April 28, 2024, 04:26:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197647 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: October 16, 2010, 12:17:11 AM »

Waiting for news hard on grandmother, family in Australia

HICKORY --
The investigation into the disappearance of Zahra Clare Baker is taking its toll on her family in Australia.

Zahra’s grandmother, Karen Baker, who lives in Newcastle, New South Wales, said the media circus outside her home was pushing the family to the breaking point, according to the Townsville Bulletin, published near Giru, Queensland, the town where Zahra spent much of her life.

The dreaded details of the search for Zahra have spread across Australia where the 10-year-old is seen as a celebrity because of her gallant fight against cancer.

Zahra was raised by her grandmother.

Karen Baker told the media that the family has little or no sleep as they await news of Zahra.

The Bulletin reported that the news media responded to Baker’s plea to respect the family’s privacy and devastation by vacating the area around the Baker home.

The news in Australia paints a slightly different picture of Adam Baker, Zahra’s father, than has been common in North Carolina.

Most reports say he has been uncooperative with investigators, but the Bulletin quotes Karen Baker disputing those statements.

“Adam has been totally cooperative with the police investigation,” she said.

“He is just in emotional shutdown — he just wants to find his daughter.“

She said Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal spoke to the family Thursday.

“We have been in contact with him and each time he has been co-operative,” Deal was quoted as telling Zahra’s Australian relatives.

Investigators on the case have talked to the Baker family in Australia looking for any information that might help them unravel the mystery surrounding Zahra’s disappearance.

So far, no new leads have been generated, according to the Bulletin and other Australian media sources.

Zahra was born in the New South Wales rural town of Wagga Wagga and lived in Newcastle in the Hunter Valley and Giru, south of Townsville, before moving to North Carolina with her father about two years ago.

Adam Baker met Elisa Baker, Zahra’s stepmother, on the Internet. Elisa Baker is a graduate of South Caldwell High School.

She refers to herself as E’lesa, Miss Gothicfairy, on her MySpace site.

The media Down Under is closely following reports of Elisa Baker, the “stepmum,” and the accusations against her, giving a detailed account of her court appearance where she was formally charged with obstructing justice.

Zahra’s biological mother still lives in Australia. There has been no news of her in the Australian media.

About the search for Zahra, Karen Baker told the Bulletin, “Just thinking about that has been giving me nightmares ... For all we know, she could just be hiding — that is what we are praying.”

But the headlines spell out the worst fears for Zahra’s family and the friends she left behind in Australia: Police fear Zahra murdered.

“The worst fears for the North Queensland schoolgirl ... appear to have come true,” said the Bulletin in its report on the case turning from an abduction to a homicide investigation.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/16/waiting-news-hard-grandmother-family-australia-ar-460842/
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: October 16, 2010, 12:43:03 AM »

I hope it's ok to post these comments from the FB page, please let me know if it's not.

Brittany Starbuck FYI everyone DSS was called out at least 3 times that I know of. Clearly u need to know the facts before you say something

Brittany Starbuck Well hunny let me state some facts here for u since u wanna try and be smart u can't go over dss! And the only other thing to do was kidnap her and then she would have just been returned and another person would have been in jail because of elisa. I know everyone has a right to speak but know the facts before u give ur opinion and bash on my family want to blame someone blame elisa and dss I know personally I beat elisa ass 2 times so anyone else have something to say???!?

April Fairchild This is a complex case & it's devastating our entire family.The DAD sat & watched this & did nothing. Brittany Bentley is not immediate family, she was married to Elisa's nephew for short while & yes maybe there were some "abuse" recognized by her but she is NOT a blood relative of our family.Just clarifying that! But yes, this is a horrible situation for everyone involved & I pray for Zahra & our family that something is found.

April Fairchild Absolutely! & We are NOT defending our relatives Elisa & Adam; it's appalling that ppl are posting on Elisa's myspace page "She should go to hell & see her mom there". Seriously? Our mother has been dead since 1994 & she would or have nothi...ng to do with this. Yes, the public should be outraged by this situation but the family is too. Members of this family that have done something & tried to take action despite what the public claims to know;doesn't need to defend themselves on here.So stop the stupid shit & pray for peace for Zahra & this situation. Show your support & love; there's enough evil in this case & in the world.See More

