June 01, 2024, 07:22:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lok Marcellay missing since 10/12/10 Portland , OR  (Read 14429 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 03:49:44 AM »

Lord have Mercy!  The Portland police are going to be stretched with trying finding these two boys, which could possibly hinder both cases, not to mention their budget, they just asked to be increased for Kyron.  I'm sure they are still reeling from Kyron's case, as it is! How emotional can it be for them.  I agree, the boy just didn't go out for an afternoon stroll after school.  At 11, even if he ran away, it would most likely be to a friends house, I would hope the parents would call the parents or PD.

This IS insane!!!! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 03:56:11 AM »

Last post available on the facebook page.

Chante Marcellay-Ball.  There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. Continue sending ur prayers thank-you!
23 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/LokChantaeMarcellayball#!/LokChantaeMarcellayball?v=wall

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 04:00:13 AM »

Last post available on the facebook page.

Chante Marcellay-Ball.  There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. Continue sending ur prayers thank-you!
23 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/LokChantaeMarcellayball#!/LokChantaeMarcellayball?v=wall

I just saw that and almost posted it.  Glad I read first!  Let's pray it's true!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 05:12:52 AM »

Thank You God

I am SO Happy Lok is SAFE !! ~ that made my Day !

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 07:51:20 AM »

an angelic monkey
Here is the source for this info.  I'm unsure whether he has been located or not:

http://www.theoutlookonline.com/news/story.php?story_id=128700045448333300
Facebook Developments + more media

Yes, according to comments on facebook, Lok may have been taken by his mom. @ the facebook page, a ms. Cruz said the following message was posted, and then taken down:

"Chante Marcellay-Ball. There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. Continue sending ur prayers thank-you!"

This makes it seem like the mother may be the non-custodial parent in reference. In any case, if the police are looking for a kidnapped child, the right thing to do is to help out. We've posted a blog on this at our site, hoping to help them find him SOON:

http://sunnysideportland.com/portland-police-ask-community-to-help-find-missing-boy/

~Colleen Welch

Editor, SunnysidePortland.com
an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 08:27:28 AM »

I just searched the News and all the blogs - I find nothing of mention that he is found

Sad  Nada zipp - People are still tweeting " Find Lok" Missing child right now 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bluetilt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 03:24:25 PM »

UPDATE: Arrest Made In NW Washington in Connection With Missing 11-Year-Old
Portland Police Bureau - 10/14/10

***SPECIAL ATTENTION NW WASHINGTON MEDIA***

Portland Police Bureau Missing Persons detectives have arrested one of the persons suspected of being involved in the non-stranger abduction of 11-year-old North Portland student Lok Marcellay. 34-year-old Morning Star Marcellay, also known as Morning Star Means, the child's non-custodial biological mother, has been arrested by the Olympia, Washington, Police Department, on warrants unrelated to this case. She was booked into the Pierce County, Washington, Jail, during the early-morning hours of October 14, 2010.

The child is still missing and a protective custody warrant has been issued for him by an out-of-state court. Lok has reportedly been seen by numerous witnesses, and was confirmed to have recently been in the company of the mother's boyfriend, Michael Hall. Detectives say Hall is also suspected of being directly involved in Lok's disappearance from Portland.

The investigation has determined that Lok's biological mother has been under a long-standing court order prohibiting her from having in-person contact with the child. Detectives believe that Lok's mother and her boyfriend took Lok from his residence and then removed him from Oregon, to Northwest Washington State. They believe the child and the outstanding suspect may still be in the Northwest Washington area, and have known contacts in the Tacoma, Olympia and Bellingham areas, as well as on various Native American Tribal lands within Washington State.

Detectives want to stress that there is no evidence to suggest this was a stranger abduction, but rather it was an alleged abduction by known individuals, who have no legal custodial rights to be with the child.

Lok is described as a Native American male, 11 years old, who is 4'7" tall and weighs 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes, and wears very thick, black-rimmed glasses. He was last seen wearing a yellow or orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, with blue and white Nike sneakers.

