April 27, 2024, 09:40:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197627 times)
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »

This is the most distubing case I have seen in a long while.  I went to bed sick to my stomach after I had caught up reading.

What the hell is wrong with some of the people in the world today???

I hope these bastards, both of them , burn in hell for all eternity.  You KNOW the father had to have seen those bruises and had to have know how stepmonster treated that girl.

If my hubby would have ever laid a hand like that on any of our children I would be living at the local womens prison. What was wrong with this man?  How could he let someone treat his child that way?

God bless Zahra.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »

VIDEO: Elisa Baker Makes Court Appearance

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25378443/
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2010, 12:40:59 PM »

My stomach is in knots just thinking of the horror that b**** put little Zahra through.  IMO the SM & Dad are complicent in this.  There is no way the Dad didn't know what happened.  The whole story stinks to high heaven.

I have a question about questioning by the police.  They can still question her - right?  But with her lawyer there... 

I also wonder how much the Dad has been questioned.  He seems like the one to break to me. I think the police are kinda being "friendlier" towards him in hopes of him either slipping up or spilling the beans.  It sure didn't take long for him to "suspect" his wife.  It is all so very disgusting. 

Poor Zahra....She fought so hard to live and now this.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2010, 12:41:43 PM »

Thanks for those images  obviously dad is there at the scene because he must have said something, IMO.  This is what I'm trying to understand, Elisa was so abusive to this baby, and dad what is up with him? Was he afraid of Elisa, was he also beating Zahra, did he enjoy watching Elisa beat her, what is it? Did Elisa have some super powers over this man where he lost all decency and allowed this? I could vomit when I see a picture of dad, just another disgusting person along with his wife.

JMO
i think E beat Zahra to death, head injury,organ injury, those types of injuries,if sever
enough on a small body could result in death,but i dont understand why AB is covering
for E, maybe the sickos decided to make the most of the situation because of insurance
money they/he has on Zahra
the whole dam thing is mind boggling

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2010, 12:44:02 PM »

Thanks for those images  obviously dad is there at the scene because he must have said something, IMO.  This is what I'm trying to understand, Elisa was so abusive to this baby, and dad what is up with him? Was he afraid of Elisa, was he also beating Zahra, did he enjoy watching Elisa beat her, what is it? Did Elisa have some super powers over this man where he lost all decency and allowed this? I could vomit when I see a picture of dad, just another disgusting person along with his wife.

JMO
i think E beat Zahra to death, head injury,organ injury, those types of injuries,if sever
enough on a small body could result in death,but i dont understand why AB is covering
for E, maybe the sickos decided to make the most of the situation because of insurance

I was thinking that dad and step mom were just tired of taking care of a sickly child and wanted their freedom 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2010, 12:44:12 PM »

JMO

I agree in the belief that SM beat Zahra to death and I believe that Zahra's prosthetic may have been the murder weapon which is why it is missing. 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2010, 12:47:44 PM »

Oh my poor 'Gothic Fairy' has to wear a pink jumpsuit...goths hate pink [my daughter was through her teen years and thankfully outgrew it.]

TY Everyone for the updates and links...

This is so sad. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about Zahra.  an angelic monkey

I would have loved to have had her, and know many other Monkeys would have too.

I am praying for justice...hope also that the dad isn't allowed to go back to Australia.
I never even thought about that, if he isn't a US citizen, could he be sent back to Australia?
If he is charged and convicted after he serves his sentence he can be deported back to Australia. If he isn't charged or convicted he is free to stay or leave as he chooses.

TY

NCSunny

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2010, 12:50:10 PM »

hey everyone how are you today? i have a ? will the fbi or who ever take the wood chippers apart to look for evidence? i havent seen any talk about that..i was thinking that would be a pretty good idea..if i remember right,there is 2 wood chippers that the dogs hit on,,if so imo they should not saying that they are not,,but i think they should take the machines apart..how do you guys feel about that??
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2010, 12:50:59 PM »

Search for missing Zahra Baker focuses on Burke County property
Stepmother charged with obstruction after police say she admitted writing a fake ransom note to thwart investigation.

Searchers worked under the glare of floodlights late into the night Tuesday, scouring property in Burke County for answers to the puzzling disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker.

Meanwhile, in Newton, the stepmother of the missing girl appeared in court to face felony charges related to the case.

The focus of what Hickory police Chief Tom Adkins calls a "homicide investigation" seems to have moved to the wooded property off Hartland Road, north of Morganton. Residents told reporters Tuesday that search dogs have picked up the scent of blood at the site.

It is unclear if the search will be resumed this morning.

Elisa Baker, Zahra's stepmother, appeared in court to face charges in connection with her admission she wrote a bogus ransom note.

Baker wore a pink jumpsuit and was shackled at her wrists and legs. She answered Judge Gregory Hayes with only quiet "yes" and "no" responses when asked whether she understood the charges against her, or if she had any questions for him.

