April 28, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197633 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: October 15, 2010, 12:34:49 AM »

Here is an interesting question. On page 6 of the search warrants, in the top box where it lists the vehicles, it lists a third vehicle an 05 Impala.

This Impala is not mentioned anyplace else in any of the search documents.

WTH?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

I had not noticed the Impala either!

Thanks Brandi!
It's not mentioned anyplace else in the nine pages.

I'm still catching up, so someone may have already thought this, but could the Impala be Mr. Coffey's? It stated that he was there and observed to be fine. Just a thought, since it looks like that page appears to have been written on the premisis.

I just did a street view of Mark Coffey's house and he has a two car attached garage with no vehicles visible.  I then did a street view of the rental house address on the search warrant and there are two white cars in the driveway.  I am guessing they belong to the previous tenant.  If you know cars take a look at them.  I have no idea if they match the make and models on the SW.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 15, 2010, 12:34:52 AM »

Published: Friday, Oct. 15, 2010 / Updated: Thursday, Oct. 14, 2010 11:47 PM
Detective: 'I want to find her'
Authorities continue search for missing 10-year-old girl
By Ely Portillo and Franco Ordoñez - elyportillo@charlotteobserver.com

fordonez@charlotteobserver.com

HICKORY, N.C. Search teams returned for a fifth time to a wooded area north of Morganton determined and detailed in their painstaking hunt for any signs of the missing 10-year-old Hickory girl, Zahra Baker.

Some fifty officers and firefighters from multiple agencies, with search dogs in tow, combed a five-acre plot Thursday that included the local tree-trimming business where Zahra's father worked.

http://www.heraldonline.com/2010/10/15/2532507/detective-i-want-to-find-her.html

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: October 15, 2010, 12:36:55 AM »

Elisa's Blog and comments:  

A Day in the Life:

Saturday, September 13, 2008  
 A day my life..
Current mood:  sore
Healthy people have no clue how lucky they are.i swear i try not to complain too much but i hate this freakin disease. most days it takes me forever to just move myself off my bed.Every day is a constant battle with my own body.the rare disease i have has no cure,only medication to try and slow the process and attempt to relieve some of the pain.just walking is a challenge.I stay in constant pain and it makes it very hard to do most normal things like cleaning the house,and being outside, which i hate cause i love being outdoors.but the sun causes flare ups which make things really worse.those of us with this disease hope one day for a cure to be found or at least a medication that really works.The thing is i was diagnosed with brain cancer first time in 1990,then in 94 and again in 2006 which each time they gave me up for dead and prepared my family for the worst and i am still here but now i have something i cant even begin to control. how fair is that......
3:17 PM13 Comments0 Kudos

Back to Blog List | Next Post: People in general.....
Write your comment here...
Submit.  ImpQueen

Imp Queen

Fair?  How "fair" is it for Zahra to get cancer, lose her hearing from the chemo, live with her disease every day, be dragged halfway across the world, have a pathetic excuse for a father and a horrid stepmonster, and die before she ever really got a chance to live?  How dare you talk about fair.  If you are a cancer survivor, then you're worse, because you knew what Zahra lived, and you abused her anyway.

You are a wankstain on the sidewalk of humanity, you self-serving narcissistic borderline child-abusing murdering evil rotten putrid slime-leaving filthy piece of trash. Enjoy the next years of your life, when you can whine in prison. If there's any justice, your adoring spouse will join you.

Posted by ImpQueen on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 3:47 PM
[Reply to this]  

JENN

I agree I couldn't of said it any better myself

Posted by JENN on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:11 PM
[Reply to this]  

Lani

Well said.

Posted by Lani on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 9:14 PM
[Reply to this]  

Jennifer

JennIfer Warren

They should have let you die! People like you don't deserve to share this earth with innocent children like the one you killed! I think it is very fair that you have been given this disease. It seems that God knew that you were a piece of shit! To bad he blessed your doctors with healing hands. Were you jealous that Zahra beat it and you couldn't? So, you decided you would just take her life from her? I hope the cancer rots your brain away, slowly and painfully, before you are even considered to die a painless death through lethal injection. You are the worst of the worst, and you deserve everything that is coming to you. If Zahra's condition was to much for you to handle, there are plenty of us normal people who would have been glad to take her in and love her the way she deserved to be. God had plans for that little girl, or else she wouldn't have made it this far. Who do you think you are to take her life away? May you rot on this earth before you rot in hell!

Posted by Jennifer on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 3:54 PM
[Reply to this]  

seesthru

If it hurt so much to walk how on earth did you find the strength to beat your stepdaughter so often?  How did you keep up the energy it took to keep her locked in her room?  How did you gather the force to yell and scream at her so much?  

You are right.  The disease you have there is no cure for.  It is called evil, pure, unadulterated evil.  You and your husband, and all who knew what you were doing and kept silent will stnd before God one day and answer for esch hsarsh word, each blow, and for the silence that kept that little girl locked in a horror house.   You and whoever aided you will answer for her life stolen and the blood spilled.  

Your cancer is cancer of the soul.

Posted by seesthru on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:53 PM
[Reply to this]  

L

Oh Goody. Now this Munchausen cow is going to try and justify her "psychosis" with an insanity defense.

Posted by L on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 8:33 PM
[Reply to this]  

Brian

Wish you would have died in 1990. Or 1994. Or 2006. Then that little girl would still be alive and the world would be a better place. Would have been one less child murderer for us to have to feed. You'll never see this,so I don't know why I am even writing this. You will never again be free. You will be convicted and hopefully put to death. I hate people like you and your husband. My wife and i have been BLESSED with 2 beautiful children. They are our lives. How fair is this? Thousands of couples across the country would have done anything for the chance to raise a child. God apparently gave you a 2nd,3rd,and 4th chance at life.Then God blessed you with children. After all God has done for you,you chose to honor him like this.

Posted by Brian on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:58 PM
[Reply to this]  

Tara

Tara Walker

Hell yeah she should of died in 1994 or whenever. But she never had brain cancer. She's just a lying bitch!!!

Zahra was the one who battled cancer. This trashy bitch is just an attention-seeking monster.

