March 28, 2024, 04:08:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amelia Michelle Nicol 20 yo mentally challenged, missing from Denver,Co.(SAFE)  (Read 5621 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« on: October 13, 2010, 02:20:29 PM »

Natalee Holloway Resource Center MISSING PERSON ALERT: Parents in Colorado are looking for public assistance in finding their daughter Amelia (Amy) Michelle Nicol, a 20 year old mentally challenged female, who was reported missing on September 25, 2010. Amelia may have taken Frontier flight #214 on 9/25/2010 departing Denver (DIA) at 20:10 and arrivin...g Austin, TX (AUS) at 22:52. She was last seen wearing jeans and carrying a multi-colored orange and blue shoulder bag and a back pack. Amelia is 6', has brown shoulder length hair, green eyes, and an athletic build. She usually wears dark rimmed glasses but sometimes wears contacts. If anybody has seen Amelia or has information on her whereabouts, please contact 970-485-1070.
See More

Edited to change subject title to "Safe"  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 09:45:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 02:53:15 PM »

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/family-searching-for-missing-daughter-in-austin-10072010-ktbcw

Family Searches for Missing Daughter in Austin
Updated: Friday, 08 Oct 2010, 10:44 AM CDT
Published : Thursday, 07 Oct 2010, 3:54 PM CDT

Austin, TX - A Colorado family is desperately trying to find their 20-year-old daughter who came to Austin in September, but has supposedly disappeared.

The family started a Facebook page to help find Amelia (Amy) Nicol. They say she boarded a plane from Colorado to Austin on September 25, but has not been seen since. Nicol was heading to Austin to visit a friend, but when she didn't show up at her friend's house, the family began to worry.

Nicol is about 6-feet tall, has green eyes, brown hair and may be wearing black plastic rimmed glasses.

Her family also says Nicol is an endangered missing adult because of complications from a head injury. On a missing poster printed for her, the family says they fear she may be a victim of human trafficking.

They says they know Nicol landed in Austin because she used her ticket for Frontier flight #214 departing from Denver on September 25 at 8:06 p.m.  The family has contacted police to open a missing person's case for Amy.

Recently a 21-year-old Austin mom, Julie Ann Gonzales, went missing in March after she was last seen by her estranged husband. The family has been trying to locate her for several months and even partnered with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center. ( more on Gonzales case).

Please call 970-485-1070 if you see her or have any information about her whereabouts.

Link to facebook page for Amy Nicol .

There are several other families in Central Texas with missing daughters.

Rachel Cook:
-age 19
-reported missing January 10, 2002
-last seen jogging in the north lake area of Georgetown

Roxanne Paltauf:
-age 17
-reported missing July 7, 2006
-last seen at Budget Inn on Rundberg

2 4 1
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »

http://ko-kr.connect.facebook.com/pages/Amelia-Amy-Nicol-is-Missing/142726982438182?ref=share

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 03:35:50 AM »

Some snippets from Facebook. Looks like the parents are having some problems with LE.

Ronda Reynolds Myers Spent four days fighting Grand County Sheriff to sent proper notification to California so they can open a case and assign a case number and personnel. Same issue, different state. The director of Colorado West Mental Health met with Rod this morning to try to get him to understand her mental condition. He still has... not and will not sent the proper information to CA, and laughed at me. Same problem we had in TX, he pretends he doesn't understand, but how could he not? Bad politics is no reason to leave a 20 year old "ENDANGERED ADULT" out there and not look for her

Amelia (Amy) Nicol is Missing Ronda Reynolds Myers: They are pretty sure she is in CA, last seen at Venice Beach heading north. Spoke to Colorado head injury ascn today, they are going to help me find an attorney to push things here in G C with the Sheriff a bit. The case has not been properly given to California, he did not even contact the man w...ho gave her a ride for four days, and did so only after I insisted yesterday.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 02:49:43 PM »

2 4 1
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 11:26:36 AM »

It is in my opinion that this is her myspace photo page:

http://www.myspace.com/mydarkromance90654/photos/albums/my-photos/46984

Here is the main link:
http://www.myspace.com/mydarkromance90654

Talk Nerdy to Me

Female
20 years old
COLORADO
United States

Last Login: 9/29/2010
Mood: contemplative  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »

Amelia (Amy) Nicol is Missing Per a post from Deputy Sheriff Robert Hamilton: The Humboldt County Sheriff's Office located Amelia in Redway, California (next to Garberville) on 10/21/10 at 11:53 am. and per a comment from him later: She is no longer considered missing by law enforcement and has been removed from a national law enforcement data base as such.

http://ko-kr.connect.facebook.com/pages/Amelia-Amy-Nicol-is-Missing/142726982438182?ref=share

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 09:47:05 PM »

Thanks for the update SuzieQ!!  I'm moving this thread to "Missing Found Safe" 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.