April 28, 2024, 06:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197654 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 15, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »

My big question is about Elisa's blog, why would you continue to have a blog and have people say and go after you like that? She must not only dish out severe abuse, she must like abuse also. 

She's in jail and can't stop it
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: October 15, 2010, 10:13:47 AM »

I thought I read an article somewhere that LE had been called to the trailer on several occassions.

Does anyone else remember that or know where that article is?

TYIA

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 15, 2010, 10:14:10 AM »

My big question is about Elisa's blog, why would you continue to have a blog and have people say and go after you like that? She must not only dish out severe abuse, she must like abuse also. 

We ought to print out everything that has been posted and maile it to her in jail!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #623 on: October 15, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »

Well No Rose, the blogs were posted some time ago and the comments were posted after Zahra went missing.  No mystery there.  But people are definitely hating on her now.
I misunderstood, didn't realize the comments were after Zahra went missing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 15, 2010, 10:16:24 AM »

Thank-you I realize it now that the comments were after Zahra went missing.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 15, 2010, 10:21:29 AM »

I thought I read an article somewhere that LE had been called to the trailer on several occassions.

TYIA

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/14/1758012/missing-girl-now-believed-to-be.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 15, 2010, 10:22:47 AM »

I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF ALL THE CALLERS TO DSS WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE INSTEAD.  POLICE ARE NOT AS INTIMIDATED AS DSS.  YOU CAN CALL ABOUT SUSPECTED DOG ABUSE AND THE ANIMAL CONTROL COMES OUT AND THEY CAN DEMAND TO SEE THE DOG AND THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF THE DOG.  WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????????

I have had 2 incidences of abuse that I've witnessed and both times called the local police and they promptly came and did their job of report taking and referring it to DSS on one after cuffing mom and turning the child over to a responsible family member.  The other was a spousal abuse situation and even with all the witnesses the wife still defended the husband, go figure on that one.

Anyway my point is/was that if the action happens before your eyes - A Physical Assault I thought you always called the police?  I did and will do it again whenever I see it.  These people (family/neighbors) are saying they witnessed the actual events on some of Zahra's beatings - how could they stand by and not call the police? 

It's one thing if I see parents pop a child on the behind it's quite another thing to see a fist in the face.  It makes me so angry that people will just stand by and not get involved.  How can they do that to a child?!  The neighbors hearing the slamming around fights - I would of been on the phone to the police...period.  No threats, no warnings. 

Yeah something is wrong with this picture when people just sit around and witness it with no action.  JMO.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #627 on: October 15, 2010, 10:24:31 AM »

TYIA

Police are familiar with the mobile home. They were called for service there more than a dozen times for incidents including family disputes, two break-ins, and a report by Elisa Baker's daughter that accused Baker of using her information to get utilities in her name without her permission.

http://www.heraldonline.com/2010/10/15/2532507/detective-i-want-to-find-her.html#ixzz12OkC2BYH

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #628 on: October 15, 2010, 10:27:28 AM »

Elisa's Blogs and Comments:

Life in General:

Monkey King, you might want to CLEAN THE LANGUAGE UP in these before you post them.....WOW...WAY OVER THE TOP!!!
  I know you are just c & ping these.....but please clean them up BEFORE posting them....TIA

Hey Sunny~

Although I agree with the "over the top" sentiment, people are expressing themselves viscarily towards this woman.  These people are Elisa Baker's myspace friends who were posting on her Blog pages and were quoted using their exact statements.

How does that go- Let me see your friends and I'll tell you who you are...? 

These statements are a reflection of Elisa's social group which is why I left it intact and didn't edit it.

WE don't communicate towards one another on the forum like that nor would that be acceptable by any means!

Sorry you took offense, don't shoot the messenger!!

Since Elisa had an open blog, anyone that has a Myspace account can or could write on her blog. I doubt these people were her social group. I don't think she had one.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 15, 2010, 10:32:29 AM »

Life in General:

Monkey King, you might want to CLEAN THE LANGUAGE UP in these before you post them.....WOW...WAY OVER THE TOP!!!
 I know you are just c & ping these.....but please clean them up BEFORE posting them....TIA

Hey Sunny~

Although I agree with the "over the top" sentiment, people are expressing themselves viscarily towards this woman.  These people are Elisa Baker's myspace friends who were posting on her Blog pages and were quoted using their exact statements.

These statements are a reflection of Elisa's social group which is why I left it intact and didn't edit it.

WE don't communicate towards one another on the forum like that nor would that be acceptable by any means!

MonkeyKing-  You are responsible for editing out words such as the f bomb when you bring things over here.  You can xxx out most of the word (we'll have a good idea of what it is) and you can make a note you edited it. As a moderator, I can't allow all the f-bombs in the article you brought over, and I will have to spend my time going back and editing it out, and editing out each and every post that someone may have quoted.  In future, please edit what you bring here for offensive language.  MuffyBee

I'm bumping this up to be certain you see this Monkey King.  I'm on my way now to go back and edit the posts you should have edited yourself.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: October 15, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »

TY Trim and Pink Angel.

It just surprises me that LE was there several times about other various things, DSS was called several times ...and yet none of these people saw anything amiss with Zahra?

Didn't DDS  run a background check on the Elisa and Adam first?  That alone should have clued them in on what type of pwoplw they were dealing with.  Granted you can be all the things Elisa and Dad are and not be a child abuser..but that still would not be a stable and emotionally heathy home for a child to live in.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #631 on: October 15, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) – Authorities have essentially reached a dead end in their search a girl from Hickory who is missing and new details are surfacing about the girl's stepmother.

