April 28, 2024, 11:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197671 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: October 15, 2010, 09:06:24 PM »

Here is a picture of Brian.
You can see his prosthesis and how bald he is from chemo.
Look how he smiles and what a good sport he is.
I think he is holding Zahra in Heaven right now.
and showing her what a father can really be like.

Thank you for the info on the prosthesis. I read that with a growing child they need adjustments every 4 mos and probably replacement with growth. I wonder if she even saw a doctor.
I think one of the reasons this case has become so personal has to do with the battle with cancer. Many of us have had to deal with this disease personally or a friend or relative and the fact that this little girl faced this and then was not treasured is unbelievable.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: October 15, 2010, 09:09:08 PM »

Thank you for the info on the prosthesis. I read that with a growing child they need adjustments every 4 mos and probably replacement with growth. I wonder if she even saw a doctor.
I think one of the reasons this case has become so personal has to do with the battle with cancer. Many of us have had to deal with this disease personally or a friend or relative and the fact that this little girl faced this and then was not treasured is unbelievable.
I think you are absolutely correct on that, and just the thought of abuse with a sickly child. IMO, I think they were just tired of dealing with Zahra and the extra care she needed. I wonder also if she saw a doctor recently.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #802 on: October 15, 2010, 09:20:53 PM »

I was reading all over the pressers and comments today of Zahra

Has anyone heard of Zahra's hearing aids lately? Found by LE.

If they had actual working batteries within them. Or were they just tossed aside because She could no longer use them. That Zahra simply would not use them, because they no longer were useful.

Not sure if they required batteries, but it is a good question.   
If you would not allow a child to live within humane conditions, why would you check her hearing aids to see if they needed maintenance.

I know with my Dad's hearing aids, if they were out of maintenance - they would SCREAM this High pitch that would blast one out the room ..and it would be intermittent..and he would say OH I need a new battery. I have to go to and have it fixed " I have let it go too long"  I need a new battery, or else I can't hear properly or talk on the phone.. 

Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: October 15, 2010, 09:28:06 PM »

to edit above

following missing children's stories. vs. what I wrote.
Sorry
Tolerance my opinion is just that and has no more validity than any other monkeys. You have a good heart and that is wonderful.

(((4 Donks )))

I keep looking for ways to not believe what may have happened to this child.
I can not wrap my head around this cruelty.
I just can not.
My husband only had one arm.  His right arm/hand was amputated.  I know how he struggled.  I watched him.  I know how the 'stump' aches.  I know how if the stump sock gets sweaty it must be changed immediatly, I know how often the hardware has to be adjusted.   
Then I put these facts together with a 10 year old girl.
Maybe that is why this case has me so completely.
Brian had a prosthesis.  He died of cancer after 10 months of chemo.
He was strong and brave and determined.
He had me, the children, church and extended family for support.
and he died.
Now I put this, too, w/ Zahra and I am completely consumed with emotion.
Thanks for answering my post.
Pat

I am so sorry, Pat!  I'm so glad you were there for Brian!  I wish someone as sweet as you had been there for Zahra!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 15, 2010, 09:30:20 PM »

Help, Klaas,
please resize or delete Brian's pic.
I am so sorry.
I am just now up to speed on posting attachments.

Tolerance, TY for posting that picture of Brian. He must have been very brave and full of courage and you and your entire family. Both of my parents had cancer when they were older. My dad died from it. My Mum had a long struggle with it also. The thought of this little girl going thru so much in this country since she came here and then being abused like she was touches my soul. Zahra must have had something inside of her that was powerful and strong to keep her going in the face of so much adversity.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: October 15, 2010, 09:30:40 PM »

I for one would like to know the game Adam Baker is playing, no way would I believe that he wasn't aware of abuse.

Exactly-I feel the same way, No Rose .... there isn't any male this stupid, unless their IQ is what, minus12 ???;  This case is so utterly grotesque, preventable, and sickening, I doubt I can post about it ---Had I been her paternal Australian grandmother, I would have fought like heck to have kept her in Australia --upon hearing how these two idiots met and then to have observed what came down the pike during the nuptuals!!!  Ehad- how stupid can you get?   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2010, 09:32:06 PM »

I for one would like to know the game Adam Baker is playing, no way would I believe that he wasn't aware of abuse.

