April 27, 2024, 09:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 197601 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 16, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/13/neighbors-never-saw-missing-girl-ar-453363/

Neighbors of the Bakers~

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: October 16, 2010, 04:51:58 PM »

10 year old girl, nice fall weather, 6 weeks and never is seen outside by the neighbors?  I call that weird.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: October 16, 2010, 05:33:09 PM »

<snipped>

Baker is originally from Burke County.  Her parents are Marshall Thomas Fairchild and Sylvia Jean Fairchild.  The mother's maiden name is Barnes.

Baker has at least three biological children that we were able to find information about.

According to MySpace and Facebook, one of Baker's daughters is Brittany Starbuck.

Baker's second daughter is Amber Fairchild and her father is Christopher Frank Hicks.  Baker was never married to him.

She also has a son named Douglas Proctor and his father is Douglas Joseph Proctor.  Baker's son claims he only saw his stepsister, Zahra, once or twice. (Click here to read more about her son Douglas Proctor.)

Baker's first marriage was in 1985 to Jerry Alan Winkler in Caldwell County.  In 1997, she was married to Jeffrey Russell Allred in Caldwell County.

Her third marriage was to Adam Baker, whom she met online.  They were married about two years ago.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13329351
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: October 16, 2010, 05:36:17 PM »

<snipped>

Baker is originally from Burke County.  Her parents are Marshall Thomas Fairchild and Sylvia Jean Fairchild.  The mother's maiden name is Barnes.

Baker has at least three biological children that we were able to find information about.

According to MySpace and Facebook, one of Baker's daughters is Brittany Starbuck.

Baker's second daughter is Amber Fairchild and her father is Christopher Frank Hicks.  Baker was never married to him.

She also has a son named Douglas Proctor and his father is Douglas Joseph Proctor.  Baker's son claims he only saw his stepsister, Zahra, once or twice. (Click here to read more about her son Douglas Proctor.)

Baker's first marriage was in 1985 to Jerry Alan Winkler in Caldwell County.  In 1997, she was married to Jeffrey Russell Allred in Caldwell County.

Her third marriage was to Adam Baker, whom she met online.  They were married about two years ago.

I believe the article missed Aaron Young in the list of marriages.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: October 16, 2010, 05:39:44 PM »

Furniture store employees put Zahra in Hickory two weeks before disappearance  (with video of furniture employees, also mentions another search last night in a home outside of Hickory)

HICKORY, N.C.--Employees of a furniture store in Hickory tell police they saw missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker shopping with her stepmom there two weeks before she disappeared.

"We have cartoons for children playing on the TVs... and she was standing in the aisleway. As I walked past, I just touched her on the shoulder and said ‘Excuse me, sweetheart’ and she just looked up at me and smiled," floor manager Pat Adams told NewsChannel 36.

Adams said another salesperson remembered Elisa Baker calling the little girl, "Zahra."

Other employees of the "In Your Home Furnishings" store on US-70 noted the little girl's prostetic leg.

"We saw on TV about the little girl was missing and we started talking about it, and that was who it was—the little girl," explained Israel Valle.

Police tell NewsChannel 36 this information is the only tip that confirms that Zahra Baker was ever in Hickory alive.

Her parents, Elisa and Adam, had moved to Catawba County this summer, but until receiving the phone call from "In Your Home Furnishings," Hickory police chief Tom Adkins said only the Bakers told them Zahra lived in their new home.

Investigators remain convinced that this is a homicide investigation. Elisa Baker faces a felony obstruction of justice charge for writing a ransom note police say was fake. Adam Baker has not been charged.

Investigators and cadaver dogs searched Zahra Baker's house in Hickory Friday with Adam's consent.

Outside, investigators say the dogs did not get a hit on blood, human remains or decomposition. Investigators did not say what they found inside the home.

NewsChannel 36 saw crews removing Zahra's mattresses and bed railings, saying search dogs will use these to constantly have her scent.

After the search, Adam Baker, who police say is cooperating, wasn't answering questions.

"Everybody knows more than I do," said Adam Baker.

Police also searched the Baker's former apartment in Granite Falls Friday

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Zahra-spotted-at-furniture-store-weeks-before-her-disappearance-105082544.html
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: October 16, 2010, 05:43:23 PM »

I googled -Child found in septic tank - because I remember a little 2 year old girl from a prominent family here in the Dallas area had gone missing a couple of years ago.  A major search had been conducted when they focused on the fact that the lid was off the tank, yes she was found. 
Reading through the many articles on this terrible subject, amazing how many have met their fate in similiar situations....children thru the elderly.   
As horrible a thought, it would eliminate the usefulness of scent dogs, buzzards in the air, freshly dug graves, etc.,   oh yuck, what the mind can imagine if you let it wonder, enough on the subject but I guess all possiblities have to be considered and I'm quite sure that all of the LE's have this possiblity on they're lists of "could haves"!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/021909dnmetargylegirl.34a7144.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: October 16, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »

<snipped>

I believe the article missed Aaron Young in the list of marriages.

I agree
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: October 16, 2010, 06:09:37 PM »

Missing Zahra 'inspiring' in dual cancer battle

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/10/13/176621_hpphoto.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: October 16, 2010, 07:27:32 PM »

FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: October 16, 2010, 07:31:00 PM »

Klaas " oh no" she is wearing a CBB t-shirt .......  I have to laugh, or else I will cry.

