April 28, 2024, 12:41:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197635 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #780 on: October 15, 2010, 08:13:11 PM »

Pink did you listen to the podcast?

The gal pulling no punches nor offering sympathy to either Kim nor Brittany.

Its a worthy listen, she the show host - asking questions from those who emailed and she herself being " up front"   - her asking KIM who was said to have " Zahra" on the weekends.

Tara saying if this child was " being abused" and you were aware, she came to your house for overnight stays - and YOU allowed her to leave your house..to go back to her abusers

Tara going on to say " If I knew" this child was being abused in any way and I had her in the safety of my home - I would have been arrested for not letting her go, Let them call the police .. I would do that, Just for this child.  Seems with all of these people who Zahra was left with - Nothing computes. Nothing at all.

Its so disturbing Pink, soo disturbing.

Yes, I did and I agree 100 percent. If you know a child is being abused you do what you have to do, you keep the child at your house and call 911, you call DSS, you call the FBI, you call whoever you have to...till someone steps up and listens.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #781 on: October 15, 2010, 08:14:47 PM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25405526/index.html

I agree with you Donks, he is no priest to me. He has been said to have been within " brawls and etc with his new Wifey" and too he has a rap sheet here in the US. He has not been here in the US for very long. 

Like I have read in many news articles of him, Myself wondering if they are allowing him to roam free - because they LE believe He knows where Zahra is.  They are watching him.

Allowing him to " decompress" from Elisa, their relationship.

For him to realize he is ALONE and his own Daughter is " the focus" - hopefully LE is using this tactic to break him down. Make him suffer in his own humility if he can feel it .. idk.

He seems to be a weak individual, jmo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #782 on: October 15, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »

Furniture store employees remember seeing Zahra Baker 14 days before

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Employees at a Hickory furniture store say they remember seeing Zahra Baker and her stepmother in the store 14 days before she was reported missing.

Linda Austin says she noticed the little girl had a prosthetic leg and heard her stepmother call her by her name. "And I thought that was a strange name, which it is it's different, pretty but different," Austin said.

"She was standing in the aisle way and as I walked past, I put my hand on her shoulder and said excuse me sweetheart and she looked at me and smiled," Pat Adams added.

That smile, Adams says was the same one she found staring back at her from photos she found online.

Employees called police and a statement was taken.

The store has surveillance video but it was not turned on at the time.

Before this information, police had not found anyone who'd seen Zahra in the last month.
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: October 15, 2010, 08:24:54 PM »

Adam Baker interview

I'm sorry but I don't believe him. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #784 on: October 15, 2010, 08:25:29 PM »

I agree with you Donks, he is no priest to me. He has been said to have been within " brawls and etc with his new Wifey" and too he has a rap sheet here in the US. He has not been here in the US for very long. 

Like I have read in many news articles of him, Myself wondering if they are allowing him to roam free - because they LE believe He knows where Zahra is.  They are watching him.

For him to realize he is ALONE and his own Daughter is " the focus" - hopefully LE is using this tactic to break him down. Make him suffer in his own humility if he can feel it .. idk.

And there is no way he didn't know that Zahra was being abused. Two places they lived nobody thought a child lived there, did he not realize that the child never went outside? Did he care if the child went outside? He is as bad as Elisa IMO    And this nonsense about him working so much, who cares, just because you work a lot doesn't mean you don't know what is going on with your kids.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #785 on: October 15, 2010, 08:33:01 PM »

And there is no way he didn't know that Zahra was being abused. Two places they lived nobody thought a child lived there, did he not realize that the child never went outside? Did he care if the child went outside? He is as bad as Elisa IMO    And this nonsense about him working so much, who cares, just because you work a lot doesn't mean you don't know what is going on with your kids.

NoRose remember how much you worried for one of your own - moving away.
How much I have worried about my own who lives away -

And yet this so called Father cannot even say  -or state worry, concern, admit any emotions and it has been said by LE this is no longer a missing child case - by a Homicide case for almost a week.

No emotion from this man - Null, nada - He is to me a curse not a Father for Zahra ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: October 15, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »

I stated a few pages back that Adam had (IMO) never been a father to Zahra. After the divorce he lived with his parents even relocating with them and his parents were the ones responsible for her care. It was probably a rude awakening when after 10 yrs he suddenly is hit with reality and I don't think he could handle it.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #787 on: October 15, 2010, 08:35:21 PM »

Adam Baker interview

I'm sorry but I don't believe him. 

Klaas,
You and 4 Donks have very much more experience following these children's story than do I.
I am grateful that both of you shared your opinion.
I doubt there is any reason for you to be sorry for not believing him.  I respect your judgement and 4 Donk's as well.
You both answered my post honestly and that is why I asked, to get others' opinion and reaction.
Thanks!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 15, 2010, 08:36:14 PM »

to edit above

following missing children's stories. vs. what I wrote.
Sorry
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: October 15, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

And yet this so called Father cannot even say  -or state worry, concern, admit any emotions and it has been said by LE this is no longer a missing child case - by a Homicide case for almost a week.

