April 26, 2024, 08:44:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148222 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: November 02, 2010, 01:34:08 PM »

Here is another seeming-nothing that could be really-something.  But who knows?
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605267.pdf
Page 72 of the .pdf document.

On July 26, 2008 -- four days after the July 22 bond hearing where we first heard from Yuri Melich that Casey's car trunk smelled like decomp -- one Ryan Huffman, a friend of Will Waters, tells police (I think Ryan was under arrest at the time, and hoping for a break) that Will brought his girlfriend Casey's vehicle in for repair after an accident, and that an unknown mechanic at an unknown garage where it was brought in, later said that it had a bad smell like a dead body.

Since first hearing of this long ago, possibly from an LE interview with Will, I've always wondered if there could be any truth to this "tip."

Why?  Because during the time before Caylee was likely dumped on Suburban, Amy's (not Casey's) wrecked car was kept at Tony's apartment complex, until the management asked that it be removed.  IIRC, on June 19, 2008, Amy arranged to have Will help her tow the vehicle from the parking lot at Tony's apartment. I believe it was the same day Casey went with Tony to look at apartments at Crane's Landing, where her friend Matt Crisp worked as a leasing agent.

Some have wildly wondered whether Casey, who was staying at Tony's during that time, might have initially stashed Caylee in the trunk of Amy's totaled car because it was handy, she could keep an eye on it, and she assumed it would be undisturbed.  I have seen ZERO evidence to support this theory, however.  If so, she would have had to transfer Caylee's body elsewhere by the morning of the 19th because Amy was on her way over with Will to have the car removed from the property. 

Just more wild speculation.  Again, there is likely nothing at all to this "tip."  But if there is, it would be a bombshell. 

There are so many "ifs" like this in the case!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: November 02, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »

Will someone please bump a picture of beautiful Caylee?  I don't know how.
Thank you.  We will not forget Caylee this is about you!
Thank you, Sister!  I can attach photos, but someone else will have to PB them in order for lurkers and guests to see, too.

We love you, Caylee!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: November 02, 2010, 01:39:58 PM »

Will someone please bump a picture of beautiful Caylee?  I don't know how.
Thank you.  We will not forget Caylee this is about you!

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: November 02, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

Kathi Belich Report
http://www.wftv.com/video/25606528/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: November 02, 2010, 01:58:02 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25591942/detail.html
Letters, Bank Docs Released In Casey Case
Orlando Mom Accused Of Killing Daughter

POSTED: Monday, November 1, 2010
UPDATED: 12:53 pm EDT November 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- About 1,000 pages of documents were released Tuesday in the Casey Anthony murder case.
The document release included more letters written to Anthony while she has been in the Orange County Jail, but the bulk of the pages included the Anthony family's bank records from around the time that Caylee Anthony disappeared. Detectives subpoenaed the records early on the the investigation so they could understand the family's background.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: November 02, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »

Desi and Trimm, thank you, thank you, thank you.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »

"I have never given up on you," Cindy Anthony wrote. "I see your strength and commitment to fight for your freedom and for Caylee. When spring comes and your trial is over, we will find her together. I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be able to be reunited soon. All their twisting of the truth and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear."     All four of them need to be put in an insane asylum  WTH
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2010, 02:19:26 PM »

"I have never given up on you," Cindy Anthony wrote. "I see your strength and commitment to fight for your freedom and for Caylee. When spring comes and your trial is over, we will find her together. I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be able to be reunited soon. All their twisting of the truth and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear."     All four of them need to be put in an insane asylum  WTH
There isn't an asylum that would take them . . . truly.
Wonder whose ashes sindy is wearing????

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: November 02, 2010, 02:26:59 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605226.pdf     page 129 or 22685

I wonder which Anthony put this nut job up to this.....it's everything the Anthony's have stated all along.  I'm so sick of all the BS that has entered this case involving the brutal murder of a baby. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #249 on: November 02, 2010, 02:42:33 PM »

I'm finding it odd that DC was looking at Kronk's son, wondering what color his hair is as Ginette feels a blonde haired man disposed of Caylee.  Now he is a witness for the defense.  Again....HUH?
Inspector Clousseau had nothing on Dominic.  Silly man playing P.I. games... 
So true Desi.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »

And then writes that she continues to pray for Casey!!  WTH?  What about sending some prayers Caylee's way Cindy?  The woman is sick. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: November 02, 2010, 02:56:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25603413/detail.html
Posted: 6:50 am EDT November 2, 2010Updated: 1:10 pm EDT November 2, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV obtained 910 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony Tuesday morning
Among the nearly 1,000 pages released are more letters written to Casey behind bars, documents regarding tracking several people involved in the case, and a correction officer's description of Casey's reaction when learning Caylee's body had been found.

Also released, were handwritten notes by Orange County Sheriff's detective Eric Edwards.

In a letter written by corrections officer Tammi Unser about Casey's reaction, she wrote, "Upon entering the medical area, she looked at the TV and immediately fell into the chair, doubling over and began to breathe rapidly. At one point we thought she was going to hyperventilate."