I hope someone prints out ALL of these comments &  mail them to her while she rots on death row....

Posted by Tara on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:49 AM
[Reply to this]  

James Locklear

James Locklear

rot in hell, bitch

Posted by James Locklear on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 7:35 PM
[Reply to this]  

GH

She would probably enjoy rotting in hell......got the gothic thing happening...I hope you get beat daily in jail...take on people with the same mindset as you...not a little girl who couldn't defend herself!!!!!!!!! Hate!!

Posted by GH on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:45 PM
[Reply to this]  

**MRS.REVIS**

i hope god takes care of you for what you have done to that sweet little girl I dont understand ppl like you an why a daddy couldn even say the last time he seen his daughter i think i would have checked on her to see where she was after a fire broke out but you say you went back to bed how damn sad you are i just cry everytime i see the news bout her you both are sick an dont deserve to be parents she was an awsome little girl even tho i dont know her she went throw cancer losin her hearin an a leg an just ten years old,,, why is all i keep sayin in my head ppl like you just make me sick feel sorry for yourself what kind of person are you,,,,SELFISH SELFISH SICK SICK AN YOU NEED TO FI D THE LORD BUT AFTER WHAT YOU DID MAYBE TO LATE FOR YOU........

Posted by **MRS.REVIS** on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:47 PM
[Reply to this]  

Cathy

Just fess up and tell the police where Zahra's body is you bitch!!!   Poor Zahra, she went through so much in her short life; cancer, losing her leg and hearing, and then getting stuck with the likes of you and that other piece of shit called her father, and god only knows what her real mother was like.  I hope when you're sent to prison, you get beat every day for the rest of your miserable life.   Rot in HELL bitch!!!

Posted by Cathy on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:43 PM
[Reply to this]  

Tara

Tara Walker

This bitch disgusts me. She never had brain cancer. Is she schizo? What "Gothic Fairy-land" is she living in? What curious unheard of "debilitating disease" does she have? Us real CRIPPLES are praying for swift justice from God. There is a speacial corner in hell for bitches like u ---- FXX U FOR ABUSING THIS SWEET DISABLED CHILD. WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER CAN DO THIS? U HEARTLESS FXXXING BITCH.

Posted by Tara on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:45 AM
[Reply to this]  

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=223567998&blogId=432640971#ixzz12DBJiP3i

Edit to remove offensive language.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:35:23 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 15, 2010, 12:38:49 AM »

fordonez@charlotteobserver.com

HICKORY, N.C. Search teams returned for a fifth time to a wooded area north of Morganton determined and detailed in their painstaking hunt for any signs of the missing 10-year-old Hickory girl, Zahra Baker.

Some fifty officers and firefighters from multiple agencies, with search dogs in tow, combed a five-acre plot Thursday that included the local tree-trimming business where Zahra's father worked.

http://www.heraldonline.com/2010/10/15/2532507/detective-i-want-to-find-her.html

Klass can you take out the top 2 links for some reason its showing my email address..
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: October 15, 2010, 12:39:30 AM »

Elisa's Blogs and Comments:

Family:

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 
 Family
Current mood:  sad
One thing I have learnt this week is family really doesnt mean anything.And no matter the good you do ppl only judge you for the bad.See everyone makes mistakes in this life and I have made my share yet some ppl think they are perfect,never lie or do anything wrong.And your kids rip your heart out.Its a never-endin circle.Now i understand what my mom use to tell me about family and friends.I miss her so much.
8:00 PM13 Comments0 Kudos
 Next Post: Life in general
Submit.  Carr~Carr

Yeah, we can tell family means nothing to you! WHAT did you do to that little girl? WHERE IS ZAHRA??? How in the world could you harm such a sweet innocent little child? You are a monster!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya know, there is a special place in hell for child murderers. I hope you ROT!

Posted by Carr~Carr on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:18 AM
[Reply to this]   

»Mªrk¥ Mªrk«™

Mark Isaac

You nailed it....

Posted by »Mªrk¥ Mªrk«™ on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:15 PM
[Reply to this]   

CHIQUI....

Dope-Girl-fresh.. Look me

WHERE IS ZAHRA???????  YOU STUPID USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Posted by CHIQUI.... on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:29 PM
[Reply to this]   

Diana

Diana Williams

There aren't any words that would convey how much you are hated right now, by everyone. I hope you are put to death. I hope your husband is put to death. He is even worse than you! She was his child!

Posted by Diana on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 5:39 PM
[Reply to this]   

L

It's pretty arrogant of you to have a public MySpace. But granted you ARE a psychopath.

Posted by L on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 7:49 PM
[Reply to this]   

Sharon

You are Forty-F'ing-Two years old and still think you are hot sh!t.. Gothic my butt. You're a no good tramp that suckered a guy with a cancer-stricken lovely young daughter into your nasty little web. Sex sells anything and you're about as low as anything can be, you idiot.  If you harmed or murdered that little girl, I hope the Devil comes and rips your filthy black heart right out of your chest, right where you sit, RIGHT NOW. No sense in making us taxpayers have to foot the bill for your trial and jail time for the rest of your nasty life.  ROT - rot just like that little angel may be rotting right this minute. I hope (if you live long enough for a death verdict) that they call ME to throw the switch on your ass, or push the syringe - anything - I'd do it in a new york minute.

Posted by Sharon on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 8:01 PM
[Reply to this]   

Lillian Chabassol

Lillian Chabassol Marino

You useless piece of shit..........how the hell could you hurt such a sweet little girl.  That child didn't stand a chance.  You say people judge you for the bad, well it sure as hell can't get much worse than this.  YOU ARE PURE EVIL SCUM.  I pray that you rot in hell.
You miss your mom,  well honey you will be with her sooner than you thought.  You sealed your fate when you admitted to writing the ransom note.  As for your hubby..........I have my doubts about him as well but that will come out soon because you won't take this one by yourself.   I hope that you never get another second of peace and that sweet child's face is burnt into your brain.  For you I would give the injection myself...............

Posted by Lillian Chabassol on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 8:43 PM
[Reply to this]   

?KILLA KELLZ?