Aaron Young Brittany is my step daughter and her and elisas other daughter plus me all called dss and they did nothing, I personally called SBI about the drugs in the house at least 8 months ago still nothing, So jennifer, how much freakin more can a person do. You keep saying do more do more but you havent stated whats more than dss and sbi.
Thursday at 7:49am · LikeUnlike · 3 people
3 people like this.
 Aaron Young Brittany has gone far and beyond to help zahra many times so has amber so have I. thats family, where were all you strangers at when zahra was in public, why didnt yall do something? Thats what i thought yall did nothing. The family did all they could do. So leave Brittany alone and STOP talking about the family. Brittany and I along with the rest of the IMMEDIATE family have been trying every night to look anfd find out something.
Thursday at 7:53am · LikeUnlike · 2 people
 · Aaron Young As far as Brittany Bently goes, Well where the hell was she at before now. Where was she at the candlelight vigil? OH WAIT I FORGOT THERE WASNT ANY DRUGS INVOLVED SO SHE WASNT INTERESTED IN ANY OF THAT. Did brittany bentley mention that she let Elisa keep her 2 month old baby at the same time zahra was basically kept "prisoner in her room? So Ms. Bentley do you not care about your baby, Obviously not because YOU knew how Elisa was!! SO BACK THE HELL OFF!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-4-Zahra-Clare-Baker/124056834314060?v=wall#!/posted.php?id=124056834314060&share_id=132834983433374&comments=1#s132834983433374
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:33:56 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: October 16, 2010, 12:49:32 AM »

NightOwl - which facebook is that from, can you give me the link? We always like the link back.  Fine to post it as long as you check for foul language first.  Just remember the link.  If you give me the link I can add to your post.

Thanks!
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: October 16, 2010, 12:52:19 AM »

Northern, I just went there. I really have to ask this. These people who are aged as adults -
Not speaking of 12-17 year olds who are hooked on " Twilight Movies" or Vampires as a " Phase"

But Adults who use these horror backgrounds and live off of " Satanic Doom/Evil" to represent their person on Social pages - is really disturbing. Its seems to be found over and over within missing children/ or murdered children that ONE of the parents/ or care takers has this Love for " Evil"

It has been noticed too many times.  Even with Casey Anthony before all her information was removed. She had this great love for " Metal Death Music" and then for Skulls and the infamous cartoon of the little girl " noose around the neck with the teddy bear" ..
I cannot understand this as normal behavior - or how anyone can find this to define oneself unless they truly do identify with it.

It becomes part of their world, so they show it on these sites?  They are social misfits and  use this Evil to gain others who identify with them? to become friends? I don't know? Its just so whack to me. 

I'm a big horror movie fan and my favorite music is metal..so not all of us denizens are bad. That's like saying everyone on the net is a pervert. I also used to play AD&D. Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't go and kill children I suppose. But please don't generalize. I also heard through the realm that Elesa and Adam played WoW..I play it too..never once thought about killing a child.

Sorry..had to say.
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: October 16, 2010, 12:56:07 AM »

Thanks for that Klaas, sorry for not putting it in, here it is, there are quite a few comments from family members:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-4-Zahra-Clare-Baker/124056834314060?v=wall#!/posted.php?id=124056834314060&share_id=132834983433374&comments=1#s132834983433374
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:33:40 AM by klaasend » Logged
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: October 16, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »

Adam Baker interview

I'm sorry but I don't believe him. 

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25405526/index.html

Hi NC/Australian accent is driving me nuts.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #866 on: October 16, 2010, 12:57:17 AM »

Waiting for news hard on grandmother, family in Australia
By Larry Clark
Published: October 16, 2010
» 0 Comments | Post a Comment
vote
nowBuzz up! HICKORY --

The investigation into the disappearance of Zahra Clare Baker is taking its toll on her family in Australia.

Zahra’s grandmother, Karen Baker, who lives in Newcastle, New South Wales, said the media circus outside her home was pushing the family to the breaking point, according to the Townsville Bulletin, published near Giru, Queensland, the town where Zahra spent much of her life.

The dreaded details of the search for Zahra have spread across Australia where the 10-year-old is seen as a celebrity because of her gallant fight against cancer.

Zahra was raised by her grandmother.

Karen Baker told the media that the family has little or no sleep as they await news of Zahra.

The Bulletin reported that the news media responded to Baker’s plea to respect the family’s privacy and devastation by vacating the area around the Baker home.

The news in Australia paints a slightly different picture of Adam Baker, Zahra’s father, than has been common in North Carolina.

Most reports say he has been uncooperative with investigators, but the Bulletin quotes Karen Baker disputing those statements.

“Adam has been totally cooperative with the police investigation,” she said.

“He is just in emotional shutdown — he just wants to find his daughter.“

She said Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal spoke to the family Thursday.

“We have been in contact with him and each time he has been co-operative,” Deal was quoted as telling Zahra’s Australian relatives.

Investigators on the case have talked to the Baker family in Australia looking for any information that might help them unravel the mystery surrounding Zahra’s disappearance.

So far, no new leads have been generated, according to the Bulletin and other Australian media sources.

Zahra was born in the New South Wales rural town of Wagga Wagga and lived in Newcastle in the Hunter Valley and Giru, south of Townsville, before moving to North Carolina with her father about two years ago.