Unser also wrote that Casey said "Oh no" after she heard the location on the news and that it was the body of a small child.

Documents posted at link

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: November 02, 2010, 03:00:51 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20101101,0,5919011.story
Just-released Casey Anthony evidence recounts 2008 family strife
State releases 1,000 pages of Casey Anthony discovery

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2010, 03:02:37 PM »

I *think* we've read this before but am not positive...

August 9 (Roy Kronk reporting day #1?), this lady Lynn Gibson says she and a friend and their kids were walking west down Suburban.  That would be from the direction of the school toward the direction of Hopespring Dr.  They were walking along the edge of the road where Caylee was later found.  She says as she passed the area she was looking into the woods.  Says she saw a black plastic bag and numerous articles "strewn" up/down the slope 20-25 feet from the road.  One of the articles she noted on the ground there was a little flesh-colored doll/toy/figure with no clothes.

If that is true, it could be most interesting.

Her statement, which seems only vaguely familiar to me, was taken on December 18, 2008, a week after Caylee's remains were found.  Sorry if this is an old "repeat."

Page 66 of the .pdf document

There were "two" of those baby dolls - I don't remember where I read it but Cindy said that in one of her statements. She said one was the one KC had as a child and one was Caylee's.  I always speculated that there was only one and that Cindy got one and placed it in the car for the police to find.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2010, 03:15:49 PM »

I know there has been a ton of information released in Caylee's case but for some reason this statement made by Shirley struck me as odd.  If this came out before and I just missed it or glossed over it will some monkey set me straight please. 

I assume Cindy is the one that tells Shirley that KC is gone for weeks at a time and stays in a hotel with Caylee and a babysitter which is paid for by Universal Studios.  Huh?  Really?  I find this interesting for a number of reasons, mostly because it proves just how good both Cindy and KC can lie.  If this is true then why didn't Cindy say this when asked how KC paid for the services of Zanny the Nanny?  None of it correlates with anything either one of those two have said in the cover up of Caylee's murder.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: November 02, 2010, 03:16:59 PM »

Forgot to include Shirley's email......sorry about that.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2010, 03:33:45 PM »

One letter from Cindy to Casey is hard to read.  It appears to be a bad photocopy, dated possibly in June or August of 2010.  Summarizing it here for anyone who has a hard time reading it and would like to save their eyes:

Pages 109-117 of the .pdf file.

Accompanying the letter are photos of a dog, a cat, and baby Caylee sitting in a chair.

-- Cindy mentions Janeane a lot (the mitigation lady).  Janeane says this, Janeane says that...

-- The first 2/3 of the letter is a nutty ranting diatribe, laced with extreme and to my eye shallow references to God and Jesus.  If I didn't know better, I would suspect that Cindy was following some kind of "script" to make her appear even more unhinged than ever.

-- How odd that except for a brief mention about the grandparents on both sides, the rest of Cindy's letter to Casey is filled with depressing topics relating to Caylee:  That there was a burst pipe that caused water to leak in Caylee's room, which in turn caused the carpet to stink.  She says she has to be careful describing the smell, or it will end up as "discovery." 

She says that she only recently removed Caylee's little potty chair from her (Cindy/George's) bathroom, after two years.

She mentions the dog being ill and seeming to be on the same downward path as a previous pet that died.  She associates these dogs with Caylee, saying it is extra sad to see them sicken and die because "they were Caylee's pets, too."

She says she still sees Caylee in the house (in her imagination presumably) but has to stop talking about Caylee in this letter to Casey, before it makes her cry.

Of interest:  She states that Caylee normally spent her mornings in Cindy's bathroom/bedroom with her as she was getting ready for work.

-- Cindy ends this long letter with:

"Well enough, before I cry.  Don't worry about me sweetheart, I am too stubborn to give up even though it would be so easy -- but can't let the devil win.  I have too much faith to let them steal my JOY!  Love you always and forever, Mom"

(I'm only half kidding when I wonder if Cindy is referring to Joy Wray...)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: November 02, 2010, 03:38:50 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/
Does Linda Kenney Baden Believe Casey Anthony Will Be Sentenced to Death?
11/02/10

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: November 02, 2010, 03:40:58 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605226.pdf  starting at page 136  is the Anthony's financial statements.  Lots of overdraft charges and it appears to me that Casey made out several checks to Target and signed Cindy's name.  Anyone else think the same?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: November 02, 2010, 03:42:06 PM »

Hey, Monkarinos!   Been busy all day---SOLD MY HOUSE YESTERDAY!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!! Now I can get down to business and read some docs.  (It's like Christmas!)
Only got through a couple of things, but in reading Shirley's email, (bless her heart,) she confirms what we've always suspected.  Cindy didn't have any close friends.  I'm sure being the breadwinner and caretaker of everyone in her family took its toll on her, but according to her mom, she had "no one to confide in."  That is sad.

(I can't figure out how to copy the quote---grrr.  Sorry.  I'll work on it.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.