Exactly-I feel the same way, No Rose .... there isn't any male this stupid, unless their IQ is what, minus12 ???;  This case is so utterly grotesque, preventable, and sickening, I doubt I can post about it ---Had I been her paternal Australian grandmother, I would have fought like heck to have kept her in Australia --upon hearing how these two idiots met and then to have observed what came down the pike during the nuptuals!!!  Ehad- how stupid can you get?   

** Egad!**
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 15, 2010, 09:33:51 PM »

Search today and inside the attic (video)

http://www.wcnc.com/video?id=105036589&sec=552327
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #808 on: October 15, 2010, 09:35:09 PM »

Brandi O/T go to your avatar page

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 15, 2010, 09:37:03 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted before, in this video, AB tells this reporter the last time he saw Zahra was Tuesday.  The reporter then asks him, for clarification Tuesday or Thursday, and he says Thursday and blames it on not having it on much sleep.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25360091/

(Hopefully, this video works.  If not, look beneath the window and look for the thumbnail that says "Video, Zahra Baker's Father Speaks RAW".)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: October 15, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »

Ask anyone.............family, friends, neighbors............anyone.
I am a 'softie', usually able to find good in each person I meet............and a sucker for almost anyone's 'story'
Now this being said..........

I watched the video of the interview with Adam Baker.
I found him believable.

Notice I did not say that I feel he is free of any responsibility here.  I believe he was not a good father or protector for Zahra.

But believable.

Am I alone in this reaction?

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25405526/index.html

skipping ahead..
I felt the same way about Dad when I saw him on one of the morning shows...believable..not a good dad at all for not protecting her..but I am not feeling that he did the actual harm to Z...could be wrong but that is my feeling...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 15, 2010, 09:40:59 PM »

What's Next In Case For Missing Zahra (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25406684/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: October 15, 2010, 09:47:54 PM »

Adam Baker interview

I'm sorry but I don't believe him. 

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25405526/index.html

geez!  in the morning show interview that I saw him on, I believed him and thought that he was sincere..Now on this one, he reminds me of that Josh Powell(?), the father who said that he took his kids camping at midnight the night his wife disappeared..he was standing outside with a stocking cap on and he all of a sudden had to go just like this guy when the questioning got tough...Now I don't know what to think...except he failed Z as a protector/father...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 15, 2010, 09:49:26 PM »

((fixed photo size))

Tolerance...your Brain is very handsome...and I know you love him and miss him very much an angelic monkey we all have angels in heaven taking care  of these precious children, giving them the unconditional love that  they did not get while  here on this earth, no more suffering, no more tears... an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 15, 2010, 09:52:40 PM »

Help, Klaas,
please resize or delete Brian's pic.
I am so sorry.
I am just now up to speed on posting attachments.
Tolerance  an angelic monkey

Tolerance...hugs....
where is that picture of Brian taken at? the landscaping looks familiar...
xxxx
M~

justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: October 15, 2010, 10:06:50 PM »

Tolerance,
That is so lovely.  I'm going to say a prayer to my mom up there and ask if she will be her grandma.  That little girl will be so loved with Brian and my mom.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 15, 2010, 10:11:37 PM »

Faherty was able to speak with Baker on camera Friday afternoon. "I appreciate everyone, everyone doing what they're doing. I just hope they just keep looking. Try to find my baby," Baker said.

Faherty asked "What do you think happened to Zahra?" .

"I don't know," Baker said.

Faherty also asked "Do you think your wife might have had some involvement?"

"I don't know," Baker said.

Faherty said Baker’s main point was to thank everybody who has helped in the search.

Faherty said after the search, Adam Baker left out a back door walking quickly to a car where he didn't answer any questions but did comment "Everyone knows more than I do. you know."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25402667/detail.html

What a cop-out!!! lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 15, 2010, 10:17:38 PM »

This is like a Stephen King Horror movie........brought to real life. 

So true.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: October 15, 2010, 10:20:00 PM »

Is this Stepmonster?

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=E0C6FDB0-49D0-476B-BAA2-3144EA0BF110
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #819 on: October 15, 2010, 10:21:28 PM »

Yep

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.