No photo of Hall is currently available. He is believed to be a Native American male, approximately 40 years old, who is approximately 5'8" tall and is described as being heavy-set. He has shoulder-length brown hair worn in a ponytail and a mustache.

Detectives have confirmed a suspect vehicle involved in this case. It is a 1993 Dodge Caravan, black in color, bearing Washington license plates 660 ZZU.

Anyone who knows of the whereabouts of the missing child, the outstanding suspect or the suspect vehicle, is asked to call 9-1-1 immediately. Detectives are continuing to investigate, and are working towards identifying other possible involved persons.

Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Detective Mike Weinstein, at the Portland Police Bureau Missing Persons Unit, at 503-823-0446.

http://flashalertportland.net/press-releases.html

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »

UPDATE: Arrest Made In NW Washington in Connection With Missing 11-Year-Old
Portland Police Bureau - 10/14/10

***SPECIAL ATTENTION NW WASHINGTON MEDIA***

Portland Police Bureau Missing Persons detectives have arrested one of the persons suspected of being involved in the non-stranger abduction of 11-year-old North Portland student Lok Marcellay. 34-year-old Morning Star Marcellay, also known as Morning Star Means, the child's non-custodial biological mother, has been arrested by the Olympia, Washington, Police Department, on warrants unrelated to this case. She was booked into the Pierce County, Washington, Jail, during the early-morning hours of October 14, 2010.

The child is still missing and a protective custody warrant has been issued for him by an out-of-state court. Lok has reportedly been seen by numerous witnesses, and was confirmed to have recently been in the company of the mother's boyfriend, Michael Hall. Detectives say Hall is also suspected of being directly involved in Lok's disappearance from Portland.

The investigation has determined that Lok's biological mother has been under a long-standing court order prohibiting her from having in-person contact with the child. Detectives believe that Lok's mother and her boyfriend took Lok from his residence and then removed him from Oregon, to Northwest Washington State. They believe the child and the outstanding suspect may still be in the Northwest Washington area, and have known contacts in the Tacoma, Olympia and Bellingham areas, as well as on various Native American Tribal lands within Washington State.

Detectives want to stress that there is no evidence to suggest this was a stranger abduction, but rather it was an alleged abduction by known individuals, who have no legal custodial rights to be with the child.

Lok is described as a Native American male, 11 years old, who is 4'7" tall and weighs 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes, and wears very thick, black-rimmed glasses. He was last seen wearing a yellow or orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, with blue and white Nike sneakers.

No photo of Hall is currently available. He is believed to be a Native American male, approximately 40 years old, who is approximately 5'8" tall and is described as being heavy-set. He has shoulder-length brown hair worn in a ponytail and a mustache.

Detectives have confirmed a suspect vehicle involved in this case. It is a 1993 Dodge Caravan, black in color, bearing Washington license plates 660 ZZU.

Anyone who knows of the whereabouts of the missing child, the outstanding suspect or the suspect vehicle, is asked to call 9-1-1 immediately. Detectives are continuing to investigate, and are working towards identifying other possible involved persons.

Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Detective Mike Weinstein, at the Portland Police Bureau Missing Persons Unit, at 503-823-0446.

http://flashalertportland.net/press-releases.html

Thanks Bluetilt and welcome to the cage.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 04:55:46 PM »

Rules Regulations for Amber Alerts ?

There should be an active Amber Alert on Lok ! If LE feels they have even a speculation this child is at risk - Why NO Amber Alert ?
 ( below is a vehicle description/plate/tag)  I am angry. I cannot find an active Amber on Lok. Could it be that he has been stated to have the last name of Ball ? I tried that too No Amber. Either the Reporters need to get it right from Square or LE Does - If the child has 3 last names - Report it that Way -
"Lok Chante Marcellay-Ball is MISSING"  What ever it takes, Do it right the first time. And Create An Amber Alert ~As it Should have BEEN Already ANNOUNCED, to the PUBLIC ~ Prior to My Post  

PORTLAND -- Portland police are asking for the public's help in Washington in finding a missing 11-year-old boy. They believe the boy's biological mother and her boyfriend  abducted the boy.  Hall is said to be driving a black 1993 Dodge Caravan, with Washington license plates 660 ZZU. Police have not issued an Amber Alert because they do not believe the boy is in any danger.