No emotion from this man - Null, nada - He is to me a curse not a Father for Zahra ..

This makes sense to me.  Perhaps I interpreted his flat affect as truth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: October 15, 2010, 08:39:15 PM »

Exactly, and if the lady in the furniture store saw Zahra 14 days ago, how come no neighbors did? A child needs to play outside, where was she?
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 15, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »

Thank you for reminding me of these things, NR.
It helps my thinking.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: October 15, 2010, 08:40:24 PM »

to edit above

Sorry
Tolerance my opinion is just that and has no more validity than any other monkeys. You have a good heart and that is wonderful.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: October 15, 2010, 08:44:38 PM »

I admit I am jaded by these cases now.  They happen all too often and I've seen family members lie thru their teeth.

If Andy Baker is telling the truth then he is not only not very bright, he was blind to what Elesa was doing to poor Zahra for nearly 2 years.  I find that hard to believe.

He may not have killed Zahra but I believe he is in on the coverup.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: October 15, 2010, 08:47:02 PM »

I admit I am jaded by these cases now.  They happen all too often and I've seen family members lie thru their teeth.

If Andy Baker is telling the truth then he is not only not very bright, he was blind to what Elesa was doing to poor Zahra for nearly 2 years.  I find that hard to believe.

He may not have killed Zahra but I believe he is in on the coverup.
I was just going to post that I'm so jaded as well. There is no way imo, that dad is not part of the cover up. 
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: October 15, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »

to edit above

Sorry
Tolerance my opinion is just that and has no more validity than any other monkeys. You have a good heart and that is wonderful.

(((4 Donks )))

I keep looking for ways to not believe what may have happened to this child.
I can not wrap my head around this cruelty.
I just can not.
My husband only had one arm.  His right arm/hand was amputated.  I know how he struggled.  I watched him.  I know how the 'stump' aches.  I know how if the stump sock gets sweaty it must be changed immediatly, I know how often the hardware has to be adjusted.   
Then I put these facts together with a 10 year old girl.
Maybe that is why this case has me so completely.
Brian had a prosthesis.  He died of cancer after 10 months of chemo.
He was strong and brave and determined.
He had me, the children, church and extended family for support.
and he died.
Now I put this, too, w/ Zahra and I am completely consumed with emotion.
Thanks for answering my post.
Pat
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: October 15, 2010, 08:54:19 PM »

Here is a picture of Brian.
You can see his prosthesis and how bald he is from chemo.
Look how he smiles and what a good sport he is.
I think he is holding Zahra in Heaven right now.
and showing her what a father can really be like.

((fixed photo size))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:08:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: October 15, 2010, 08:55:15 PM »

Help, Klaas,
please resize or delete Brian's pic.
I am so sorry.
I am just now up to speed on posting attachments.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #798 on: October 15, 2010, 09:05:21 PM »

Zahra's Father may have been " noted" as her Care taker in legal ways - that he was her Father.

I think the only reason why Zahra was able to have a real life and Have the proper medical treatment for her Cancer was due to her " Grandparents in Australia" They had her and raised her and made sure she was given the best of care, And allowed her Every imaginable Dream possible while she was in Remission from her Cancer ...

And along came a Spider black Widow " Elisa" and then Daddy was given a way out, to go live in the US, He felt he could not live without Zahra -why? 

HE removed Zahra from Austrailia TO live in the US. I have a feeling that ADAM never gave a RATS axx about Z when they lived in AU. That he was totally dependent on his Parents for everything. Including his addictions or demons. 

Than he moving to the US it all became " NEW" he didn't have his parents " RIPPING ON HIM" 24/7 reminding him that he was a LOSER.  When will you EVER GROW UP ADAM" that type of thing ..Your Daughter needs you Adam. etc.

He escaped to the US with Spider/Elisa and all unfolded in less than 2 yrs -
With Zahra paying the price with her dignity, her sanity, her body, her life -because Zahra is 100 times stronger than her own Father.

He knows he is a pos. Yet he allowed this stranger/Elisa to take her/Z and do what ever she wished with Zahra, it was permitted, because he is just that a Loser. He has no backbone.

He deserves to be extradited, to be put in front of his Public/peers that knows him. I really believe that he has quite a legacy left behind in AU, yet is not leaked to the press. 
His own family not yet willing to offer such information because they Only care about Zahra - And .... If they were to ever admit Adam was a Loser, POS, it would implicate them for allowing Zahra to be taken to the States - in the first place.  Jmo. 

Everyone is caught up with being Politically correct and Red Tape - Too bad its such a high risk for them - Not to stand aside, Stand UP, or even offer the truth. 

Again Zahra paying the Price of many people who failed her. She Failed No One. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: October 15, 2010, 09:05:21 PM »

Help, Klaas,
please resize or delete Brian's pic.
I am so sorry.
I am just now up to speed on posting attachments.
Tolerance  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.