Why did u kill her? How could u do that? U are one stupid fat tattoed white trash bitch that cant even write a ransom note that was believable. U will meet your maker after u get the needle u dumb bitch!

Posted by ?KILLA KELLZ? on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 9:25 PM
[Reply to this]   

Love Conquers When The Heart Desires

Kim Rose

With a judicial system that holds one responsible for an accessory to a crime(such as murder), in which, they were at the scene or knowing of the incident, why is it not the same for those who know a crime is being committed when it comes to children...Our judicial system is constantly failing our children...For all the people who knew this family and knew what was happening and never responded, you are as guilty as the stepmother and the father...may you never forget that your voice could have been the one to save a child, instead you killed her!!! For Zahra, the brave soul that battle and endured so much pain, physically, mentally, emotionally...that journey of hatred and sickness is over, may your wonderful soul sing and fly high with the angels that are deserving of you!

Posted by Love Conquers When The Heart Desires on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:22 PM
[Reply to this]   

--h[[?]]<3

Heather Pendley

wow...how could you do that to such a sweet little girl? i really hope they nail your ass to the wall. whatever punishment you get isn't good enough. personally they should tie you up in the middle of downtown and let everyone take turns beating the hell out of you. you're a stupid, worthless sorry excuse for a human being. please do everyone a favor a go chug a gallon of bleach...kthanx

Posted by --h[[?]]<3 on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:05 PM
[Reply to this]   

JENN

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FEED YOUR NASTY SELF AND YOUR HUSBAND INTO A WOOD CHIPPER ALIVE AND YOU SAY FAMILY DOESNT MEAN NOTHING WELL THATS VERY OBVIOUS NOW SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS YOU KILLED THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL ROT IN HELL YOU NASTY SCUM OF THE EARTH ROT IN HELL

Posted by JENN on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:07 PM
[Reply to this]   

~BRENDA & HAROLD~

I LOOKS LIKE TO ME YOU DIDN'T WANT OR NEED KIDS>  WHERE AN WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL CHILD>  YOU HAVE TO BE A SICK-O> AN IF THE DAD KNEW ABOUT THIS HE IS JUST AS CRAZY.HEAVEN DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR PEOPLE LIKE YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ~BRENDA & HAROLD~ on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:23 PM
[Reply to this]   

day dreamer

Sheila Bailey

This is what i think happened..you went too far in one of your little abusive episodes and you killed her and either her father is borderline +++++++ and didnt realize what you were doing or he knew and allowed you to abuse and kill his daughter and helped you after the fact..After you disposed of her like she was a piece of trash,you started covering your tracks..signing her out of school so that the no one could really keep track of her..then you moved to a new location..the only reason you made up your little kidnap scenario is that welfare was going to pay you a visit and you had to come up with a reason why she wasnt there...so you start a fire so that this would lead the police to your fake ransom note,another distraction that anyone with any common sense can see straight through...Her father couldnt even look at the camera,evasive...How could any parent,dump their childs body,alone somewhere? what about all the family that you see in these pics? werent they the least bit concerned? I dont care who it is,if i saw a child being mistreated,i would be extremely vocal about it..
I love how she lawyered up after admitting she wrote the ransom note....are  you +++++++? you admit to writing a ransom note yet pretends you are innocent..why in the hell would anyone write a ransom note if they werent somehow involved? they would be doing anything and everything to help the authorities...

You make me sick !!!!! You may have been able to fool your +++++++ husband but not me and everyone else with half a brain !!!

as far as them detecting the scent of death in two vehicles..I think that her body was moved more than once..

That poor little girl,going through so much in her young life and you took that all away from her !!! you wont last long in prison !! Someone will remember all the times their stepmom abused them without their father stepping in and they are going to do to you what they wished they could have done back then!!!

I hope you rot in hell,where you belong !!!!! I want to say much more but i dont want to waste my breath with such a waste of human space !!

Posted by day dreamer on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:50 AM
[Reply to this]   

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=223567998&blogId=495220583#ixzz12DCCFxOs

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: October 15, 2010, 12:41:39 AM »

Elisa's Blogs and Comments:

Life in General:

Tuesday, June 16, 2009  
 Life in general
Current mood:  loved
First let me say a few things about my life,I have four children and an amazing husband which yes i found on the internet,so yeah it does work sometimes. We have been together 2yrs and will be married 1 in July,and i must say he is the best thing that has happened to me.He has been by my side during some of the hardest points in my life,even when i wanted to give up.I owe him everything,even though things are tough at the moment he keeps me positive.Even when everyone else treats me like crap...
8:14 PM29 Comments0 Kudos

Submit.  ImpQueen

Imp Queen

Everyone like... Zahra?  Where is she?  What did you do with her? How long ago?  Weeks?  A month or two?  

Worst. Coverup. Ever.  You rancid bitch.  And I think your precious Adam knows, has known. About your abuse of his child, about Zahra's pain.  What kind of monster are you, Elisa Baker?  Murderer. Child abuser.

May you get what you so richly deserve.

Posted by ImpQueen on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 9:37 AM
[Reply to this]  

Wendy

AMEN!!!

Posted by Wendy on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 1:59 PM
[Reply to this]  

Jennifer

JennIfer Warren

I hope that beautiful little girls smile haunts you for the rest of your miserable life, which hopefully won't be long if justice is served! I think they should bring back cruel and unusual punishment just for people like you. I wish they would tie you up at the square in Hickory and let us all come stone you, before they burn you at the stake you lowlife witch!

Posted by Jennifer on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 3:44 PM
[Reply to this]  

Kimberly

Kimberly Major

Amen to that stone the bithc

Posted by Kimberly on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:38 PM
[Reply to this]  

Kimberly

Kimberly Major

i mean bitch

Posted by Kimberly on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:39 PM
[Reply to this]  

J-J-J-Jujubee!!!!

Chris Anna

Innocent until proven guilty...  Haters gonna hate.

Posted by J-J-J-Jujubee!!!! on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:04 PM
[Reply to this]  

CHIQUI....

BITCH IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  RANSOM NOTE GAVE HER DUMB ASS UP!!!! IDIOT !!!!

