April 28, 2024, 11:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197672 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: October 16, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »

I hope they check at the trailer for a well...or as 4donks mentioned a spetic tank....I wonder if the neighbors noticed vultures flying around the woods...(sorry to type that) 
  Do trailers have spetic tanks? Really would like to know if a neighbor saw them carrying anything.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: October 16, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »

I hope they check at the trailer for a well...or as 4donks mentioned a spetic tank....I wonder if the neighbors noticed vultures flying around the woods...(sorry to type that) 
  Do trailers have spetic tanks? Really would like to know if a neighbor saw them carrying anything.

Pages back when someone posted pics of the trailer and all the woods that were taken by someone from another forum...there was something that looked like a spetic tank..it was pointed out by a monkey...I eill go back and try to find...may take me a while...\

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: October 16, 2010, 01:49:59 PM »

I think this is it, Brandi-

>Burke County- Adam Baker's job site: where wood chipper and pond was drained.

Family Residences:

>Granite Falls apt- Mim's Apt with attic.

>Caldwell County trailer-moved out July 2010.

>Hickory House- current residence.

I think that is close.

But they say they have only lived at the current residence for 6 weeks. Not since July.

That is what got me confused.

It makes me wonder if they were living in their car for a few months before moving into the latest rental (especially if the comforter and pillows initially recovered were from one of the vehicles).

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: October 16, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »

Pages back when someone posted pics of the trailer and all the woods that were taken by someone from another forum...there was something that looked like a spetic tank..it was pointed out by a monkey...I eill go back and try to find...may take me a while...\
Thanks, and since I have no idea of what a spetic tank is, if you put a body in one, are their chemicals inside?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 16, 2010, 01:52:52 PM »

Family Residences:

I think that is close.

But they say they have only lived at the current residence for 6 weeks. Not since July.

It makes me wonder if they were living in their car for a few months before moving into the latest rental (especially if the comforter and pillows initially recovered were from one of the vehicles).
That's a really good point, they sure could have, considering the comforter and pillows.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 16, 2010, 01:58:48 PM »

Thanks, and since I have no idea of what a spetic tank is, if you put a body in one, are their chemicals inside?

Trailers may or may not have a septic tank, depending on their location/proximity to sewer line service.  Some travel trailers would have a holding tank, but for the larger mobile homes, there would need to be either a septic or hooked up to a sewer line. (Unless they have a porta potty or go out in the woods. Ewww) Out in the boonies, pipe with sewer service may not be there, so it would be septic, and yes septics have a tank.  I lived in a country home years ago that had a septic, but it didn't have a readily accessible opening.  The tank was buried.  I'm not certain all were like the one I had. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 16, 2010, 02:00:38 PM »

Thanks Muffy, I hate to even think this, but are there chemicals in the septic tank?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 16, 2010, 02:02:15 PM »

Family Residences:

I think that is close.

Great thinking...could they have lived in motels or with family...and where did Adam work before ? I read he worked in a sugarmill but I thought that was in Aussie.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 16, 2010, 02:04:43 PM »

Trailers may or may not have a septic tank, depending on their location/proximity to sewer line service.  Some travel trailers would have a holding tank, but for the larger mobile homes, there would need to be either a septic or hooked up to a sewer line. (Unless they have a porta potty or go out in the woods. Ewww) Out in the boonies, pipe with sewer service may not be there, so it would be septic, and yes septics have a tank.  I lived in a country home years ago that had a septic, but it didn't have a readily accessible opening.  The tank was buried.  I'm not certain all were like the one I had. 

I read that Caldwell County Mobile Home Park has septic tanks...but I dont know if that is the mobile home park where the Bakers lived...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: October 16, 2010, 02:08:49 PM »

I'm not doubting the neighbors that saw Adam and Elisa there in the dark, but how could you really tell? It appears to be very isolated and probably not good lightening around there. Did they see them go to a trailer or into the woods?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: October 16, 2010, 02:12:58 PM »

Thanks Muffy, I hate to even think this, but are there chemicals in the septic tank?

Actually, we had to be very careful not to use strong household cleaners/chemicals because they could affect the bacterial action of the septic tank.  We would even occasionally add some beneficial bacteria to help the decomp along. 
http://www.inspectapedia.com/septic/lockwood.htm
(snip)
What are Septic Systems?

Septic systems are considered to be on-site systems designed to safely dispose of biological sanitary waste. "Gray water", such as laundry waste, is part of the waste system, but it may not result in what is referred to as "biological" waste. We will address "gray water" waste as it impacts the design of a septic system.
How do Septic Systems Work?

