April 27, 2024, 03:14:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197615 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 15, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »

We were unable to find a record of Elisa and Adam's marriage in North Carolina, but it is possible they were married elsewhere or possibly in Australia.  There is a picture of them holding a marriage certificate on Amber Fairchild's myspace page 

Building in the background of both of these looks the same.  Can anyone make out what the certificate says?

We know they were married in Australia
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #681 on: October 15, 2010, 12:55:20 PM »

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Investigators looking into the case of a missing Hickory girl who is presume to be dead returned to the girls home Friday morning and removed items from the house.

Police were at the Hickory home for about two hours on Friday and brought a cadaver dog to the house.

The dog was taken into the house, but officials would not comment on whether the dog detected anything unusual inside the home.

They also brought Zahr Claire Baker's father, Adam, to the home.

Police removed mattresses and box springs from the house.  Adam Baker left the house around 12:30 p.m.

Earlier this morning, we spoke with a woman who claims she saw Zahra Baker 14 days before the girl was reported missing.  Reporter Kay Johnson will have that story Friday on WBTV News 3 at 6 p.m.

Thursday evening, the search of 60 acres of land in the Hartland Road Community of Burke County ended with no trace of the 10-year-old.

The girl's father works for a landscaping company that uses a portion of the land to store equipment and dispose of brush.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: October 15, 2010, 12:55:45 PM »

We were unable to find a record of Elisa and Adam's marriage in North Carolina, but it is possible they were married elsewhere or possibly in Australia.  There is a picture of them holding a marriage certificate on Amber Fairchild's myspace page 

Building in the background of both of these looks the same.  Can anyone make out what the certificate says?

We know they were married in Australia

I would love to know just what Adam's family really thought about Evil Bit..?
It seems they were not happy from some of the reports coming from Australia.  I also wonder if Grandma Baker ever asked Adam if he might just leave the child with her for awhile.  I wish he had.  EB is wha I typically think of when I hear Stepmom.  Can't help it.  I know there are many stepmoms out there that are loving and caring but the bad image lasts forever.  I am so sad for this child and I have already tried and convicted the sm.  Now just let me have her.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: October 15, 2010, 12:57:59 PM »

I hate it that we have taken a report of she "possibly" was sleeping in the attic and made it real and keep embellishing the story even.  I am not defending anyone but this kind of thing gets so out of hand here any more.  It is just as bad as the sensationalism so many of you claim to hate on NG.

Bananas, IMO getting away from abuse is a likelihood and not an embellishment.  After re-reading the posts about the attic/crawl space, no one has said she "did" go there.  It is a discussion, just as her being presumed dead is a discussion.  I certainly wasn't trying to sensationalize anything -- Zahra's life speaks for itself.
Sorry if I offended you, I don't know what you are referring to when you state ". . . this kind of thing get so our of hand here any more."

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: October 15, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »

Elisa's Blogs and Comments:

Life in General:

Monkey King, you might want to CLEAN THE LANGUAGE UP in these before you post them.....WOW...WAY OVER THE TOP!!!
  I know you are just c & ping these.....but please clean them up BEFORE posting them....TIA

Hey Sunny~

Although I agree with the "over the top" sentiment, people are expressing themselves viscarily towards this woman.  These people are Elisa Baker's myspace friends who were posting on her Blog pages and were quoted using their exact statements.

How does that go- Let me see your friends and I'll tell you who you are...? 

These statements are a reflection of Elisa's social group which is why I left it intact and didn't edit it.

WE don't communicate towards one another on the forum like that nor would that be acceptable by any means!

Sorry you took offense, don't shoot the messenger!!

MonkeyKing-  You are responsible for editing out words such as the f bomb when you bring things over here.  You can xxx out most of the word (we'll have a good idea of what it is) and you can make a note you edited it. As a moderator, I can't allow all the f-bombs in the article you brought over, and I will have to spend my time going back and editing it out, and editing out each and every post that someone may have quoted.  In future, please edit what you bring here for offensive language.  MuffyBee

I'm bumping this up to be certain you see this Monkey King.  I'm on my way now to go back and edit the posts you should have edited yourself.  MuffyBee

Yes, I see it, Thank You, MuffyBee! 