Posted by CHIQUI.... on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:19 PM
[Reply to this]  

Jennifer Spengler

I am not going to say I know what is going on.  But I will say that I believe you do.  Writing a ransom note is as incriminating as it gets.  This beautiful, innocent child is missing and likely dead, and you either killed her or conspired in her murder.  This is absolutely heartbreaking.  Sad May that poor child be at peace.  And may your truth come forth... and may the hammer of justice come down.

Posted by Jennifer Spengler on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:05 PM
[Reply to this]  

CHIQUI....

DIRT LIKE YOU MAKES ME SICK...I WISH I LIVED IN NORTH CAROLINA...I WOULD MAKE IT MY BUSINESS TO SEE YOU...I NOTICED IN THE PICS YOU CALLED HER "THE EVIL CHILD...YOUR A EVIL COLD HEARTED BITCH!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR JUSTICE TO BE SERVED..AND I AGREE ADAM KNOWS!!! YOU TREATED HER LIKE CRAP!!! MY DEAR GOD I AM SO VEXED RIGHT NOW I CAN CATCH A CHARGE!!!

Posted by CHIQUI.... on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:17 PM
[Reply to this]  

CHIQUI....

YEA YOUR RIGHT YOUR DIFFERENT...YOUR EVIL!!!!  YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF CRAP...I PRAY NO ONE EVER TREATS YOUR CHILDREN THE WAY YOU TREATED THAT POOR GIRL...GOD REST HER SOUL!!!

Posted by CHIQUI.... on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:18 PM
[Reply to this]  

Sara

Sara Jenkins

She was an adorable, beautiful girl. How could you do that to such an innocent being? Where is she????? You have to admit to what you did because everyone knows it is you, AMERICA knows that it is you. Its either admit now, or get a harder sentence in court. You might be spared with life in prison if you are willing to work with police. Either way, now you are left with a debilitating illness, and life in prison if your lucky. Justice is going to be served. This saddens me so much to see a young soul taken from someone who should have been showing her love and support. From a mother to a mother, you need to tell the truth.

Posted by Sara on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:34 PM
[Reply to this]  

mary L

i'm generally a friendly person. but FXXX YOU. you f***ing child abusing, ugly, sick, disgusting waste of space murderer. you don't deserve life in prison. sara jenkins is being polite. you deserve to be crushed slowly underneath a bus, stoned, shot and hung in public. why did you do this? for attention? were you jealous? i hope you're enjoying your 15 minutes of fame, knowing america wants to see you dead. how ANYONE could destroy a little girls life like that, I don't even know. like she didn't have enough sadness in her life, having had cancer, a missing leg and a loss of hearing - and unfortunately for her it didn't stop there, she had to live with YOU and your ABUSE and lack of love and support, AND THEN YOU KILLED HER. had you wanted love from this child, you should have given her some. stop your self-pitying and whining because you have LOST THE RIGHT to continue with your narcissism.

you are a stupid piece of shit, white trash, you are dirt on the bottom of a discarded shoe. nice try trying to cover it up, by the way. you're a FXXXING IDIOT. i hate you. rot & die immediately.

ps. GROW UP YOU MISERABLE CXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by mary L on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:56 PM
[Reply to this]  

? HEATHER ?

I could not have said it better myself...

Posted by ? HEATHER ? on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:53 AM
[Reply to this]  

Necie

Hell is to good for you.  Your kind of evil is darker than satan himself.  I pray you get what you deserve, and then some.

I, along with several other people, cared enough about precious little Zahra to scour the woods around your neighborhood looking for something, a scrap of clothing,  something that would give a clue as to where Zahra is, but you know, don't you bitch!!  They are going to LOVE you in prison.  I hope they brutally kill you on your first night.

Posted by Necie on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 6:11 PM
[Reply to this]  

Erica

Why?!!  Why do this to such a innocent little girl? What did she ever do to you? Tell the truth already..you done the crime now you do the time! I cannot believe that I live only 10 or so miles away from you! And people wonder why I am so over protective of my children?...it's because sick people like you are out and about...well you're not anymore and I hope you see that precious little girls face every night you close your eyes and lay your head down....I seriously hope that you get the judgment you deserve! You are a disgusting human being if you can even call yourself that!

Posted by Erica on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 8:34 PM
[Reply to this]  

?tø?? ?ha?e?

Avery Schronce

I agree with you 110%.... People like this are everywhere it's just a matter of when and where it's going to happen the next time... I am the same way as you, as I am protective as hell over my step-son and he doesn't leave my sight.... I hope she gets what she deserves and justice is meet.... By her writing the ransom note proves that she knows what happen to the child...

Posted by ?tø?? ?ha?e? on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:45 PM
[Reply to this]  

~?~Charity~?~

Charity Troe

Your writings show me that you are a self absorbed, selfish person. You have no concern for others and wallow in your own self pitty. Did the task of being a stepmother to a hadicaped child with health problems get in the way of your 'gothic' lifestyle? Your an evil person. You will get what is coming to you. No one likes a child killer...not even prision inmates! I look at this girls pretty little face and just can't understand how a person could harm her, or any child for that matter. May God have mercy on your soul...because I sure hope the judicial system doesn't!!

Posted by ~?~Charity~?~ on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 8:49 PM
[Reply to this]  

Lani

I hope one day you get to read these comments. You are pure evil. As UGLY on the inside as you are on the outside. Fat, tattooed white trash scum. That beautiful little girl had conquered all her ills with a smile and then YOU had to come into her life. Couldnt find a man in the real world and had to scour the internet and sadly for Zahra, you found her moronic father. What kind of insipid man allows his child to be beaten and does nothing? He makes me embarrassed to be Australian. I hope you both get the death penalty and I would be happy to pull the switch or even better, spend the rest of your life in jail where you will taste only the tip of what you put Zahra through. Looking at your Myspace shows what an uneducated waste of space you are. You say you miss your mother, what a crock of shit. To have you as a daughter would have disgusted her IF she was half a decent person. May you both rot in hell.