HOW do you use the word ABDUCTED and then add after the fact - this Child is not in Danger? - Yet beg for the community to be on the look out for this CHILD within this Vehicle - adding the words of Abduction - Seriously -
 NO Wonder Kyron has been missing for over 4 months! 

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Portland-Police-looking-for-missing-11-year-old-boy-104944444.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Portland-Police-looking-for-missing-11-year-old-boy-104944444.html
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/104944774.html
Story Published: Oct 14, 2010

OLYMPIA -- An 11-year-old Portland boy remains missing Thursday morning while his non-custodial mother has been arrested, police said. Detectives believe the boy is with the mother's boyfriend and is likely in Western Washington.

Lok Chante Marcellay was last seen getting off the school bus in front of his home in Portland around 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, police officials there said. Investigators believe he was taken by his 34-year-old mother and his mother's boyfriend, adding the mother has been under a long-standing court order prohibiting her from having in-person contact with the child.

Lok has since been seen by several witnesses and was confirmed to have been with the mother's boyfriend, Michael Hall, detectives said.

On Thursday morning, Olympia police arrested the mother, Morning Star Marcellay, on unrelated warrants for failing to appear on charges of shoplifting and obstruction in Lakewood and Tacoma.

However, the boy is still missing and police believe he is with Hall.

Lok is a Native American boy, 11 years old , 4 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes, and wears very thick, black-rimmed glasses.

He was last seen wearing a yellow or orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, with blue and white Nike sneakers.

Hall is described as a Native American man about 40 years old, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall and heavy-set. He has shoulder-length brown hair worn in a ponytail and a mustache.

Hall is driving a black 1993 Dodge Caravan minivan with Washington plate 660-ZZU.

Detectives think Lok and Hall are still in the Northwestern Washington area, and have contacts in Tacoma, Olympia, Bellingham and various Native American Tribal lands within Washington. Anyone who knows of the whereabouts of the missing child, the outstanding suspect or the suspect vehicle, is asked to call 911 immediately.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »

Facebook that is created by Relatives and Friends of the Family --

http://www.facebook.com/LokChantaeMarcellayball#

No Amber Alert issued as far as I can read - and its updated within the last few mins

Last comment made 18 mins ago - 12:27 Eastern

Theresa Smith wrote: 
Police say Lok has been spotted
by numerous witnesses and was recently seen with his mother's
boyfriend, Michael Hall. Hall is also suspected of being involved in the
child's disappearance. Morning Star Means is barred from
having contact with her son. Detectives suspect Lok's mother and Hall
...took the boy from his home and fled to Washington. Investigators say
Hall and the boy may still be in Washington. Lok is 4'7" and
weighs 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown
eyes. He wears thick, black-rimmed glasses. He was last seen wearing a
yellow or orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, with blue and white
Nike sneakers. Hall, also Native American, is about
40-years-old and 5'8" tall. He is described as overweight with
shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail and a mustache. The pair maybe in a black 1993 Dodge Caravan with Washington license plate: 660 ZZU. Anyone who knows of the child's whereabouts is urged to call 9-1-1 immediately.
See More
18 minutes ago · Comment · Like · Flag

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »

Mother:Morning-Star Means-Marcellay
 FB page: http://www.facebook.com/LokChantaeMarcellayball#!/morningstar.meansmarcellay

