatcat! nice to see you as always....sad isn't this? these 2 are just pure evil!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 13, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »

So, according to another post, possibly Elisa sold drugs.  Makes sense to me..doing drugs, drug addicted, what better way to pay for that habit then selling.   It also makes sense why she carried a taser and a gun..can't have things get'in out of hand now can we/

I think that it seems like someone reported her to DDS  about the abuse.  That didn't have any results..and it appears that then others filed LE reports against her to bring charges for other things.

Her neighbor calls to ask who the man was..her neighbor knew who the man was..these people were watching and waiting for her to be arrested.  When that didn't happen within the same month 2 others brought other charges against her.  I really think these people were trying the best they knew to put a stop to the abuse and to Elisa.  She obviously thought that too..moving..threats..then the final plea to drop the charges.

Sometimes people do the best they can in their situation.  This child is dead..they didn't do it or allow it...her parents did.

Why didn't her Dad ever report the abuse?  Why didn't he just leave and go back to Aussie?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: October 13, 2010, 08:38:48 PM »

Right and WHY?  Elesa wasn't working, no reason for her not to feed/water the dogs.

cause she was too busy torturing a ten yr old child who had cancer and a prosthetic! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: October 13, 2010, 08:38:55 PM »

So she is going to claim munchausen syndrome?  I call bullshit!  And Bullshit on her family for even bringing it up on NG.  This was/is not munchausen this was plain out hated filled abuse for this child.  JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.