Posted by Lani on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 9:01 PM
[Reply to this]  

Lucy-May (Author) Vitality through Struggles

On your page, a clipart says: "We're all going to hell and you are driving the bus".. Well, I do not concur with the entire statement, although I do believe you do have a 1 way ticket to burn in enternal damnation.  In your words:  You believe we make our own destiny, our own lifes path. With you saying that in your words I ask you: Who are you to rip away this precious little girls RIGHT to create her own destiny, to walk her own path and create her own trails in this journey of life!!!! When you and her father, whom I believe strongly is involved in this to the core, should protect and shelter! Support and comfort! In the hands of the very individuals that she trusted to heal her pains, wipe her tears, and pick her up when she has fallen!
My heart is broken, not only did this angel over-come outstanding obstacles in her life: cancer, and so forth but by the very people who were supposed to embrace her, instead disgraced her, neglected her, abused her! You seem to be content with the fact that you are an evil creature, in which I do not believe human being is suitable for something like you: How not only are you incrediably malicious and a female spawn of satan, but you are also incrediably stupid! Did you really think for one moment you would fool people with your ridiculous "ransom note" How completely idiotic could you be. I am aware that our justice system will give you an opportunity to defend yourself, and you will be fed 3 times a day, and provided electricity and shelter and in the end will rot in jail before you get the date with the "needle", however, in the end, nothing we do here on Earth can be equal to what you have done, God is this baby's vindicator, and you will pay.
I hope Zahra's beautiful smile, that you can not extinguish  even after what you have done, haunts you for the rest of your miserable existance and you see her face every second of everyday of eternity while you burn in hell.

Posted by Lucy-May (Author) Vitality through Struggles on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 9:05 PM
[Reply to this]  

Marizza

fat old hag kills beautiful precious young girl because she couldnt stand being around the youth, beauty and a purity of this little angel who in her short life had shown more strength and courage than losers like this ugly woman ever has. Desperately trying to be unique and different, but really nothing more than a run of the mill envious old hag that never grew up. You talk about your mother? I wonder what she thinks about you, right about now. You are pathetic and you will get the death penalty in NC.

Posted by Marizza on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 9:59 PM
[Reply to this]  

--h[[?]]<3

Heather Pendley

wow why would you wanna hurt such a sweet little girl? i hope you rot in hell you stupid crazy ass bitch.

Posted by --h[[?]]<3 on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:39 PM
[Reply to this]  

Blue Diamond

DIANNE LUpton

YOU WILL DIE BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOOK HER LIFE, THEY WILL TAKE YOURS. HER FACE WILL ALWAYS BE IN FRONT OF YOU. LOOK IN A MIRROR, A POOL, ANYWHERE. DIE BITCH DIE.

Posted by Blue Diamond on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:45 PM
[Reply to this]  

Krissy Smile

Krissy Pettry

Your an evil heartless person everything that comes to you, you will totally deserve and more your a sad excuse for a human being, and most people are PRAYING you get death....no that's too good for you.., you deserve life in prison so you have years to sit and rot in a cell without any kind of contact to the outside world, your worthless.

Posted by Krissy Smile on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 10:49 PM
[Reply to this]  

~*~The Albright~*~

YOU ARE A LOW LIFE A PIECE OF SHIT A KILLER AND I HOPE EVERYONE WHO GETS SERVED TO BE ON THE JURY MAKES SURE YOU ROT IN FXXXING JAIL ALONG SIDE YOUR FXXXING HUSBAND WHO STOOD THERE AND WATCHED YOU DO THIS TO HIS DAUGHTER....ZAHRA I HOPE YOUR LOOKING DOWN AND SEEING ALL THE PEOPLE WHO STAND BY YOU AND WANT JUSTICE FOR YOU.....BITCH I HOPE YOU ROT IN JAIL AND DIE THERE.....YOUR NOTHING BUT A LOW LIFE WHO DONT DESERVE TO SEE THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!!!  

Posted by ~*~The Albright~*~ on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:22 PM
[Reply to this]  

~*Alyssa Jo's mommy*~

Disgusting

Posted by ~*Alyssa Jo's mommy*~ on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:34 PM
[Reply to this]  

Renee

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty?  You don't even know any of the details just what they show you on the news and your already condemning this woman.  She may be guilty but she just might be innocent as well so maybe you should stop and think before you say such horrible things to someone.  

Posted by Renee on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:50 PM
[Reply to this]  

MakaylaLowe™

Makayla Lowe

Thanks Renee, but she is guilty of writing the moronic ransom note.  The justice system in NC will examine her.  But more certain and eternal will be the examination before God.

Posted by MakaylaLowe™ on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:02 AM
[Reply to this]  

? ?sherry? ?

Sherry Watson

I know that if Zahra is dead,she is in Heaven with God,and I pray she did not suffer.God knows what happened,and I too will pray for you and everyone that was involved.May God have mercy on the souls that abused,and knew about the abuse of this innocent child.God Bless you Zahra,wherever you are,you precious little angel.

Posted by ? ?sherry? ? on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:05 AM
[Reply to this]  

? HEATHER ?

Child Killer

Posted by ? HEATHER ? on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:48 AM
[Reply to this]  

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=223567998&blogId=495223701#ixzz12DCZpv9U
Edit for offensive language.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:59:39 AM by klaasend » Logged

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: October 15, 2010, 12:44:59 AM »

Elias's Blogs and Comments:

Peoole in General:

Sunday, February 22, 2009

People in general.....
Current mood:  disgusted
You know after doing some serious thinking I have a few things I would like to comment on.First off I am so sick of people judging me by how I look.I am gothic and very proud of it,all i hear is you'll grow out of it one day or when you gonna be normal,well first of, its something ur born into so you dont just grow out of it and to me this is normal. Maybe if everyone would stop judging people the world might be a better place.Then its the doctors. oh my god if you look a little different they think ur hooked on some sort a drugs when truth is i have enough health problems without that shit. I hate it, I cant see how our world has come to this.and i dont understand why all the people from other countries want to come here. This country lives on lies we arent free nor do we look after our people here. truth is we suck.I guess my biggest thing is people should look long and hard in a mirror and see whats wrong in their life before they start judging just cause some one might not be what they think is normal.Hell i  dont ever wanna be or look like anyone else,I'm E'lesa by god and thats who I am til I die.
4:44 PM3 Comments0 Kudos  Post: Family
Submit.  Wendy

It appears you look like what you are: a horrible, ugly person who killed a sweet little girl.  You are a pathetic excuse for a person.  You've even given the Gothics a bad name.  You are as you appear in your mirror - full of vile, ugly from way deep down inside, and "disgusting" to use your word.