About Me
Basic Info   
Sex:   Female
Siblings:   Earth-Feather Guardipee
Relationship Status:   Single
Interested In:   Men
Looking For:   Friendship
Networking
Bio   Im a proud momma of 3 son's. Independent in alot of wayz. Strong beliefs and still got a good heart.
Favorite Quotations   Only the strong Survive...
Education and Work
Employers   

* na

College   

* Art Institute of Seattle
      Media
      Audio Production

High School   

* Chemawa Indian School '94

Aunt: Earth-Feather Guardipee

FB page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1850483901#!/profile.php?id=1850483901&v=wall

Earth-Feather Guardipee  A year and a half ago, Lok reported that Marcus Ball, father raped him nemerous times. Marcus has been acussed by other children too.
October 13, 2010
By:Chante Marcellay-Ball.
Photos:2
13 hours ago · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7) · Share · Flag

2 people like this.
          o
            Aztec Quintero Wow is that lok he's gotten big can't wait to see him when he comes back
            13 hours ago
          o
            Venessa Pete Geeze maybe he ran away then... Poor nephew... Need to get him back to our Marcellay family if that shits goin on! omg
            8 hours ago · 1 personLoading...
          o
            Deedee Lopez AMEN to that!!!! when a child say's this about his own father, than there is no if's and's or but's about it!! it's up to all adult's in his life to believe him, or we just become as much fault as the accused!! what Earth-Feather say's i believe is true she's his auntie she would'nt come on here and tell lies about her nephew!! Lok is Blessed to have a loving auntie in her
            6 hours ago
          o
            Earth-Feather Guardipee If Marcus has done this to you or your children, now is the time to come forward. Other families are emailing me and telling me. It's your time to talk now! Get this monster put away!
            6 hours ago · 2 peopleLoading...
          o
            Renee Gomez
            well, for the of you who are posting all the trash about lok's mom & praising marcus on being such a wonderful loving father, your all in for a rude awakening before this is all over. I pray for Lok's safety that his mother is the one that ...took him! and if she did, i don't blame her, she is only doing what any concerned mother would do in her situation. from the time lok was able to talk (3yrs) he told anyone who would listen how his daddy was hurting his butt!, i know this to be true, cuz my nephew (5 at the time) also made the same claim, along with 2 other childeren of the same ages. at least 3 police reports were filed at the time, but they were told over & over no reports were ever filed. guess it must help to have your mother work for the state. it don't matter if any of you believe me cuz your the least of my concernes. by the time this is all over the real truth will come out, right out of the mouth of babes!! all i'm saying is don't be so quick to judge a mother (who if she is the one who took him) is doing what ever she need's to do to protect her son, whom by the way as of 1 1/2 yrs. ago was begging her to come get him. with the media involved now, it'll be pretty hard for police reports against this pedifiler to go missing. as i speak now 1 other parent has come forward on lok's behalf. and hoping 1 other parent will come forward if she is willing to believe her son over her ex boyfriend, but if she don't i'm sure her ex husband will since he also accused marcus for sexually assaulting their son. what satan meant for evil, god will use it for good!!See More
            5 hours ago

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2010, 05:55:48 PM »

Sorry this is so long, but I think it's important to post it.

Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools, said the boy is a fourth grader at Astor Elementary School in North Portland. Shelby said the bus driver confirmed that he boarded the bus and got off at his regular stop in front of his home on Chautauqua Boulevard.

Father: First Name     MARCUS      Middle Initial     L
Last Name    BALL    Address    9315 N CHAUTAUQUA BLVD
City    PORTLAND    State    OR
Zip    97217

First Name   MARCUS   Middle Name   L   Last Name   BALL
Primary Address   N/A   City   PORTLAND   State   OR
ZIP Code   97217   Latitude   45.575783   Longitude   -122.70795
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   7315 N CHAUTAUQUA BLVD
Race   AMER INDN   Height   70"   Weight   170 LBS
Offense Date   19971024   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   ROBBERY-3    Gender   MALE

