April 27, 2024, 10:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197603 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 14, 2010, 05:38:43 PM »

There was a guy on Nancy Grace last night and he said the leg itself would have tore up the wood chipper because it is made from titanium.

OMG...Titanium is a very expensive mental that is recycled.  It was to the point in our area that parts were being stolen off of school buses that were made of titanium..forget right now which part it was.

But they possibly could have sold her leg to a metal recycling dealer..like people rip out copper pipes in homes and sell them? 

I am glad to hear that people are calling in tips.  I think they would have disposed of her body in a place they feel comfortable being..knowing they would not be observed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2010, 05:39:53 PM »

O/T  does anyone else have the wrong time on their post?

I did until a kind monkey on another thread told me to go to Profile - layout and preferences and hit the time - auto detect thingy there and it resets it.  It was explained on Kyron's thread last page most recent posts.

Thank you...

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2010, 05:41:48 PM »

Channel 9 has been able to confirm from police that the missing Hickory girl, Zahra Clare Baker, did make the move to Hickory with her family from Sawmills and have confirmed that she was alive as recently as mid September. Police are still working to narrow their timeline since the 10-year-old disabled girl went missing.Police said that the father, Adam Baker, has been 100 percent cooperative and has spent the majority of his time with investigators.Police also told Channel 9 that they have more search warrants but those court documents have been sealed by a judge.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html
Did they have Zahra locked in a closet or something? 

I know. Sad

Makes me sad just thinking about it. She was probably locked in her room. 

Evil CowMonster!
I'm just thinking if she screamed or cried loud, a neighbor may have heard her, but it appears nobody heard or saw her 
I wonder if they're basing it on the neighbour at the trailer that said they saw Zahra with the cats she had to leave behind and that she moved with her parents.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #443 on: October 14, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »

Good point 4 Donks 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #444 on: October 14, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »

Channel 9 has been able to confirm from police that the missing Hickory girl, Zahra Clare Baker, did make the move to Hickory with her family from Sawmills and have confirmed that she was alive as recently as mid September. Police are still working to narrow their timeline since the 10-year-old disabled girl went missing.Police said that the father, Adam Baker, has been 100 percent cooperative and has spent the majority of his time with investigators.Police also told Channel 9 that they have more search warrants but those court documents have been sealed by a judge.

Did they have Zahra locked in a closet or something? 

I know. Sad

Makes me sad just thinking about it. She was probably locked in her room. 

Evil CowMonster!
I'm just thinking if she screamed or cried loud, a neighbor may have heard her, but it appears nobody heard or saw her 
I wonder if they're basing it on the neighbour at the trailer that said they saw Zahra with the cats she had to leave behind and that she moved with her parents.

I don't think so because that was six weeks ago. They have lived in the new house between six weeks and two months, from what I have read.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: October 14, 2010, 05:51:53 PM »

Well then they must have had her locked up somewhere in the house, is there a basement?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 14, 2010, 05:52:19 PM »

O/T  does anyone else have the wrong time on their post?

Yes Forum time is off.  I'll check to see if I can fix if not I have let tech know.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: October 14, 2010, 06:05:03 PM »

I believe I heard Mrs. Webb, who lived near the work scene, say that they had actually found blood on the wood chipper.  I believe it was a radio link, since I don't remember seeing her. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 14, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »

For some strange reason I thought dad was helping the police, I really thought he lead the police to where Zahra's remains were. I just read that he isn't cooperating now, so wonder if they will arrest him on his warrants now?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: October 14, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »

I found a Mr. Webb.  Maybe the lady had a different name.  I thought sure she said there was blood on the w/c.  I may be wrong.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 14, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »

I just saw the news here in NC and they just reported that. There was human remains and blood on the equipment. It was on news 1s. Sorry have no link but she was live. Has anyone else heard that?

Is this for real??????????????  Are we still talking bout the Zahra case????  What channel (call letters) were you watching? 

Is this what you were looking for Claycat?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 14, 2010, 01:23:42 PM »

I just saw the news here in NC and they just reported that. There was human remains and blood on the equipment. It was on news 1s. Sorry have no link but she was live. Has anyone else heard that?

Is this for real??????????????  Are we still talking bout the Zahra case????  What channel (call letters) were you watching? 

I found a video where they were searching the huge mulch pile in the night.  Mr. Webb said they were searching for blood.  He said they told him in a roundabout way.

The one I heard the other day had a woman talking.  Mr.  Webb was having breathing problems and there was a woman they talked to.  I believe it was just audio.  Aaargh!  I wish I could find it. 