Baker's attorney, Scott Reilly of Newton, standing next to her, told the judge he intends to ask for a reduction in her $40,000 bond in the case.

A half-dozen extra sheriff's office personnel filed into the courtroom shortly before her appearance to ensure order. There were no disruptions.

After the hearing, Reilly said Baker is extremely upset about being held in jail and "scared to death."

He wouldn't discuss what might have happened to Zahra, saying that he only could talk about the obstruction charge.

"I'm just not at liberty to talk about that," when asked if Baker had discussed her step-daughter with him.

MORE...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/13/1758012/missing-girl-now-believed-to-be.html
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2010, 12:51:55 PM »

My stomach is in knots just thinking of the horror that b**** put little Zahra through.  IMO the SM & Dad are complicent in this.  There is no way the Dad didn't know what happened.  The whole story stinks to high heaven.

I have a question about questioning by the police.  They can still question her - right?  But with her lawyer there... 

I also wonder how much the Dad has been questioned.  He seems like the one to break to me. I think the police are kinda being "friendlier" towards him in hopes of him either slipping up or spilling the beans.  It sure didn't take long for him to "suspect" his wife.  It is all so very disgusting. 

Poor Zahra....She fought so hard to live and now this.

I, too, believe they are hoping he will break.  He is definitely the weak link in this case, a weak, pitiful, poor excuse for a human being!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2010, 12:52:36 PM »

IMO they need to totally disassemble both chippers the dogs alerted on. I don't believe after a month they will find the mulch because it could have been used in landscaping anywhere. Hopefully evidence can be recovered from the internal parts of the equipment.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2010, 12:53:34 PM »

They need to go back to that house and search it top to bottom.  I am wondering if the scent on the woodchipper is just a transfer scent?  From her to him?  if that makes sense?  These people are dirty and there really is no way of telling how she was disposed of.   I don't think she will be far.

I think the fire was to burn evidence and set up the alibi I just don't understand the time between the two calls...why did they wait and call the police back to report her missing?  IMO there was still work to be done at that point something to be gotten rid of.

I'm glad she is scared in jail I hope she drops dead of a heart attack from her fear she deserves no less. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2010, 12:54:32 PM »

hey everyone how are you today? i have a ? will the fbi or who ever take the wood chippers apart to look for evidence? i havent seen any talk about that..i was thinking that would be a pretty good idea..if i remember right,there is 2 wood chippers that the dogs hit on,,if so imo they should not saying that they are not,,but i think they should take the machines apart..how do you guys feel about that??
Same thought...I was typing while you were posting and I agree.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2010, 12:54:56 PM »

Seems like a good idea, someone posted earlier about another case where many parts were found [enough to identify victim and convict killer] so unless dad was savy enough to contain the 'shreddings' [don't even know if that can be done] there should be some evidence.

Sorry to be so graphic...

Makes me sick to type these words...these words should never be in the same sentence, let alone same paragraph as a missing child.   

NCSunny

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2010, 12:58:22 PM »

not sure if mr coffeey vid has been posted
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25378443/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2010, 12:58:38 PM »

They need to go back to that house and search it top to bottom.  I am wondering if the scent on the woodchipper is just a transfer scent?  From her to him?  if that makes sense?  These people are dirty and there really is no way of telling how she was disposed of.   I don't think she will be far.

I think the fire was to burn evidence and set up the alibi I just don't understand the time between the two calls...why did they wait and call the police back to report her missing?  IMO there was still work to be done at that point something to be gotten rid of.

I'm glad she is scared in jail I hope she drops dead of a heart attack from her fear she deserves no less. 
I'm hoping that they completely tested everything left after the mulch fire. A reporter said he saw material in the remains of the fire so at that time it apparently was ignored.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2010, 12:58:44 PM »

JMO

I agree in the belief that SM beat Zahra to death and I believe that Zahra's prosthetic may have been the murder weapon which is why it is missing. 

I have to agree...from all the people reporting about gothmother's temper...this is a likely scenario.  Probably happened when gothmom last reported seeing Zahra at 2 in the morning.  God, the little peanut was probably sleeping when this monster went into her room...seeing this woman above my bed in the dark would give me nightmares. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2010, 01:00:11 PM »

Raw video of court today
http://www.wbtv.com/global/category.asp?c=195957&clipId=5193863&topVideoCatNo=undefined&autoStart=true
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

They would if they felt the need to. I doubt that they will however.
just my opinion.

What if they mulched her and that mulch was used on assorted landscapping jobs?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2010, 01:01:41 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/13/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html?eref=rss_mostpopular&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_mostpopular+%28RSS%3A+Most+Popular%29

Coffey and his only daughter were at the residence at the time of the fire, the warrant said. CNN affiliate News 14 Carolina reported Coffey owns the home.

**Does anyone understand this statement?  Was Coffey and his daughter at the Baker residence or his own residence? This statement isn't clear.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.