Posted by Wendy on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 2:04 PM
[Reply to this]   

CHIQUI....

WENDY YOU HIT IT RIGHT ON!!! YOU DIRTY EVIL PIECE OF SHIT!

Posted by CHIQUI.... on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 4:31 PM
[Reply to this]   

~*~SARAH~*~

Where is that poor little girl's body ? Did you really think you could just dispose of one of  God's children,  write a fake randsome note, collect a million dollars and live happily ever after and be rid of the dark child as you have called her ? To establish a murder charge there doesnt have to be a body. To send your ass to jail for life or to give you a lethal injection we the state of North Carolina dont need a body. Do yourself , the family, Zahra, God, and the tax payers of North Carolina a favor. Plead guilty, tell them that you minced up her precious little body threw the reamins into the pond, burnt her prostetic leg in your yard, tried to throw the police off with that stupid randsome note and with a heartless jesture lied to the police and the public. Ask God for forgivness and the only way to do that is to come clean and admit what you did. Zahra is in Heaven and when you are in Hell you will still be able to see her innocent beautiful smile.

Posted by ~*~SARAH~*~ on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 12:27 AM
[Reply to this]

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=223567998&blogId=472420416#ixzz12DBrID6x

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: October 15, 2010, 12:49:56 AM »

I've spent many sleepless nights reading here.  This tragic story is the ultimate in depravity.  Zahra is being blessed by her Heavenly Father, and is at peace.  I need to believe this.

Dear Lord, you know everything thing about Zahra, as you knew her before she was born.  We give you praise for such knowledge.  We thank you too Lord for giving her beauty during her earthly journey for she now shines as a beacon for us as a reminder of what is good.  In humbleness we rejoice that you have rescued her from her sufferings.  We are delighted to realize in your presence her body has been made perfect and she can hear and run and laugh and do all things she was limited on earth to do.  Most of all, we thank you for the bountiful love she is now experiencing . . . no pain, no sorrow, no crying . . . you yourself have wiped away every tear from her eyes and with the touch of your hands you have cupped her face and welcomed her into her home.  Help us as we remain diligent in seeking justice to be mindful that all justice comes perfectly from you.  Amen and Amen.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 15, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »

<snipped>

Caldwell County DSS officials have not responded to multiple requests for information.

Thursday afternoon, police requested that media outlets turn over raw video of interviews of family and friends involved in the case.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said the department is trying to follow up on every possible lead, including trying to verify that statements given by family and friends are consistent.

"If they tell the media one thing and they tell us something different, it's a flag," he said.

They have received hundreds of tips from the public, including reports of strange odors and suspicious vehicles or people around sites connected with the case.

Searchers have repeatedly visited the Hickory home where the Bakers' moved in August or September. On Wednesday, they also searched the Bakers' previous address in the Caldwell County town of Hudson.

Police are familiar with the mobile home. They were called for service there more than a dozen times for incidents including family disputes, two break-ins, and a report by Elisa Baker's daughter that accused Baker of using her information to get utilities in her name without her permission.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 15, 2010, 12:58:13 AM »

I agree with all the My Space comments.

These cases get more abhorrent as another emerges.
This one is the epitome of evil and depravity.
Hope they die as painful a death as Zahra did.

This is so sickening. There really are no words to describe the hatred I have for these monsters.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: October 15, 2010, 01:05:40 AM »

No record Zahra was home schooled
A parent withdrew her from Caldwell schools

HICKORY --
There is a hole in the statutory school attendance safety net for North Carolina's school children, and Zahra Clare Baker seems to have dropped through that hole.
There is no record that Zahra was home schooled, as her parents claimed, or that either parent applied for home school certification.
The Hickory Daily Record looked at home school registrations in Catawba, Caldwell and Burke counties and did not find any reference where Adam or Elisa Baker received certification for home schooling.
The N.C. Department of Non-Public Education, a part of the state Department of Administration, requires all home schools to be registered.
Zahra, who has been missing since Saturday, attended Granite Falls and Hudson public schools last school year.
The Baker family lived in Caldwell County when she attended public schools there in 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 school years.
She was never enrolled in Hickory Public Schools. 
The Bakers moved to Hickory approximately six weeks before Zahra was reported missing, after the start of this school year.
North Carolina law says public school officials must be notified if a child is to be home schooled and will no longer attend public school.

Caldwell County schools
legally out of the picture

Libby Brown, public information officer for Caldwell County Schools, said school personnel try to find a child who does not show for school within the first 10 days of a school year.
"We did contact the family," Brown said about Zahra's parents, Adam and Elisa.
Brown could not divulge a lot of information, but said, "a parent withdrew the child and said the family had moved to a different district."
Brown said the parent indicated Zahra would be home schooled.
That's when the Caldwell County school system's jurisdiction ended.
However, Brown said the system did review elements of home schooling with the parent.
"I am proud that we went above and beyond what is required and took so many additional steps," she said.
School personnel attempted followup calls to the telephone number on file, but there was no response.
"We used every resource for the welfare of Zahra," Brown said.
A parent is not required to tell the former school system where the child will be enrolled, even if it's another public school system.
In North Carolina, a child's new school district will seek records from the previous district, Brown said.
The declaration that Zahra would be home schooled and was officially withdrawn from Caldwell County schools satisfied that district's responsibility and ended the district's authority.
But, according to statute, without certification of home schooling, the public school connection is not severed.

