April 28, 2024, 05:24:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197651 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 15, 2010, 07:14:20 AM »

I would like to think that Adam and SM were fighting, (per the next door neighbor at apartment) because Dad did not like how SM was treating Zahra but that is probably wishful thinking..At the very least he could have been more aware and in tune with what was happening with his daughter when he was not there...Sounds like SM just took over with the care and decision making of what happened to his daughter and he let it happen...If he was not involved directly in her disappearance and apparent death, he is culpable for ignoring the progressive abuse that his daughter suffered from this woman...Shame on him....he could have gotten rid of SM and protected Z but he chose not to and now look what happened...

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: October 15, 2010, 07:32:30 AM »

I've spent many sleepless nights reading here.  This tragic story is the ultimate in depravity.  Zahra is being blessed by her Heavenly Father, and is at peace.  I need to believe this.

Dear Lord, you know everything thing about Zahra, as you knew her before she was born.  We give you praise for such knowledge.  We thank you too Lord for giving her beauty during her earthly journey for she now shines as a beacon for us as a reminder of what is good.  In humbleness we rejoice that you have rescued her from her sufferings.  We are delighted to realize in your presence her body has been made perfect and she can hear and run and laugh and do all things she was limited on earth to do.  Most of all, we thank you for the bountiful love she is now experiencing . . . no pain, no sorrow, no crying . . . you yourself have wiped away every tear from her eyes and with the touch of your hands you have cupped her face and welcomed her into her home.  Help us as we remain diligent in seeking justice to be mindful that all justice comes perfectly from you.  Amen and Amen.

Amen.  She is whole now.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: October 15, 2010, 07:34:54 AM »

Former Classmates Honor Missing Girl (tissue alert for this video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25397711/index.html

Definitely a tearjerker!   

She was there for her classmates.  That speaks volumes.

No one in her family was there for her...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 15, 2010, 07:36:18 AM »

Elisa's Blogs and Comments:

Life in General:

Monkey King, you might want to CLEAN THE LANGUAGE UP in these before you post them.....WOW...WAY OVER THE TOP!!!
  I know you are just c & ping these.....but please clean them up BEFORE posting them....TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 15, 2010, 07:42:07 AM »

Former Classmates Honor Missing Girl (tissue alert for this video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25397711/index.html

Definitely a tearjerker!   

She was there for her classmates.  That speaks volumes.

No one in her family was there for her...

How sad for these little classmates too..little children should not be grieving for another little friend because of these circumstances..They will carry this with them for the rest of their lives...And now their parents have the unpleasant task of trying to explain evil parents who do evil things to their own children.
God bless Z...

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: October 15, 2010, 07:47:42 AM »

I hope everyone knows yo do not have to identify yourself in order to call and report suspected child abuse.  You can be completely anonymous.  Don't buy this dam story of, "Oh, I was on drugs so I couldn't call".  BS!!!  If I ever see someone hurting a child or make me believe that a child is in danger, you better believe I will call and give my name to boot!!!

I agree with you mariloo - but it is not always true. I reported one time and the workers came in and said "Hi I am ***** and I am here about TBM call about suspected child abuse"  This would not be a problem but I was at work in our restaurant and the person I called about was my hubby's ex!  Talk about feeling 2 inches high - while I was right in what I did I really did not want it broadcast all over the world!

This is sad, must be different in each state.  I live in MS and worked for Child Protective Services in one of the Sheriff Departments under the main detective.  I was an assistant.  I worked there only six weeks because I went home so upset everyday and crying.  I could not believe there were monsters like this out there.  Anyway, we had an anonymous line that we would take all the information and check it out.  Now, It is true we tried to encourage the caller to come in and sign an affadavit because we could not go onto private property without probable cause but if we went out and saw for ourselves (what we could see form the road), then we could enter the property. I have always been taught there was good in everybody but studying Joran Vandersloot, Casey Anthony, and many others.....I now don't believe this either.  If I ever witnessed child abuse, I am afraid I would want to take the law into my own hands.....just sayin.....
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #606 on: October 15, 2010, 08:25:19 AM »

After reading the blog entries/responses this is my favorite descripiion of this POS SM
"You are a wankstain on the sidewalk of humanity, you self-serving narcissistic borderline child-abusing murdering evil rotten putrid slime-leaving filthy piece of trash."