BALL, MARCUS LEE      19750820      ATT ELUDE BY           OR      
First Name   MARCUS   Middle Name   LEE   Last Name   BALL
Primary Address   N/A   City   N/A   State   N/A
ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820
Court   MULTNOMAH   Source State   OR   Offense   ATT ELUDE BY
2    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    HINDER PROS       OR    

Court   MULTNOMAH   Source State   OR   Offense   HINDER PROS
3    BALL, MARCUS LEE    N/A    MISD DUII (A MISDEMEANOR)       OR    

ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   N/A
Age   33   Race   NATIVE AMERICAN OR ALASKAN   Height   70"
Weight   220 LBS   Hair Color   BLACK   Court   MULTNOMAH
Source State   OR   Offense   MISD DUII (A MISDEMEANOR)
4    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ATTEMPT ELUDE POLICE/VEHICLE    20060512    OR    

Race   AMER INDN   Height   69"   Weight   200 LBS
Offense Date   20060512   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   ATTEMPT ELUDE POLICE/VEHICLE    Gender   MALE
5    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    HINDER PROSECUTION    20060512    OR    

Offense   HINDER PROSECUTION    Gender   MALE
6    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    FORGERY-1    19990209    OR    

Primary Address   N/A   City   TUKWILA   State   WA
ZIP Code   98188   Latitude   47.466694   Longitude   -122.2666
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   15016 MACADAM RD S
Race   AMER INDN   Height   70"   Weight   180 LBS
Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19990209   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   FORGERY-1    Gender   MALE
7    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    THEFT-1    19990209    OR    

Primary Address   N/A   City   TUKWILA   State   WA
ZIP Code   98188   Latitude   47.466694   Longitude   -122.2666
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   15016 MACADAM RD S
Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19990209   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   THEFT-1    Gender   MALE
8    BALL, MARCUS L    19750820    DWS/INFRACTION    19980705    OR    

ZIP Code   97217   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820
Street   7315 N CHATAQUA   Race   AMER INDN   Offense Date   19980705
Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   DWS/INFRACTION
Gender   MALE
9    BALL, MARCUS L    19750820    DWS/VIOLATION    19980705    OR    

Street   7315 N CHATAQUA   Race   AMER INDN   Offense Date   19980705
Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   DWS/VIOLATION
Gender   MALE
10    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DRIVING UNINSURED    19980908    OR    

Race   AMER INDN   Height   70"   Weight   200 LBS
Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19980908   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   DRIVING UNINSURED    Gender   MALE
11    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/INFRACTION    19980908    OR    

Source State   OR   Offense   DWS/INFRACTION    Gender   MALE
12    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/VIOLATION    19980908    OR    

Source State   OR   Offense   DWS/VIOLATION    Gender   MALE
13    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    FAIL TO USE SEAT BELTS    19980908    OR    
15      BALL, MARCUS LEE      19750820      CARRY/USE DANGEROUS WEAPON     19940408      OR      

Primary Address   N/A   City   CHILOQUIN   State   OR
ZIP Code   97624   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820
Street   PO BOX 1162   Race   AMER INDN   Height   69"
Weight   170 LBS   Hair Color   BROWN   Offense Date   19940408
Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   CARRY/USE DANGEROUS WEAPON
Gender   MALE
16    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    MENACING    19940408    OR    

Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   MENACING
Gender   MALE
17    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ROBBERY-1    19940408    OR    

Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   ROBBERY-1
Gender   MALE
18    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ROBBERY-2    19940408    OR    

Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   ROBBERY-2
Gender   MALE
19    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON    19940408    OR    

Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON
Gender   MALE
20    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/MISDEMEANOR    20061219    OR    

ZIP Code   97218   Latitude   45.562767   Longitude   -122.61316
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   4803 NE KILLINGSWORTH ST
Race   AMER INDN   Height   70"   Weight   220 LBS
Hair Color   BALD   Offense Date   20061219   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   DWS/MISDEMEANOR    Gender   MALE
21    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    CARELESS DRIVING    20090119    OR    