On Wednesday and Thursday, law enforcement officers combed the woods of a 60-acre tract of land in Burke County looking for Zahra Claire Baker, but they were unable to find anything.

She was reported missing by her father, Adam Baker, nearly a week ago on Saturday, Oct. 9, at their Hickory home located in Catawba County.

Adam Baker and his daughter are originally from Australia.  He met his 42-year-old wife, Elisa, online and two years ago, both he and his daughter, moved to North Carolina to live with Elisa.

Elisa Baker is currently being held in the Catawba County jail on a felony obstruction of justice charge.  Police say she wrote a fake ransom letter to purposely throw off investigators in their search for the missing girl.

WBTV has uncovered new details about Elise Baker.  She has been married at least three times, and she had children with two boyfriends.

Baker is originally from Burke County.  Her parents are Marshall Thomas Fairchild and Sylvia Jean Fairchild.  The mother's maiden name is Barnes.

Baker has at least three biological children in which we were able to find information about.

According to Myspace and Facebook, one of Baker's daughters is Brittany Starbuck.

Her second daughter is Amber Fairchild whose father is Christopher Frank Hicks.  Elise was never married to him.

She also has a son named Douglas Proctor and his father is Douglas Joseph Proctor.  Baker's son claims he only saw his stepsister, Zahra, once or twice.

Baker's first marriage was in 1985 to Jerry Alan Winkler in Caldwell County.  In 1997, she was married to Jeffrey Russell Allred in Caldwell County.

Her third marriage was to Adam Baker, whom she met online.  They were married about two years ago.

We were unable to find a record of Elisa and Adam's marriage in North Carolina, but it is possible they were married elsewhere or possibly in Australia.  There is a picture of them holding a marriage certificate on Amber Fairchild's myspace page.

We also found several pictures from Amber's page including photos of Zahra with her prosthetic leg, Adam and Elisa, Elisa with a blackeye, and Elisa with Zahra.

We were unable to find any convictions on file against Elisa Baker with the North Carolina Department of Corrections.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13329351

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #632 on: October 15, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »

TY Trim and Pink Angel.

It just surprises me that LE was there several times about other various things, DSS was called several times ...and yet none of these people saw anything amiss with Zahra?

Didn't DDS  run a background check on the Elisa and Adam first?  That alone should have clued them in on what type of pwoplw they were dealing with.  Granted you can be all the things Elisa and Dad are and not be a child abuser..but that still would not be a stable and emotionally heathy home for a child to live in.

A background check would have turned up nothing on Elisa. She has no convictions. (link I posted above a post or two)

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: October 15, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »

Thank you again Pink Angel.

So I don't know what to think now.

Also sad that LE has not even found her yet after these intensive searches. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 15, 2010, 10:52:38 AM »

I can't imagine the horror that the Mim's are having right now, to realize a child was living up in the attic and it wasn't squirrels. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: October 15, 2010, 10:54:48 AM »

Life in General:

Hey Sunny~

Although I agree with the "over the top" sentiment, people are expressing themselves viscarily towards this woman.  These people are Elisa Baker's myspace friends who were posting on her Blog pages and were quoted using their exact statements.

MonkeyKing-  You are responsible for editing out words such as the f bomb when you bring things over here.  You can xxx out most of the word (we'll have a good idea of what it is) and you can make a note you edited it. As a moderator, I can't allow all the f-bombs in the article you brought over, and I will have to spend my time going back and editing it out, and editing out each and every post that someone may have quoted.  In future, please edit what you bring here for offensive language.  MuffyBee

I'm bumping this up to be certain you see this Monkey King.  I'm on my way now to go back and edit the posts you should have edited yourself.  MuffyBee

Yes, I see it, Thank You, MuffyBee! 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: October 15, 2010, 11:02:54 AM »

Life in General:

Hey Sunny~

MonkeyKing-  You are responsible for editing out words such as the f bomb when you bring things over here.  You can xxx out most of the word (we'll have a good idea of what it is) and you can make a note you edited it. As a moderator, I can't allow all the f-bombs in the article you brought over, and I will have to spend my time going back and editing it out, and editing out each and every post that someone may have quoted.  In future, please edit what you bring here for offensive language.  MuffyBee

Monkey King, I am a cut and paste person myself, so I understand you wanting to do it accurately.  Thanks for your willingness to "bleep" those offensive words.  I truly appreciate it.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: October 15, 2010, 11:04:20 AM »

I can't imagine the horror that the Mim's are having right now, to realize a child was living up in the attic and it wasn't squirrels. 

The only question I have about living in the attic...would it not be very difficult for her to get in the attic...most stairs go straight up..

Guess I am hoping it was squirrels.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: October 15, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »

ITA and what struck me was the blown in insulation ..Zahra had lung cancer prior..blown in insulation is the last thing she should have been around.  That poor child.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 15, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »

Life in General:

Hey Sunny~

Although I agree with the "over the top" sentiment, people are expressing themselves viscarily towards this woman.  These people are Elisa Baker's myspace friends who were posting on her Blog pages and were quoted using their exact statements.

MonkeyKing-  You are responsible for editing out words such as the f bomb when you bring things over here.  You can xxx out most of the word (we'll have a good idea of what it is) and you can make a note you edited it. As a moderator, I can't allow all the f-bombs in the article you brought over, and I will have to spend my time going back and editing it out, and editing out each and every post that someone may have quoted.  In future, please edit what you bring here for offensive language.  MuffyBee

I'm bumping this up to be certain you see this Monkey King.  I'm on my way now to go back and edit the posts you should have edited yourself.  MuffyBee

Okey dokey Monkey King.  They're some pretty hairy comments, aren't they?  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.