Adam Baker met Elisa Baker, Zahra’s stepmother, on the Internet. Elisa Baker is a graduate of South Caldwell High School.

She refers to herself as E’lesa, Miss Gothicfairy, on her MySpace site.

The media Down Under is closely following reports of Elisa Baker, the “stepmum,” and the accusations against her, giving a detailed account of her court appearance where she was formally charged with obstructing justice.

Zahra’s biological mother still lives in Australia. There has been no news of her in the Australian media.

About the search for Zahra, Karen Baker told the Bulletin, “Just thinking about that has been giving me nightmares ... For all we know, she could just be hiding — that is what we are praying.”

But the headlines spell out the worst fears for Zahra’s family and the friends she left behind in Australia: Police fear Zahra murdered.

“The worst fears for the North Queensland schoolgirl ... appear to have come true,” said the Bulletin in its report on the case turning from an abduction to a homicide investigation.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/16/waiting-news-hard-grandmother-family-australia-ar-460842/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #867 on: October 16, 2010, 12:58:34 AM »

Northern, Thank you for the articles.

I have to say that Karen Baker is trying to compensate and offering only what she wants to be believed.

I know and most of us know - The Role of a Father to his children has simple yet necessary guidelines.

He is to protect and guide, he is to provide food, shelter and prevent predators from his young - breaking it down to raw basics.

Adam did not meet these guidelines of nature - He allowed another into his childs world to take her over- and he never stepped in to correct or change the situation.  He to me is not a Man, nor worthy of the title as Father.

Any Man who would witness the bio Mom or other females - in his childs life, Her to use his child as a punching bag or treat his child as garbage - gains not one ounce of respect from me nor from society. 

NO one can tell me that Adam had no knowledge that Elisa was battering/abusing/starving/mentally/physically/tormenting Zahra without his permission.

Like my Dad would say of Adam - if my Dad were alive today

May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead

A Real man what ever his place is in this world, His Gut will always answer to him, and Adam's gut as a Father is worthless to me. jmo. 

My Dad in the late 60s. He was almost arrested for battery. He was not charged. He went down town Detroit to see the Auto Show. He took my Brother, who was 3 yrs old.
 He simply was walking within the parking garage. He was walking towards his car - and witnessed a young girl 16/17 being smacked around by her boyfriend, She was Screaming Stop, He was screaming at her calling her every name in the book, he hit her so hard she hit the wall and fell to the ground ... and she didn't get up. She was gripped with fear and terrified.   

My Dad put my brother inside our car, locked the doors. He simply could not let this go.

My Dad standing from a distance, He walked right up to the boy and Said " You want to Hit Someone,  Pick on Someone Your Own Size" .. Yah My Dad Hit him so hard he landed on the Ground - Didn't kill him, did not touch his face, nor break any bones. Was just enough for him to KNOW - YOU never Hit a Woman or a Child EVER - while a Real Man is watching.
 Police were there. My Dad did not leave. The report was made. My Dad never Charged. 

Enough Said
Real Men Love their Children and Protect them, and Will go out of their Way to Protect another Man's child too - without thinking of consequence. That comes later.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: October 16, 2010, 01:05:47 AM »

Adam Baker interview

So sorry about that - we do talk funny I suppose.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: October 16, 2010, 01:07:54 AM »

Adam Baker interview

So sorry about that - we do talk funny I suppose.

Nooo..I have a friend from Australia..but he has definitely got that NC hick in there....I think Aussie accents are hot..so definitely don't take it that way!!!
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: October 16, 2010, 01:12:12 AM »

LOL I definitely noticed the NC twang as well.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: October 16, 2010, 01:14:36 AM »

No offence taken

I have noticed that Aussies who visit USA even for a couple of weeks pick up the American accent very quickly.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #872 on: October 16, 2010, 01:22:19 AM »

Northern, I just went there. I really have to ask this. These people who are aged as adults -
Not speaking of 12-17 year olds who are hooked on " Twilight Movies" or Vampires as a " Phase"

But Adults who use these horror backgrounds and live off of " Satanic Doom/Evil" to represent their person on Social pages - is really disturbing. Its seems to be found over and over within missing children/ or murdered children that ONE of the parents/ or care takers has this Love for " Evil"

It has been noticed too many times.  Even with Casey Anthony before all her information was removed. She had this great love for " Metal Death Music" and then for Skulls and the infamous cartoon of the little girl " noose around the neck with the teddy bear" ..
I cannot understand this as normal behavior - or how anyone can find this to define oneself unless they truly do identify with it.

It becomes part of their world, so they show it on these sites?  They are social misfits and  use this Evil to gain others who identify with them? to become friends? I don't know? Its just so whack to me. 