ZIP Code   97220   Latitude   45.53095   Longitude   -122.545845
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   1122 NE 113TH AVE
Race   AMER INDN   Height   71"   Weight   220 LBS
Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   20090119   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   CARELESS DRIVING    Gender   MALE
22    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DRIVING UNINSURED    20090119    OR    

23    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    CARELESS DRIVING    20090119    OR    

Source State   OR   Offense   CARELESS DRIVING    Gender   MALE
24    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DRIVING UNINSURED    20090119    OR    

25    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    RECKLESS DRIVING    20090107    OR    
26      BALL, MARCUS LEE      19750820      REFUSAL TO TAKE BREATH TEST      20090107      OR      

Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   70"   Weight   220 LBS
Hair Color   BALD   Offense Date   20090107   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   REFUSAL TO TAKE BREATH TEST    Gender   MALE
27    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    REFUSE INTOXICANT TEST    20090107    OR    

Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   70"   Weight   220 LBS
Hair Color   BALD   Offense Date   20090107   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   REFUSE INTOXICANT TEST    Gender   MALE
28    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    MISD TREATED AS VIO;PROSECUTOR    20011022    OR    

Race   HISPANIC   Height   70"   Weight   200 LBS
Hair Color   BROWN   Offense Date   20011022   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   MISD TREATED AS VIO;PROSECUTOR    Gender   MALE
29    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    THEFT-2    20020410    OR    

Primary Address   N/A   City   PORLTAND   State   OR
Street   7315 N CHAUTAUGUA   Race   AMER INDN   Height   70"
Weight   200 LBS   Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   20020410
Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   THEFT-2
Gender   MALE
30    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ATTEMPT ELUDE POLICE/VEHICLE    20060512    OR    

Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   4803 NE KILLINGSWORTH ST
31    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ATTEMPT TO ELUDE POLICE    20060512    OR    

Offense   ATTEMPT TO ELUDE POLICE    Gender   MALE
32    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    HINDER PROSECUTION    20060512    OR    

33    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ATTEMPT ELUDE POLICE/VEHICLE    20060512    OR    

ZIP Code   97217   Latitude   45.562737   Longitude   -122.69719
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   2961 N KILLINGSWORTH ST
34    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ATTEMPT TO ELUDE POLICE    20060512    OR    

Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   2961 N KILLINGSWORTH ST
Offense   ATTEMPT TO ELUDE POLICE    Gender   MALE
35    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    HINDER PROSECUTION    20060512    OR    

36    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ROBBERY-1    19940825    OR    

ZIP Code   97203   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820
Offense Date   19940825   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   ROBBERY-1    Gender   MALE
37    BALL, MARCUS    19750820    ROBBERY-2    19940928    OR    
40      BALL, MARCUS L      19750820      ROBBERY-3     19971024      OR      

Offense Date   19971024   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   ROBBERY-3    Gender   MALE
41    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    FORGERY-1    19990209    OR    

Offense Date   19990209   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   FORGERY-1
42    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    THEFT-1    19990209    OR    

Offense Date   19990209   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   THEFT-1
43    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/INFRACTION    19981212    OR    

Offense Date   19981212   Court   YAMHILL COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   DWS/INFRACTION    Gender   MALE
44    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/VIOLATION    19981212    OR    

Offense   DWS/VIOLATION    Gender   MALE
45    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    VIOL OF BASIC RULE    19981212    OR    

Offense   VIOL OF BASIC RULE    Gender   MALE
46    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/INFRACTION    19981212    OR    

Primary Address   N/A   City   AUBURN   State   WA
ZIP Code   98002   Latitude   47.303543   Longitude   -122.21263
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   510 M ST SE
Offense   DWS/INFRACTION    Gender   MALE
47    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/VIOLATION    19981212    OR    

Offense   DWS/VIOLATION    Gender   MALE
48    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    VIOL OF BASIC RULE    19981212    OR    

