April 26, 2024, 08:27:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148196 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2010, 01:40:50 PM »

I would love to know why the family in OH will not talk to the defense?  Perhaps they just don't want to get involved or they feel that anything they had to say would not help, but would hurt Kc?

I want to see if they get a definite appointment to talk to anyone in Ohio! I can't imagine them so.

How long do you think Ann Finnell will be on the case??
I know if I were family in Ohio my lips would be sealed, no way would I do any darn talking. Ann Finnell, I don't know it is hard to figure, but they don't need two DP lawyers. Mason or Finnell who will go? 

that brings up an interesting question............what happens if they both quit?????????????  Would the state then appoint a death qualified PD?  would the case get postponed until BOZO could get another sucker errr death qualified attorney to work pro bono??  Is this where they are heading?
lol sunny
sucker-errrrrrrr  hahahaa is it possible that can happen realy? hey  who knows in this case huh
wouldnt that disbarr baez????

Loca, I wouldn't think so............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/11/tune-into-hlns-issues-with-jane-velez.html
Monday, November 1, 2010
Tune into HLN's "Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell" tonight!
Tune into HLN tonight at 7 PM ET / 6 CT, I'll be on "Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell" discussing the latest in the Casey Anthony murder case!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2010, 01:42:37 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25593530/detail.html
Casey Evidence Release Planned For Tomorrow
Around 1,000 Pages Expected

POSTED: 12:21 pm EDT November 1, 2010
UPDATED: 12:58 pm EDT November 1, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Around 1,000 pages of evidence will be released on Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony, the state attorney's office said on Monday.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said some of the material dates back to 2008. Some of the evidence is more recent.

There are more than 20,000 pages of evidence in all in the case.

YEEHAW!  HOT DAMN!  finally!!  I hope it's not a lot of repeat stuff and please, please let the A's visit video be there!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2010, 02:00:17 PM »

Posted at InSession  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=374095&page=8

For anyone who's interested, a Hinky poster was in the courtroom today, nic is "Thisbe." She gives a summation of her observations at comment 4:10:02 (October 29).

ETA: And another at 4:10:43.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/29/caylee-anthony-case-hearing-today-mish-mash-and-a-rehash/#comments
Thanks Trimm....you're the best!

I'm still reading but came upon this:

Thisbe said: { Oct 29, 2010 - 02:10:50 }
She DID have on leg shackles

????

UGHHHH I went back to relisten to all four and  just couldnt stomach listening to bozo interrupting and fumbling I gots me a serious case of heartburn!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2010, 02:01:21 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25591942/detail.html
More Docs Set For Release In Casey Case
Orlando Mom Accused Of Killing Daughter

POSTED: Monday, November 1, 2010
UPDATED: 1:29 pm EDT November 1, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- About 1,000 pages of documents are expected to be released Tuesday in the Casey Anthony murder case.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Jail letters are expected to be among the items released by the state attorney's office as part of the discovery process.

Anthony on Friday appeared at a court hearing in Orlando in which Judge Belvin Perry ruled against a request to make her jail records, such as visitor logs and commissary purchases, private. Perry said the records will remain public and can continue to be released.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, claiming she left her daughter with a baby sitter and they were both gone when she returned to pick up Caylee.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2010, 02:04:01 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25591942/detail.html
More Docs Set For Release In Casey Case
Orlando Mom Accused Of Killing Daughter

POSTED: Monday, November 1, 2010
UPDATED: 1:29 pm EDT November 1, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- About 1,000 pages of documents are expected to be released Tuesday in the Casey Anthony murder case.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Jail letters are expected to be among the items released by the state attorney's office as part of the discovery process.

Anthony on Friday appeared at a court hearing in Orlando in which Judge Belvin Perry ruled against a request to make her jail records, such as visitor logs and commissary purchases, private. Perry said the records will remain public and can continue to be released.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, claiming she left her daughter with a baby sitter and they were both gone when she returned to pick up Caylee.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Woo Hoo!!! Docs!  I wonder if the reason they haven'at released these is that they were waiting for the Judge's ruling on Friday?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2010, 02:04:03 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Around 1,000 pages of evidence will be released on Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony, the state attorney's office said on Monday.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said some of the material dates back to 2008. Some of the evidence is more recent.

Thank You Trimm!    