It pretty much sums up my thoughts on her. I really don't feel much different about dad - I can not imagine not seeing my kids - even if they are sleeping and I just go in and kiss them - for 24 hours. Even when I have been gone without one of them overnight I have called and talked to them. The dad just confuses me. Could SM have been that good to fool him? Or was he that blind?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: October 15, 2010, 08:59:01 AM »

OT...Just saw a very distraught Somer's Mom talking about the one year mark vigil.  It was on the Today show a few minutes ago.  Ya'll know I can't bring over a link cause Ima dummy.  Her Mom was so upset and blaming herself still.  I feel so sorry for her.  You can see her pain.  So, so sad! 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: October 15, 2010, 09:15:58 AM »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/aussie-mums-fear-for-zahra-baker/story-e6frf7l6-1225939356137

Aussie mum's fear for Zahra Baker
Carly Crawford From: Herald Sun October 15, 2010 7:39PM

THE mother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker is devastated by fears her girl has been murdered in the US.

North Carolina police officer Clyde Deal told the Herald Sun he had spoken with the mother and her sister in Australia.

"Like any parent, she was extremely upset," he said.

Captain Deal said Zahra's mother and father, Adam Baker, separated when Zahra was a baby, but she maintained contact with her daughter over the years.

Police searched a mulching yard linked to Zahra's father for the fourth time.

Mr Baker, who lived in Wagga Wagga and north Queensland before moving to the US, works for the woodchipping company that owns the property.

Police also scoured four former properties belonging to Mr Baker and his new wife, Elisa, whom he met on the internet.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
She is in jail charged with obstructing justice by writing a fake ransom note.

Having found nothing in a local pond they drained on Wednesday night, investigators also sifted through the contents of a dumpster seized from a restaurant near the Bakers' home.

Police have search warrants allowing them access to the Bakers' computers and phone records.

Investigators have named Ms Baker as a person of interest in Zahra's disappearance, but she denies any involvement.

Asked if police also considered Mr Baker a person of interest, Capt Deal said: "I'm not going to comment on that."

He said Mr Baker was co-operating with police. "Any questions we've had or anything we've asked him to do, he's been willing to help us," he said.

But local county sheriff John McDevitt cast doubt on Mr Baker's role. "He seems concerned. I don't know how sincere his concern is," he said.

Mr Baker alerted police last weekend that Zahra had vanished, but investigators believe she may have been missing for more than a month.

The family moved to their rented house in the small town of Hickory about six weeks ago.

Ms Baker, 42, appeared in court this week on a charge of obstructing justice for allegedly writing a ransom note demanding $1 million.

The note was found on a car at the family's home hours before Zahra was reported missing.

Ms Baker was remanded in custody on $40,000 bail.

Zahra, who walks with a prosthetic leg, was born in Wagga Wagga and lived in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Townsville before moving to North Carolina with her father two years ago after he met his new wife on the internet.

The case has generated numerous reports from Baker family members and friends that Elisa Baker often beat Zahra and kept her locked in a bedroom for most of the day.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: October 15, 2010, 09:18:42 AM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 15, 2010, 09:25:28 AM »

After reading the blog entries/responses this is my favorite descripiion of this POS SM
"You are a wankstain on the sidewalk of humanity, you self-serving narcissistic borderline child-abusing murdering evil rotten putrid slime-leaving filthy piece of trash."

It pretty much sums up my thoughts on her. I really don't feel much different about dad - I can not imagine not seeing my kids - even if they are sleeping and I just go in and kiss them - for 24 hours. Even when I have been gone without one of them overnight I have called and talked to them. The dad just confuses me. Could SM have been that good to fool him? Or was he that blind?

AMEN AND AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: October 15, 2010, 09:38:52 AM »

Elisa's Blogs and Comments:

Life in General:

Monkey King, you might want to CLEAN THE LANGUAGE UP in these before you post them.....WOW...WAY OVER THE TOP!!!
 I know you are just c & ping these.....but please clean them up BEFORE posting them....TIA

Hey Sunny~

Although I agree with the "over the top" sentiment, people are expressing themselves viscarily towards this woman.  These people are Elisa Baker's myspace friends who were posting on her Blog pages and were quoted using their exact statements.

How does that go- Let me see your friends and I'll tell you who you are...?  

These statements are a reflection of Elisa's social group which is why I left it intact and didn't edit it.

WE don't communicate towards one another on the forum like that nor would that be acceptable by any means!

Sorry you took offense, don't shoot the messenger!!