Offense   VIOL OF BASIC RULE    Gender   MALE
49    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/INFRACTION    19981212    OR    

Street   7315 N CHAUTANQUA   Offense Date   19981212   Court   YAMHILL COUNTY COURTS
50    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    DWS/VIOLATION    19981212    OR    

Street   7315 N CHAUTANQUA   Offense Date   19981212   Court   YAMHILL COUNTY COURTS
51      BALL, MARCUS LEE      19750820      VIOL OF BASIC RULE      19981212      OR      

Source State   OR   Offense   VIOL OF BASIC RULE    Gender   MALE
52    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    CARRY/USE DANGEROUS WEAPON    19940408    OR    

Street   P O BOX 1162   Race   AMER INDN   Height   69"
Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   CARRY/USE DANGEROUS WEAPON
Gender   MALE
53    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    MENACING    19940408    OR    

Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   MENACING
Gender   MALE
54    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ROBBERY-1    19940408    OR    

Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   ROBBERY-1
Gender   MALE
55    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON    19940408    OR    

Court   KLAMATH COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR   Offense   UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON
Gender   MALE
56    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    THEFT-2    19941209    OR
61      BALL, MARCUS L      19750820      FAIL CHG NAME/ADD REG      19930206      OR      

ZIP Code   97217   Latitude   45.572205   Longitude   -122.67586
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19750820   Street   6854 N MISSISSIPPI AVE
Race   BLACK   Height   69"   Weight   170 LBS
Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19930206   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   FAIL CHG NAME/ADD REG    Gender   MALE
62    BALL, MARCUS L    19750820    UNLAW USE/FAIL USE LIGHTS    19930206    OR    

Race   BLACK   Height   69"   Weight   170 LBS
Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19930206   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   UNLAW USE/FAIL USE LIGHTS    Gender   MALE
63    BALL, MARCUS L    19750820    DWS/INFRACTION    19930524    OR    

Race   HISPANIC   Height   69"   Weight   170 LBS
Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19930524   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
64    BALL, MARCUS L    19750820    DWS/VIOLATION    19930524    OR    

65    BALL, MARCUS L    19750820    DWS/INFRACTION    19930524    OR    

66    BALL, MARCUS L    19750820    DWS/VIOLATION    19930524    OR    
68      BALL, MARCUS LEE      19750820      FAIL PERFORM DUTIES DRIVER/PD     19971216      OR      

Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19971216   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   FAIL PERFORM DUTIES DRIVER/PD    Gender   MALE
69    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    FAIL TO DRIVE WITHIN LANE    19971216    OR    

Hair Color   BLACK   Offense Date   19971216   Court   MULTNOMAH COUNTY COURTS
Source State   OR   Offense   FAIL TO DRIVE WITHIN LANE    Gender   MALE
70    BALL, MARCUS LEE    19750820    ELUDE POLI       OR    

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2010, 01:26:40 PM »

Wow, that is quite a rap sheet...sad for these kids     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 01:29:01 PM »

Sassifrass
What ever you can dig up  - post it.
------
This child is at risk, and I cannot believe that NO one within LE has issued an Amber on this Boy.

He is not with a family member. He is allegedly to be within a Vehicle of Bio Mom's Boyfriend - driving to ?  God Knows Where. He is only 11 years old. I just do not understand this.

All is said he/LOK was abducted by BioMom and BF initially.
BioMom to be arrested 10/14/2010-open warrants/unrelated. So that leaves BF on the run.

Lok- last seen in a Vehicle with BF and is no where to be found.

