April 19, 2024, 08:19:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148007 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2010, 06:24:39 PM »

Does anyone remember seeing anything further about David Evans getting his name off of the Defense Witness List so he will not be disqualified as Kronk's attorney?

I don't remember seeing anything. 

thanks Sassy.....I can't find another word about it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: November 01, 2010, 06:25:37 PM »

Does anyone remember seeing anything further about David Evans getting his name off of the Defense Witness List so he will not be disqualified as Kronk's attorney?

I can't recall hearing a thing about that after that.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »

thanks Curly.....things just seem to disappear in this case... 

I'd also like to know if Kc did or did not have leg restraints....I read she didn't, then I read she did.....I don't care one way or another....but I hate when things are so contradictory!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2010, 08:02:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-documents-to-be-released-tuesday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Documents to be released Tuesday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on November, 1 2010 6:38 PM
Look for Casey Anthony news on Election Day. More documents in the case will be released Tuesday, stations reported tonight.

“We are told they are both financial and investigative documents,” WOFL-Ch. 35 anchor Bob Frier said tonight.

“We’re told the documents will include more jailhouse letters sent to Casey as well as some of the family’s financial documents,” WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Martie Salt said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-documents-to-be-released-tuesday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on November, 1 2010 6:38 PM
Look for Casey Anthony news on Election Day. More documents in the case will be released Tuesday, stations reported tonight.

“We are told they are both financial and investigative documents,” WOFL-Ch. 35 anchor Bob Frier said tonight.

“We’re told the documents will include more jailhouse letters sent to Casey as well as some of the family’s financial documents,” WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Martie Salt said.

Family financial documents?  From when?  Might be interesting?

Thanks again Trimm!
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »

Thanks again Trimm!

Thanks again Trimm!
I was in Trimm's quote box, edited to fix.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »

I give up.....been a long day I guess.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2010, 08:10:53 PM »

Financial documents, huh?  Maybe this is one of the reasons for the Anthony's cowed demeanor.  Maybe we're going to see some info on the "Foundation".  Or payments from one of the networks.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »

I know what you mean.   
Could be interesting  seeing some financial papers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2010, 08:14:46 PM »

Financial documents, huh?  Maybe this is one of the reasons for the Anthony's cowed demeanor.  Maybe we're going to see some info on the "Foundation".  Or payments from one of the networks.

You could be right Monka.
That would explain Cin-cin's behavior.Won't be long and we'll see.   

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 01, 2010, 08:22:09 PM »

I know what you mean.   
Could be interesting  seeing some financial papers.

dont wanna get my hopes up we have been fooled before!! sadly disappointed.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: November 01, 2010, 08:39:15 PM »

I don't understand why they would release the A's financial docs. As of this point, they aren't charged with anything and they're not responsible for Casey financially because she's an adult.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: November 01, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »

thanks Curly.....things just seem to disappear in this case... 

I'd also like to know if Kc did or did not have leg restraints....I read she didn't, then I read she did.....I don't care one way or another....but I hate when things are so contradictory!!

Yes. I read the same contradictory reports, but I tend to believe the eye witness from the hinky meter.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: November 01, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »

Hi Monks.  I wanted to weigh in on talking to people in Ohio.  IMO, there aren't many family members left in Ohio.  The most prominent is GA's sister who is married to a reputable car dealership owner.  The local papers don't carry much info on KC or the trial - mostly just stories off the newswire services.
I haven't seen a story containing an interview by a local reporter.  When I talked with a media person, he seemed to know less about this story than we do.  It hasn't had the kind of attention one might think it would.  It could be that GA's brother in law is so respected (and a big advertiser) that the local papers have stayed back; or it could be that the editors just don't feel it is newsworthy in NE Ohio. 

Whatever the defense is trying to dig up in Ohio doesn't bode well for GA and CA.  They are apparently trying to set the stage for "what went wrong in KC"s life that caused her to murder her child".   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 01, 2010, 08:49:52 PM »

I don't understand why they would release the A's financial docs. As of this point, they aren't charged with anything and they're not responsible for Casey financially because she's an adult.

I would love to see the A's tax returns.  They can redact all the numbers - I just want to see if they were claiming either Caylee or KC as dependents.
That would confirm they knew KC wasn't working and didn't have a nanny.   
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2010, 09:07:09 PM »

Or a JC Penney receipt? 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2010, 09:46:16 PM »

Or a JC Penney receipt? 
Oooh, I'd love to see that.  Maybe statements from the credit cards in general.  Or bank statements showing that Casey took money from Cindy.  Didn't Cindy say, during one of the first 911 calls that she had affadavits from her bank proving that Casey should be arrested?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2010, 09:47:52 PM »

I would love to see the A's tax returns.  They can redact all the numbers - I just want to see if they were claiming either Caylee or KC as dependents.
That would confirm they knew KC wasn't working and didn't have a nanny.   
I never thought of that.  Casey's tax returns would be interesting, too.  I wonder if you can put "lazy, lying, slug," as a type of employment?
 Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2010, 09:51:54 PM »

Or a JC Penney receipt? 
Yes Girlzrock!  Also, financial reports could also show who paid for Caylee's needs.  And a friend of mine said that the reason for re-releasing info is that there might be a change added from the first release, as more info came in. But the best part of this is that the defense has to go through it all to find out what is there. lol  If they can find the time. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2010, 10:47:31 PM »

Thanks, Trimm!! Oooooh! A Document Dump!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.