Okey dokey Monkey King.  They're some pretty hairy comments, aren't they? 

Yes, Ms Elisa isn't very well liked.  She may have been ok had not reports of constant  alleged abuse directed at Zahara sufaced with allegedly locking Zahra in her room for hours on end, allegedly moving after the authorities got involved,  and, I think the final straw that broke the camels back- DRUM ROLL: the woman admitted to writing the ransom note- ta dah!  No, she isn't too well liked, and rightly so.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: October 15, 2010, 01:02:23 PM »

Brandi, thank you for this beautiful picture.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: October 15, 2010, 01:08:14 PM »

Investigators return to Zahra Baker's Hickory home

HICKORY, N.C. -- Investigators have returned to the home in Hickory where 10-year-old Zahra Baker was reported missing Saturday.

New cadaver dogs were at the house on 21st Avenue Northwest Friday morning.

NewsChannel 36 reporter Tony Burbeck said the dogs were searching outside and inside the house.

An investigator at the scene said the dogs did not find anything outside the house. He would not comment on whether or not the dogs found clues inside the home.

Investigators removed what appeared to be Zahra Baker's bed. Burbeck reported that investigators put the bed inside the same truck that holds the cadaver dogs.

Authorities said that Adam Baker, Zahra's father, was inside the home at the time of the search and consented to the search.

NewsChannel 36 will have more details on this developing story as information is released.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Investigators-return-to-Zahra-Bakers-Hickory-home-105036589.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: October 15, 2010, 01:10:33 PM »

Police Searching At Home Friday Where Zahra Went Missing (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25403061/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: October 15, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »

Police Searching At Home Friday Where Zahra Went Missing (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25403061/index.html
Dog handler told reporter neither cadaver dog hit on anything outside the house, handlers would not answer if the dogs hit on anything inside the house said -  I can not answer that question you will have to talk to police"...

Dad is there as well and in the house right now
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: October 15, 2010, 01:15:40 PM »

HICKORY, N.C. -- Investigators have returned to the home in Hickory where 10-year-old Zahra Baker was reported missing Saturday.

NewsChannel 36 reporter Tony Burbeck said the dogs were searching outside and inside the house.

An investigator at the scene said the dogs did not find anything outside the house. He would not comment on whether or not the dogs found clues inside the home.

Investigators removed what appeared to be Zahra Baker's bed. Burbeck reported that investigators put the bed inside the same truck that holds the cadaver dogs.

Authorities said that Adam Baker, Zahra's father, was inside the home at the time of the search and consented to the search.

NewsChannel 36 will have more details on this developing story as information is released.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Investigators-return-to-Zahra-Bakers-Hickory-home-105036589.html

hello Northern 

what do you make of them saying nothing detected outside but no comment on the inside ??(my summary of the sentance)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: October 15, 2010, 01:18:16 PM »

A little late on commenting on this horrific case.  I wish so much that the Australian grandmother had kept Zahra with her.  What is so odd, and what I don't really get, is what the motive for the father and Evil Elisa to keep her, if they were only going to neglect her.  I wonder if Evil E. had a plan from the beginning.  Have we seen any evidence of an insurance policy on Zahra?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 15, 2010, 01:22:04 PM »

hello Northern 

what do you make of them saying nothing detected outside but no comment on the inside ??(my summary of the sentance)

They are not done searching yet inside by the sounds of it.  The video said they took out something and then the bed.  If the bed had evidence I do not think it would have been placed in the same truck that holds the cadaver dogs. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #692 on: October 15, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »

HICKORY, N.C. -- On Friday afternoon, Zahra Baker’s father, Adam Baker, was with investigators at the home where the 10-year-old girl disappeared from and for the first time in four days, Channel 9’s Dave Faherty was able to speak with him.

Faherty learned that Baker is at the home because he gave police consent to search the home and the property around the home again on Friday.

Faherty said two K-9 units were seen at the home searching behind the house in wood piles.

The dog teams also separately entered the home to search for any clues in the case. Faherty learned that these are two new K-9 units that have not been used in the investigation up to this point.