Bio Mom's BF: Michael Hall. To Be Described: Native American,  Age 40/ish,  5'8, Heavy Set, Shoulder Length dark hair/wears a ponytail, has a mustache

Vehicle: Dodge Caravan Black in Color
Year: 1993
Plate: WASHINGTON -  660 ZZU

Thursday Oct 14, 2010 -Morning Star/BIO MOM was arrested in Olympia, Washington
and investigators said her and Hall/BF had friends in Tacoma, Olympia and Bellingham who Hall may be trying to get into contact with.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Police-looking-for-missing-11-year-old-boy-104917774.html

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 02:43:20 PM »

Geesh, I never thought I'd get to the end of that Rap sheet!  It amazes me he's still walking the streets!  But if the woman on FB claims the mother has a good reason for taking the son, for his own protection against the father, then she has some serious issues with finding a decent man, especially a good father figure for her son.  But if that is true, then why was the boy given to the father and not her?  Not that the CPS hasn't failed before, but I'm still thinking if she truly cared about her son that much to take and hide him, she should have had custody and not be with a man with that long of a rap sheet!   Lord, some kids just don't stand a chance!  Think of how many more we DON'T find out about?  There are enough missing/murdered/endangered children we do know about and it never ends.   

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 02:58:44 PM »

Geesh, I never thought I'd get to the end of that Rap sheet!  It amazes me he's still walking the streets!  But if the woman on FB claims the mother has a good reason for taking the son, for his own protection against the father, then she has some serious issues with finding a decent man, especially a good father figure for her son.  But if that is true, then why was the boy given to the father and not her?  Not that the CPS hasn't failed before, but I'm still thinking if she truly cared about her son that much to take and hide him, she should have had custody and not be with a man with that long of a rap sheet!   Lord, some kids just don't stand a chance!  Think of how many more we DON'T find out about?  There are enough missing/murdered/endangered children we do know about and it never ends.   

The rap sheet is of the boys father(not the boyfriend, if I am reading correctly, is this what you thought? BF name is Michael Hall)...who , according to the woman on facebook, had "issues"...why was Lok with him? Who knows why mom did not have him? Maybe mom felt that desperate measures needed taken.

..I know of a RSO(very up close and personal) who has equal visitation with his son...wrong! (I don't care how many "classes" you go thru that say you are cured(?), but because he could afford a lawyer, and she could not(it's not as easy to get legal help for domestic)...I am just sayin'...

Mom has seriously considered taking off...and I would not blame her in the least, illegal, yes, wrong? Not if it was needed to protect a child. I honestly cannot say I would not do the same thing.
In the meantime, very close tabs are being kept on the RSO...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »

Father: First Name     MARCUS      Middle Initial     L
Last Name    BALL    Address    9315 N CHAUTAUQUA BLVD
City    PORTLAND    State    OR
Zip    97217
fathers rap sheet
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=8800.20;num_replies=35#top

wonder how a judge decided the father with a long rap sheet
was a better parent and gave him custody of lok

sass does the mom have a rap sheet too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2010, 06:19:46 PM »

Zip    97217
fathers rap sheet

Cw, it's difficult to trace any rap sheet with her because she has a legal 'tribal' name which is different from a birth name. Native Americans are very difficult to trace. They have their own legal system within their community, but once they step outside they become part of the state legal system.

On the west coast the tribes have a lot of reclusive territory. Meaning, they have their own little world, city, and laws.

If you want I can search their tribal laws.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 06:38:22 PM »

Zip    97217
fathers rap sheet

Cw, it's difficult to trace any rap sheet with her because she has a legal 'tribal' name which is different from a birth name. Native Americans are very difficult to trace. They have their own legal system within their community, but once they step outside they become part of the state legal system.

On the west coast the tribes have a lot of reclusive territory. Meaning, they have their own little world, city, and laws.

Sassi,doublecheck the regular courts. I'm coming up with some stuff under the name Morning Marcellay in WA state (looks like evictions and debt collection). I don't have the ability to get the detailed reports others post.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, 07:08:19 PM »

Zip    97217
fathers rap sheet

Sassi,doublecheck the regular courts. I'm coming up with some stuff under the name Morning Marcellay in WA state (looks like evictions and debt collection). I don't have the ability to get the detailed reports others post.

Nicu - I'm not coming up with anything on her. I've tried all variations but I get zilch. I see her address, but no criminal records on her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.