Two education departments

The Department of Non-Public Education is the licensing agency and is responsible for oversight of home schools, including inspection.
But it does not keep records of who attends home schools. The home school administrator, who is the parent or teacher on the registration, maintains those records. And it does not have legal authority over abuse, threats or "outrageous demands" inflicted on students in home schools.
The DNPE is not part of the Department of Public Instruction, the agency that oversees public schools.
All children, with few exceptions, must attend school. Home schools are the same as public schools. Students must get nine months - 180 days, minimum - of instruction. The accepted school year runs roughly from September through May.
According to the DNPE website, discovery that a child is appropriately in home schooling often satisfies the law, but parents can still be prosecuted for a misdemeanor.
It also says, "All compulsory attendance enforcement authority is vested in local authorities."
The role of local compulsory attendance enforcement authorities is to investigate student absences from the local public schools and reports of children of compulsory attendance age not being enrolled in a legally valid North Carolina school."
The primary responsibility of determining who pursues compliance with compulsory attendance rests with the school superintendent.
There is nothing in the compulsory attendance statute that directly addresses the role of the Department of Public Instruction when a student drops out of sight after withdrawal requirements are met with a local school district and no other district reports the child's enrollment.
A child does not have to be home schooled by a parent, but there are restrictions on how many families can be represented in a single home school.
Since only administrators (parents or home school teachers) of home schools and not students are listed with the DNPE, there is no way to search home school enrollment records for Sahara. Her identity is protected the same way a public school student cannot be located by just anyone in a database.
Catawba County has 700 home schools, according to DNPE estimates. Caldwell has 428, Burke 480 and Alexander 274.
The agency estimates there are 1,234 children being home schooled in Catawba County, 676 in Caldwell, 943 in Burke and 564 in Alexander.

The role of DSS

According to the DNPE, "If a child is being physically or sexually abused; or, the child's life is at risk because of unreasonable or irrational acts, threats or bad decisions by anyone, it must be reported ... to local law enforcement officials or to the local social service office (the Department of Social Services).
The DSS is forbidden by law to share any information involving an investigation or intervention in the case of a minor. There are exceptions: Law officers, court officials and those directly connected to a case. But divulging information is highly restricted, even to family members.
It is North Carolina law, however, that all people - teachers, family members, neighbors and strangers - report suspected abuse to law enforcement or DSS.
The law demands that all complaints and reports of abuse be addressed.
Public school social workers are also empowered to act on behalf of public school students who are victims of suspected abuse.
Public school social workers can be counselors, an assigned social worker position or anyone designated by the school or school system to serve in that function.
"Social workers also possess the legal authority to investigate cases of suspected child abuse and neglect; that all citizens are required to report suspected child abuse and neglect situations to their local social service office; and, that the North Carolina General Statutes forbid anyone from interfering with a child abuse or neglect investigation," according to the DNPE Web site.

Specific information needed in abuse complaint

State statutes specifically address abuse.
"Any person or institution who has cause to suspect that any juvenile is abused, neglected, or dependent, as defined by G.S. 7B-101, or has died as the result of maltreatment, shall report the case of that juvenile to the director of the department of social services in the county where the juvenile resides or is found. The report may be made orally, by telephone, or in writing.
"The report shall include information as is known to the person making it including the name and address of the juvenile; the name and address of the juvenile's parent, guardian, or caretaker; the age of the juvenile; the names and ages of other juveniles in the home; the present whereabouts of the juvenile if not at the home address; the nature and extent of any injury or condition resulting from abuse, neglect, or dependency; and any other information which the person making the report believes might be helpful in establishing the need for protective services or court intervention.
"If the report is made orally or by telephone, the person making the report shall give the person's name, address, and telephone number."

Note the following passage:
"Refusal of the person making the report to give a name shall not preclude the department's assessment of the alleged abuse, neglect, dependency, or death as a result of maltreatment."
That means the person making the report may remain anonymous, but the rest of the information must be supplied.
If there is no paper trail, claims of reporting abuse can be difficult to document.
There does not seem to be a paper trail of complaints on behalf of Sahara.
At a vigil for the missing girl Wednesday night at East Hickory Baptist Church, Lindsey Parker, a friend of Sahara's sister, said, "The family tried. They did honestly try to get help. DSS was called three times."
Parker was referring to allegations that Elisa Baker routinely abused Zahra

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/15/no-record-zahra-was-home-schooled-ar-458423/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 15, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »

Cops pour through leads as search continues

HICKORY --
  Hickory police officers are continuing to investigate each of the more than 100 leads that have come in on the department’s tip line since the department began looking for 10-year-old Zahra Baker Saturday afternoon, said a department official.

Originally a missing person’s case, Hickory police announced Tuesday that the case is being pursued as a homicide investigation.

Dogs trained to locate human remains were deployed across multiple locations in Catawba, Burke and Caldwell counties Thursday, but have not located the child.

“We are continuing to search properties with cadaver dogs – properties that have been developed through leads that are coming in through the public,” said Hickory police.

Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, 33, has cooperated with investigators throughout the search for his daughter and is continuing to do so.

“He’s spending a lot of time with us. He’s continuing to submit to daily interviews and after those interviews, he is allowed to go home,” said Hickory police. “He has not asked for a lawyer and he has not made us aware that he has retained an attorney.”

Zahra’s mother, Elisa Baker, 42, is in the Catawba County jail on a $72,000 bond. She’s been in jail since Saturday afternoon when she was arrested on more than a dozen unrelated crimes stemming from nine outstanding arrest warrants. Tuesday morning she was charged with obstruction of justice after admitting she wrote a fake ransom note demanding $1 million.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/15/cops-pour-through-leads-search-continues-ar-458449/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 15, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »

Former Classmates Honor Missing Girl (tissue alert for this video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25397711/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 15, 2010, 01:27:03 AM »