I'm a big horror movie fan and my favorite music is metal..so not all of us denizens are bad. That's like saying everyone on the net is a pervert. I also used to play AD&D. Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't go and kill children I suppose. But please don't generalize. I also heard through the realm that Elesa and Adam played WoW..I play it too..never once thought about killing a child.

Sorry..had to say.

That is exactly what I am not talking about. I grew up on Metallica/ Ozzie and alike  - I don't find myself a deviant, I wore black leather coats and had black eyeliner etc..boots like Kiss, hair past my axx all that in the 80's -  this is not what I am talking about ..  NOT .. I am talking about relevance within Zahra.
I listen to white zombie Thunder kiss -to this day when I am really pixxed off at the world. I am not deviant in behavior - nor am I saying anyone is here on SM. I am just offering up my feelings - after viewing too many " social sites owned by Parents/subs of / or steps" of the Children found to be exploited/missing  then to be found Dead. Seems to be a common " Death/Metal/Skulls/Evil/Violence as a chosen theme" -too common of a denominator on social sites  - of these Parents etc. Not going any further with this. It's not worth the discussion.
Sorry FishstickKitty - not meant towards you, Zahra being missing is very heightened in emotions.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 16, 2010, 01:35:06 AM »

American accent?      Californian's don't have an accent 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #874 on: October 16, 2010, 01:51:53 AM »

American accent?      Californian's don't have an accent 

Oh my gawd Klaas that is like people from Michigan do not have an accent. 

when I went to the east coast - people laughed at me because of they way  I said " Socks" to wear .. to them I was said to say " saaacks" to them normal was " Soks" that and everything on the east coast is Soda, here in Michigan its POP. They would say to me, Your DAAD is Your POP, We drink Soda here. Everything is Soda, Or a Coke, even if its Root beer. OMG the Dialects ..   All good though.

justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: October 16, 2010, 04:45:54 AM »

No offence taken

I have noticed that Aussies who visit USA even for a couple of weeks pick up the American accent very quickly.

O/T. Your post made me smile.  I went to Australia and New Zealand after college and absolutely LOVED the place, people, and accents.  You are so right, though, as I was listening to an interview with Rick Springfield yesterday and found out he was from Australia.  I couldn't believe it, as I had watched him for years on General Hospital and never noticed a trace of accent.  Welcome to this website.  I'm so sorry it is for such a sad circumstance.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 16, 2010, 08:13:19 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/authorities-expand-search-zahra-baker-missing-north-carolina/story?id=11897147
Search for Zahra Baker Expands: Where to Look Next?
Authorities Expand Search After Home, Woods, Pond Turn Up Little
Post a Comment By SARAH NETTER
10/16/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #877 on: October 16, 2010, 08:43:19 AM »

Help, Klaas,
please resize or delete Brian's pic.
I am so sorry.
I am just now up to speed on posting attachments.
Tolerance  an angelic monkey

Tolerance...hugs....
where is that picture of Brian taken at? the landscaping looks familiar...
xxxx
M~

Bauman Park
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: October 16, 2010, 09:06:00 AM »

She's more than scary - spooky, & he's running a close second;  These two are not, and never have been, in the running for Law-abiding Citizens of the Year, in America or in Australia.   

Perhaps when Zahra received the ability to hear again in North Carolina, she accidentially overheard something she wasn't supposed to hear?? Something which would be incriminating in a court of law in regards to ye olde  stepmother?? 

Zarah can hear she has high-frequency hearing loss. She can't hear the "s" and "f" sounds.

Her hearing aids help in that respect.

High frequency hearing loss often involves loss of ability to hear consonants such as s, f, t, and z, even though vowels can be heard normally. Consequently, people hear but cannot make out what is being said.

This may result in frustration, withdrawal from social activities, depression, and marital discord. People lose the ability to take in the sounds like bird songs, rustling of leaves, and the voices of children. In general, these infringements on the quality of life can be overcome through medical or surgical treatment or with hearing aids.

Interesting ... thanks.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: October 16, 2010, 09:06:10 AM »

Having to say good morning and good bye at the same time...work calls!  I'm reaching here but is it at all possible that Zahra wasn't seen by anyone because they "loaned" her out for a day, a week, a month to whomever wanted to pay for her "time"?  Horrible of me to think this way but after the Shaniya case nothing surprises me anymore!  Loan a baby for drugs maybe?  Who knows what these dirtbags have done to her.  Would like to know what Dad's job was before this landscaping gig.  Does anyone know?  Maybe his last job took him away from home at periods which enabled EvilE to do what she wanted with her?  Have we had any indication what her drug of choice was?  If meth or crack some folks can be so affected that they live in their own reality and I could see how an attic would fit in with that.  Some tweakers have to confine themselves or continuously check the attic and window for the people "watching" them.  Reality is it's impossible that it's happening but in a drug fog you will not believe how they think.  Just rambling this am.  See ya'll later!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.