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: October 14, 2010, 01:24:59 PM »

People are so strange.  I am thinking if I were going to kill my child.  I sure as hell would not do it at home and chop her up using equipment where I work.  This is double dumb.  Surely, they both knew authorities would be checking everything around them.  I just think LE  must have more info than they are letting on.  And I cannot tell if Daddy is cooperating or not.  One post says no and the other says he is.  Who knows?????  If it were my child, I would be in everybody's way trying to search under every leaf, culvert, vacant buildings, etc.  I cannot sit by and wait till someone finds my child.  Don't know how the Daddy does it.  This makes him look guilty in my opinion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 14, 2010, 01:29:17 PM »

I found a video where they were searching the huge mulch pile in the night.  Mr. Webb said they were searching for blood.  He said they told him in a roundabout way.

The one I heard the other day had a woman talking.  Mr.  Webb was having breathing problems and there was a woman they talked to.  I believe it was just audio.  Aaargh!  I wish I could find it. 
I thought the same thing, but don't remember where I read it 
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: October 14, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »

I was so horrified at the time, I must have heard incorrectly. 

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: October 14, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »

This is the video where Mr. Webb is talking.  He said they were looking for blood.  There was no one on here who said they actually found it. 

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25373409/index.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: October 14, 2010, 01:57:55 PM »

This is the video where Mr. Webb is talking.  He said they were looking for blood.  There was no one on here who said they actually found it. 

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25373409/index.html

I believe the confusion was when they reported that cadaver dogs HIT on the equipment and the wood chip pile.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 14, 2010, 02:01:52 PM »

Searchers return to Burke County property for Zahra Baker clues
Candlelight vigil draws hundreds for missing girl

MORGANTON -- A full-scale search is under way Thursday afternoon at the Burke County property where investigators have visited three times earlier this week, seeking clues in the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

Searchers also are expected to visit the Caldwell County residence where Zahra and her parents -- father Adam and her stepmother Elisa -- lived before moving to Hickory about six or seven weeks ago.

Meanwhile, there were published and broadcast reports Thursday that police are convinced Zahra made the move to Hickory with her parents during the summer and was seen as recently as mid-September.

The Burke County Sheriff's Office sent about 50 searchers to the property north of Morganton that is owned by the company Adam Baker is employed by. Crews searched the same site twice Tuesday and then drained a 4-foot-deep pond near the property Wednesday night. They apparently did not find any clues in the disappearance of the girl.

Burke County authorities said today's search will be thorough -- piece by piece, in a grid format -- so they can either find answers or eliminate the site, once and for all. Search dogs also are poring over the property, off Hartland Road.

Police also have confirmed they will be in Caldwell County later today, to conduct another search of at least one residence where Adam and Elisa Baker lived with Zahra. The Bakers had multiple residences in Caldwell County before moving to Hickory, from where Zahra was reported missing Saturday by her father.

WSOC-TV said it was told by police investigators they have confirmed that Zahra was still alive when her family moved to Hickory. Earlier this week, Hickory police said they were having trouble finding people who had seen Zahra "recently." But police told WSOC that they are convinced the girl was alive about a month ago.

MORE...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/14/1758012/missing-girl-now-believed-to-be.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 14, 2010, 02:03:38 PM »

Massive Search Underway Again For Missing Zahra (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. -- Police said they have searched four properties in Caldwell County where the family lived and have launched another massive search of the remote area on Thursday afternoon for any clues that would lead to Zahra Clare Baker.

MORE...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »

Search for Zahra Baker in Burke County continues (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. – BURKE COUNTY, N.C. – Burke County sheriff’s deputies are searching a wooded area off of Hartland Road in connection with the Zahra Baker disappearance for the third time in as many days.

Hickory police organized searches of the site on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday’s search is being conducted at the request of the Burke County Sheriff. He says he wants to be able to definitively rule out that area as being Zahra’s location. That land belongs to the family of a foreman at the tree trimming company where Zahra’s father, Adam, works.

Hickory police haven’t said if they’re actively searching another area right now, but do say they are following a number of leads and tips and that information is taking them in a number of places.

Officers continue to work on a timeline for the case as well.  Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, told police she saw the 10-year-old at 2:30 a.m. Saturday. However, she has not been cooperating with the investigation and is currently behind bars, charged with obstruction of justice, for writing a fake ransom note the morning Zahra was reported missing.

Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, has been cooperating with police and said he last saw his daughter Thursday evening.  No one outside of the family has seen the girl in at least a month.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Search-for-Zahra-Baker-on-hold-police-need-clues-104956934.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.