No home-school record for Zahra

Parents of missing 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker were not operating a home school when Zahra was reported missing, according to records from the North Carolina Division of Non-public Education.
Hickory police said Zahra, who was reported missing Saturday about 2 p.m., was home-schooled at the time of her disappearance, and she previously attended Caldwell County Schools.
There are no operating home schools, however, listed under the names of Adam Baker, Elisa Baker or at the Baker residence in Hickory, according to Jill Lucas of the North Carolina Department of Administration communications office.
Once a child's family decides to remove the child from the public education system, they are required to register their home school with the NCDNPE, said Melanie Elrod, Newton-Conover City Schools Student Services director.
After the child is removed from public schools, however, there is little that public schools can do to ensure the child remains actively engaged in a learning environment.
"That is (parents') right to take students out of public school, and we have to respect that," Elrod said. "We have to take their word for it."
Since Zahra's disappearance, reports surfaced that the child was mistreated at home.
Adrienne Opdyke, a victim's advocate with the Children's Advocacy Center in Conover, said reports of violence against children come from a variety of sources within the community, but many complaints of suspected child abuse come from a child's school or daycare.
The NCDNPE does not have the authority to investigate misconduct or abuse in a home-school environment. People with complaints or concerns should contact their local law enforcement office or department of social services.
All adults in North Carolina, however, are mandated to report to police or department of social services officials anytime they suspect a child is being mistreated.
"Cause to suspect is more than a vague suspicion," according to Catawba County Child Protective Services reporting guidelines, "but is suspicion connected to something observable, something the child or someone else has said, or to the child's behavior."
According to the NCDNPE website, the home-schooled student's parent or guardian becomes the chief administrator in the child's education. The parent or guardian is in charge of designing and retaining the child's transcript, as well as providing verification of student enrollment and attendance and graduation.
Government agencies do not maintain the information, according to the website.
Curricula and other school procedures are largely based on each individual home school, Elrod said.
NCDNPE officials, however, can investigate the home school if they think academic rules and standards are not being upheld by the parent or guardian.

http://www.observernewsonline.com/content/no-home-school-record-zahra
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: October 15, 2010, 01:28:03 AM »

So what's this now, Zahra had to sleep in a crawl space above the closet?  Did Elisa  take the leg so Zahra couldn't get down?

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: October 15, 2010, 02:26:43 AM »

No, I don't think so.  She didn't have many pics of Zahra.  Mostly pics of other people relatives and such. 

Yeah, on retrospect, her daughters have the most family pics.

Thanks anyway.

Also, I only saw one comment on Elisa's page since Zahra's been reported missing.

The article implied there were multiple negative comments.
There were many many negative comments listed under her blogs, not on the home page of her MySpace site.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: October 15, 2010, 04:31:11 AM »

I've spent many sleepless nights reading here.  This tragic story is the ultimate in depravity.  Zahra is being blessed by her Heavenly Father, and is at peace.  I need to believe this.

Dear Lord, you know everything thing about Zahra, as you knew her before she was born.  We give you praise for such knowledge.  We thank you too Lord for giving her beauty during her earthly journey for she now shines as a beacon for us as a reminder of what is good.  In humbleness we rejoice that you have rescued her from her sufferings.  We are delighted to realize in your presence her body has been made perfect and she can hear and run and laugh and do all things she was limited on earth to do.  Most of all, we thank you for the bountiful love she is now experiencing . . . no pain, no sorrow, no crying . . . you yourself have wiped away every tear from her eyes and with the touch of your hands you have cupped her face and welcomed her into her home.  Help us as we remain diligent in seeking justice to be mindful that all justice comes perfectly from you.  Amen and Amen.

Thank you for these words, Sister.

I know that I, as well as all of the monkeys following this case, need them to help us cope with the horrors that are being revealed.

God Bless.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: October 15, 2010, 06:28:04 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell
10/14/10

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html
Nancy Grace
10/14/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: October 15, 2010, 06:34:21 AM »

They found nothing in the nearby pond they drained and avoided snakes as they sifted through thick brush and tall grass.

They called for a bulldozer to move piles of mulch and heavy logs to ensure nothing was missed.

"There is not going to be a spot here unturned," said detective David South of the Burke County Sheriff's Office.

"I want to find her. I don't want her to be out here. I want some closure."

He said he thought of his own three daughters, ages 2, 4 and 16, as he turned over large rocks and blocks of wood.

Burke Sheriff John McDevitt said the goal was to rule out the area in their search for Zahra.

"When we leave here today, it'll be done one way or another," he said.

Zahra, who is hearing impaired and has a prosthetic leg, was reported missing on Saturday. But police have not been able to confirm that anyone outside the household had seen her in the last month.

Published reports Thursday said police believe Zahra moved with her family to Hickory during the summer and was seen as recently as mid-September.

Zahra's stepmother Elisa Baker remains in jail on a charge of obstructing justice charges after police said she admitted writing a phony ransom note found at the family's Hickory home the day the Bakers reported the girl missing.Hickory police refused to say Thursday whether Zahra's father, Adam Baker, is suspected of any wrongdoing in connection with the case.

He has not been charged, and police wouldn't say whether he's cooperating in the investigation.

Questions continue to swirl about whether more should have been done to protect Zahra amid warning signs of possible abuse. Family and friends said they saw Zahra with black eyes and bruises and that her parents kept her locked in her room.

Zahra completed the fourth grade at Hudson Elementary last spring but did not show up for school this fall.

WCNC-TV reported that school staff saw signs of trouble, visited Zahra's home, and reported concerns to the Department of Social Services.

"They utilized every resource...and any referral process that was available in the school for the well-being and welfare of Zahra," said Caldwell County schools spokesperson Libby Brown.

Caldwell County DSS officials have not responded to multiple requests for information.

Thursday afternoon, police requested that media outlets turn over raw video of interviews of family and friends involved in the case.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said the department is trying to follow up on every possible lead, including trying to verify that statements given by family and friends are consistent.

"If they tell the media one thing and they tell us something different, it's a flag," he said.

They have received hundreds of tips from the public, including reports of strange odors and suspicious vehicles or people around sites connected with the case.

Searchers have repeatedly visited the Hickory home where the Bakers' moved in August or September. On Wednesday, they also searched the Bakers' previous address in the Caldwell County town of Hudson.

Police are familiar with the mobile home. They were called for service there more than a dozen times for incidents including family disputes, two break-ins, and a report by Elisa Baker's daughter that accused Baker of using her information to get utilities in her name without her permission.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #599 on: October 15, 2010, 06:46:57 AM »

What in the world does it take for the department of social services to take care of an abused child? 

I do not know, but I do know around here (Maine) they are more concerned with and pay more attention to those that slap or spank a child for discipline...rather than looking more closely at real abusive situations.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.