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2010, 02:04:34 PM »

Hi, Emeraldsky!  Welcome to the Cage!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »

YEEHAW!  HOT DAMN!  finally!!  I hope it's not a lot of repeat stuff and please, please let the A's visit video be there!! 
Me too and I'm not really interested in these jail house letters either.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2010, 02:29:03 PM »

Same here.

Got a bunch a while ago.

I remember how crazy the senders appeared.

Don't need more of that, personally.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »

Same here.

Got a bunch a while ago.

I remember how crazy the senders appeared.

Don't need more of that, personally.
Other than the ones from prisoners that claimed they knew Casey was innocent and the girls that said Casey gave details in jail, what constitutes the rest of the letters as discovery? Nothing that I can see......as of now anyway.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2010, 03:18:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20101101,0,5919011.story
Prosecution will release 1,000 pages of Casey Anthony discovery Tuesday
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:01 p.m. EDT, November 1, 2010
Prosecutors plan to release roughly 1,000 pages of discovery in the Casey Anthony case on Tuesday.

Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier said the documents should be made available electronically by the late-morning on Tuesday, probably around 10 a.m.

She said the discovery records do to not follow a single theme or strand. While some information will be new, some of it has been released already, she said.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Her trial is expected to start in May. She faces the death penalty if convicted.
Her defense team tried to have jail records involving Casey Anthony sealed, but that request was denied in court Friday. Her defense was granted access to additional state funding, however, to prepare the case for trial during the hearing last week.

Check back Tuesday for more details on the discovery documents to be released.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20101101,0,5919011.story

Prosecutors plan to release roughly 1,000 pages of discovery in the Casey Anthony case on Tuesday.

Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier said the documents should be made available electronically by the late-morning on Tuesday, probably around 10 a.m.

She said the discovery records do to not follow a single theme or strand. While some information will be new, some of it has been released already, she said.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Her trial is expected to start in May. She faces the death penalty if convicted.
Her defense team tried to have jail records involving Casey Anthony sealed, but that request was denied in court Friday. Her defense was granted access to additional state funding, however, to prepare the case for trial during the hearing last week.

Great, but I wonder why they keep releasing the same stuff??
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2010, 03:31:02 PM »

Hey Sassy!
I don't know why they do that.
Maybe we'll a little gem in there somewhere.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2010, 04:48:14 PM »

She said the discovery records do to not follow a single theme or strand. While some information will be new, some of it has been released already, she said

this is what I was afraid of....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2010, 04:59:20 PM »

She said the discovery records do to not follow a single theme or strand. While some information will be new, some of it has been released already, she said

I have a feeling this will again be a disappointing batch.
I want to see Lee's last interview and of course, the lost video.
I've been under the impression that Casey doesn't make phone calls so why was Bozo whining about those?
If there is a bunch of crazy fan mail letters released, I'm not reading them. They get me nuts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2010, 05:16:38 PM »

I've been under the impression that Casey doesn't make phone calls so why was Bozo whining about those?
If there is a bunch of crazy fan mail letters released, I'm not reading them. They get me nuts.

hi Curly...I have thought a lot about this and came up with something that I THINK seems plausible....if he could get a judge to rule they should not be released, then I think he would have grounds to have every thing that has been released be inadmissible in court. And he would hope this would cast a dark eye saying the State was persecuting her as well as prosecuting her. This is JMO, but there has to be some reason he keeps filing this particular motion.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2010, 05:33:25 PM »

Does anyone remember seeing anything further about David Evans getting his name off of the Defense Witness List so he will not be disqualified as Kronk's attorney?

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2010, 06:03:56 PM »

Does anyone remember seeing anything further about David Evans getting his name off of the Defense Witness List so he will not be disqualified as Kronk's attorney?

I don't remember seeing anything. 

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2010, 06:24:09 PM »

hi Curly...I have thought a lot about this and came up with something that I THINK seems plausible....if he could get a judge to rule they should not be released, then I think he would have grounds to have every thing that has been released be inadmissible in court. And he would hope this would cast a dark eye saying the State was persecuting her as well as prosecuting her. This is JMO, but there has to be some reason he keeps filing this particular motion.

Yes, Sunny. This sounds reasonable and I have also thought about his reasons and have come to the same conclusion.
Foiled again, Bozo!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.