Faherty was able to confirm with one of the handlers that the dogs did not hit on anything outside the house but when asked if they hit on anything inside the house the handler said “I can’t answer that question. You are going to have to talk to police.”

Faherty said that he saw one of the investigators carrying a bag with something in it from inside the home and put it in his car.

Faherty also noticed investigators carry a mattress and box spring that were bagged from inside the home and placed in a truck that was pulled around the back of the house. That truck has since left the property.

Faherty was able to speak with Baker on camera Friday afternoon. According to Faherty, Baker wanted to thank everyone who is actively searching for his daughter.

Faherty asked Baker if he thinks his wife, Elisa Baker, is involved in the disappearance in Zahra. Baker declined to answer the question.

Faherty also asked Baker if he knew where Zahra was. Baker said “No.”

Faherty said Baker’s main point was to thank everybody who has helped in the search.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25402667/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #693 on: October 15, 2010, 01:32:37 PM »

I for one would like to know the game Adam Baker is playing, no way would I believe that he wasn't aware of abuse.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: October 15, 2010, 01:33:12 PM »

I hate it that we have taken a report of she "possibly" was sleeping in the attic and made it real and keep embellishing the story even.  I am not defending anyone but this kind of thing gets so out of hand here any more.  It is just as bad as the sensationalism so many of you claim to hate on NG.

Bananas, IMO getting away from abuse is a likelihood and not an embellishment.  After re-reading the posts about the attic/crawl space, no one has said she "did" go there.  It is a discussion, just as her being presumed dead is a discussion.  I certainly wasn't trying to sensationalize anything -- Zahra's life speaks for itself.
Sorry if I offended you, I don't know what you are referring to when you state ". . . this kind of thing get so our of hand here any more."

What I am referring to is so many times in this forum, someone takes something someone says and states it as a fact then it gets added to and before you know it, everyone is running with it just as if it is the truth.  I see this time and time again.  Oh maybe I should just keep quiet about it.  It won't change anything.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: October 15, 2010, 01:33:16 PM »

hello Northern 

They are not done searching yet inside by the sounds of it.  The video said they took out something and then the bed.  If the bed had evidence I do not think it would have been placed in the same truck that holds the cadaver dogs. 

ohh, ok i didnt realize they werent done searching the house yet, and i agree, i thought it was weird to place the bed with the dogs...

i couldnt imagine standing idly by while someone hurt my child, not protecting her, her being killed, even if i didnt kill her, you know he knows where she is, and if not why would he not be down at the jail throwing a bit@$ fit and demanding from E where his daughter is....

and to just hang around while this wild goose chase is going on... when does Zahra get the love and respect she deserves?!?!

give it up already, atleast do one descent thing and let her have a proper burial!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #696 on: October 15, 2010, 01:34:41 PM »

A little late on commenting on this horrific case.  I wish so much that the Australian grandmother had kept Zahra with her.  What is so odd, and what I don't really get, is what the motive for the father and Evil Elisa to keep her, if they were only going to neglect her.  I wonder if Evil E. had a plan from the beginning.  Have we seen any evidence of an insurance policy on Zahra?

No and I really doubt there is one. With her health issues, I would think a life insurance plan would be expensive to maintain.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #697 on: October 15, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »

hello Northern 

If you listen closely, it sounds like he said they took them out of the home and put them into bags, then put them into the truck.

JMO

justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: October 15, 2010, 01:42:03 PM »

hello Northern 

Hi, all.  This may be far fetched, and I am not that familiar with searching dogs, but remember in the Kyron case when the parents wouldn't allow Harry Oaks to search, people on the forum kept saying that if they would give Harry a part of Kyron's mattress, his dogs would have enough of Kyron's scent to find him?  Do you think they are putting the dogs and mattress in the same truck so that the dogs will have more of this sweet little girls scent to go searching?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 15, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »

No and I really doubt there is one. With her health issues, I would think a life insurance plan would be expensive to maintain.

I thought at one time EB would use the child to obtain pain killers or other drugs.  I know I am grasping at straws but I can't imagine what either one would have to gain by killing this child.  I think EB would kill just for the sport of it.  She is a bully
and I believe a murderer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.