MonkeyKing-  You are responsible for editing out words such as the f bomb when you bring things over here.  You can xxx out most of the word (we'll have a good idea of what it is) and you can make a note you edited it. As a moderator, I can't allow all the f-bombs in the article you brought over, and I will have to spend my time going back and editing it out, and editing out each and every post that someone may have quoted.  In future, please edit what you bring here for offensive language.  MuffyBee

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:31:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #612 on: October 15, 2010, 09:40:13 AM »

What in the world does it take for the department of social services to take care of an abused child? 

I do not know, but I do know around here (Maine) they are more concerned with and pay more attention to those that slap or spank a child for discipline...rather than looking more closely at real abusive situations.
Thank-you, I'm just overwhelmed by all this. And now seeing that Zahra may have slept in an attic 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #613 on: October 15, 2010, 09:45:37 AM »

I've spent many sleepless nights reading here.  This tragic story is the ultimate in depravity.  Zahra is being blessed by her Heavenly Father, and is at peace.  I need to believe this.

Dear Lord, you know everything thing about Zahra, as you knew her before she was born.  We give you praise for such knowledge.  We thank you too Lord for giving her beauty during her earthly journey for she now shines as a beacon for us as a reminder of what is good.  In humbleness we rejoice that you have rescued her from her sufferings.  We are delighted to realize in your presence her body has been made perfect and she can hear and run and laugh and do all things she was limited on earth to do.  Most of all, we thank you for the bountiful love she is now experiencing . . . no pain, no sorrow, no crying . . . you yourself have wiped away every tear from her eyes and with the touch of your hands you have cupped her face and welcomed her into her home.  Help us as we remain diligent in seeking justice to be mindful that all justice comes perfectly from you.  Amen and Amen.

And all God's people said:  "Amen".
Thank you, Sister.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: October 15, 2010, 09:46:19 AM »

I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF ALL THE CALLERS TO DSS WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE INSTEAD.  POLICE ARE NOT AS INTIMIDATED AS DSS.  YOU CAN CALL ABOUT SUSPECTED DOG ABUSE AND THE ANIMAL CONTROL COMES OUT AND THEY CAN DEMAND TO SEE THE DOG AND THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF THE DOG.  WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: October 15, 2010, 09:47:40 AM »

My big question is about Elisa's blog, why would you continue to have a blog and have people say and go after you like that? She must not only dish out severe abuse, she must like abuse also. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: October 15, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »

I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF ALL THE CALLERS TO DSS WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE INSTEAD.  POLICE ARE NOT AS INTIMIDATED AS DSS.  YOU CAN CALL ABOUT SUSPECTED DOG ABUSE AND THE ANIMAL CONTROL COMES OUT AND THEY CAN DEMAND TO SEE THE DOG AND THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF THE DOG.  WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????????
Something horrible is wrong with all this. My eyes have really been opened the last couple years on here, I never really knew anything about DSS before 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: October 15, 2010, 09:53:12 AM »

I would like to think that Adam and SM were fighting, (per the next door neighbor at apartment) because Dad did not like how SM was treating Zahra but that is probably wishful thinking..At the very least he could have been more aware and in tune with what was happening with his daughter when he was not there...Sounds like SM just took over with the care and decision making of what happened to his daughter and he let it happen...If he was not involved directly in her disappearance and apparent death, he is culpable for ignoring the progressive abuse that his daughter suffered from this woman...Shame on him....he could have gotten rid of SM and protected Z but he chose not to and now look what happened...
I don't believe he ever took responsibility for Zahra. He lived with his parents after the divorce and his parents took care of her. When he married SM he continued his normal ways and let her do it. He never was a father to her.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: October 15, 2010, 09:54:16 AM »

My big question is about Elisa's blog, why would you continue to have a blog and have people say and go after you like that? She must not only dish out severe abuse, she must like abuse also. 

Well No Rose, the blogs were posted some time ago and the comments were posted after Zahra went missing.  No mystery there.  But people are definitely hating on her now.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: October 15, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »

Something horrible is wrong with all this. My eyes have really been opened the last couple years on here, I never really knew anything about DSS before 

In my humble opinion, child abuse is a criminal matter and should be handled by the proper law enforcement, not DSS.  DSS should become involved after the child has been removed and there job should be then to KEEP the child SAFE and follow up all leads so that the child is NOT put back into that environment.  These judges make me sick putting children back into the hands of previously charged and convicted child abusers.  So, I can blame the system partly.  If I had the authority, they would never have to go back to the abusive household again.  I wish I could blink my eyes like Jeanie (I Dream of Jeanie) and there would be no child abusers, child neglecters or murderers period.  I imagine I would blink a few others too.  Just sayin..............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.