April 28, 2024, 06:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197655 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: October 14, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »

There was a guy on Nancy Grace last night and he said the leg itself would have tore up the wood chipper because it is made from titanium.

That is exactly what I thought.  Where is the leg then?  I believe this very well may be the murder weapon because of how evil the SM is and the fact she hurt her hand on it while spanking/beating Zahra in the past.

That's exactly what I've been thinking all along. 

I hope the searchers have metal detectors.

Will titanium or whatever metal show up?  I guess they set off metal detectors at airports.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: October 14, 2010, 05:01:13 PM »

I guess the smart thing to do is publically say AB is co-operating otherwise arrest him on his prior charges and he'll get a lawyer and stop talking to police.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: October 14, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »

But~ in reality how could he possibly be co-operating when he isn't showing them where Zahra is?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 14, 2010, 05:06:42 PM »

But~ in reality how could he possibly be co-operating when he isn't showing them where Zahra is?

I think as long as he's talking who cares?  Even if he's not telling the truth it could lead to something.  JMO.

On the metal detector issue - not sure on titanium?  But mine says iron, steel, aluminum, brass, silver, copper and gold.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: October 14, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »

There was a guy on Nancy Grace last night and he said the leg itself would have tore up the wood chipper because it is made from titanium.

That is exactly what I thought.  Where is the leg then?  I believe this very well may be the murder weapon because of how evil the SM is and the fact she hurt her hand on it while spanking/beating Zahra in the past.

Will titanium or whatever metal show up?  I guess they set off metal detectors at airports.

I would think it would.  Titanium sets off the alarm at the airports.  Titanium shows up on x-rays as pure white (interesting tidbit).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #425 on: October 14, 2010, 05:09:02 PM »

from www.wsoctv.com/news  noon newscast.....A large number of searchers are heading back to the area of the woodpile including, Burke, Caldwell Co. SBI and FBI. Reporter said it would be a large scale search effort.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: October 14, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »

Thank you, Darla.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #427 on: October 14, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »

I think as long as he's talking who cares?  Even if he's not telling the truth it could lead to something.  JMO.

On the metal detector issue - not sure on titanium?  But mine says iron, steel, aluminum, brass, silver, copper and gold.

Forgot my manners on the last post Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Titanium will set off all kinds of alarms at airports and have had mine go off at stores.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 14, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »

O/T  does anyone else have the wrong time on their post?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 14, 2010, 05:15:40 PM »

I would think it would.  Titanium sets off the alarm at the airports.  Titanium shows up on x-rays as pure white (interesting tidbit).

Puzzler is right.  I just checked and it said it depends on the settings of the detector.  Some places set it low for whatever purposes and it may not set it off...others high enough to set off zippers in jeans...ha ha ha.  The difference is the magnetic field of the metal some are stronger than other?  Just what I read because my metal detector does not specify titanium on the list of metals it will detect. 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2010, 05:16:28 PM »

I guess the smart thing to do is publically say AB is co-operating otherwise arrest him on his prior charges and he'll get a lawyer and stop talking to police.

I agree.  I think they want him talking - thinking that he is in the clear.  I am sure any little clue they can gleen from him is worth keeping him out of jail for the time being.   I am sure when they have all they need , or feel thay can get, he will be in the pokey too.  Honestly just listening to him in the interview, he doesn't seem that bright.  I just hope he cares enough to at least tell where Zahra is....I truly believe he knows.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: October 14, 2010, 05:17:27 PM »

I just saw the news here in NC and they just reported that. There was human remains and blood on the equipment. It was on news 1s. Sorry have no link but she was live. Has anyone else heard that?

Is this for real??????????????  Are we still talking bout the Zahra case????  What channel (call letters) were you watching? 

The dogs "hit" on human remains. Which means they smelled decomposition.  There was some blood like stains that they took samples of from the cars/trucks.
Thanks, I thought they meant that human remains had been found in the chipper and I knew I had not hear this before.  I hope they find her soon and pray she did not suffer a heinous death.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2010, 05:18:24 PM »

I did until a kind monkey on another thread told me to go to Profile - layout and preferences and hit the time - auto detect thingy there and it resets it.  It was explained on Kyron's thread last page most recent posts.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2010, 05:18:40 PM »

from www.wsoctv.com/news  noon newscast.....A large number of searchers are heading back to the area of the woodpile including, Burke, Caldwell Co. SBI and FBI. Reporter said it would be a large scale search effort.

TY darla - seems to me they really  feel like something should be found here....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: October 14, 2010, 05:18:48 PM »

I had to go into my profile and put in  -4  to get the time right in my time zone

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2010, 05:20:53 PM »

Channel 9 has been able to confirm from police that the missing Hickory girl, Zahra Clare Baker, did make the move to Hickory with her family from Sawmills and have confirmed that she was alive as recently as mid September. Police are still working to narrow their timeline since the 10-year-old disabled girl went missing.Police said that the father, Adam Baker, has been 100 percent cooperative and has spent the majority of his time with investigators.Police also told Channel 9 that they have more search warrants but those court documents have been sealed by a judge.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html
Did they have Zahra locked in a closet or something? 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2010, 05:21:53 PM »

I had to go into my profile and put in  -4  to get the time right in my time zone

Eastern Time is -4. 

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #437 on: October 14, 2010, 05:30:46 PM »

Channel 9 has been able to confirm from police that the missing Hickory girl, Zahra Clare Baker, did make the move to Hickory with her family from Sawmills and have confirmed that she was alive as recently as mid September. Police are still working to narrow their timeline since the 10-year-old disabled girl went missing.Police said that the father, Adam Baker, has been 100 percent cooperative and has spent the majority of his time with investigators.Police also told Channel 9 that they have more search warrants but those court documents have been sealed by a judge.

I know. Sad

Makes me sad just thinking about it. She was probably locked in her room. 

Evil CowMonster!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: October 14, 2010, 05:31:34 PM »

Daddy knows Elisa last to see Zhara.  Is he scare of wife?  At first, he said there was no way Elisa could hurt daughter.  Now, is has been reported that he is saying maybe Elisa did have something to do with disappearance of Zahra.  If Dad did not want to take care of child anymore, looks like he would have left her in Australia.  Seems like there are many who would love to have her.  Was/is Dad taking drugs.  Can LE test him?  Do they have a right to do so in light of all this?  Being nice to possible child killers would be so hard for me to do.  They may trip, fall, hurt their head or something on the way to the police station.  Just dreamin......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #439 on: October 14, 2010, 05:32:12 PM »

I know. Sad

Makes me sad just thinking about it. She was probably locked in her room. 

Evil CowMonster!
I'm just thinking if she screamed or cried loud, a neighbor may have heard her, but it appears nobody heard or saw her 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.