She is a beast this One " Elisa" ... 

My Add, she doesn't look like Betty Crocker or a Babysitter -
 Let alone a Mama who would incorporate someone else's child into her life as her own. All is my opinion, based upon what has been said, what I have read and what I See in this photo.   silent

she reminded me of one of those folks in the  People of Walmart videos on UTube  at first glance..
no offense to Walmart shoppers...I am one too...but I have yet to be featured in one of their videos lol...

I have a secret fear I will be featured on people of walmart someday.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: October 16, 2010, 07:38:01 PM »

Who is this Aaron guy in relation to these awful peeps ? On his FB, he says Zahra had a horrible life for the past year. Says she didn't sleep in the attic ( I think it was the cats up there, Mims mentioned scratching ) . So he knew about the horrible life and NOW he lubs the girl ? OMG. Where was everone that knew this girl ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #951 on: October 16, 2010, 07:39:41 PM »

So only the employees at the furniture saw Zahra, and no neighbor at all saw her outside playing, or going to the car or nothing  They must have had her locked inside the house, and strange to me they took her to the furniture store.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 16, 2010, 07:40:25 PM »

Klaas " oh no" she is wearing a CBB t-shirt .......  I have to laugh, or else I will cry.

She is a beast this One " Elisa" ... 

My Add, she doesn't look like Betty Crocker or a Babysitter -
 Let alone a Mama who would incorporate someone else's child into her life as her own. All is my opinion, based upon what has been said, what I have read and what I See in this photo.   silent

she reminded me of one of those folks in the  People of Walmart videos on UTube  at first glance..
no offense to Walmart shoppers...I am one too...but I have yet to be featured in one of their videos lol...

I have a secret fear I will be featured on people of walmart someday.

lol...

beautiful picture of Z Brandi! love it..

Maybe the cats were left behind in the mobile home and no way to get out...could that be the strong odor that the neighbor smelled?  just a thought..

wouldn't it be something if Z was alive somewhere??
remember that story of that little girl whose mother said that she was missing..somewhere in Europe...and she was found hiding in a house of a friend of the mothers..they had concocted the story to get donations...this happened right after Madeleine McCann went missing and so much money came into the fund to find MM...
Wouldn't put anything past this evil SM...sigh...not really thinking that this is what happened with Z but one can hope right?

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #953 on: October 16, 2010, 07:40:45 PM »

I googled -Child found in septic tank - because I remember a little 2 year old girl from a prominent family here in the Dallas area had gone missing a couple of years ago.  A major search had been conducted when they focused on the fact that the lid was off the tank, yes she was found. 
Reading through the many articles on this terrible subject, amazing how many have met their fate in similiar situations....children thru the elderly.   
As horrible a thought, it would eliminate the usefulness of scent dogs, buzzards in the air, freshly dug graves, etc.,   oh yuck, what the mind can imagine if you let it wonder, enough on the subject but I guess all possiblities have to be considered and I'm quite sure that all of the LE's have this possiblity on they're lists of "could haves"!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/021909dnmetargylegirl.34a7144.html

I remember that case Babskat.  I don't know how the sewage systems are in NC. I would think it's alot like here in Texas they have a lot of septic tanks. I pray the LE have thought about the what ifs like this. Especially after the neighbors reporting that they remember them coming home after dark.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #954 on: October 16, 2010, 07:41:44 PM »

Who is this Aaron guy in relation to these awful peeps ? On his FB, he says Zahra had a horrible life for the past year. Says she didn't sleep in the attic ( I think it was the cats up there, Mims mentioned scratching ) . So he knew about the horrible life and NOW he lubs the girl ? OMG. Where was everone that knew this girl ?
I guess one of Elisa's ex husbands. How did he know where she slept? Was he over at the house alot?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: October 16, 2010, 07:56:41 PM »

I don't think the cats made the shoeprints on the door jamb- unless the cats names was Boots and Frankenstien....haha

Should've been easy enough to check- if it stunk up there-cats and closed spaces like to leave their calling cards, although I tend to agree with you.  I think there would have been more tell tale signs if Zahra actually stayed in the attic.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 16, 2010, 08:00:10 PM »

I don't think the cats made the shoeprints on the door jamb- unless the cats names was Boots and Frankenstien....haha

Should've been easy enough to check- if it stunk up there-cats and closed spaces like to leave their calling cards, although I tend to agree with you.  I think there would have been more tell tale signs if Zahra actually stayed in the attic.

I don't think that Z slept in the attic..first of all because someone would have lifted her up there and out of there and that would have been too much trouble for SM and Dad..easier to just banish her to her room on the ground floor..jmo...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 16, 2010, 08:00:28 PM »

I guess one of Elisa's ex husbands. How did he know where she slept? Was he over at the house alot?

From pictures I have seen, he is actively involved in his step-daughters' lives, Elisa's daughters, Amber and Brittany.

I believe he is an ex-husband of Eliza.

His name is Aaron Young, now engaged to a "Kristy".

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 16, 2010, 08:11:40 PM »

Yes, Brandi agreed.  I think he also is the man who spoke out in he posts on several sites claiming how they've all complained about Elisa to the authorites about her treatment of Zahra.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: October 16, 2010, 08:19:47 PM »

is that a piercing at the top of his nose? between the eye brow area? how much would that hurt to have a piercing there? Youch!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.