Basically a septic system provides a "holding Tank" where natural bacterial action decomposes human waste products into environmentally acceptable components - the major end-components being water, mixed with some other components that are not readily consumed by the bacterial action, gases, and undigested solids. The end products, except the undigested solids, are then discharged to the on-site environment.(snip)

(They probably don't use this one, because of expense & maintenance required)
http://www.laundry-alternative.com/aerobic_septic_systemsAerobic Septic Systems
What are Aerobic Septic Systems?

Aerobic septic systems are used in situations where standard septic systems are not a viable option. In many cases, they are used to replace failing septic systems. Aerobic systems are similar to septic systems in that they both use natural processes to treat wastewater. But unlike septic (anaerobic) treatment, the aerobic treatment process requires oxygen. There are two types of bacteria, anaerobic and aerobic. Aerobic bacteria work much faster than anaerobic bacteria, which means they process septic tank waste more quickly. Aerobic treatment units use a mechanism to inject and circulate air inside the treatment tank, which accelerates or speeds up the treatment process. This mechanism requires electricity to operate. For this reason, aerobic systems cost more to operate and need more routine maintenance than most septic systems. However, when properly operated and maintained, aerobic systems can provide a high quality wastewater treatment alternative to septic systems. They can also be used in some cases by owners of wooded lots, who don't want to clear enough land to install a traditional septic tank and drainfield.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: October 16, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »

Family Residences:

I think that is close.

Same here... were they homeless for a time... living with relatives... in the car... what?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #932 on: October 16, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »

I'm not doubting the neighbors that saw Adam and Elisa there in the dark, but how could you really tell? It appears to be very isolated and probably not good lightening around there. Did they see them go to a trailer or into the woods?

There are street lights, you can see them in the video.  They might have spotted them in their vehicle, not out walking around. They were not real specific.

The neighbors could have been sitting outside in the evening.  I used to live in a trailer park as a child and we did that all the time.

We just don't have enough information.

Hopefully they went to the police with this information when Zahra went missing. (before they went on TV jibba jabbing)

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 16, 2010, 02:23:33 PM »

I live out in the country and although I have county water they don't have sewers out here so we have septic systems. The one I have has an inspection port that  is about 6" under ground. They lift this dome off to pump the tank. They don't have to remove the cement cover. The opening is about 18" x 18".

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 16, 2010, 02:23:41 PM »

I am confused by this posting on Aaron's facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000036481999&v=wall

Aaron Young Please keep zahra in your prayers. They still havent found her but things are starting to un ravel a little bit. All I know is i hope and pray that zahra is ok and will be found very soon!!

October 10 at 5:54pm · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)

Savannah Morgan what do you mean things are starting to unravel? any leads to where about she might be at? or anything new? keep me informed. ty
October 10 at 7:44pm.Aaron Young No, I mean they are finally starting to see that lisa isnt so innocent
October 10 at 7:51pm.Savannah Morgan what?
October 10 at 7:52pm.Savannah Morgan do you mean that she is Lisa's step-daughter now?
October 10 at 7:54pm.Kristy Robinson Yes!! Say a prayer for her safe return!!
October 10 at 8:53pm.Savannah Morgan we will.
October 10 at 9:11pm.

Of course she is Lisa's (Elisa's) step daughter.  Why is she asking that?  This conversation seems cryptic.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 16, 2010, 02:35:01 PM »

There are street lights, you can see them in the video.  They might have spotted them in their vehicle, not out walking around. They were not real specific.

The neighbors could have been sitting outside in the evening.  I used to live in a trailer park as a child and we did that all the time.

Hopefully they went to the police with this information when Zahra went missing. (before they went on TV jibba jabbing)
Thank-you,  and thank-you Muffy for the info on the septic tanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 16, 2010, 02:39:01 PM »

The older woman who was talking about a bad smell, I couldn't understand her, and may have missed if she indicated where the smell was coming from.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 16, 2010, 02:44:37 PM »

They were saying they saw them around the trailer by the mailboxes, but they didn't have a key to access the mailbox anymore.  They can say they were looking for the cats.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 16, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »

They were saying they saw them around the trailer by the mailboxes, but they didn't have a key to access the mailbox anymore.  They can say they were looking for the cats.
Thank-you 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 16, 2010, 02:54:11 PM »

maybe they were living out of the car and used this as their mailing addy to get benefits such as food stamps  and were trying to check the mail...and the lock had been changed ....does anyone one know where Adam worked previously to the tree business?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.